UltraFile.org - Extreme Anal, Gorgeous Shemale Porn Star, Sexy Young Girls Hardcore, Old mans and Young chicks, Extreme Animal Lovers, Exclusive Private Home Made Scat Collection, Young Teen Girls Piss, Extreme Anorexia Porn, Brutal Facesitting, Anusling, Trample, Merciless Femdom, Extreme Psycho Trillers, Extreme Snuff Fantasy, Necro Porn Videos.
animal, animal fuck, animalfucking, animalpassion, animal passion, animals, animal sex, animalsex, beast, beastiality, beasts, bestiality, bizarre, blondes, brazilian, celebrities, crazy cow, dog, dog fuck, dogfucking, dogs, dogsex, dog sex, dvd, extreme farm, fuck, fucking, hardcore, horses, horses and dogs, label, liveshows, mixed animals, pet, pet sex, petsex, stallion, various, beasts vintage, violett, zoo, zoo porn, zoo sex, zoosex
Amateur, Anal, Asian, Ass, Babe, BBW, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunette, Bukkake, Celebrity, Creampie, Cumshot, Ebony, Euro, Fetish, Fisting, Funny, Group, Handjob, Hardcore, HD, Hentai, Interracial, Latina, Lesbian, Massage, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Pornstar, POV, Public, Reality, Red Head, Squirt, Striptease, Teen, Toys,Vintage

Luxury girls with a beautiful body for every taste

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Angel of Desire 1 280



Actress: Angel DeLuca
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls

So damned sexy, Angel DeLuca is a living doll. "My nipples are very sensitive and the slightest touch can make them hard now," Angel said. We asked Angel a few questions. XLGirls: Have your breasts ever fallen out of your top in public? Angel: Once my wife's tit popped out during a Las Vegas convention dinner with Chaturbate. Does that count? XLGirls: How many days do you think you could abstain from sex or masturbation? Angel: Not too long. I usually become bitchy if I haven't had it for more than a week. XLGirls: What's it like for you going through airports with boobs that big? Angel: Foreigners stare the most as if they've never seen them so big, but going through security I often catch the male TSA taking a peek or a good ol' long look.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 555 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 19 min 54 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
In The Dressing Room 1 280



Actress: Sashaa Juggs
Keywords: BBW, Blonde, Solo

XLGirls's studio director was waiting for Sashaa Juggs to enter the building and follow her into the models' dressing room. It's time for a quick chat before Sashaa gets ready for a day of play. There are times when Sashaa seems shy and this is one of them. She tells us how guys prefer her on top so she can cover their faces with her huge boobs. She re-measures her bustline and then talks a bit about her interests. Did you know she likes to ski and go out dancing? Just imagine those massive mams rubbing against you as she dances!

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 211 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 11 min 14 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
No Bra Can Support Amy Villainous 1 280



Actress: Amy Villainous
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls

Everyone at XL Girls was blown away by the size and shape of Amy Villainous' tits as well as her beautiful face. We contacted Amy a few years ago but she wasn't ready. So we waited patiently while our hurt feelings healed. Then we tried again. "I buy any style of bra that will fit," said Amy who does a bra try-on show in this uplifting scene. She wore a bikini at poolside in another scene. Amy usually buys a 38J-cup bra. "Most American brands don't make my size unless I buy online, and that is risky if I can't try it on first!" Amy likes to get fucked in places besides her home or her partners' homes. "I like to have sex at house parties, parks, and at Goth clubs. I've fucked in a dressing room and against a wall in an alleyway. I'm definitely turned on by the risk of doing things in public." Amy had anal sex for the first time in ten years in a match-up with Johnny Goodluck. She said she has a two-man threesome on her bucket list. "I've been in several threesomes with another girl and a guy, mostly as a third. I've always had amazing experiences and I love putting the focus on the lady before teaming up with her to tease the hell out of the guy."

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 536 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 19 min 4 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Blake Emerald: Oiled & Showered 1 280



Actress: Blake Emerald
Keywords: Bathing, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Oil / Lotion, Solo, XLGirls

Blake Emerald has a slippery afternoon, liberally dousing her plush body with baby oil outdoors. Blake takes a shower, and while she's in there, gets on the floor and rubs out an orgasm. Blake learned about The SCORE Group from Codi Vore. As of this posting, Blake remains a virgin. She has a bunch of fantasies about the different ways she can pop her cherry. "I'm not sure what my favorite position would be but I cannot wait to find out one day." Blake just needs to find the right guy who'll do her justice when she decides to get deflowered.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 511 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 18 min 11 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Glowing Housewife 1 280



Actress: Natalie Fiore
Keywords: BBW, Brunette, Solo

Natalie Fiore has delivered her bundle of joy and we wish all best to the new mama and her baby. Our camera crew went back to see how Natalie is doing and to bring back new sets and videos. They were happy to report that all's well in Fiore Land. Natalie's baby-phat is beginning to diminish while her big tits remain massive and heavy. Natalie's new role as a happy mother living in domestic bliss even left its mark on this scene as she tends to such exciting household routines as vacuuming and ironing. Still as horny as ever, Natalie needs to take five, relax and fap her always hot pussy and clit and squeeze her giant-size tits. Even new moms need to make that O-face between getting up to tend to the needs of the little one. Those hot mommy fantasies are boiling into overtime.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 417 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 14 min 49 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Sweet & Juicy 1 280



Actress: Mia Sweetheart
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Toy

Saucy and seductive, Mia Sweetheart claims she has no special talents. We have to disagree with Mia about that. She has lots of talent and all of it special. That's proven every time XL Girls runs a new scene of this cam-charmer. XLGirls: Mia, so you dance when you are playing music at home? We think you do. What music do you play? Mia: I do dance and usually I listen to music any time I cook or clean. I sing as well. It sounds bad but I do not stop. I like all sorts of music. I do like old music from the 70s, 80s and 90s but I don't think I have a certain type that I like. XLGirls: Do you wear high heels around the house? We think you do. Mia: [Laughs] Sometimes I do just because I want to try a new pair of shoes or just to feel a bit sexy!

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 640 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 22 min 50 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Roxee The Pleasure Seeker 1 280



Actress: Roxee Robinson
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Masturbation, MILF, Redhead, Solo, XLGirls

Roxee Robinson has worn a lot of different outfits and costumes in her XL Girls scenes, but you know what? The redhaired Canadian MILF looks the hottest in a very basic, low-cut, one-piece dress that hugs her dangerous curves. Roxee gets into bed to pleasure her big nipples and her juicy, creamy pussy. Being watched adds to Roxee's pleasure in ways she can't put into words. Wrote C.G., overpowered by her sheer sexual magnetism, "Roxee Robinson is the kind of girl that dreams are made of. So womanly, so lush, so beautiful, with curves in all the right places. I adore her soft, white thighs. Her breasts are like giant pillows. Her eyes are gorgeous. She could look me in the eyes and make me cum. The fact that she is over 40 makes her even more attractive to me. The photos of her with all of her clothes off are so arousing because she displays such confidence in showing off her body. She is rightfully proud of how she looks. My hope is that you'll continue to show her in XL Girls."

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 409 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 14 min 37 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Coed Kacey 1 280



Actress: Kacey Parker
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Cosplay, Masturbation, School Girl, Solo, XLGirls

It would really be nice if Kacey Parker would drop by your place after class and fuck your brains out. She can leave her coed outfit on while she's riding your ruler. Keep her panties as a souvenir. Kacey's back at XL Girls after several years. These days she webcams and Skypes her "naughty shows," as Kacey calls them with a shake of her 38H tits. Next, in her follow-up, we'll see her getting fucked. "Porn is the most-fun job I've ever had. I do what I love. Fuck! And I get paid. So I can't complain. When I was dancing in a club, men were always telling me I should be in XL Girls so I just followed their suggestions. Why not? I'm an attention whore anyway. I love it when wives catch their husbands staring at my large, youthful tits."

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 243 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 8 min 41 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
A Short History of Sex With Nixie Night 1 280



Actress: Nixie Night
Keywords: BBW, Brunette, Solo

Got a question about ancient cultures and their particular attitude and customs when it comes to sex and erotic practices? College student Nixie Night is your go-to scholar. From Greeks to Romans and more, Nixie studies the sexology of past civilizations. Her eyes light up at the topic. The ancient Greeks? They were ass-focused explains Nixie and that's why their statues have nice butts. From there, the topic moves to sex and what Nixie likes. "I can honestly say I have never been 'made love' to," says Nixie, "It's always been 'fucking'--fast and furious--and that's how I like it." Nixie talks about the differences in having sex with porn men and with regular guys and it's not just cock size. She will explain all!

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 290 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 15 min 39 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
A Date With Jennica 1 280



Actress: Jennica Lynn
Keywords: BBW, Brunette, Solo

Jennica Lynn gets your text message on her phone. Date? That excites her. But first she has to prepare herself. Girls like to look their best when they leave the house, for both themselves and their dates. And what if some TSG photographer is hanging around looking to snap some shots of her too? But first, Jennica wants to roll around in bed completely naked before she goes into the shower. Nothing says Jennica Lynn 34M cups than the mind-blowing over-head close-ups of this Swedish super-girl and her twins. The way they jiggle and quiver is beyond belief yet you must believe. Reality does not lie. "Look at these!" Jennica giggles, moving her chest from side-to-side, her super-huge boobs following suit in a demonstration of the wave theory you didn't see in high school. It's a pleasure to see a girl so enamored of her own boobs. Jennica showers breastfully clean, brushes her teeth (dripping toothpaste on her boobs--very nice), puts on some make-up and brushes her hair. But before she gets dressed, Jennica has an orgasm, letting her fingers do the trick. And now that she's cum, Jennica chooses a bra, shoes and a dress to put on and leaves for your date. The wind's been howling outside the whole time and so will you.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 473 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 25 min 57 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Horny Connection 1 280



Actress: Jordynn LuXXX
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Toy

It's sexy phone time for Jordynn LuXXX. She's having a hot conversation with her daddy-man and getting worked up. She plays with her big fat tits while he tells her about the things he wants to do to her body. He's out on the job and can't get over to her place to lay the pipe to her. After they hang up, Jordynn does the next breast thing and finds her thick toy so she can cum hard. She fantasizes that it's his hard prick thrusting into her dripping wet pussy and that it's his dick she's sucking on like a lollipop. XL Girls found Jordynn first, like a lot of other girls, and since then it's been good times for Jordynn. She really loves the action and loves being on-camera. Hanging out with other curvy chubettes like Lucy Lenore and Kimmie Kaboom is a lot of fun for her. She enjoys their company...and more.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 396 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 14 min 9 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
A Relish For Fetish 1 280



Actress: Marilyn Mayson
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Fetish, Masturbation, Solo

Marilyn Mayson's found all kinds of fetish objects in this forgotten warehouse. A paddle shaped like a hand. Nipple jewelry. A sorority paddle. She decides to play around with the stuff, spanking her big, hanging tits with the hand paddle. When toy time is over, she makes herself cum with a good, time-tested finger-banging. Marilyn has a fetish (if you can call it that) for being watched. She goes on-cam and does all kinds of wild things. "There can be anywhere from 50 to 100 guys watching me. What I like to do is ask them to tell me--if they don't mind--when they're cumming and where. So I have a bunch of guys telling me: 'I just came on your tits.' 'I just came in your pussy.' 'I just came in your mouth.' And I'm like, yeah! I kinda get off on that. I love toys. If I'm so horny that I get myself off without using a toy, I must be super-horny."

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 354 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 12 min 39 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Customer Service XLGirls.com Style 1 280



Actress: Kendra Lee Ryan
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Solo, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX

We've all shopped at men's clothing stores where the sales staff is as accommodating and as helpful as girl-next-door Kendra Lee Ryan. Yeah, right! In your dreams, Boob Brothers! Fortunately for Levi, the store is empty. More than surprising, considering that Kendra is running the place. It should be filled with tit-hounds trying to get their hands on her fantastic merchandise. But if it were, then Levi wouldn't be getting his pipe blown out. So here's to quiet, empty stores managed by hot sales chicks. Kendra helps Levi change his look by dressing him in something new. And then she offers up her lush body, starting with her 40DD sucklers. Man, this is great customer service! He hasn't even paid for his new clothes yet. They really trust guys at this store. If you love girls who talk nasty and get nasty then Kendra Lee Ryan is the girl for you. "I like my big titties sucked," Kendra informs Levi. "Taste 'em. Rub my fucking nipples, baby. Pinch 'em. You like big fuckin' titties?" Levi is too focused and his mouth is too busy to respond. Kendra wants the cock right then and there and gets busy. She drops to her knees and goes down on Levi, slurping, licking and sucking his shaft. She jerks his cock while she's sucking his balls and she's awesome at it, burying her face in his nut-bag. He frantically sticks his bone between Kendra's tits and fucks her cleavage. She responds by hawking a glob on it to lube the way, a string of saliva dangling from her lips. "I wanna be your fucking whore!" cries Kendra. Wow! What a mouth! She grips his dick and sucks on it some more. They head over to a couch so Levi can pound Kendra's tight pussy every which way. "Real women swallow," says Kendra. "Plus I love the taste of cum!' So now you've been to Kendra's shop. Kendra's dropped her top. She's drained the man-slop. Now comment below and give Kendra some props.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 619 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 22 min 8 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Meet Your XLGirls Customer Service Rep 1 280



Actress: Serenity Sinn
Keywords: BBW, Brunette, Solo

At The SCORE Group's customer service department (XL Girls section), the very best attention is devoted to our magazine, DVD and website customers. As personified and exemplified by Serenity Starr in this photo shoot and video, our dedicated, experienced professionals are more than eager to help customers choose from a wide range of the greatest big-tit, big-ass DVDs such as My Big Plump Wedding, Big Girl Strip Club or K-JUGS, just to name a few products from the XL Girls store. When you call, you will not be transferred to an office in Outer Tajikistan. Admittedly, there are moments of down-time--not too often--when Serenity has caught up with orders and calls and she starts to get a little frisky, especially when another staffer walks into the customer service area with a camera. You will see exactly what this means after you start rolling this scene, Serenity's second video. We tell ya, the second Serenity walked through the front door of The SCORE Group and sat down in the conference room for an interview that turned into a breast-fest and finger-jamboree, we knew this was the girl for us. Serenity, a 24-year-old musician, singer and baker, has everything you need so please let her assist you. She'll be more than happy to help you find exactly what you are looking for.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 269 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 14 min 23 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
New Discovery 1 280



Actress: Jordynn LuXXX
Keywords: BBW, Brunette, Solo

Our latest discovery has big tits, is a big flirt, and always gets what she wants. If she wants a man, she's going to get him. If she wants his cock, she's going to get it. Heck, she may even want your girl, too, and get her. "I've dated a lot of girls," Jordynn says. "I'm bi-sexual, so I've had many sexual encounters with girls. For a while, I was only dating girls. And I've had many threesomes and group sex sessions, too. It's all so much fun. I love cock, I love big tits and I love asses. It's great." Jordynn has plenty of tits and ass herself. Her measurements are 40-38-48, so she has enough curves to make a Coke bottle jealous. "I've always been the bustiest and the curviest girl around," she said. "Well, almost always. There was a girl who transferred to my school in the 10th grade who had tits as big as mine. That was the only time I was ever around someone as busty as I am."

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 586 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 20 min 58 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Code Name 42DDD 1 280



Actress: Karlee Adams
Keywords: BBW, Brunette, High Heels, Solo

Flashback to Karlee Adams. Those big big 42DDD tits can cut off your oxygen if your face is stuck between them. Karlee came to XL Girls from Nebraska, where she worked as an events coordinator. Karlee felt that being in XL Girls was a great opportunity. Karlee knew a man who used to recommend girls to The SCORE Group, and he advised her to try clothes-less modeling. Karlee has the biggest tits of all of her friends and anyone else she meets back home. "During the day I dress professionally but sexy. Skirts and heels. If I go out at night, jeans, low-cut tops and high heels. "I like to look at guys' asses. If I see one that attracts me, I think about grabbing it." No guy would mind Karlee doing that to him as long as it wasn't all she wanted.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 382 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 13 min 40 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Wet Angel 1 280



Actress: Angel Sin
Keywords: Bathing, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo

Angel Sin is a very horny girl. Her favorite way of masturbating is by rubbing her clit very quickly with her hands and that's what she does in the tub in this XLGirls video. Angel likes to talk hot and dirty with a teasing glint in her eyes. She talks about guys' hard cocks rubbing her nipples and breasts, and shooting their loads all over her body. Angel slaps her tits together and, with direct eye-contact, she talks about guys fucking her tits while she slaps them together. Angel prefers fucking on top so she can smother guys' faces with her giant knockers. There's a whole lotta woman to fuck when you're pounding Angel. Stock up on the zinc and lecithin pills 'cause you'd need 'em! She truly is an angel of sin...and salvation!

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 431 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 15 min 21 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Amber Stevens: Known As The Bustiest Girl In School 1 280



Actress: Amber Stevens
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Solo, Squirting, XLGirls

Amber Stevens saw one of the XL Girls ads and responded, eager for some fun. She came prepared to show off her big jugs and ass cheeks and cum and cum a lot. Amber twerks her butt and rubs her shaved pussy, eager to get you to lose a heavy load. Amber has a big clit and she loves to rub and vibrate it with her magic wand. With no wand at hand, Amber fingers herself fast and hard, and when she cums a second time, she squirts. "I'm a pleaser so I usually get into what my partner likes. I love lots of clitoral stimulation and rough penetration. I used to have sex daily. Currently only masturbation. The wildest thing I've ever done was have sex with my boyfriend and another couple in front of hundreds of people at a party."

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 456 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 16 min 14 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Kitty Cute: Breastmeat Idol 1 280



Actress: Kitty Cute
Keywords: Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls

Kitty Cute has a body and face that causes major brain freeze in males. But Kitty doesn't live in the fast lane just because she takes her clothes off and has an eye-banging gaze that just comes naturally. "I am really a very shy person," said Kitty, who stars in the movie On Location North Coast. She's not looking shy here as she vamps it up in her bedroom. "You may not think so. I am too shy for sex in public. I am not into girls. I don't have an interest in kinky things. I just like romantic sex, normal sex." One of the photographers in the Dominican Republic where this scene was shot noted that "Kitty's a real mama's girl. Kitty was on her phone with mama back home in Romania the whole time. You don't see that with the American girls."

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 493 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 17 min 35 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Slippery Mirror Fun 1 280



Actress: Kamille Amora
Keywords: BBW, Brunette, Solo

Kamille Amora finds a very creative way to use a mirror and reflect her heavenly hooters in "Slippery Mirror Fun." The voluptuous vixen has a bosomy and curvy body that's a work of art to sculptors, painters and breast-men. The kind of big breasts and bodacious booty that boob-drunk poets pen their poetry of passion about. An exotic dancer, rap song writer, singer and former cheerleader, Kamille has boob-fan radar. "I can always tell who the boob guys are because they get closer to the stage. The main attraction when I'm dancing is motor-boating. I'll just put my tits in your face and shake them and motorboat them. I love to do that. It's a lot of fun." A down-to-earth girl, Kamille likes to go on your basic kind of date. Nothing fancy. "I'm pretty simple when it comes down to it. Dinner and a movie are fine. Although I do want to try bungee jumping one day." Keep oiling Kamille.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 350 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 11 min 55 s


Download link(s): LINK