Title: Strap On Lover
Duration: 00:08:46
File size: 325 Mb
Format: mp4
Don't think I don't know about your secret little cock-sucking fantasies. I know you lie in bed at night thinking about sucking down load after load of hot jizz with your own dick throbbing in your hand. It's OK, I love little faggots like you.. And I'm going to teach you to love my strap-on as much as you want to suck real cock. You're going to get your throat fucked by my strap-on on a regular basis to get you ready for the real thing. Get down on all fours and get ready for me to fuck your little mouth. I know you're such a little whore that you'll love to fill up both holes, so have a butt plug or dildo handy to fill up your ass while you suck.
Categories: Forced Bi
Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/891d45b4b579a/StrapOnLover_z2.rar
http://Scammer Host File/file/fdc3f13ae6eb393d82e2c05717adef81/StrapOnLover.rar.html
Duration: 00:08:46
File size: 325 Mb
Format: mp4
Don't think I don't know about your secret little cock-sucking fantasies. I know you lie in bed at night thinking about sucking down load after load of hot jizz with your own dick throbbing in your hand. It's OK, I love little faggots like you.. And I'm going to teach you to love my strap-on as much as you want to suck real cock. You're going to get your throat fucked by my strap-on on a regular basis to get you ready for the real thing. Get down on all fours and get ready for me to fuck your little mouth. I know you're such a little whore that you'll love to fill up both holes, so have a butt plug or dildo handy to fill up your ass while you suck.
Categories: Forced Bi
Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/891d45b4b579a/StrapOnLover_z2.rar
http://Scammer Host File/file/fdc3f13ae6eb393d82e2c05717adef81/StrapOnLover.rar.html