UltraFile.org - Extreme Anal, Gorgeous Shemale Porn Star, Sexy Young Girls Hardcore, Old mans and Young chicks, Extreme Animal Lovers, Exclusive Private Home Made Scat Collection, Young Teen Girls Piss, Extreme Anorexia Porn, Brutal Facesitting, Anusling, Trample, Merciless Femdom, Extreme Psycho Trillers, Extreme Snuff Fantasy, Necro Porn Videos.
animal, animal fuck, animalfucking, animalpassion, animal passion, animals, animal sex, animalsex, beast, beastiality, beasts, bestiality, bizarre, blondes, brazilian, celebrities, crazy cow, dog, dog fuck, dogfucking, dogs, dogsex, dog sex, dvd, extreme farm, fuck, fucking, hardcore, horses, horses and dogs, label, liveshows, mixed animals, pet, pet sex, petsex, stallion, various, beasts vintage, violett, zoo, zoo porn, zoo sex, zoosex
Amateur, Anal, Asian, Ass, Babe, BBW, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunette, Bukkake, Celebrity, Creampie, Cumshot, Ebony, Euro, Fetish, Fisting, Funny, Group, Handjob, Hardcore, HD, Hentai, Interracial, Latina, Lesbian, Massage, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Pornstar, POV, Public, Reality, Red Head, Squirt, Striptease, Teen, Toys,Vintage

Luxury girls with a beautiful body for every taste

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Gazonga Goddess 1 280



Actress: Kore Goddess
Keywords: BBW, Brunette, Solo, Tit-Sucking

She calls herself Kore Goddess and we can see why. Those are some impressive, huge hangers. Kore measures 52-34-48 and stuffs her blouse-melons into 38H brassieres. Anytime a girl crosses the 50-inch threshold, she's got special gifts. Watch how she easily self-sucks her nipples with smacking sounds of satisfaction. Kore repeatedly sucks her pussy juices off the toy she's using to fuck herself and she savors the flavor. She calls her pussy a cunt and, in fact, Kore calls herself the Goddess of Cunt. She despises conformity and her goal is to rid people of their inhibitions. No surprise Kore got into the game with that point of view.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 527 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 18 min 48 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Wet Dream Girl 1 280



Actress: CJ Woods
Keywords: BBW, Blonde, Solo

And now we follow CJ Woods into the inner sanctum where most men are kept out of---the bathroom. The sacred place where ladies primp and cleanse and make themselves all pretty for men. CJ bathes, and while she's bathing, she gives her pussy some stimulation from rushing water. Then she dresses in a tight outfit that hugs her curves. That's a hot pink dress, CJ. "When I go out, I have always liked tight t-shirts and low-cut tops," says CJ. "When a girl is well endowed like me, she doesn't need to do much to emphasize her chest. I love how this dress looks."

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 269 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 9 min 36 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Ass Day 1 280



Actress: Lucy Lenore
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo

Lucy Lenore's big ass can't be overlooked. It's time to give it some praise and some worship. Her scene opens up with Lucy in bed on her hands and knees, butt facing you for your inspection. And a fine big ass it is. "I love guys who talk dirty to me in bed and tell me exactly what they want me to do," says Lucy, who was working in a porn store when she found out about XL Girls. "I want you to let me know you're loving what I do." When Lucy goes out and wants to turn heads, she knows how to dress to impress. "I wear my best booty jeans and off-the-shoulder shirts. That usually winds guys up."

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 300 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 10 min 43 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Chat With Carla4Garda 1 280



Actress: Carla4Garda
Keywords: Backstage, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Solo, Toy, XLGirls

Carla4Garda has a backstage chat with her photographer. In her hands, a giant cock-toy. She demonstrates how she likes to suck cock. She also shows how she likes to lactate on cock. Carla4Garda is from Galway, Ireland. She's horny for policemen. The police force of the Republic of Ireland are called Garda (plural: Gardai). That's why her name is Carla4Garda. "I find them so sexy. I've had sexual encounters with 41 Guards now in total," Carla4Garda said.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 149 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 5 min 20 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Bubbles & Boobs 1 280



Actress: Samantha Sanders
Keywords: Bathing, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Solo

It's time for a proper soapy bath with blonde lawyer & model Samantha Sanders. This is a multicultural arrangement since Sam is British, her photographer is German and they meet in Prague. We're not sure where the soap is from. When Sam isn't showing her briefs in court or taking them off on-camera, or going on UK adult television, she watches rugby or competes in show jumping with her horse. There are several things Sam wants to do that she hasn't done yet. "I want to try burlesque dancing and I want to ride down the Derby Bank at Hickstead Show Jumping Championships." We wouldn't mind seeing Sam ride Lady Godiva style, that's for sure.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 565 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 20 min 6 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Endless Curves 1 280



Actress: Jennica Lynn
Keywords: BBW, Brunette, Solo

When you think of Swedish girls, the mental image of someone blonde with a rack like Puma Swede might come to mind. Not a curvy, voluptuously stacked brunette with extra-big and first-class M-cup boobs. Beautifully shaped tits that drive breast-men insane. There is no one "like" Jennica Lynn. She is one of a kind. "Blonde hair is a myth. Of course, we do have a lot of blondes in Sweden, but it's not as much as people think. When I first moved to the UK, the guys would tell me how all the girls from Sweden have giant boobs. When I was in Sweden, I couldn't find any bras that were my size. I just had to find what I could and make it work." We can thank the web for Jennica and other stacked and packed girls showing their goodies. That's how we found her. Without it, the going would be tough. If Jennica was over 18 in the early '90s, she'd have most likely never known about us and gotten interested in hot modeling unless a boyfriend or husband was a fan or she discovered his secret stash like Annie Swanson did.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 394 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 14 min 7 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
The Best Of Tits & Tugs 1 1 280



Actress: Alana Lace
Keywords: BBW, Brunette, Cumshot, Solo

Some girls are just handy at tit-fucking and jerking off. If they're good at jack talk and eye contact, so much the hotter. "The Best of Tits & Tugs #1" shot in P.O.V. begins with the ever-popular Youtube star Taylor Steele (On Location Grand Bahama). Taylor remains a go-to girl for many with her fantasy tits, lush body and pretty face. The lovely Canadian's also got a great dirty rap going as she strokes away. We're jealous of this dude. Our second hands-on exciter is Alana Lace in a tremendous jerk job and tit-wank, jacking cock like she's pumping up a bicycle tire (that ultimately explodes all over her). Whispery-voiced Alana shows every inch of her sweet, fleshy body and turns around to show her pussy and butthole before she gets a grip. Lubed hands make her big, heavy tits shiny and slick, just right to slide the cock through. Two of the best big-boobed Tits & Tugs stroke scenes to be found anywhere with all of the right ingredients: great, sexy girls with big, big meaty tits, eye-banging, nasty talk and horny slight of hand action.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 783 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 27 min 56 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Big, fat, juicy tits 1 280



Actress: Raquel Grant
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Solo, XLGirls

Raquel Grant has big, fat, juicy tits and a dynamite body that is explored in this video, shot on-location in Prague. A nursing student when she started exploring the idea of modeling, Raquel is proud of her figure and wanted to try nude modeling so she found an agent. That agent contacted XL Girls. Raquel likes to go out dancing, enjoys spending time in the kitchen preparing meals. She likes to read books about cuisine, watch TV and go for walks. When she masturbates, she uses a vibrator.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 203 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 7 min 13 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Behind The Veil 1 280



Actress: Charlotte Angel
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Toy

Charlotte Angel works as a security guard at a residential complex. Rather than checking residential passes, she'd prefer showing off her big lady-melons and tush, masturbating and fucking studs on-camera. "It's exciting to have a stylist pampering me in the dressing room and helping me pick out something hot to wear," she said. "The excitement of getting ready to be photographed really builds me up for when it happens. It's kind of a rush when someone is watching me and getting horny while a hard guy fucks me or I'm playing with my tits and pussy." "Being at XL Girls is a brand-new experience for me," said Charlotte, a newcomer who's been attracted to hot modeling for a long time but never acted on her urges. Now she does. "I've always wanted to do this. I was referred to you by another star of yours, Sheridan Love. I couldn't have gotten better advice."

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 402 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 10 min 51 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Big In Texas 656



Actress: Kaitlin Klien
Keywords: BBW, Blonde, Solo

XL Girls throws back to baby-faced Kaitlin Klien and her very first time. She's waiting in the lobby of XL Girls for one of our videographers to tell her what to do. This is why guys become photographers. You think it's the money? She's a very compliant girl and Kaitlin dresses just how an XL Girls model should dress. A titty top, a tight, ass-hugging miniskirt and fuck-me shoes. Simple, casual and super-sexy. A Dallas, Texas girl, Kaitlin gets the full treatment. The photographer gets her totally naked very quickly. In eight minutes she's spreading her pussy, with his camera a few inches away. One of the studio staffers brings a tray with a vibrator, a dildo, a string of anal beads and a bottle of lube. Everything a girl needs for a weekend in Vegas. Kaitlin masturbates her pussy and asshole for him for almost 30 minutes. His asking her questions and talking to her while she's spreading her legs wide open a few feet away makes this seem hotter than the average spanker. Kaitlin would go on to star, and fuck, in Brick House Brawds.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 469 MiB
Resolution: 480 x 656
Duration: 41 min 6 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Tits In Tight Tops & Bras 1 280



Actress: Jelena Jasper
Keywords: Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Toy

The XL Girls Archive upgrades this Jelena Jasper scene shot during a visit to SCORE model Merilyn Sakova in Kiev. Jelena, a Ukrainian, was already living in the United Kingdom and acted as a translator and all-around production assistant. With boobs like hers, she just had to do something herself for our cameras. You know what are some of the most-hypnotic sounds in the world? The sound of bra straps snapping and the rustling sound of fingers rubbing against the fabric of a woman's bra as she adjusts her precious cargo within the soft cups. Jelena's a very expressive woman--a writer as well as a model--and she's very comfortable speaking on video from being a web-cam babe. "I love to be naked, hot and naughty, and I do look fabulous being naked," Jelena says. "But the BEST thing is for me to wear a tight bra and a tight top. Nothing can be better than that!"

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 810 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 28 min 55 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
The Ultra-breast Music Fest 1 280



Actress: Marilyn Mayson
Keywords: BBW, Brunette, Solo

Marilyn Mayson will now spin you 'round and 'round and turn you upside down as today's XL Girls' house DJ. She's our kind of DJ, big tits and juicy butt out. She's a dirty talker and she shows off her oral skills when the music's over. If you're Marilyn's guy, she's looking out for you. "I'll fuck you non-stop. Pretty much, if I'm not fucking you, I'm sucking you. I want sex at all times of the day and night. I can never get enough!" Marilyn's said her favorite fetish is when a partner comes inside her pussy. "It's just something about feeling the guy spurting in my pussy that feels really good. It makes me cum, too. I like when they stretch my pussy, too, and talk about it and how big their dick is in my pussy. I like that a whole lot."

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 334 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 11 min 57 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Whip It Good For Kiki 1 280



Actress: Kiki Rainbow
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Fetish, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls

Kiki Rainbow wears one of her fetish outfits for this scene. She doesn't seem the kinky type at first look but she is. She likes being blindfolded, cuffed, whipped and spanked. "I enjoy being a domina and I also like being submissive and role-playing," Kiki said. "At a local forested area on a warm evening, I got my big breasts out and pulled my dress up to expose my bare bum and let six guys I'd invited take turns fucking me and spit-roasting me while the others watched then took their turns. "It felt amazing to be used by all of them. When they were each ready to cum, they blew their loads over my face and tits. I was a very satisfied, sticky mess."

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 563 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 20 min 1 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
A Mom Becomes An XL Girl 1 280



Actress: Cami Cooper
Keywords: BBW, Blonde, Solo

Meet Cami Cooper, a mom from Kansas City who's never done any kind of modeling before. Cami says her best friend encouraged her to send in her photos to XL Girls. Cami measures 38-34-36 and buys 38G bras. She normally gets a lot of attention because of her big tits and she likes it. "I usually like to wear V-neck tops that are clingy." says Cami. "I buy T-shirt bras from Lane Bryant and I can get them right off the rack." Cami's a little nervous in her first video. It opens with a chat with our cameraman and once the "getting to know Cami" part is over, Cami shows us how she masturbates at home. She may have seemed shy in the beginning but she's not shy at all as she plays with her big boobs and fingers her pussy. And, oh yeah, Cami can suck her nipples and does that for us too. Welcome, Cami.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 479 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 17 min 9 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Woman's Work Is Never Done 1 280



Actress: Natalie Fiore
Keywords: BBW, Brunette, High Heels, Pregnant, Solo

A woman's work is never done. This is so true. However, we can't have our dear friend and big-boob fertility goddess Natalie Fiore vacuuming the floor for too long in her condition. She says she's getting too sweaty and hot. Her bra is getting wet. Let it go without saying that Natalie needs to toss the dress and free her big tits (or "teats" as Natalie pronounces the word) so they can breathe and hang free. They are so big they come close to looking like the fantasy tits that Otis Sweat draws. And when Natalie gets a case of "hot tits," she gets horny. "I think I'm wearing too many clothes. Don't you agree, guys?" Natalie announces, knowing well that we want to see that dress off as fast as possible. She knows the male mind. Natalie parades a bit in her bra, panties and high heels, building up the anticipation that she knows every one of her appearances creates. When she takes off her top almost seven minutes into this video, her incredibly huge tits once again produce the automatic awe factor. "They need a massage," Natalie moans. "Let's give them some attention, baby." Take it away, Natalie. This is the last of the first series of Natalie's pregnant sessions. The next time you see Natalie on May 29th, she will have an even bigger baby bump! Check out the sneak peek video today!

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 388 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 21 min 13 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Julia Jones: Banking On Big Boobs 1 280



Actress: Julia Jones
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls

Julia Jones says that Romanian women have large boobs because they eat natural foods. That backs up other comments eastern European ladies have made. Lana Ivans and Arianna Sinn at SCORELAND believed that corn helped give them big tits. Vanessa Y., a Polish bra-buster, said it's the natural beer made without chemical additives. Sophie Mae, a Czech, thinks it's the naturally grown foods and livestock raised without hormones. Lara Jones also said it's the natural foods. They all make a good case for girls to avoid junk fast-food outlets that are polluting the world. Julia doesn't know any Romanian models and she's never seen any. Now that she's on XL Girls, she'll see Mia Sweetheart, Alice85JJ, Anna Beck, Kitty Cute and other robust Romanians if she looks at the Model Directory. Julia's in great company. "I don't wear clothing that shows too much of my chest when I go out," said Julia. "Too many guys stare at me. I wear T-shirts and other clothes that keep me covered. If a guy stares at me, I make a face." So here we have someone who has 38GGG-cup boobs. That's triple-G. Finding bras that fit and look good would seem to be a difficult challenge. It's not. Julia gets her bras from the British company Marks & Spencer, buying them when she travels. Julia's boobs move in slow motion during parts of this video. They are truly natural wonders and Julia is an all-around superstar.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 539 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 19 min 9 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Mountains of Monique 492



Actress: Monique
Keywords: BBW, Brunette, Solo

"I tried once to weigh my boobs but one of my breasts wouldn't even fit on the scale. My areolae are about five inches or so wide but they are very light in color so they are hard to see in pictures," said Monique, one of the biggest babes ever seen at XL Girls. "I think I've always known it. I've never been ashamed of my body and I never had a problem being naked. I don't think anybody should. I think a naked body is really beautiful, so why not show it? If other people enjoy it, even better, and if they don't, don't look!" Said Monique, "I'm an exhibitionist. I love being proud of my size and showing what I've got!" Last we heard, Monique's boobs were still growing!

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 148 MiB
Resolution: 360 x 492
Duration: 23 min 7 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Monokini and Mammaries 1 280



Actress: Ashley Sage Ellison
Keywords: BBW, Blonde, Solo

Flashback to beautiful Ashley Sage Ellison poolside on the island of St. Maarten in the Caribbean in this scene from the DVD "Ashley's First Time," never shown before at XLGirls.com. How that red monokini doesn't rip from the stress factors of Ashley's extreme curves is a miracle of modern fabric manufacturing. Would she ever dare wear this suit at a beach or public pool in the UK? Ashley is a shy girl even though that may seem to contrast with being a nude model. A trained beautician back home in Manchester, England (and still living with her parents at the time of this DVD), Ashley told a TSG editor in St. Maarten that she loves being very busty. "I'm grateful for the attention. It used to strike me as weird when people would ask to take pictures when I was out and about. Now I actually think it's sort of neat. I get noticed a lot when I go out, and I know my boobs have a lot to do with that." The weather was overcast when Ashley left the beach villa and headed over to the pool to spritz her lushness with oil. She drops the monokini. While Ashley rubs the stuff all over, the camera captures spectacular views of her slick ass-cheeks and close-ups of her mind-blowing tits shining as she massages them, the breast-flesh undulating in her hands. Ashley gets on the recliner, our camera moving in tighter. As boobs splay to the sides, Ashley rarely stops making eye contact.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 342 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 18 min 33 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Pussycat, Pussycat 1 280



Actress: Lavina Dream
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Outdoors, Solo, Toy, XLGirls

Clothes make the woman, or so it is said. Lavina's cat-themed clothes tell us that she's got a sensuous, erotic personality, the kind of personality that, along with her fantastic body and mind-blowing tits, is drawn to hot modeling. "I never wear a bra based on whether I'm home or outside, I put on a bra depending on the clothing I'm wearing," says Lavina. Lavina said that sometimes she watches porn and masturbates. Unless it's an anonymous poll, most women in any country usually keep this a secret. Lavina didn't say what kind of porn she watches or if she looks at naked guys or girls or both.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 400 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 14 min 14 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Milk Those Tits 1 280



Actress: Melissa Mandlikova
Keywords: BBW, Blonde, Lactating, Solo

When an XL Girl takes a walk on the countryside, it always becomes a bit of a walk on the sexy side. That was certainly the case when we took Melissa Mandlikova for a walk. Our venture was short on the walking but with a girl like Melissa, it was heavy on the sexy. Especially with her now heavier-than-ever tits which are filled with milk following her pregnancy. Few things are sexier than a glowing mother, and we love watching her saunter over to the bench we set up for her to play on. Melissa is lactating and even the slightest squeeze sends milk gushing out of her boobs. After slipping her top and bra off, Melissa lightly squeezes her right breast and a bit of milk dribbles out of it. Melissa then cups both of her boobs at once and sends milk gushing out of both. Playing with her tits and sharing her milk is enough to get a girl like Melissa dripping wet. She says her tits and nips are more sensitive than ever now following childbirth and her pussy is dripping wet. Melissa slides her panties off and begins to stroke her full-erect clit with her right hand as she squeezes her boobs with her left hand. Eventually, she pushes herself to an orgasm, and with her plush body covered in breast milk and her cunt dripping with cum, she's sticky from head-to-toe.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 467 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 16 min 34 s


Download link(s): LINK