UltraFile.org - Extreme Anal, Gorgeous Shemale Porn Star, Sexy Young Girls Hardcore, Old mans and Young chicks, Extreme Animal Lovers, Exclusive Private Home Made Scat Collection, Young Teen Girls Piss, Extreme Anorexia Porn, Brutal Facesitting, Anusling, Trample, Merciless Femdom, Extreme Psycho Trillers, Extreme Snuff Fantasy, Necro Porn Videos.
animal, animal fuck, animalfucking, animalpassion, animal passion, animals, animal sex, animalsex, beast, beastiality, beasts, bestiality, bizarre, blondes, brazilian, celebrities, crazy cow, dog, dog fuck, dogfucking, dogs, dogsex, dog sex, dvd, extreme farm, fuck, fucking, hardcore, horses, horses and dogs, label, liveshows, mixed animals, pet, pet sex, petsex, stallion, various, beasts vintage, violett, zoo, zoo porn, zoo sex, zoosex
Amateur, Anal, Asian, Ass, Babe, BBW, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunette, Bukkake, Celebrity, Creampie, Cumshot, Ebony, Euro, Fetish, Fisting, Funny, Group, Handjob, Hardcore, HD, Hentai, Interracial, Latina, Lesbian, Massage, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Pornstar, POV, Public, Reality, Red Head, Squirt, Striptease, Teen, Toys,Vintage

BBW Girls with a plump sexy body

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Play Time Nikky Wilder


Info:
Name : Play Time
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 582 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 20 min 49 s

XL Girls regular Nikky Wilder likes "dirty humor." "I think sex talk made into jokes is hilarious," says Nikky. Like all girls, she likes to hear compliments if they're done right and done smooth. "I love attention. I love getting checked out and getting hit on. Twitter has great compliments and horrid ones. Telling me something like 'You have amazing eyes' or 'You have a great smile' is super sweet. Guys with dick pics Tweeting 'You do this to me' are not such great compliments." (Nikky goes by the name "XxxDirtyNikky.") "I feel sexy when I make eye-contact with a guy or a girl and they smile at me, then look at my chest. I like guys who have a great sense of humor and don't try to be anyone other than themselves." If you live in Nikky's world, you're in a good place. She'll make your dreams come true.
Genre : BBW, Blonde, Solo





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Her DDD-Cups Overfloweth Kamryn Monroe


Info:
Name : Her DDD-Cups Overfloweth
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 155 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 5 min 31 s

Kamryn Monroe is the type of girl who doesn't know just how sexy she is. So we're sure to shower her with the maximum amount of praise and dress her in the least amount of attire possible. We think we achieved the latter in her latest solo scene. Kamryn's smiles are equal parts bashful and sexy as our camera pans over her soft, perfect body. "Do you like my outfit," Kamryn says, smiling. As if they have a mind of their own, both of Kamryn's tits, which are DDDs, pop out of her lingerie. There are a few things in life guys like us will never tire of, and a girl with perfect tits wearing the tiniest pieces of fabric possible is first, second and third on that list.
Genre : BBW, Brunette, Solo





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Roxanne Racks Up Roxanne Miller


Info:
Name : Roxanne Racks Up
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 333 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 18 min 54 s

Fresh off her Student Bodies photo-spread and video with Lavina Dream and a dripping ice cream cone (and what a Dream Team that was), Roxanne Miller now invites you to shoot a game of pool. There's no way you can keep your eye on the ball. The brunette's sexy rack is what you'll be spending quality eye-time on. "I have been modeling for a few years now," Roxanne said. "I thought my photo on the cover of Voluptuous magazine was exciting but being invited to the Dominican Republic and meeting Lavina, Jennica Lynn and Vanessa from Poland was exciting too. I had never been to the Dominican Republic before and it was like a fairytale. This was like a holiday to me."
Genre : BBW, Redhead, Solo





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
The Hot Sex Life Of An XLGirl Wife Katrin Porto


Info:
Name : The Hot Sex Life Of An XLGirl Wife
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 757 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 27 min 7 s

The look of joy on lovely Katrin Porto's face is priceless when Max wraps her big, soft boobs around his dick, pumps away and pops his nuts like a geyser. Katrin bends her head forward to suck, lick and swallow the cum. But we're getting ahead of this XL Girls episode. It began when Katrin and Max went to a unisex spa. "I love to go to the spa and relax, relax, relax," said Katrin. So this show is set at a spa. Katrin oiled her tits while Max was in the sauna. When he joined Katrin, she wanted to oil him, too. One thing led to another: nipple-sucking; cock-sucking, tit-fucking and pussy-fucking. Katrin is one extremely horny lady and loves to be appreciated by hard men. "It make me feel sexy when a man shows me his gallantry and attentiveness. I love the attention and interest that I see in men's eyes. I think it's about my eyes, charming smile, red hair, big, natural boobs, my 51 inches of tasty booty and my courage, sensuality, charisma."
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cum on Tits, Cum Swallow, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Oil / Lotion, Redhead, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Mom Boobs, Mom Pussy Danica Danali


Info:
Name : Mom Boobs, Mom Pussy
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 476 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 17 min 3 s

The brunette Texan with huge 38J-cups is a homemaker and mom making the most of her plump physique. "When I go out, I dress like a mom. Jeans and T-shirts, or Capri pants and T-shirts. Very casual and relaxed. I always wear a bra. I really only take it off to shower. Otherwise I wear one all the time." Danica says she likes guys who can make her laugh. "It's that simple," Danica says. "I also like simple dates. Movies, dinner, a walk somewhere nice. I don't want to do anything like rock climbing or skydiving. I don't want to be whisked away to Paris or Italy for a shopping spree. "Keep it simple and I'm very happy. My favorite day would be a day with no children for a few hours and just peace and quiet. Maybe get a massage and pedicure-manicure and just relax."
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Shower Fuck Peyton Thomas


Info:
Name : Shower Fuck
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 770 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 27 min 28 s

Peyton Thomas is taking a nice shower when superstud Carlos Rios parts the shower curtains to watch her wet down her sensational 40N-cup breasts. There are big boobs and there are huge boobs. Peyton's breasts are beyond huge. Peyton smiles at Carlos. He can not only look, he can come into the shower stall and help her. She sits on the floor and Carlos eagerly joins her to knead and squeeze the massive mountains of this young, fresh chick. His fingers sink into her soft breast-flesh. Peyton's boob growth started when she was very young. She turned 19 years old after this XL Girl scene was filmed. There's an excellent chance her tits have not finished growing. Out of the shower and kneeling, Peyton opens her mouth wide. Standing up, Carlos slips his big cock between her lips and fucks her mouth. He holds the back of Peyton's head as he thrusts his cock in and out. He sprawls on the floor so Peyton can engulf his prick between her twins and massage it, lowering her head to suck it too. In a feat of athletic fucking, Peyton stands, holding onto the shower bar, one foot on the sink ledge so Carlos can fuck her from behind. Her tits hang and wobble as he thrusts deeply into her pussy. That's just the start of their epic sexing.
Genre : Bathing, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Tropic Plumper Scarlett Webb


Info:
Name : Tropic Plumper
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 237 MiB
Resolution : 480 x 656
Runtime : 20 min 28 s

Scarlett Webb, a true southern belle, is pretty and packed with ripe plumpness. She was a great addition to XL Girls. "I masturbate every day, sometimes a couple times a day," Scarlett said in an XL Girls interview. "I have a very high sex drive and have yet to find a man that can keep up with me. Sometimes it's just easier to curl up in bed with my vibrator or dildo then to go out on a date, because I know I will reach orgasm and then I can fall asleep with a big smile on my face." "I do prefer sex with a man though as opposed to with toys, but I am very picky about who I sleep with, so sometimes a girl has to make do with what she has!" "At home, I prefer to walk around naked. If I am wearing a dress, I wear garters and stockings with no panties underneath. The rest of the time I prefer wearing thongs, g-strings and cheeky shorts. I love lingerie so I am always looking for something new and sexy to wear under my clothes."
Genre : BBW, Brunette, Solo





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Cream My Tits Sunshine


Info:
Name : Cream My Tits
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 285 MiB
Resolution : 480 x 640
Runtime : 24 min 39 s

In this re-mastered XL Girls Classic scene from "Cream My Tits," Sunshine is carrying a key lime pie with her as she gets in the car of her pork-pal Tony. Her tremendous jugs shake and quake with every step. You could jack to this scene itself if it was long enough. In the front seat of the van, her tits are dipped into the pie and then licked off. Dessert for him is going to be Key Lime titties. And let's face it, a day without Key Lime pie is like a day without, umm, Sunshine. The two head back home, and Sunshine gets a taste of pie after dipping his hard cock in the filling. Then he fucks the stuffing out of Sunshine. This scene was one of the first to combine food with big tits, pussy, cock and sex.
Genre : BBW, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, XXX





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Special Rental Rates For Big-Boobed Hotties Bailey Santanna


Info:
Name : Special Rental Rates For Big-Boobed Hotties
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 559 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 20 min 1 s

Bailey Santanna's sleazy landlord is pissed off. The apartment complex he runs is a dump. Making things worse, Bailey's behind on the rent. In her defense, a girl needs to invest her money in more worthwhile things, such as bras, hot clothes and high heels, instead of throwing it out on rent. He furiously knocks on Bailey's door. She gets off the phone to open it, dressed in a low-cut top and a tight bra that pushes her tits up and out. That doesn't interest him as he screams about the trash in the hallway and her being three months past due. Bailey begs off, saying she doesn't have the money or another place to go. She drops to her knees, a tactic that gives him an even better view of her impressive cleavage. "A woman on her knees?! What kind of place am I running here?" he hollers. Bailey is unstoppable. She strokes his pants and begs him, dropping her top to show her hooter holster. That does it. In one second, he's squeezing one of her girls with a boob-itchy hand. "I think we can 'cum' to an understanding," Bailey suggests. "Playin' with these might give ya a couple of weeks here!" says the landlord, already breaking the payments down. Bailey's aggressive, and takes matters into her own hands, opening his fly and taking his cock out of his pants so she can give him a grade-A, hands-free blow job as she frees her tits from their prison of fabric. They adjorn to the living room couch for a quality tit-fucking and a pussy slam-bam. Makes you want to go into property management, doesn't it? But how many tenants would you get like Bailey? Not many! She's special!
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Zeta Is An All-Natural Wife Zeta Verrone


Info:
Name : Zeta Is An All-Natural Wife
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 961 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 34 min 19 s

Zeta Verrone is a model wife. She's a wife who models. The best of both worlds. We invented the phrase WILF. We must thank Zeta's tit-lovin' hubby and SCORE Group fan for his generosity. Most guys are not into sharing their wives unless they're into swinging. "It started with my husband," Zeta said. "He asked if we could sell shots of my boobs because he really likes them. So he did all the research and it just went from there, and I got into it. He really likes girls built like me, and I'm finding there are a lot of guys out there that like curvier girls." This is often the case. Even with the amazing power of the Internet, a lot of big-boobed girls don't know that the tit-man cult exists and loves photos and videos of large, plush babes. "For a long time I didn't believe my husband when he told me that he liked my body the way it was, but I was finally able to accept it. And I was totally fine with being here, whereas before I'd probably be really shy and trying to hide somewhere." Luckily for us, Zeta didn't hide her valuables. She brought them to XL Girls. And she is one hot wife, very sexually talented and assertive.
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Behind The Scenes Natalie Fiore


Info:
Name : Behind The Scenes
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 184 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 9 min 47 s

Go behind the lens as XLGirls photographs Natalie Fiore in her "Woman's Work Is Never Done" photo spread and video. Now we can't have Natalie doing housework, not when she can get down to bare, beautiful skin and pleasure her massive boobs and baby bump for us. The hormones are flooding through Natalie's body. Every day, her cravings get more and more intense. She could have settled down and kicked back during her pregnancy but she wanted to share it with you. Thank you, Natalie!
Genre : Backstage, BBW, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Bake & Shake Busty Emma


Info:
Name : Bake & Shake
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 241 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 8 min 38 s

Busty Emma is having a bake sale and that gives her a chance to show off her tasty treats. At XL Girls, no bodaciously buxom babe needs a reason to show off her tasty treats but let's go with it and watch Emma have some sugar-shocking fun. She can bake off while we beat off. That's a fair trade. Emma is busty and proud. "I love my cleavage showing. I wear short dresses to show my tattoos on my legs. I wear tight shirts to show a lot of cleavage. I like the attention. That makes me feel good. I have boobs and belly. I think my biggest asset is my tits! Guys have always loved that they are big and natural. I also value my mind because I am very smart and dedicated to getting my degree and becoming an LVT, a licensed veterinary technician." Emma is an exhibitionist so she was drawn to showing off her bod in everyday life and masturbating and fucking on-camera. Becoming a model was the logical thing to do. "I like to use my vibrator on my clit. I use a glass dildo and I really enjoy how it feels."
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Masturbation, Redhead, Solo





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
XXX Body Rub Nila Mason


Info:
Name : XXX Body Rub
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 612 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 21 min 47 s

Why can't there be more big-busted masseuses in the world like Nila (pronounced "Nee-La") Mason? It's enough to make a grown man cry himself to sleep over this shortage of hands-on sweater-shredders. Steve is Nila's next client. They don't speak the same language but who cares? Nila's body language is the only language that's important. She tells Steve to undress and checks him out, eyeing him like a slab of meat, and her facial expressions say it all. Nila starts on Steve's back, then gets busy on his chest. Her tits hover over his face and the view is spectacular. Nila was quite a find for XL Girls. The more she leans over to rub, the more his face is covered by her heavy knockers. Of course, Steve gets an immediate boner from her soft hands, sweet scent and spectacular looks. He reaches out for her tits and Nila releases them from her bra so he can suck her nubile nipples. She pulls on his dick with a talented touch. Nila gets down to her panties, her bra pulled under her boobs, and oils her magnificent mounds and his stiffie. She strokes him by hand and climbs on top to give him her variation of an oily roller party, rubbing his cock between her tits. She inches up a little more, strips off her oily panties and guides him into her waiting pussy. A happy ending to this excellent massage is coming.
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Oil / Lotion, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Plump At The Pool Inesse


Info:
Name : Plump At The Pool
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 283 MiB
Resolution : 480 x 656
Runtime : 24 min 18 s

Our camera follows beautiful Inesse as she pulls up to our location, puts on a bikini, checks out the pool, showers and finally gets into bed with her vibrator to buzz off the stress and cum. Gorgeous Inesse put on weight since she originally modeled. A very popular model who attracted lots of fan letters, Inesse was a Voluptuous and SCORE magazine model and got heavier. An accountant by profession, Inesse said that she gains weight in the fall and winter, then sheds it in the spring and summer. Modeling was a fling for Inesse. She has a regular 9-5 job in a business totally unrelated to boobs, bras and bare skin. Posing a few times a year in London or Spain was strictly fun, almost a vacation in many ways.
Genre : Bathing, BBW, Bikini, Blonde, Solo





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Freaky Friday Peyton Thomas


Info:
Name : Freaky Friday
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 671 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 24 min 0 s

From who drives the coolest car, to who bangs the hottest chicks, guys love to brag. And if you nabbed a girl like Peyton, you'd boast all day. That's what JMac is doing. "She's fucking hot," JMac says to his buddies, who are crowded around his phone as he shows them pics. "She'll be here in a few minutes." The boys scatter when Peyton walks into the room. They know how JMac operates. When a hot, busty, bangable girl walks into a room, JMac fucks her. That's just the way it goes. JMac shoves her onto the couch and goes to work on Peyton's mountainous mams. "These are the biggest tits I've ever seen," JMac says. Peyton has some of the biggest tits we've ever seen, too. And she knows how to use them. Peyton doesn't tit fuck guys with her tits, her tits devour your cock. She's like a magician who makes cocks disappear. Of course, tit-fucking isn't all Peyton is here for. She wants her pussy stuffed, so she hops on top of JMac and rides him cowgirl and reverse cowgirl before letting JMac take control. He throws Peyton off the couch and pile-drives her young cunt, fucking harder with each thrust. JMac holds out for as long as he can, but eventually even he has to tap out. When he does, he shoots his hot load all over Peyton's tits.
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Anna Kay Is Feeling Herself Tonight Anna Kay


Info:
Name : Anna Kay Is Feeling Herself Tonight
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 470 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 16 min 46 s

"Girls are either jealous or they want to grope me," Anna Kay told a TSG editor during a break between shooting this hot scene. "They always ask if they can feel my boobs. They ask to touch them and see if they are real or how much they weigh." When Anna goes to a night club, she becomes the most-popular girl in the room. "Strippers love my boobs. Sometimes they give me a dance and just bury their faces in my tits and try and motorboat me. They tell me that my boobs are just so big and pretty that they can't help themselves. I think it's funny."
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Felicia's Ass Felicia Clover


Info:
Name : Felicia's Ass
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 780 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 27 min 57 s

Felicia Clover is blessed with 34F-cups and an ass that should have been molded by the Doc Johnson company, the official toy providers of The SCORE Group. This dude hit the T&A jackpot when he was given an all-access pass to this pretty PAWG (Phat-Assed White Girl). "I think men love my tits a little more than they love my ass, but a lot of guys have told me that because my breasts are so big, they make my butt look just a little bit smaller," Felicia said. Her one-day-stand enjoys Felicia's wet, sweet pussy and when he's finished, he jumps on her booty. Felicia lies back and spread her legs so he can prepare her brown-eye with a butt-plug to open it. The redheaded whooty's tush is ready to be boned. He slides his dick, now shiny from her juices, into her tush-tunnel and fucks her, building up speed. We couldn't help being jealous of this dude! What a juicy dish he was handed!
Genre : Anal, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Redhead, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, Toy, XLGirls, XXX





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Screw The Party And Screw My Ass Samantha 38G


Info:
Name : Screw The Party And Screw My Ass
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 676 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 24 min 8 s

"Screw the party and screw my ass!" Samantha tells her squeeze. They're dressed and ready to go to a party, but Samantha is not in the mood for a room with lots of people socializing. She'd rather surf the bed sheets. The offer is too good to refuse. Tony would be a dummy not to accept the invitation. He can't leave her behind. Samantha is too hot, too stacked. Her ass is too fuckable, too slappable. So with party plans cancelled, he feasts on Samantha's massive tits. She sits on the bed and opens his trousers to release the pipe. Massaging his ball-bag in one hand, Samantha licks and sucks him hands-free. She flicks her tongue on the cock-head and makes slurping sounds as her lips slide down the shaft. She drools on it and they change cock-sucking positions several times. Samantha lies on her back so he can fuck her mouth. Their first fuck is a cowgirl, then missionary. As he plunges into the blonde bombshell's bushy pussy, she reaches for a mini-vibe to buzz her clitoris as his cock strokes in and out. Their asstounding moment approaches. Booty-hole banging time is here.
Genre : Anal, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Hairy Pussy, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Busty Cock Worshipper Sapphire


Info:
Name : Busty Cock Worshipper
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 189 MiB
Resolution : 480 x 640
Runtime : 31 min 38 s

Sapphire is feeling herself up over a blue dress. She peels each one of her massive honkers out of their confinement. You can see the marks from her blue bra, which clearly was too tight. Just to show you how large her natural melons are, Sapphire eases over to the dude and tit-fucks his hand before she moves on to his other areas. His hand disappears into her chest. Sapphire undoes his belt, then the button fly and then yanks his member out. Sapphire doesn't mess around, popping it right into her mouth and giving him a blowjob. When Sapphire wraps her treasures around his cock, his tool vanishes. It's easy to see that Sapphire is a pleaser. She enthusiastically bounces her tits up and down the shaft for a good long while, getting ready for the main event. We go right from the tit-fucking to Sapphire being on her back and getting some fuck-strokes. Sapphire loudly voices her appreciation and moans her approval. They try several other positions. Doggie-style goes well, and then Sapphire is on her side as he grabs one leg and lays the pipe that way. Sapphire's tits start bouncing around in all kinds of directions. He then gives her cleavage a plowing before they go back to the position that started it all, with Sapphire's tits hovering over his package. A little more massaging, and it's pop time all over her meaty rack. Running Time: 31:41
Genre : Big Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Redhead, Tit-Fucking, XXX





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Cassidi Jai: Seeking Men Who Love Tit-fucking and Anal Cassidi Jai


Info:
Name : Cassidi Jai: Seeking Men Who Love Tit-fucking and Anal
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 206 MiB
Resolution : 360 x 640
Runtime : 24 min 39 s

Meet new XLGirls star Cassidi Jai and grow wood in this hot XXX video, "Cassidi Jai: Seeking Men Who Love Tit-fucking and Anal," available only on XLGirls.com. Sexy Cassidi makes her debut and we are positive you will get off on her huge, delicious jugs, fuckable ass and pink cunt. "I gave you guys my anal cherry!" said Cassidi to one of our editors. Even her silky smooth voice is very sexy. "It felt good and I was just cumming over and over." She says she can cum hard from anal. "I can, yes, but it's a process. Like, I have to be in doggie-style and we have to be having some hard, deep, fast sex. I can't have it be slow. It has to be nice and fast and really hard! Because all of my holes are really tight. I just need to get wet and hot and then we are good to go." Why did Cassidi Jai decide to take a hard ride for the XLGirls' camera? Any special reason? "Because I have these huge boobs and a little waist and I thought this would be a fun way to make money while I am in college. And I like sex. And it's fun. I just want to enjoy it. The funny thing is that I lost my virginity when I was 22. I am only 24 now, so I've only been having sex for about two years." Now that's incredible! Enjoy!
Genre : BBW, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Ebony, XXX





DOWNLOAD