UltraFile.org - Extreme Anal, Gorgeous Shemale Porn Star, Sexy Young Girls Hardcore, Old mans and Young chicks, Extreme Animal Lovers, Exclusive Private Home Made Scat Collection, Young Teen Girls Piss, Extreme Anorexia Porn, Brutal Facesitting, Anusling, Trample, Merciless Femdom, Extreme Psycho Trillers, Extreme Snuff Fantasy, Necro Porn Videos.
animal, animal fuck, animalfucking, animalpassion, animal passion, animals, animal sex, animalsex, beast, beastiality, beasts, bestiality, bizarre, blondes, brazilian, celebrities, crazy cow, dog, dog fuck, dogfucking, dogs, dogsex, dog sex, dvd, extreme farm, fuck, fucking, hardcore, horses, horses and dogs, label, liveshows, mixed animals, pet, pet sex, petsex, stallion, various, beasts vintage, violett, zoo, zoo porn, zoo sex, zoosex
Amateur, Anal, Asian, Ass, Babe, BBW, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunette, Bukkake, Celebrity, Creampie, Cumshot, Ebony, Euro, Fetish, Fisting, Funny, Group, Handjob, Hardcore, HD, Hentai, Interracial, Latina, Lesbian, Massage, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Pornstar, POV, Public, Reality, Red Head, Squirt, Striptease, Teen, Toys,Vintage

Great Femdom Collection!

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: Take That Tiny Penis Somewhere Else



Duration: 00:04:23
File size: 63 Mb
Format: mp4

Austin and Katrina have no use for your tiny penis. Well that's not completely true, they can take your money while laughing at your small penis. Yeah they would be ok with that, so take it out, pay and stroke while being humiliated for your insufficient manhood.

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/08673d6e4544f/TakeThatTinyPenisSomewhereElse.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/4ca3a...cc4ee/TakeThatTinyPenisSomewhereElse.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: Household Items CBT




Duration: 00:13:23
File size: 496 Mb
Format: mp4

Alright, boy, time for you to suffer for my pleasure yet again. I am going to send you a little scavenger hunt for household items that you're going to be using to torment that cock and balls of yours. I will guide you through how to use each item and pay attention because some of these are very unique variations on common items. I'll you masturbate only if you perform to my specifications. Will the task be too much for you to cum in the end? Perhaps. Let's see!

Categories: CBT Instruction

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/7cb8e909e9382/HouseholdItemsCBT_z1.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/6fe267a3d11d2bbf5747d33820dfca9a/HouseholdItemsCBT_z2.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: I Love Pleasing You



Duration: 00:04:14
File size: 96 Mb
Format: mp4

Kat's man loves pleasing her. Whether it's her feet, pussy, ass doesn't matter as his pleasure is orally adoring his female. So while Kat is just relaxing on the couch texting her friends, it's no surprise that he comes around and licks deep between her ass cheeks.

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/8aebc4bf70a96/ILovePleasingYou_z1.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/1a3181c78737b92e7d696ae232e54862/ILovePleasingYou.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: Mighty Muscle Erotica!




Duration: 00:44:48
File size: 931 Mb
Format: mp4

WOW, once again, I have been overwhelmed by so many of my members, spilling out their appreciation for the movies produced so far. I cannot express just how excited I am with my upcoming movies, more Equestrian, more Outside Play, more Leather, more Lingerie, and so much more cock teasing stimulation. Yes my infamous Butler is returning again, with his usual fun loving antics, his wonderfully charismatic persona, his undying passion to serve his Mistress!

I have more Office Seductress movies, in fact, I've been busy filming one today, with my new cage!Actually, it's a POV and I'm looking forward to testing it out on my slave. It's a most stylish piece of BDSM furniture, and it goes so well in my Office. In fact, I'm so impressed with it, I'm thinking of purchasing another for my dungeon! Perhaps I could add a few things to it, now there's a thought!

Well, another superb movie, and what's become so compelling from so many is how much you love returning to them time and time again, without ever tiring from the content. Thank you all.If you have any movie ideas you wish to share with me, I can't promise, but I will definitely take a look, and see what I can do. I am always very happy for you to write to me, even if you just want to say hello!

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/c9665f3042058/MightyMuscleErotica_z2.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/5eb6da6017278b622dd99a90291fdb30/MightyMuscleErotica.part1.rar.html
http://Scammer Host File/file/846129a99ae12a377585a0d3048bf0c3/MightyMuscleErotica.part2.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: The New Pony



Duration: 00:09:13
File size: 308 Mb
Format: mp4

Why, look what we have here the new pony slave applicant. Have it in your head that you want to be a beautiful pony, pulling a cart with a gorgeous Mistress in it? I hope you understand what you're in for. The ponies here are broken of their human tendencies first and made into mindless animals. You'll be made to wear a head harness muzzle and stay chained to a stall, never allowed to speak but only allowed to whinny. You will feel the crop and the whip only to know that you have no choice. After a few weeks of total brainwashing, perhaps we'll transition to the cart.

Category: Ponyplay, Ponyboys, Jodhpurs, Transformation Fantasies, Boot Fetish, Transformation Fetish, Keywords: Equestrian, Human Pony

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/404b3162add37/TheNewPony_z2.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/2c08133f4c81b28dff0003187eca81ce/TheNewPony.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: Goddess Saffron - Slave Life Coach



Duration: 00:09:13
File size: 425 Mb
Format: mp4

You have never had contact with a dominant woman before, but have always fantasized about strong women who manipulate weak men and get what they want. You are a shy little loser who is not very successful. You never had real aims in your rather boring life. I know you have a weakness for legs. So I play with you throughout the video. Crossing my legs seductively to make you even more addicted. Today I decide that your useless life has to end right now! As experienced trainer of men I have a simple rule for you: More work = More success = More earnings = More money for ME. You new life is about to start now by following my clear plan: From now on every single minute has to serve a higher purpose. ME. I demand you cancel all possible distractions (TV, Cinema, ...) You have to stop any form of social life. No friends. Especially contact to women is STRICTLY forbidden. (There has to be only one woman in your life from now on. ME. I am never satisfied with 99%. You have to sacrifice your whole life to ME. You have to WORK WORK WORK.I emphasize how UTTERLY IMPORTANT my wishes are, and describe each of them. I show you how wonderful and fulfilling your new life will be, as my hard working property. Saving every single cent and spending it on ME. I want you to be my HARDEST WORKING and HARDEST SAVING pet EVER. I want to be proud of you. I am going to motivate you to give your BEST. I want that you have success and earn as much money as possible and I will be there to SPEND it. In our eyes it will be perfect TEAMWORK.I am very amused about the situation. To having found a new toy. I laugh and smile. I like that you are going to have to work your fingers to the bone while I can enjoy my life. Theres a "good boy", I am going to so enjoy planning your new life.

Category: findom, findom training, live coach, therapy, therapist, slave training, sub training, financial domme, financial dominatrix, fin domme, fin dom, financial dom, ruined, ripoff, bank drain

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/b93736cae8727/SlaveLifeCoach.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/8c71f86ceab64075a3f19c362723258d/SlaveLifeCoach_z1.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: All Ass Complilation



Duration: 00:17:10
File size: 615 Mb
Format: wmv

CATEGORY: Foot Body Goddess Worship

20 HOT ASS SCENES! 17 MINUTES for the price of 12 MINUTES! I hand picked some of the hottest, juiciest ass moments from the last year and jam-packed them into an all-action 17 minutes. Ass worshipers, asshole lickers and Mistress T fans will NEED this legendary clip for their collection. Bottoms up!

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/a8e1810889b3a/all_ass_complilation.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/8684be2bf90416851c3136cd4d2bb17b/all_ass_complilation_z1.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: Goddess Party 5 - Part 11



Duration: 00:16:45
File size: 602 Mb
Format: wmv

CATEGORY: Foot Body Goddess Worship

Those devious Goddess's! They knew that the camera man has a weakness for sexy shoes and boots so Ariel grabbed the camera from him while they molested him. This was very spontaneous and unplanned. Lots of shoes, boots and feet on cock...very overwhelming for the poor camera man...but he does the sensible thing and lays there like a good boy while the ladies toy with him. (Everyone gets in on the fun but most of the clip features Ariel, Veronica and Bijou.)

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/fa8c1e2a6772d/goddess_party5_part11_z2.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/5994d88ec3e19a54ee695a3728d56d3d/goddess_party5_part11_z1.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: You Won't Remember a Thing




Duration: 00:16:32
File size: 614 Mb
Format: wmv

Amnesia. Mindless. Brainless. Blank. Walk down this path with me, listening to my voice, and allow yourself to forget everything. It feels so good to forget, to become nothing and no one. You don't need to worry about a thing, just listen to my voice and surrender everything that you are to me. The more you breathe, the deeper your go, further beneath the layers of your pysche. Deeper and deeper. Sliding, slippery, softly. I want you to let you entire memory fade away.. you won't remember a thing. I will play with the insides of your mind and you'll love every blank, blissful moment.

Categories: Mesmerize

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/e97dc07bfef50/YouWontRememberaThing.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/c063862b6bfe12b42eed395d6650a7a1/YouWontRememberaThing_z2.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: Mistress Ezada Sinn - Covered in red lipstick kisses



Duration: 00:05:37
File size: 138 Mb
Format: mp4

This is a custom clip (no names mentioned) in which someone fantasized to see Me covering a slave's face with red lipstick kiss marks. My slave that I used for this clip (the lucky bastard, I know) had no idea what's going to happen to him, but, as he is a whipping boy - receiving lots of kisses on his face was more than a surprise. his face was just priceless (in more than one way).#1 clip in category "LIPSTICK FETISH"

Category: Lipstick Fetish, Kissing, Leather, Femdom, Bondage, Brunette

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/87b031e67a0c3/Coveredinredlipstickkisses_z1.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/eba8e...2006df/Coveredinredlipstickkisses_z2.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: Cybill Troy FemDom - Anal Hook Caning



Duration: 00:05:53
File size: 83 Mb
Format: mp4

Still hanging from the steel anal hook and freshly whipped, bound and helplessly exposed, my tormented chastity slave must now endure hard whacks from a raw cane to avoid further punishments. xoxo, Cybill Troy

Category: jeans, canes, candid, clamps, chastity, high heels, corporal, no mercy, anal, steel, tattoos, slave, mistress, torture, yoke

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/b2fa1e3f3d376/AnalHookCaning_z1.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/9cff0920c52da0834f26465796f8efde/AnalHookCaning_z3.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: Evil Bitch - Extreme Face slapping a blind slave



Duration: 00:07:28
File size: 100 Mb
Format: mp4

Nothing gives me more pleasure than to slap the out of some pathetic little slag. I blind fold this loser with box tape so he can't see my savage slaps coming and he can't flinch. I've also taped his mouth so i don't have to listen to him cry like a girl while i slap his face so hard that his ears bleeeeeed. I start off with bare hands slapping his head fast and furiously from left to right FULL FORCE, but i slap him so hard that my hands start to bruise, so 3 minutes into the clip i put my face slapping gloves on and then go even more crazy slapping his face all over the place. I Slap This Slave So Hard And Fast That He Would Have Brain Damage If He Had A Brain! Extreme Full Force Face Slapping At Its Best!!!

Category: Face Slapping

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/00943ce1facbd/ExtremeFaceslapping_z3.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/78bbc561654bbfd513766637e6e81a19/ExtremeFaceslapping_z3.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: Smell My Stink



Duration: 00:04:22
File size: 88 Mb
Format: mp4

It may be considered stink to some, but to male slaves the smell ingrained in Jessie's shoes is fragrance. Her old shoes build up quite the fragrance over time, and she loves to make her slaves deeply inhale it from all her shoes. It's almost like a ritual of worship to her, a way for her male pets to associate pleasure with her stink.

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/351db5be24a2a/SmellMyStink_z1.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/ef2aeafcbb46d57ee819183f8927c4dc/SmellMyStink.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: You Don't Break, You Bend



Duration: 00:09:55
File size: 215 Mb
Format: mp4

Breaking? No no, that's not acceptable for a slave of Princess Jennifer. To her a slave is not supposed to break when being whipped, he is supposed to bend to accommodate the pain. So now he must learn to bend while Jennifer and Darcie try out various whips on him.

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/35610d49cde50/YouDontBreakYouBend_z1.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/22579b44fe6687ef13fd4ab0a37a7224/YouDontBreakYouBend_z1.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: Deadly Nightshade



Duration: 00:02:40
File size: 215 Mb
Format: mp4

What would you do to kiss these lips? Would you do it if you knew it'd be the last thing you ever did? If I told you that the lovely color of my lipstick indicated a deadly poision the likes of which were too quick for an antidote.. Would you still want to feel them? Genetically modified deadly nightshade. This poision is only lethal to the male of the species, but it seems to attract them like moths to a flame. I know you want a deep kiss from me, so close and sensual and hauntingly beautiful. Come closer as I seduce you. Come into my little trap. Just a little kiss.. just a little..

Categories: Executrix

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/58d5441382d78/DeadlyNightshade.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/716be4410c64a04b64397ad589e0c632/DeadlyNightshade_z1.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: Lesson in Pegging




Duration: 00:22:29
File size: 1423 Mb
Format: mp4

Princess Jojo is training her boy-pet to be the perfect strap-on cuckold. She may only be 19, but she is learning quick how to manipulate older men into doing what she wants. He will do just about anything for her attention and she takes advantage of the situation. She enjoys being a spoiled & bratty Princess. She convinces him to take a pegging for her for her amusement. Jojo straps on the biggest rubber dildo she can find to stretch his ass & take away his masculinity with. Princesses always gets their way! Jojo sweet talks him into taking all 11 inches, thrusting herself balls-deep. She grins as his cock gets harder and harder the faster she pummels his ass!

Featuring: Jojo Kiss
Categories: Strap-on

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/103dd4beeeb5b/0412JK_Strapon.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/315252b202c9c323e7bbcf9ac12b61f1/0412JK_Strapon.part1.rar.html
http://Scammer Host File/file/2c41239e4dc0819af620ebf2d8283018/0412JK_Strapon.part2.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: Daniel get's more than she bargained for!



Duration: 00:14:31
File size: 554 Mb
Format: mp4

A sublime movie with two extremely humble slaves bound and gagged in my Prison!

Miss Danielle, caught snooping in my grounds, found herself in hot waters! After throwing her in my delightful and most frightening prison, she soon realised the game was up, and she was in for a terrifying ordeal! Strapped to my rather sinister looking solid oak bench for a round of bondage, gags, and pussy play! It wasn't long before I had her trembling to the core while she watched me tormenting my other slave on the electrically operated dentist chair! Oh how I love mixing pleasure with sadism!

My kind of sadism, wickedly debauched and highly erotic! A combination of CBT, Bondage, Electrics, Face Slapping, Pussy Play, Candle Wax, Gags & more!

Not to be missed. Sadism & Masochism at it's best!

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/c0b9bccbc0cd6/Daniellegetsmorethanshebargained_z1.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/ca43f.../Daniellegetsmorethanshebargained_z2.rar.html