UltraFile.org - Extreme Anal, Gorgeous Shemale Porn Star, Sexy Young Girls Hardcore, Old mans and Young chicks, Extreme Animal Lovers, Exclusive Private Home Made Scat Collection, Young Teen Girls Piss, Extreme Anorexia Porn, Brutal Facesitting, Anusling, Trample, Merciless Femdom, Extreme Psycho Trillers, Extreme Snuff Fantasy, Necro Porn Videos.
animal, animal fuck, animalfucking, animalpassion, animal passion, animals, animal sex, animalsex, beast, beastiality, beasts, bestiality, bizarre, blondes, brazilian, celebrities, crazy cow, dog, dog fuck, dogfucking, dogs, dogsex, dog sex, dvd, extreme farm, fuck, fucking, hardcore, horses, horses and dogs, label, liveshows, mixed animals, pet, pet sex, petsex, stallion, various, beasts vintage, violett, zoo, zoo porn, zoo sex, zoosex
Amateur, Anal, Asian, Ass, Babe, BBW, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunette, Bukkake, Celebrity, Creampie, Cumshot, Ebony, Euro, Fetish, Fisting, Funny, Group, Handjob, Hardcore, HD, Hentai, Interracial, Latina, Lesbian, Massage, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Pornstar, POV, Public, Reality, Red Head, Squirt, Striptease, Teen, Toys,Vintage

Luxury girls with a beautiful body for every taste

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Crazy, Sexy, Cool 1 280



Actress: Kamryn Monroe
Keywords: BBW, Brunette, Solo

"You want to get all oily with me?" Kamryn Monroe says as her latest scene opens. "Or you can put your face in them while I play with them." We'll take heavy-handed helpings of both of those options, Kamille. We don't take our plumpers a la carte here at XLGirls.com. We want the whole delicious bundle all at once. And Kamille gives it to us. Off screen, one of our crew covers Kamille in oil while she plays with herself. She's playing with her tits, rubbing her clit, slowly pushing herself to an orgasm. And we have a perfect view of it all. This is one of those scenes that reminds us why we love plumpers so much.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 399 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 14 min 20 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Never Enough Renee. So Here's Two 1 280



Actress: Renee Ross
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls

"In school, I don't think anyone knew what my face even looked like," said Renee Ross who made a brief comeback in 2015. That's kind of an exaggeration, in our opinion, because Renee has a beautiful face. "I think all they knew about me was big boobs. I was actually a cheerleader. I even did gymnastics at one point. But I had to quit because of my boobs. I couldn't do any of the moves because my boobs had become too big. But I did play softball all through school. "I was the girl with the biggest boobs on the cheerleader squad. Sometimes I would jump around and my boobs would pop out. I couldn't even find a sports bra that fit!"

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 636 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 22 min 42 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Holy Hottie! 1 280



Actress: Sarah Rae
Keywords: BBW, Brunette, Pregnant, Solo

"Holy Hottie" is right. Sarah Rae has a pair of the greatest tits in the universe. She lights up a room and lights up our lives. Living in Big Titty Island, Sarah makes her guy feel special by engulfing him with her 36JJs. "I tell him how amazing he is all the time, support his life decisions and passionately give him head. He goes down on me and supports my big titty decisions, like sharing them with the world." "The best way to get on my good side is to be respectful of my titties. The best compliment I ever received was 'Your boobs look as soft as kittens.' The worst was, 'Hey girl, you pregnant?'" Does Sarah think women should be allowed to be topless anywhere it's legal for men to be shirtless, like New York City? "Personally I think we should all just walk around naked if we want to and not have some invisible force out there allowing us to do things. Why do we need something out there telling us what to do and what we're allowed to do in every aspect of our lives and why is everyone so ok with this?" We're with Sarah!

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 419 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 15 min 0 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Rae Day 2 640



Actress: Sarah Rae
Keywords: BBW, Brunette, Solo

By popular demand, Sarah Rae is back at XLGirls. She's a hit. Take it from members like Curvelover who wrote,"Miss Sarah, I'm almost lost for words looking at your amazingly beautiful, sexy and perfect body!!! Curves from heaven!!! But to top it off even more so is your equally beautiful, sexy and amazing personality. Just the most lovely girl, you're not a 10, girl you are a 100!!!" Sarah's large number of props members sent in prompted her to comment back. "Dear XLGirls Members, As I'm typing this, I have the BIGGEST smile on my face! Thank you so very much for all of your lovely and wonderful comments!!! I have read and truly adored every single one, including those from the photo set and interview video, as well. I more than appreciate you guys taking the time out to comment! Thank you for making me as happy as I have hopefully made you. I look forward to sharing more of my boobies, smiles and orgasms with you in the future." Sharing is caring and Sarah is now here again to share. Please show the love and comment if you love pretty girls with incredible boobs.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 70.7 MiB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 16 min 57 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
XL Girl With A Baby Face 1 280



Actress: Cosmia
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls

"I've had a lot of jobs and I can't think of a more fun way to make money," baby-faced Cosmia said. "Two separate friends of mine told me about XL Girls. I told them I wanted to do it." Our model rep saw Cosmia's pictures, liked her overall look and shot her a message. Cosmia told us about herself between shoots. "I actually remember coming home from summer vacation when I was 14 and all the boys at school were always staring. I've been a girly-girl my whole life. I like to hang out with my animals, take bubble baths and travel. "I try to wear low-cut shirts but I can basically give a turtleneck cleavage. I love for my boobs to be up to my chin. I love to let my natural boobs hang. They're pretty perky and I love them." Cosmia has a regular job and she's bored by it. This is where the action is and what she wants to be a part of.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 453 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 16 min 9 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Susie Masterson's Master Course In Toy Play 1 280



Actress: Susie Masterson
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls

Young, juicy and thick Susie Masterson has a lot of toys to try out and she's brought them along to plug and play in this scene. "I love using fingers, dildos and vibrators in my pussy. Any position is hot for me. I love to masturbate, what girl doesn't? I love clitoral orgasms with my wand and my fingers. I like to try out new toys in my shows." Susie, a webcam model, was discovered by TSG super-GILF Sally D'Angelo who recommended her for XL Girls. Sally has an eye for hotties and felt Susie would be a good match. "I love being adventurous so I thought going to XL Girls would be a great experience for me and the thought of being seen by so many guys sounded exciting and different."

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 455 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 16 min 14 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Angel Of Germany 1 280



Actress: Angel Dast
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls

Angel Dast is a German girl our photo team met in Berlin, Germany. Angel was visiting the Venus expo in October which is a huge annual porn convention for adult entertainers of every genre. Angel is heavily in the fetish underground scene in Germany, which rivals any comparable fetish sub-culture in any other country. She's heavily tattooed and pierced. In this video, Angel spends most of her time playing with and licking her jugs, then uses a small vibrator on her clit near the end. Angel said she got a letter from a neighbor inviting her to a soccer match. "He promised me that he doesn't want to take off my clothes," said Angel. So what happened? "I became familiar with him," Angel replied. We weren't sure if "familiar" was a subtle word for pole riding.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 406 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 14 min 32 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Taking Her Measure 1 280



Actress: Jennica Lynn
Keywords: BBW, Brunette, Solo

In this Bonus XLGirls video made in tandem with her New Discovery photo shoot and video interview, new super-discovery Jennica Lynn measures her enormous, beautiful, natural boobs. They're 47-inches! Jennica wears an M-cup bra (in US size). In the UK, that converts to a JJ. Jennica measures her areolae (4"inches in diameter!). She shows us her ability to self-kiss and self-suck them. She jiggles, shakes, bounces and then creams them with lotion. Jennica says her hooters weigh a combined total of five kilograms. That's 11 pounds of pure boobage heaven converted to a USA weight system. Please welcome a living doll, Jennica Lynn!

File: Windows Media
FileSize: 158 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 10 min 10 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Rooftop Hot Tubber 1 280



Actress: Maggie
Keywords: Backstage, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Outdoors, Pool, Solo, XLGirls

Maggie is sure to hold a place in your heart and other body parts. Maggie has a phenomenal body and very big boobs. Enough people told Maggie that she should try modeling so she decided to take the plunge. In this video, Maggie takes another kind of plunge, this one in a hot tub on a rooftop in Budapest, giving our photographer the opportunity to chat her up while she relaxes and we get to know a little about her. She teaches scuba diving and likes to travel. Fortunately, XL Girls was included in her travel plans.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 133 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 6 min 58 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Wet Tee Time 1 280



Actress: Kelli Maxx
Keywords: BBW, Brunette, Solo

It's time for a nice soapy bath for Kelli Maxx. Her wet T-shirt sticks to her beautiful body like a second skin. That stream of water pouring out of the faucet is too tempting so she spends quite a bit of time with her pussy and her big boobs right under the stream. Kelli has some other erotic masturbation techniques. "I love waking up and masturbating in bed with my wet fingers and a nice cold glass dildo." Kelli chills her toy in her refrigerator. (Glass toys should be made of medical-grade Borosilicate glass.) Sexual fantasies? "A threesome with two other busty babes, please! I've only kissed girls. I'm waiting for the day when I can finally have sex with one. Maybe you guys can see it at XLGirls.com?"

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 462 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 15 min 45 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Georgina Gee Chats With Jem Stone 1 280



Actress: Georgina Gee
Keywords: Backstage, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Solo, XLGirls

In this unique bonus video, Georgina Gee is interviewed by another girl, a special guest herself. Jem Stone is a busty British SCORE Girl who modeled and did hardcore (Busty Cock Rock) in 2007. A looker herself, Jem sports a very impressive pair also and a shapely pair of legs. After their chat, Georgina tries on different bras and Jem has fun helping out. She can't resist feeling Georgina's boobs and bum. When the bra show ends, Jem takes her big tits out and gives Georgina a boobie hug. Thank you, Georgina and Jem for this special interview. XL Girls: Do you masturbate? Georgina: I masturbate all the time, even when I was young. Maybe three times a day. And now I have my own fucking machine, so I can have sex whenever I want, even if there's no guy around. I love it! XL Girls: Do you have any fetishes? Georgina: The only fetish I have is cum denial where you make a guy wait and wait before he cums. I love that, and when the guy does cum, it's always a huge load.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 315 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 11 min 16 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Boobs & Booty 1 280



Actress: Klaudia Kelly
Keywords: BBW, Blonde, Solo

Beautiful blonde bombshell Klaudia Kelly returns to XLGirls, bringing back Hollywood glamour-girl sexy and putting on a horny cam show with her not-so-little friend. The microphones pick up every squish-squish sound as Klaudia works her fingers, then that vibrating cock-toy, in and out of her wet and pink candy box. Klaudia's sweet voice fills the room as she feels up her big boobs, kissing and tonguing her nipples and leaving red lipstick on her right areolae. Klaudia's erotic spaceship orbits around a great, big sex star. Sex, porn and eroticism is her life. "My sexual fantasy is to get gangbanged in public by more men than I can count for everyone to see. My idea of the perfect day would be a day that I can cum at least five or six times, depending on how many partners I have." "I like being cummed on. I like getting my face blasted with jizz and then going about my everyday errands." Klaudia will return to XLGirls shortly in a XXX fuck show.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 339 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 12 min 6 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
How Mahogany Masters Gets Her Bra On 1 280



Actress: Mahogany Masters
Keywords: Backstage, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Solo, XLGirls

Soft-spoken Mahogany Masters chats for a few minutes with the XL Girls studio manager. The conversation gets around to her 42K-cup bras. They are gigantic. She hands Mahogany one of her pink bras and requests to see her put it on by a full-length mirror. The mirror lets us see that Mahogany has quite a booty also. This bra has five hooks for obvious reasons. After we study Mahogany's way of hooking on her bra, we get to see how Mahogany puts it through very rigorous testing. There's lots of bouncing going on in this very educational bonus video. Mahogany Masters will make you lose your mind.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 190 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 6 min 46 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Africa Sexxx: Country Girl 1 280



Actress: Africa Sexxx
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Ebony, Masturbation, Oil / Lotion, Outdoors, Solo, XLGirls

Our photo team took Africa Sexxx to a ranch where she oiled her show-stopping body and fingered her pussy. Wild horses couldn't drag us away from that sight. XLGirls: What do you consider to be your biggest assets? Africa: I seem to always be able to see a bright side. That doesn't mean that I don't acknowledge the dark, but I seek out the bright to help get me through. Physically, I would have to say my smile and my boobs. XLGirls: What makes you feel sexy? Africa: Makeup, cleavage, thigh highs, garter belts, and lingerie. XLGirls: What do you wear or do when you want to feel sexy? Africa: Do my hair, makeup, and nails, and put on lingerie and very tall heels.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 476 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 16 min 56 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Southern Charmer 1 280



Actress: Mya Blair
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls

Mya Blair decks out her insanely sexy body in a two-piece with fringes that looks just right for go-go or exotic dancing. Or a Florida beach. Check out those tan lines. Mya does do exotic dancing now and then back home. XLGirls: Mya, you're the only cam girl we know who actually dances in a club. How did you get into topless dancing? Mya: That's actually the first taste of the adult industry that I had. My friend who was working at a club in Charlotte invited me to come see her and she ended up pulling me up on stage with her. Next thing I know I'm on stage by myself and when I got down the manager asked if I wanted a job. XLGirls: Is the Crazy Horse the only topless club you dance in? How often are you there? Mya: It was. I've taken a break for a bit but hopefully I will be back soon. XLGirls: No doubt you have the biggest boobs in the club. They must love you. What do you like best about dancing for real guys, not cyber guys? Mya: I can actually see who is interested and see what they like and play off that. Online, you rely on people telling you what you are doing is working. In person, you can see. XLGirls: What's the downside? Mya: When you are in person, there is always the possibility that someone will be too handsy. XLGirls: That's why most clubs have a refrigerator-sized floor man walking around saying, "Dude, no hands!"

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 570 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 20 min 21 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Pin-Up Doll 1 280



Actress: Trinety Guess
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Masturbation, Redhead, Solo, Toy

And now for a completely different look at "Queen of Hearts" Trinety Guess as the Florida redhead does an XL Girl version of old-school pin-up with some modern touches and a vibrating wand that sends a tingle throughout Trinety's plush body. Like Suzumi Wilder, Trinety is a gamer girl and keeps her Xbox close and her girlfriends even closer. "I love pussy," Trinety said. "I like my ladies curvy like me with tight thighs. Keep that pussy clean and pretty for me." "I love to cum with my Hitachi on low and a dildo in my pussy. I'm your all-round kinkster. I like BDSM and bondage and raw, pure sex. I know what I like and I'm assertive about getting what I like."

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 255 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 9 min 8 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Plumper Playtime 1 280



Actress: CJ Woods
Keywords: BBW, Blonde, Solo

Cheery southern babe CJ Woods has huge, heavy, beautifully-shaped tits. Her nipples are very prominent. CJ says they're often hard. That makes sucking them easier. Here CJ cums again, wearing a red tank top and little blue shorts. Who likes the casual look? She's a cutie. Peeling off her top reveals CJ's bra. She says she buys her bras from Victoria's Secret. CJ takes off her bra, holds her big boobs and lifts them up so her long, pink tongue can lick her nipples. Of course, her nips harden up right away. Lip smackin' good! No question that CJ must get plenty of volunteers back home to lick and suck those flesh-pillows. She squeezes and squishes them and you can see how packed with breast-meat they are. CJ leaves the hallway and goes into a bedroom to play with her big ding-dongs some more and then gets busy finger-banging her horny slit. Getting on her knees on the bed, CJ spanks her girl-box in this pose so we can examine those fleshy ass cheeks that guys like to slap and rub, whether they're fucking her or not. Doggie is CJ's favorite position. Says CJ, "I love it bent over the bed, a table, a chair, anything from behind!"

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 452 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 16 min 7 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Risque Business 1 280



Actress: Risque Waters
Keywords: BBW, Redhead, Solo

Tennessee's Risque Waters is a big fan of flying solo. "I use a vibrator and oils. I believe a sex goddess should be able to get herself off. This video pretty much is how I use vibrators at home. I fantasize about me and another girl tying up a guy to a bed, doing what we please to him no matter what he says." Risque has an opinion about guys and their junk. "I look at a man's ass first before anything else. Here's my theory: If a guy has a big ass, then he doesn't have a big cock. If he has a small ass or no ass, then he has a big cock!" Interesting theory. Risque's big-uns measure 38DDD and she's proud of them. "I dress business-like during the work day and at night, my tits and ass go out in sexy clothing. I'm assertive because if I had waited for guys to take charge, I'd still be a virgin."

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 611 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 21 min 46 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
SCOREtv Season 2, Episode 2 1 280



Actress: Nikky Wilder
Keywords: BBW, Blonde, Solo

SCOREtv Season 2, Episode 2 stars Claudia Marie, Savannah Stevens, 18eighteen hottie Cadey Mercury, "How To Be A Porn Stud" part 2 with Tony Rubino, body-painted Nikky Wilder from XL Girls, mature nipple star Annellise Croft proving it's never too late and popular SCORE reader's wife, Shelby Gibson. Up-close and personal, nothing comes close to SCOREtv. The breast damn boob show, period!

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 833 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 29 min 37 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Pretty In Pink 1 280



Actress: Alaura Grey
Keywords: BBW, Brunette, Lactating, Oil / Lotion, Solo

It's always nice to sit down and get to know one of our new full-figured sensations. Especially when they're as bubbly and cute as the lovely Alaura Grey. The best thing about Alaura is that she's also very shy. And there are few things we love more than a busty, somewhat timid, girl-next-door hoping to break out of her shell. Especially when that shell conceals a plush set of 34JJ naturals we can't help but fantasize about burying our faces in. Alaura's tits are pouring out of her tiny, overmatched pink bra. She's trying to contain them, but it's just not going to happen. "This bra is a bit too small," she says with a giggle. "I'm a 34J or K. This is much smaller." Well, we wouldn't want Alaura to feel uncomfortable in her first visit to our hallowed halls of hooters, so we told her she should free her mams from their restraints and let her girls breathe. Alaura is relieved when she sets her holy hangers free, but she's still feeling a bit shy about letting her boobies fly. Alaura pinches her nipples a bit, and we're treated to a pleasant surprise. Alaura's boobs are lactating! Just a little bit, but we're simple guys and easy to please. And saying we're pleased would be an understatement. Especially when she picks up her boob and licks her nip to sample her freshly-squeezed milk. And it only gets better from there. Alaura douses her tits with baby oil--and we all know there's no better look for a busty girl than covered in baby oil. Alaura definitely seems to be warming up. And right now, we're just caught up in fantasies of our cocks sliding between those oiled naturals.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 256 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 9 min 11 s


Download link(s): LINK