UltraFile.org - Extreme Anal, Gorgeous Shemale Porn Star, Sexy Young Girls Hardcore, Old mans and Young chicks, Extreme Animal Lovers, Exclusive Private Home Made Scat Collection, Young Teen Girls Piss, Extreme Anorexia Porn, Brutal Facesitting, Anusling, Trample, Merciless Femdom, Extreme Psycho Trillers, Extreme Snuff Fantasy, Necro Porn Videos.
animal, animal fuck, animalfucking, animalpassion, animal passion, animals, animal sex, animalsex, beast, beastiality, beasts, bestiality, bizarre, blondes, brazilian, celebrities, crazy cow, dog, dog fuck, dogfucking, dogs, dogsex, dog sex, dvd, extreme farm, fuck, fucking, hardcore, horses, horses and dogs, label, liveshows, mixed animals, pet, pet sex, petsex, stallion, various, beasts vintage, violett, zoo, zoo porn, zoo sex, zoosex
Amateur, Anal, Asian, Ass, Babe, BBW, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunette, Bukkake, Celebrity, Creampie, Cumshot, Ebony, Euro, Fetish, Fisting, Funny, Group, Handjob, Hardcore, HD, Hentai, Interracial, Latina, Lesbian, Massage, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Pornstar, POV, Public, Reality, Red Head, Squirt, Striptease, Teen, Toys,Vintage

Luxury girls with a beautiful body for every taste

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
The Slappin' & Clappin' Boobs of Helen Star 1 280



Actress: Helen Star
Keywords: Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls

"I would say I am assertive and dominant but fun-loving and happy. I am the kind of girl who knows what she likes," said Helen Star, big sister to the boobaliciously built Erin Star. Romanian racks at their finest! "I sleep on my tummy, boobs under me and it's sooo relaxing. I always go topless when I'm at the beach. I don't like to have tan lines on my boobies." Helen gets stared at no matter where she does or what she's wearing. She's one of the 1-percenters when it comes to boobs. "Women do get jealous when they see me and Erin but that's life. Most men turn their heads around even if they are holding their girlfriend's hand. That's always fun to see!" Close friends of Mia Sweetheart, who told her XL Girls photographer about them, Helen and Erin got to meet six other buxom beauties for the movie On Location North Coast, shot in the Dominican Republic.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 563 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 20 min 3 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Briana Black Is A Curvy Pale Babe 1 280



Actress: Briana Black
Keywords: BBW, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls

Briana Black masturbates and plays with her tits morning, noon and night. She has very sensitive nipples. Please note those blue veins and her pale skin, qualities a breast-man loves. Briana loves that attention. "Growing up, in school I got more attention in public than I do now," said Briana. "My family is modest so wearing anything remotely revealing offends them and they'll tell me to cover myself or they'll do it for me. I hate it. Female breasts shouldn't be viewed as more sexual than a man's." Briana is not a bra fan. "Bras are the worst, or as my parents call them, 'over the shoulder boulder holders.' That line makes me laugh." After masturbating with her fingers, Briana licks and sucks her pussy juice off them. "I love using my fingers for clitoral stimulation. I masturbate daily. My Hitachi is my favorite toy but I also love using my Bad Dragon Demogorgon cock and my two nine-inch King Cocks. I am a creamy cummer. I can cum so quickly when my clit is being toyed. The most orgasms I've ever had while alone was ten and 25 with a partner."

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 371 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 13 min 12 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Creamy & Juicy 1 280



Actress: Ann Calis
Keywords: Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Food, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls

"I like to be romantic, friendly, extroverted and active," Ann Calis said in an interview. "I like to do adventurous, fun things with friends, travel, listen to music and explore nature." Ann lives in France. No women she sees have boobs her size and shape. "My perfect day is when you give me a massage, when we travel, shop and do fun things together. I always like to look my best with nice makeup and hair and wear sexy dresses and lingerie. "Ann Calis' new look is really exciting," wrote J.T. in XL Girls magazine. "I loved her before, when she was in Voluptuous, and now she's plumped up in all the right places to become a perfect XL Girl. Stunning. Ann is a plumper beauty queen."

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 454 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 16 min 8 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
High Bouncer 1 280



Actress: Mya Blair
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls

"The more I shoot with XL Girls the more comfortable I get being on camera so each scene gets better," Mya Blair said. Carolina cutie Mya keeps very busy. She's a real juggler and multi-tasker but has time for fun also. "I love going out dancing and just having fun. Game nights are my favorite." Now and then, Mya is a guest at a club where people can meet her and buy her photos and other goodies. Real world appearances such as this are still rare in the XL Girls world. Mya was a stripper for two years and still occasionally dances at a club whenever she can. "I really enjoyed it. That was a turn-on in itself. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, plus I like dancing, so it was perfect for me." That's one reason why Mya's so good in front of a camera.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 467 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 16 min 38 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Sexy Secretary 1 280



Actress: Ann Calis
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls

Ann Calis is not your ordinary secretary. She is super-efficient and precise. Not bothering to sit at work, heavy-breasted Ann likes to stand and bend over her desk. The other employees like the view. But Ann can only work so much. Labor laws allow employees like Ann an optional masturbation break twice a day. Ann takes advantage of it. "I try my best to be very sexy," Ann said. "I pay much attention to my clothing and makeup. I do it for myself first. There are days when I am dressed casual but if I am going for the night or on holiday I make sure I look right before I leave my home." Ann always has attentive men around her. She probably had the boys drawing straws to be the one to carry her books home from school. "I get many compliments that I have a very beautiful, sweet face. I feel my face and my big boobs are my best features. I feel fortunate."

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 437 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 15 min 34 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Cheeky Chick Spreads Cheeks 1 280



Actress: Sarah Jane
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls

Over in the UK, Sarah Jane is up to being a bad girl as usual. Fucking her pussy with big toys, fucking and sucking off horny dudes. Here she comes with a cum show that she narrates with dirty, sexy flirting. Whoever decided that men have stronger sex drives than women doesn't know Sarah Jane. Sarah Jane has a long list of hot and horny hobbies such as deep throating, face sitting, role-playing, escorting, machine sex, multiple partners (a two-man threesome is on-deck) and a bunch of kinky games. The only sex play Sarah doesn't go for is anal and salad-tossing. "I am up for most things," Sarah Jane says. "I'm friendly and fun. My cheeky smile and curvy figure will put you at ease in no time. I love sex." Girls from the UK always sound so proper even when they're chatting about pumping their pussies, hard cocks or getting fucked.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 606 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 21 min 35 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Joggin' With Jennica 1 280



Actress: Jennica Lynn
Keywords: BBW, Beach, Brunette, Solo

Life is a beach for Jennica Lynn, M-cup goddess and newcomer to The SCORE Group. It's not a job, it's a vacation. Jennica said she likes to travel. In this video, we get to see Jennica jog on the beach and play in the surf, a sight that is unforgettable. Jennica has never been to the Caribbean. She's read about it and seen it on television. Now she's here and this lush tropical location suits her.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 149 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 9 min 6 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Wet & Hot 1 280



Actress: Monique
Keywords: Bathing, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls

"I've never been ashamed of my body and I never had a problem being naked," said Monique. "I don't think anybody should. I think a naked body is really beautiful, so why not show it? If other people enjoy it, even better, and if they don't, don't look! "For some reason, all my friends have big boobs. But they still tease me! Like, when we go to a restaurant, my boobs are always right there resting right on the table. My friends have, like, double Ds and they always say I make them look like they have A cups. I get a lot of people saying, 'Oh my God!" Monique remains very active on the BBW scene. Does she get recognized from her modeling? "Actually, I went to the drugstore and I had a big thing of toilet paper in my hand and this guy goes, 'You look really familiar. Are you on the Internet?' I said yes, and he said, 'Oh my god, you're Monique!' There I am with my big thing of toilet paper, saying, 'Yeah, thanks, gotta go!'"

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 528 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 18 min 50 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Chillaxing 1 280



Actress: Amerie Thomas
Keywords: BBW, Redhead, Solo

Amerie Thomas chills out with a nice, refreshing shower. Just the thing for making nipples hard. You are invited. Not bad for a first date. Does Amerie have any special talents? "I love to cook. I come from a big Italian family so we love making people fat through wonderful home-cooked food. I want to get my passport and travel to Italy. I haven't been out of the United States. I have family there I have never met. I want to see how beautiful Italy is." Not nearly as beautiful as Amerie is! We'll be seeing a lot more of the hottie redhead very soon at XLGirls.com.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 173 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 6 min 23 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Firm & Fertile 1 280



Actress: Ann Calis
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls

"I try to be outgoing and active," said Ann Calis, who recently made a comeback in a big way after three years. "I like to travel and enjoy nature, be with friends and listen to music. Having fun and adventure makes me excited and I like people who share my interests. I am a friendly girl." Ann enjoys erotic massages and spending the weekends at mountain hotels when she can get away from her busy everyday life. Like a lot of our models, she has a regular daytime job. "If I had the money I would travel everywhere and buy my own hotel. "I had to buy special bras before because it was hard to find bras in my size. Now it's even harder. I have to get them from special stores and that takes time. If they don't fit properly, it's uncomfortable to wear all day. Most guys don't understand. None of my girlfriends have boobs my size so I cannot ask them for advice. I usually can get the ones I want that are comfortable."

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 456 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 16 min 13 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Roxee's Toy Collection 1 280



Actress: Roxee Robinson
Keywords: Backstage, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Redhead, Solo, Toy

Mrs. Robinson has quite a collection of toys back home, at least 20, Roxee told us, including the powerful Hitachi Wand, a fairly recent addition. She says it's her favorite now. (The world record may be held by SCORE Girl Sheridan Love who owned 82 toys when we spoke with her about her collection, and that was in 2013.) Roxee brought nine toys with her. We wanted to ask her about ladies' novelties and she was happy to share and describe them and how she uses them. (Please note all the bras behind her.) In this Bonus video, she shows and talks about them, lays them out on the bed and uses the realistic cock-dildos on her heavy knockers. When a woman shows off her personal chick-stick collection, you know she cares. On her RoxeeRobinson Blog, Roxee, a Canadian, wrote: "I love shooting for SCORE. I also love traveling to Europe! It's a double bonus for me! I worked with the same awesome team and of course they spoiled me rotten with wonderful Czech Food. Which I guess kind of makes it a triple bonus for me! They even remembered my love for their yogurt."

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 230 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 8 min 11 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
ChickSicilian In The House of XL Girls 1 280



Actress: Gia Costello
Keywords: Anal, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Kitchen, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Solo, Tit-Sucking, Toy, XLGirls

Gia Costello was spotted on Twitter (ChickSicilian) and referred to XL Girls. Originally from New York, she lives in New Orleans and used to be a bartender and bar manager. In this scene, Gia the SexySicilianxxx has had a busy day. She deserves a break today. The kitchen counter is as good a place as any to pleasure herself. Sitting on the counter, Gia rubs her pliable tits and self-sucks her nipples. She spreads and fingers her pussy and spanks her ass and tits with a wooden spoon. Gia then walks over to the couch to spread out and fuck her pussy and butthole with a thick dildo and a butt plug. She sucks on the dildo and rubs it between her tits, too. While she's cumming, she thinks about the fuck scene she's going to have with a porn stud. Gia told us, "I like playing poker. A guy I dated taught me pretty well. I also play tennis and watch football since I moved to NOLA. I have no choice but to love the Saints. I like to cook...trying new things to make, although I can't bake." Gia's underestimating her skills. She baked her cookie until it was hot and ready to eat.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 446 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 15 min 51 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Magnificent Monique L'Amour 640



Actress: Monique L'Amour
Keywords: BBW, Big Tits, Brunette, Solo

XLGirl's tribute to the greatness of Monique L'Amour continues with the video "Magnificent Monique L'Amour." Born in Hawaii, Monique says that she is a "huge fan of toys. All shapes, all sizes and vibrating speeds. I like the fancy ones and the ones that look like dicks. I started watching my own movies when I feel horny and there's no boyfriend to satisfy me. So I'll pop in a movie, pick out a nice dildo to stick in me, lube myself up and have fun. I make sure to cum three or four times while I watch myself having sex. Do any other Voluptuous or XLGirls ever mention that they do this?" We'll be sure to ask them, Monique.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 132 MiB
Resolution: 480 x 640
Duration: 9 min 23 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Lucy's Yoga Pants Workout 1 280



Actress: Lucy Lenore
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Outdoors, Solo, Workout, XLGirls

Lucy Lenore jiggles and shakes during a workout outdoors (check out her booty in yoga pants) and after she gets a good one in, Lucy goes indoors for another workout. XLGirls: Do you masturbate a lot, Lucy? Lucy: I masturbate at least three times a day and that's even on days I am doing webcam. I'm pretty much always touching myself. XLGirls: So, had you fantasized about doing porn? Lucy: For years and years. But I've always kind of been...Little Miss Innocent. So it was hard for me to cross that invisible line. But I'm really glad I did. XLGirls: Do you usually watch your scenes alone or with someone? Lucy: I have never watched one of my scenes. I can't. I have a model friend of mine watch them and tell me pros and cons so I can get better as a performer. I don't know if I'll be able to watch my hardcore scenes either. But I'm gonna try and it will be alone, at least at first.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 511 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 18 min 11 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
I Think About Guys' Butts When I Masturbate 1 280



Actress: Jola
Keywords: BBW, Brunette, Solo

A sales clerk, Jola made the right decision to model at XLGirls. "I was bored at work," Jola explained. "Every day was the same. Show customers what they wanted to see and try to sell it to them. I would go home, watch TV and go to sleep. Repeat the same thing the next day and live for weekends unless I had to work." Jola needed a change. "I was offered an opportunity to model and I took it. I had never posed before. I mean I have many photographs but never naked. It was a change for me. At first I was nervous but by the afternoon, I felt like I had been doing this for a long time. I am enjoying looking at my first pictures and video. I also like what the other girls do. I respect and admire them, they are beautiful." "I masturbate almost every night before I go to sleep. Sometimes in the tub. Sometimes I will read part of an erotic book. Then I will take one of my vibrators from my night stand. I like thick ones that make me feel full. I do not care for little thin ones. I will rub some lubricant in my pussy or on the vibrator and turn it on. I like to start off slow and then go deeper. When I masturbate like this I often think about well-built guys' butts in tight pants or naked. This makes me cum so hard I can get noisy but I don't want the neighbors to hear."

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 361 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 20 min 30 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Bashful, Busty Beauty 1 280



Actress: Alaura Grey
Keywords: BBW, Brunette, Solo

If a look can say a thousand words, one gaze into Alaura Grey's eyes says a million. You don't see beauties like this too often. And girls with JJ-cup naturals are even more rare. Simply put, Alaura has it all, and she doesn't even have to utter a word to be sexy and turn us on. Alaura's latest scene opens with the camera panning from her face to her tits, and we're unsure if a scene has ever felt so intimate. While many girls would talk dirty into the camera, Alaura lets her boobs and beauty do the talking. Her little smiles and soft moans are more than enough in this one. Alaura is the type of girl that proves that if a girl is sexy enough, there's no need for a stunt cock to get in the way. We want to appreciate every inch of this gal's perfect body.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 409 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 14 min 33 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Titanic Ta-tas 1 280



Actress: Natalie Fiore
Keywords: BBW, Brunette, Pregnant, Solo

Natalie Fiore needs to do a lot of breast moisturizing due to her pregnant condition. That's the first thing Natalie does in this video. She is going to need a lot of body lotion to cover those now-gigantic gazongas! Natalie slowly, on purpose, discards her white dress shirt and purple bra to heighten the anticipation and expectation. And that she does! She makes you anxious to see those twin mountains in all of their glory! Natalie is a role model for other models because of the way she interacts in her videos and talks. She makes you feel as if you were right there in the room with her. Dabbing globs of creamy white stuff on her big tits, Natalie rubs them good until her breasts shine. Then she lays back on the bed and gives her baby bump the same lovin' treatment. Natalie kicks off her tiny panties. Her clit can also benefit from massage. It will harden at her touch and send waves of excitement coursing through her body.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 352 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 18 min 41 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Waking Up With Sarah Rae 1 280



Actress: Sarah Rae
Keywords: Bathing, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls

Sleepyhead Sarah Rae just couldn't get out of bed. She woke up and her hands strayed to her big boobs. With epic tits like Sarah has, it was to be expected. After a while she got out of her cozy bed and went into the shower. While in the shower, she played once more with her huge hooters and her bushy pussy. Why not? Multi-tasking can be fun for a traffic-stopper like Sarah who lives on Big Titty Island. And then we have the pleasure of watching her slip into a skin-tight tank top and denim shorts. "I love modeling and camming. In my spare time, I go to the beach, shop, go camping and take care of my orchids," said Sarah. It can't be simple buying bras. "I buy Balconette, non-padded bras. I get them shipped online from the UK and Poland." If the British and Polish bra makers knew their bras cupped Sarah Rae's treasures, they'd be proud.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 660 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 23 min 31 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Cleavage On Canvas 1 280



Actress: Roxee Robinson
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Masturbation, Redhead, Solo, Toy, XLGirls

Did you know that Roxee Robinson is a painter in addition to being a model? It's true. You will see for yourself in this scene as Roxee creates one of her world-famous breast paintings. She needs no brushes. Roxee's nipples are the tools of her artistic passion. XLGirls: Roxee, what is something you have tried but will never do again? Roxee: Sushi! XLGirls: What superpower would you like to have for one day? Besides being the world's greatest breast-painter? Roxee: The power of spreading peace. XLGirls: If you could choose any word or sentence printed on your T-shirt, what would it be? Roxee: Love!

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 445 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 15 min 50 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Cleavage On Canvas 1 280



Actress: Roxee Robinson
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Masturbation, Redhead, Solo, Toy, XLGirls

Did you know that Roxee Robinson is a painter in addition to being a model? It's true. You will see for yourself in this scene as Roxee creates one of her world-famous breast paintings. She needs no brushes. Roxee's nipples are the tools of her artistic passion. XLGirls: Roxee, what is something you have tried but will never do again? Roxee: Sushi! XLGirls: What superpower would you like to have for one day? Besides being the world's greatest breast-painter? Roxee: The power of spreading peace. XLGirls: If you could choose any word or sentence printed on your T-shirt, what would it be? Roxee: Love!

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 445 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 15 min 50 s


Download link(s): LINK