UltraFile.org - Extreme Anal, Gorgeous Shemale Porn Star, Sexy Young Girls Hardcore, Old mans and Young chicks, Extreme Animal Lovers, Exclusive Private Home Made Scat Collection, Young Teen Girls Piss, Extreme Anorexia Porn, Brutal Facesitting, Anusling, Trample, Merciless Femdom, Extreme Psycho Trillers, Extreme Snuff Fantasy, Necro Porn Videos.
animal, animal fuck, animalfucking, animalpassion, animal passion, animals, animal sex, animalsex, beast, beastiality, beasts, bestiality, bizarre, blondes, brazilian, celebrities, crazy cow, dog, dog fuck, dogfucking, dogs, dogsex, dog sex, dvd, extreme farm, fuck, fucking, hardcore, horses, horses and dogs, label, liveshows, mixed animals, pet, pet sex, petsex, stallion, various, beasts vintage, violett, zoo, zoo porn, zoo sex, zoosex
Amateur, Anal, Asian, Ass, Babe, BBW, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunette, Bukkake, Celebrity, Creampie, Cumshot, Ebony, Euro, Fetish, Fisting, Funny, Group, Handjob, Hardcore, HD, Hentai, Interracial, Latina, Lesbian, Massage, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Pornstar, POV, Public, Reality, Red Head, Squirt, Striptease, Teen, Toys,Vintage

Great Femdom Collection!

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: She is cumming on your face




Duration: 00:11:49
File size: 747 Mb
Format: mp4

Vibrators are amazing, they make women cum so easily. Mistress Rachel Rampage sits on her queening throne and instructs her slave while she masturbates on top of his face. She grinds her pussy on top of his face feeling the slippery warmth of his tongue sliding against her panties while she stimulates her clit with the vibrator. The slave has been a bad boy by slutting his cock around town while she has been away, so he is locked away in chastity while she pleasures herself on top of his face. He is denied orgasm while her greedy pussy cums over and over.

Featuring: Rachael Rampage
Categories: Blonde, Busty, Face Sitting, Pussy Worship, Queening, Tattooed

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/382a3045f7694/0519RR_LatexPussy.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/eb864e777ec06957e61fc062747db3f5/0519RR_LatexPussy_z2.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: Goddess Selena Humiliates You in Public as Her Sissy Maid



Duration: 00:08:12
File size: 176 Mb
Format: mp4

"Behind closed doors, I dominate you, slap you around, and make you wear panties. When we're out in public, you DARE to try to pretend you wear the pants? Like hell! You are going out with me and my girlfriends tonight as my sissy maid. And when we get back? You're getting a good hard fucking with my strap-on..."

Goddess Selena, domestic domination, petticoating, sissification, public humiliation

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/c8ff8db807c74/selSYM-1080_z2.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/27462fe870e398139cc8bc631b2b143c/selSYM-1080_z3.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: Princess Remi Turns You from Her Boss into Her Butt-Worshiper



Duration: 00:01:34
File size: 34 Mb
Format: mp4

"Today, we're gonna find out who the REAL boss is. Aren't we. I've been making a study of your weaknesses and I have got you pegged down, butt man. Crack head. How funny is it going to be when I tell your wife you 'can't talk.' All because I've got you smothered up against the butt-crotch of my pantyhose..."

Princess Remi, ass fetish, pantyhose worship, smothering, butt kissing, taunting...

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/ff963b6da71bf/remPOZ-1080_z2.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/c209153ef1d80a320fd71b895ac59213/remPOZ-1080_z3.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: July 8, 2016 - Lorelei Lee, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe



Duration: 00:55:04
File size: 2023 Mb
Format: mp4

It's been 3 years since Maitresse Madeline Marlowe and Lorelei Lee had a slave under their stilettos at the same time! Now the wait is over! Buff stud, Alexander Gustavo, is putty in their hands. They tease and torment him with their beautiful wet pussies but instead he gets a trillion clothes pins. They fill his mouth with their delicious saliva but don't allow him to drink the nectar. They fuck him deep in his ass and steal the sperm from his balls then sit on his face making him lick the sweat from their delicious assholes. What a lucky slave!

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/f86c6cd3ad913/DI_40539.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/da4e41908d95a/DI_40539.part2.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/327f06cbe38cb/DI_40539.part3.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/c8e4e08d27b65b7c79fcd1cd8938f555/DI_40539.part2.rar.html
http://Scammer Host File/file/147c97c8278480cc969b6624fe615324/DI_40539.part1.rar.html
http://Scammer Host File/file/9b931a0471faad482f7e2aabbeeb5c7c/DI_40539.part3.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: Elena & Sabrina: Plowing Man Holes




Duration: 00:06:55
File size: 323 Mb
Format: mp4

The two lesbian lovers are back to destroy man holes with their cocks, all to get their pussies wet from watching the men squirm. They will ass-fuck as many men as it takes in order to get wet and turned on. Watch as they get pleasure from fucking men good and hard, like they should be.

Tags: Strap-on, strapon

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/7da02ca581ac9/cd_s981_elenakoshka_sabrinapaige_strapon2.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/9e3a3...elenakoshka_sabrinapaige_strapon2_z3.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: Edged into Submission




Duration: 00:11:56
File size: 757 Mb
Format: mp4

Goddess Lexi Sindel knows how much you missed being in her presence as she is the only one who can make your cock really explode from ecstasy. Your cock is her property as she demands you to edge yourself into total submission by staring at her big, dominant tits. Now be a good boy and keep stroking to your Goddess as you feel every vein in that dick ready to burst at any given moment. Don't forget your cock, your cum, your everything is her's to control and you will wait for permission to finally be allowed a release after all these months!

Featuring: Lexi Sindel
Categories: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/0c1a7976aecd4/0528LS_POV1.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/843380f0c5db94d38b46423af2f6079d/0528LS_POV1.part1.rar.html
http://Scammer Host File/file/19bb5d0b6a6a58ee4771d579014c7442/0528LS_POV1.part2.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: No Need for Deodorant



Duration: 00:05:25
File size: 333 Mb
Format: mp4

Mistress Kandy has been putting her bitch through his paces all day, accumulating quite the sweat. She orders her bitch to lick her pits clean. Why wash or use deodorant when one has a slave? Naturally, the slave doesn't get to lick the juicy parts. Pussy and tits, for instance, is reserved for the boyfriend. But sweaty feet and pits are the province of the slave. He is made to lick up, down and around, until Kandy does the smell test to determine if they have been adequately cleaned. The verdict is a resounding "yes", which means the slave is now free to service her sweaty feet!

Mistress: Mistress Kandy

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/fac8cb8c4e7db/kac-no-need-for-deodorant.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/7dc3fa91832761f7bf6a9897134ab045/kac-no-need-for-deodorant_z2.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: Forced up Her Ass




Duration: 00:05:11
File size: 317 Mb
Format: mp4

The scene opens with Goddess Airen pulling the slave into the room where Mistress Kandy has Her beautiful ass waiting for him. Airen is going to force the slaves face between Kandy's cheeks and see if they can make him pass out. Airen pushes his face hard into Kandy's nylon-clad ass and they laugh as he fights to breath. Kandy then pulls down the nylons and is wearing only a tiny G-string. Airen again forces his slave face into her beautiful fleshy ass until he is again waving his arms needing to breath. The girls love his discomfort and berate him along the way. Some great camera angles give this clip some hot top and bottom views of Kandy's feet, if you were here maybe you could attend to those while the slave takes care of Her ass? Finally, Kandy decides to get him on his butt with his head on the couch so she can facesit him. While she does Airen kicks his nuts and pulls his nipples... good times. The scene ends with the slave fighting for air under Kandy's ass, She has no concern for his need to breath and stays right where She is. Are you ready to be her next victim?

Mistress: Goddess Airen, Mistress Kandy

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/acb412094b900/members-forced-up-her-ass_z2.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/57283d79eca17c24ada9e97ea8bec25c/members-forced-up-her-ass_z1.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: Cum Before She Gets Home




Duration: 00:05:34
File size: 207 Mb
Format: mp4

You only have a few minutes before she comes home. Your wife, girlfriend, what have you. Maybe you don't have one but you want a quickie?) I know what you need and I know how to make you work for it. So get your cock out and start pumping because you're going to surrender that orgasm to me whether you want to or not. Better hurry, jerk faster, she'll be home soon!

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/2da2b50723444/CumBeforeSheGetsHome_z1.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/348e07fe6b17ecfd95c73572ca945867/CumBeforeSheGetsHome_z2.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: Paddling My Disobedient Slave's Naked Ass!




Duration: 00:04:49
File size: 213 Mb
Format: wmv

In this clip I continue punishing a slave for failing to clean my house like I told him to. I've already bashed his balls in, and now it's time for me to abuse his bare ass! I bend him over the patio table in my back yard and use a studded leather paddle to beat his naked bottom. He cries out in pain as I repeatedly strike him, and I take great pleasure in his misery. I laugh as he screams in agony, showing him no mercy as I keep hitting him until his ass is bright red! The loser gets what he deserves for disobeying my orders. By the time I'm done paddling this jerk's ass, he won't be sitting down again for weeks! I'm all smiles as I beat him over and over again.

Categories: Corporal Punishment , Female Domination , Spanking , Whipping

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/d4631b58372ee/PaddlingMyDisobedientSlave_z1.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/6cb2c...225515/PaddlingMyDisobedientSlave_z2.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: Wrestling a Slave... Who Will Win?




Duration: 00:05:14
File size: 196 Mb
Format: mp4

When this foolish slave makes the mistake of thinking he can take me down, I quickly prove just how wrong he is as we wrestle around on my gym mats. Within seconds I have his neck locked in a scissor-hold and choke the air out of him with my powerful thighs. He desperately tries to escape but I'm just too strong and show him a little mercy by breaking the hold. I'm completely topless and wearing only my panties as we roll around on the floor, and it doesn't take long for me to once again pin the dirty jerk. I'm simply too strong and too athletic for this chump, my cardiovascular endurance clearly trouncing his. As he squirms beneath me I sit on his neck and laugh as I choke him out with my crotch. By the time I'm done with this slave he's so worn out and defeated he can't even move! I tower over him with one foot on his chest in victory. I'm one mistress you don't want to mess with!

Categories: Female Domination, Wrestling, mixed fighting, mixed wrestling, scissorhold, powerful women

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/70e9651ea7b90/WrestlingaSlave_z1.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/45cafad96f509171ff89425930e29928/WrestlingaSlave_z3.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: Erotic Milking



Duration: 00:03:18
File size: 113 Mb
Format: wmv

CATEGORY: Female Domination

Quick & Dirty. No fucking around with story lines. No filler. Not a second you'll want to fast-forward through. All jerking with wide and close views. A little BOOT DOMINATION + HAND-OVER-MOUTH. Awesome cum shot is shown in normal view then close-up in slow motion. Highly recommended for fans of ENCOURAGED MALE ORGASMS by DOMINANT FEMALES.

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/881797b97d80d/erotic_milking.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/a70d46496a54ca00069f53d8061fc2de/erotic_milking_z3.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: Super SEXY Office Seductress, Outside!




Duration: 00:19:06
File size: 730 Mb
Format: mp4

Cum outside with me and I'll seduce your mind, and the muscle between your thighs!

I love to tease my man with my leather gloved hand, bringing him to an orbiting cum shot. Making him kneel to lick my stiletto heel, is where my slave must be!I cannot help but smile, when I see him servile, acknowledging my every command, it's the aura I project, that makes him soo erect, he will never resist my demands!

Watch my crimson lips, and feel my sexy hips, teasing and tormenting your cock all I want is for you to feel my passion and eroticism so your muscle is as hard as a rock!Cum for me my slave, I want you to feel how intense the spasm from your orgasm becomes, there really is nothing quite like being under my spell while I fulfill your aching desires!

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/b0e54200d1868/SuperSEXYOfficeSeductress.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/3049d...b895/SuperSEXYOfficeSeductress.part2.rar.html
http://Scammer Host File/file/7a0a8...c3f8/SuperSEXYOfficeSeductress.part1.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: Elena & Sabrina: Whipped Meat




Duration: 00:08:31
File size: 401 Mb
Format: mp4

Elena Koshka and Sabrina Paige are on a mission to inflict as much pain to their slave as possible. They whip him mercilessly and use a spiked wall paper roller to watch him squirm, all for their pleasure. These women know that they have total control over him, and it turns them on. The lesbian lovers are all about tormenting guys to get their pussies wet as foreplay for their sexual escapades and this man is only one of their many victims. He must suffer lash after lash, just to get them wet.

Tags: Whipping

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/51bb7b7117361/cd_s982_elenakoshka_sabrinapaige_whipping.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/5ace5...nakoshka_sabrinapaige_whipping.part1.rar.html
http://Scammer Host File/file/576f2...nakoshka_sabrinapaige_whipping.part2.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered