Title: Tight Bound Dick
Duration: 00:13:26
File size: 189 Mb
Format: wmv
Ah, it is just one of those nights where my fantasies just won't let me sleep. Luckily I have my prisoner shackled down in my cellar. All in rubber I strap him to the experimenting bench. His hands are tied tightly behind his back while another rope is knotted around his balls, positioning him painfully on the table. A red ballgag keeps him quiet. I take a painfully thin leather string and wrap it tight around his glands and dick while he has to stay in place. Then with transparent purple latex gloves and glistening lube I start to stroke him hard. When his breathing gets to annoying I press a hand over his mouth and muffle him. Then I take a very bizarre rubber glove with lots of nubs and force him to ejaculate without mercy. Ohhh poor thing ... that must have hurt. Until next time, slave.
Category: Cbt, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculations, Bondage, Rubber Fetish, Latex
Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/e905783dda17f/tbd_z1.rar
http://Scammer Host File/file/a43f3eb360ec1c4368f6b1ba1f5dfd16/tbd.rar.html
Duration: 00:13:26
File size: 189 Mb
Format: wmv
Ah, it is just one of those nights where my fantasies just won't let me sleep. Luckily I have my prisoner shackled down in my cellar. All in rubber I strap him to the experimenting bench. His hands are tied tightly behind his back while another rope is knotted around his balls, positioning him painfully on the table. A red ballgag keeps him quiet. I take a painfully thin leather string and wrap it tight around his glands and dick while he has to stay in place. Then with transparent purple latex gloves and glistening lube I start to stroke him hard. When his breathing gets to annoying I press a hand over his mouth and muffle him. Then I take a very bizarre rubber glove with lots of nubs and force him to ejaculate without mercy. Ohhh poor thing ... that must have hurt. Until next time, slave.
Category: Cbt, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculations, Bondage, Rubber Fetish, Latex
Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/e905783dda17f/tbd_z1.rar
http://Scammer Host File/file/a43f3eb360ec1c4368f6b1ba1f5dfd16/tbd.rar.html