UltraFile.org - Extreme Anal, Gorgeous Shemale Porn Star, Sexy Young Girls Hardcore, Old mans and Young chicks, Extreme Animal Lovers, Exclusive Private Home Made Scat Collection, Young Teen Girls Piss, Extreme Anorexia Porn, Brutal Facesitting, Anusling, Trample, Merciless Femdom, Extreme Psycho Trillers, Extreme Snuff Fantasy, Necro Porn Videos.
animal, animal fuck, animalfucking, animalpassion, animal passion, animals, animal sex, animalsex, beast, beastiality, beasts, bestiality, bizarre, blondes, brazilian, celebrities, crazy cow, dog, dog fuck, dogfucking, dogs, dogsex, dog sex, dvd, extreme farm, fuck, fucking, hardcore, horses, horses and dogs, label, liveshows, mixed animals, pet, pet sex, petsex, stallion, various, beasts vintage, violett, zoo, zoo porn, zoo sex, zoosex
Amateur, Anal, Asian, Ass, Babe, BBW, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunette, Bukkake, Celebrity, Creampie, Cumshot, Ebony, Euro, Fetish, Fisting, Funny, Group, Handjob, Hardcore, HD, Hentai, Interracial, Latina, Lesbian, Massage, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Pornstar, POV, Public, Reality, Red Head, Squirt, Striptease, Teen, Toys,Vintage

Luxury girls with a beautiful body for every taste

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
I Love My 34JJs 1 280



Actress: Sarah Rae
Keywords: BBW, Brunette, Solo

We could throw around words like incredible, amazing and stunning like so much confetti but this video of Sarah Rae really is all that for diehard tit lovers. Sarah goes for the gold again in double nipple sucking, a skill she has trained and practiced for every day. Some of this video is shot at a fast frame rate and when played at normal speed captures every second. Seeing Sarah do jumping jacks with a nipple in her mouth in slow motion really is incredible, amazing and stunning. Seeing her boobs swing and fly in slow motion is something we need to do more of at XLGirls. Do you think women should be allowed to be topless anywhere it's legal for men to be shirtless? Sarah: Personally I think we should all just walk around naked if we want to and not have some invisible force out there "allowing" us to do things. Why do we need something out there telling us what to do... what we're allowed to do in every aspect of our lives, and why is everyone so okay with this? Do you care for your boobs in any special way, like any nightly rituals of rubbing lotion on them? Sarah: Yes, I rub my special titty cream on them and give them each a kiss goodnight. Do you watch adult videos? Sarah: I don't really watch adult videos. My imagination is way better. Most adult videos are fake. Plus the dudes are kind of gross. I find maybe one out of every 20 porn studs okay. It's not really marketed for women. What's up with all these monster cocks? Some of this stuff just looks painful. Keep in mind this is just my opinion here. Have any busty models in XL or SCORE been an inspiration to you? Sarah: My favorite model is Micky Bells. Her titties are inspirational! Sarah Rae, thanks for being you.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 119 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 6 min 19 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Addicted To Love 1 280



Actress: Monica Love
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls

The last time we saw Monica Love at XL Girls, she was creaming her big, fat, beautiful tits in the dressing room, sinking her fingers deep into her fine breast-flesh. This girl loves to cream 'em, shake 'em and jiggle 'em as much as we love to watch her. Now we have Monica back in a red corset and stockings, taking us on another trip around her plush curves and ending with Monica plunging her dainty fingers into her juice box for a wet cum-gasm. "This is very English, yes?" Monica asked about her outfit. "Wearing lingerie makes me feel sexy," this young XL Girl-next-door said. "I love to put on bikinis and high heels and look at myself in the mirror. Sometimes I get so hot I have to play with my big tits and my pussy if I don't have a boyfriend. When I do, I have to call him to come over and make fuck with me."

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 622 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 22 min 9 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Addicted To Love 1 280



Actress: Monica Love
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls

The last time we saw Monica Love at XL Girls, she was creaming her big, fat, beautiful tits in the dressing room, sinking her fingers deep into her fine breast-flesh. This girl loves to cream 'em, shake 'em and jiggle 'em as much as we love to watch her. Now we have Monica back in a red corset and stockings, taking us on another trip around her plush curves and ending with Monica plunging her dainty fingers into her juice box for a wet cum-gasm. "This is very English, yes?" Monica asked about her outfit. "Wearing lingerie makes me feel sexy," this young XL Girl-next-door said. "I love to put on bikinis and high heels and look at myself in the mirror. Sometimes I get so hot I have to play with my big tits and my pussy if I don't have a boyfriend. When I do, I have to call him to come over and make fuck with me."

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 622 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 22 min 9 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Mistress of the Mammaries 1 280



Actress: Smiley Emma
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Fetish, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls

So here we are with Smiley Emma. You don't recognize this Canadian national treasure? She has a way different look in this scene. She's not smiling. Hair slicked back, wearing an outfit perfect for a dungeon or a sequel to Mad Max. Emma flagellates her huge naturals and bush pussy with a lash and clips clamps on her nipples. She spreads her pussy wide and finger-bangs herself, then, off-camera, whips the photographer and his crew, making them cry for mercy. Okay, that last thing didn't happen. Fellow Canuck T.G. first saw Emma in the Spring 2017 issue of XL Girls magazine and was compelled to send a letter. "Emma took my breath away from the first shot of her with her long legs and those beautiful breasts bulging out of her dress. It's not often that I get hard from the first shot in a pictorial, but this was an exception. She didn't disappoint when the clothes came off. Beautiful tits and a hairy pussy. Perfection! She looked so alluring spreading her pussy and looking right into the camera as if to say, 'Fuck this!' The cherry on top of the sundae is that she's Canadian. Judging by some of your girls, including Roxee Robinson, you guys should be spending a lot more time up here in the Great White North!"

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 512 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 18 min 14 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Tits Bigger Than Your Head 1 280



Actress: Rose Valentina
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Solo, XXX

"When I'm not getting sex, I do myself all the time," Rose told an XL Girls editor about her masturbation habits. "I have to or else I'm going to be the biggest bitch. Toys work better than my hand. And I have so many now, like a bag full of them from filming for my website. Okay, maybe like ten. It's not that much but it's kind of a lot. And I use them all." A very open girl, for sure. When Rose originally began modeling at XL Girls, she Googled herself. "I was shocked by all the places my name turned up on the Internet and the blogs where people could rate me. I was afraid to read them at first. There would be like ten pages of comments and they could be saying anything. But most of them were really good ratings of my boobs and performances."

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 338 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 12 min 3 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
More Bounce To The Ounce With Helen Star 1 280



Actress: Helen Star
Keywords: Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls

Helen Star was drawn to the bedroom's mirrored closet door. The builder that placed it there opposite the bed thinks like we do. Some of the awesome breast bouncing action was shot in slow motion. "The guys love to see me and Erin bounce our boobs," said Helen, who's got a black belt in breast play, as does her sister. "Both women and men admire us. We can't go anywhere without getting attention, even when we wear loose clothes. "They don't talk much, but their facial expressions say what they're thinking. Some of them have looks on their faces like, 'I can't believe what I am seeing!' The women get jealous. You can tell by the looks on their faces." Helen and Erin are Romanian idols at this point. Now and then, an email or a letter arrives, the writer shocked that there are two girls built like this in the same family, but it's all in the genes so the writer shouldn't be surprised. The Star sisters have another sister with big boobs but no modeling aspirations at this time.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 466 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 16 min 35 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Summer Time 1 280



Actress: Summer Lashay
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Ebony, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls

"The first things I look at when I meet a man are his tongue and his lips," Summer "44JJ" Lashay said. "If he doesn't have a good tongue and doesn't know how to use it, forget it." If that passes Summer's test, then the pocket package is next for inspection. Summer's royal pair was one of the biggest we had ever seen, and we've seen a lot over the years from many countries. What made Summer decide to take the plunge into modeling? "It was mostly the encouragement of friends who told me I would be perfect for you. I had never given modeling much thought because I am really a private person. I thought about it for a long time before sending you some snapshots of myself."

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 343 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 12 min 15 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Cutest Girl There Is 1 280



Actress: CJ Woods
Keywords: BBW, Blonde, Solo

"I wasn't always a bigger girl," CJ Woods told us. "I actually weighed 102 pounds at one time with an 18-inch waist. I was around 28-years-old. But I still had D cups." SCORE magazine's loss back then is XL Girls' gain with CJ finally deciding to try hot modeling, both flying solo as in this scene and riding professional cock-slingers. "At home, I don't have much time for a personal life, so sex is great at XL Girls. I get all I could want, while I'm there. I was always interested in the adult industry but now I finally have the self-confidence to do what I thought about doing for a long time. I don't look or act my age and I'm glad I was able to join a professional company and reach my goal." CJ plays a tune on the piano before she plays a tune on her nipples and pussy. Excuse us if our eyes are fixated on CJ's cleavage and her sexy body wrapped in a nice, tight dress and not her nimble fingers stroking the keyboard. The southern blonde MILF never told us she could play the piano! How many more hidden talents is CJ hiding from us? She is sure to surprise us in the months ahead. You know what they say about southern gals. If you do know, write it in the comments section.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 380 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 13 min 33 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Tattoo Exploration 1 280



Actress: Scarlet LaVey
Keywords: BBW, Brunette, Solo

Along with Dors Feline, Marilyn Mayson and SCORE's Lolly Ink and Sabrina Linn, Scarlet LaVey is one of our most inked models. The brunette stunner been modeling for two years and got her first tattoo when she was 18 years-old. In this special video, Scarlet explains the origin and personal meaning of some of her many esoteric skin illustrations. She describes the process of being tattooed and what the sensations are like when she's on the artist's table. What drew Scarlet LaVey to tattoos and continues to delve deeper into this form of body modification? What kind of tats and pictures does she prefer? Why does she, and other tattoo enthusiasts, turn their bodies into canvases for living art in the first place? What's behind her motivation and what draws them into the world of illustrated people? What body parts does Scarlet say she'll never tattoo? These questions and more are answered by Scarlet LaVey in Tattoo Exploration.

File: Windows Media
FileSize: 173 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 11 min 8 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Sapphire Lapdances U 640



Actress: Sapphire
Keywords: BBW, Holiday, Redhead, Solo

It's hard to believe that Sapphire first began modeling in 2003. She was a secretary. The SCORE Group has always been a kind of modeling academy for new girls. At the time, the ginger gal wasn't nearly as plump as she eventually became. This reformatted lap dance video and trip down Mammary Lane was shot in 2005, a few months before Sapphire decided to try her first boy-girl hardcore scene. The P.O.V. photography and the hands-on tit-play is what gave this video its extra juice. Sapphire doesn't lap dance for real (she does web cam these days) but it's a shame she never considered trying it for real in a club that specializes in BBWs. When guys see Sapphire's boobs for the first time, they freak. "Most of them try to hide the shock," she said in an interview. "They're like 'Whoa!' Even though they know my boobs are large, when they actually see them, their eyes do that popping-out-of-their-heads cartoon look. It's funny." February 14th, Valentine's Day, is Sapphire's birthday. Happy birthday!

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 175 MiB
Resolution: 480 x 640
Duration: 28 min 45 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Love Doll 1 280



Actress: Monica Love
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls

Monica Love is just crazy-sexy and a great find for XL Girls. The brown-eyed brunette likes to take her time during a photo shoot and likes to move nice and slow as our cameras explore every lush centimeter of her skin. She's in no rush. She likes to softly stare while her hands squeeze her big, fat boobs and her fingers tickle her fancy. The quiet type, although she can be chatty in her talks in the bonus videos, Monica does get very loud when she explodes after churning the butter with one of her toys, and when she hits the C-note, she screams, as she does in this scene. "When I am playing with myself, I pretend that it's a man touching me and licking my pussy. I think about the videos I made with Steve and Denis and what they did to me and how much pleasure they gave me when they made fuck with me. This makes me cum harder. Now when I see a nice guy, I think about making fuck with him."

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 608 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 21 min 37 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Lucy Gets Juicy 1 280



Actress: Lucy Lenore
Keywords: BBW, Brunette, Solo

Her office is empty but Lucy Lenore is stuck in her cube and has to work. Poor Lucy. What's a girl to do? After she makes a phone call, there's only one thing to do and it ain't work. Lucy slips out of her tight jeans and top and gets busy on her big tits and tingling pussy. This is how employees keep productive. "I have lived out most of the things I've wanted to try," Lucy said. "Although... I think I would be an awesome escort. I think they are just fascinating, and getting to bring other people's fantasies to life is my ultimate fantasy." "I masturbate as much as I can. Before work got so busy I was masturbating three times a day, even when I wasn't a cam girl. My favorite thing to cum to is listening to men cum. Most porn is made for men. Us ladies need porn too but men are always so silent and its hard to find. But it's so sexy!"

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 449 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 16 min 2 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Take It Slow & Easy With Nila Mason 1 280



Actress: Nila Mason
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Tit-Sucking, Toy, Workout, XLGirls

Nila Mason plans on working out so she dresses for the occasion in a red one-piece. The first few minutes are in slow motion. Nila enters with a lollipop to suck on, twirling her tongue and taking sexy licks. She then takes her huge tits out of her bra and fondles her twin treasures. She's pasted tassels with fringes on her nipples and twirls them, with boob shaking, mashing, squeezing and clapping. Rubbing her shaved pussy gets Nila worked up for more titillation. The large workout ball in front of her will give her the pleasure she craves. She enjoys knowing she's getting her followers horny. This ball has a long cock-shaped prong attached to it. It's not the usual kind of gym equipment found at fitness centers. Nila lowers her pussy on it and bounces away. The look on her face shows her joy. This bouncing is also in slow motion.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 792 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 28 min 11 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dayton Hines On Set 656



Actress: Dayton Hines
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls

While Dayton Hines posed for XL Girls magazine, a video camera recorded her in this behind-the-scenes segment. An active girl, Dayton plays softball, takes dance lessons and did gymnastics. She likes to go out with a group of girlfriends--outdoors during the day or club-hopping at night. "I like places where there are a lot of people. "If I am really horny, I can masturbate up to an hour," Dayton said. She is very comfortable with toys and masturbation when she shoots her videos and photos. "I like a man who is assertive and open. If I really like him, I will be the one to start things going."

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 178 MiB
Resolution: 480 x 656
Duration: 15 min 25 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dusty Has Big Boobs & A Dirty Mouth 656



Actress: Dusty Rose
Keywords: BBW, Brunette, Solo

Flashback to Dusty Rose, a woman whose hobby was "watching lots of porn." She thinks about sex constantly and said she looks at a guy's junk first, then wonders how hung he is. She's a bi-sexual who enjoys playing with women. In a one-on-one with a male, she likes being the dominant member. Dusty doesn't have any interest in passive gentlemen. The best guy for her is a sex-driven, macho man with a big prick who knows how to handle dominant women. In this two-part video, Dusty talks about big tits, BJs, sex toys, B.O.B. (her battery-operated boyfriend), jerking off, being watched and raunchy, nasty sex. She plays with her trusty vibrator in one segment, then Dusty keeps chatting with a cock in her mouth while she toys her hole. Only a strong dude can keep up with this wild woman.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 256 MiB
Resolution: 480 x 656
Duration: 22 min 22 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Hot & Tasty Juggs! 1 280



Actress: Julia Juggs
Keywords: BBW, Brunette, Solo

The Julia Juggs interview started out as an interview but quickly got out of hand. These things happen. They happen when an XL Girl is just too freaking hot to handle. Julia is one of these smokers. Very sexy, happy, cheerful, accommodating, pretty and beautifully constructed. Pure hard-on inspiration. TSG editor Dave greets Julia who is wearing a quickly removable piece of lingerie over her incredibly sexy and ripe bod and stripper fuck heels on her feet. Julia's huge tits are works of art by nature. A guy could suck on those all day. The chat quickly turns to Julia's first XLGirls boy-girl scene with a black dude. (It was her first sex scene.) Dave is very impressed by how Julia hooked her heels on a railing while she was getting railed. Julia is pleased by this praise. We give praise when praise is due at XLGirls. Julia really loves anal sex and orgasms. She has a beautiful asshole. This interview will answer many questions. Who are Mary Kate and Ashley and what do they mean to Julia? Who is Sebastian? Who is Foxy Roxy? The answers are within. Julia shows off her personal toy that she brought to XLGirls all the way from Las Vegas. It's an erotic whip with a clear dildo for a handle. The handle goes into Julia's ass. She will get on all fours and grind her ass so that the whip part moves like a pony's tail. A truly amazing sight. You must see this to believe it. The interview? Or, more accurately, skin-terview? It's there somewhere. Welcome back to The Big Show, Julia Juggs!

File: Windows Media
FileSize: 635 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 41 min 5 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Soapy Car Wash 1 280



Actress: Sapphire
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Car, Masturbation, Redhead, Solo, Toy, XLGirls

"Real men out there don't care so much for the type of woman everyone is told they should like. You know, the anorexic type," Sapphire said. She's a girl who is proud of her lush, plush body. "I'm a real woman with real, big boobs who lives a real life. I'm grateful for the guys out there who are turned on by a full-figured female. I think most men feel that way, if they were honest with themselves." Sapphire fulfilled our car wash fantasies. Just Sapphire and her delightful, fleshy body and smothering jugs.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 312 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 11 min 5 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Ginger Babe 1 280



Actress: Khloe Lust
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Masturbation, Redhead, Solo, XLGirls

A ginger-haired cutie from south Florida, Khloe Lust's got 40DD-cup boobs and measures 44-inches up-top. Khloe used to be on the swim team in school and still swims to stay fit. She also bikes and jogs to keep in shape. Being a Florida native, she's at the beach a lot. Khloe loves using toys to masturbate, but if none are available, she will rub one out with her fingers. She likes the missionary position best of all, and all kinds of foreplay and tit-play. She's never had sex in public and isn't especially interested in trying it, but one of her sexual fantasies is to have a three-way. Before you log into Google to translate what the tattoo "Semper ad Meliora" on Khloe's left shoulder means, we'll save you the effort. It's Latin for "Always towards better things."

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 423 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 15 min 7 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Big-Boobed Detonation 1 280



Actress: Charlie Cooper
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls

Charlie Cooper does store stuff in her deep cleavage. "All the time. I put my keys and ID in there. My phone," Charlie said. The brunette stunner pops them out in all their glory, free from their bra captivity. "I go braless at home. Only at home. But I don't even get the mail without a bra. I'll also wear a tank top with the bra built in. I don't go anywhere without a bra. It's just too much of a racket. Things are going all over the place, and it gets a little crazy. I wear two a day. "I can't really find anything cute in the big sizes. It's all old granny business. So I get my old granny bra and a sports bra on top of that one and I'm good to go. I used to be an M-cup, but I lost some weight. I'm somewhere between a G and a J. I used to be a J." Totally naked, Charlie oils 'em up, rubbing in the rich slickness until her big, fat tits shine. There's more stuff that Charlie wants to do. Things to her tits and to her pussy.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 557 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 19 min 47 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Make Room For Kaboom 1 280



Actress: Kimmie Kaboom
Keywords: BBW, Blonde, Solo

Kimmie Kaboom is one of the newest and greatest at XL Girls. Her husband is a fan and contacted us about Kimmie. We would have had to have holes in our heads to not invite Kimmie over to these hallowed halls of hooters so our thanks to Mr. Darrell Kaboom for thinking of The SCORE Group. Before XL Girls and Kimmie teamed up, Kimmie posed for pinup, rockabilly and retro photos. She's an auto body--a car enthusiast who works on cars and operates an auto repair company. The perfect XL Girls wife. Most XLGirls members don't comment or email. When Kimmie debuted, the boards lit up. "Kimmie is becoming my new favorite model on XL Girls! I adore her in every way. She has gorgeous curves! I'm getting my friends at work to subscribe to XL Girls because she is one in a million! So I hope you will be having her more on the site!"- MrCurvyWorldwide "You guys knocked it out of the park with Kimmie Kaboom. Please tell me there is more. Just sexy. Beautiful."-Darrell Kimmie mentioned that she roller skated in roller derby. She did knock us over the railing when we first saw her at-home submission shots. That reminded us of a shoot we did once with Renee Ross roller-skating in the office. The editors and art directors enjoyed that. We don't know many models who roller skate. With Kimmie, it's now a grand total of two! Kimmie is now web-camming. Go to LIVE CHAT at the top right of the screen and once in, type Kimmie Kaboom in search to get to her page.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 267 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 9 min 32 s


Download link(s): LINK