UltraFile.org - Extreme Anal, Gorgeous Shemale Porn Star, Sexy Young Girls Hardcore, Old mans and Young chicks, Extreme Animal Lovers, Exclusive Private Home Made Scat Collection, Young Teen Girls Piss, Extreme Anorexia Porn, Brutal Facesitting, Anusling, Trample, Merciless Femdom, Extreme Psycho Trillers, Extreme Snuff Fantasy, Necro Porn Videos.
animal, animal fuck, animalfucking, animalpassion, animal passion, animals, animal sex, animalsex, beast, beastiality, beasts, bestiality, bizarre, blondes, brazilian, celebrities, crazy cow, dog, dog fuck, dogfucking, dogs, dogsex, dog sex, dvd, extreme farm, fuck, fucking, hardcore, horses, horses and dogs, label, liveshows, mixed animals, pet, pet sex, petsex, stallion, various, beasts vintage, violett, zoo, zoo porn, zoo sex, zoosex
Amateur, Anal, Asian, Ass, Babe, BBW, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunette, Bukkake, Celebrity, Creampie, Cumshot, Ebony, Euro, Fetish, Fisting, Funny, Group, Handjob, Hardcore, HD, Hentai, Interracial, Latina, Lesbian, Massage, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Pornstar, POV, Public, Reality, Red Head, Squirt, Striptease, Teen, Toys,Vintage

BBW Girls with a plump sexy body

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
The Pancake-tipped Tits Of Antica Antica


Info:
Name : The Pancake-tipped Tits Of Antica
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 301 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 10 min 42 s

Antica is the casual, freckle-faced girl-next-door. She never planned on modeling and didn't approach anyone about modeling. Our photographer found her completely by chance when he walked out of his apartment building. He struck the big boob lottery in our opinion. Her tits are super-massive. Antica has a regular job and modeling is all new to her. At first Antica was reluctant to take her clothes off, but she checked out XL Girls with the help of our contributor, saw it was for real and decided to try it, impressed by all of the girls. The photographer favors full-body shots, and with Antica, he had a lot of full-body to photograph. There's a look of curiosity in Antica's eyes as she slowly takes off her clothes. She is puzzled over the fuss about her big boobs, according to our photographer. Those pancake-capped tits with their massive areolae and veiny skin are something special. A face could easily get buried between those. They oil up really nicely too!
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Oil / Lotion, Solo, XLGirls





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
The Perfect Fit Roxanne Miller


Info:
Name : The Perfect Fit
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 265 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 9 min 28 s

Finding the perfect outfit is an important issue for most women, and Roxanne Miller is no different. She meticulously examines every piece of an outfit from the dress, to the accessories to the amount of cleavage she's showing. Today, Roxanne is in the dressing room trying on a potential new outfit, and our cameraman can't help but take a peek. "Oh, are you spying on me?" Roxanne asks with a giggle when she notices him peeking in. "I'm just trying on some clothes and some bras." Roxanne is a friendly, confident girl and she offers to let our cameraman watch as she measures her bust line and tries on a few more bras and tops. From where we're looking, every option looks like a perfect fit. XL Girls: Roxanne, do you have any favorite big-bust models who have inspired you? Roxanne: I was told many times that I am the younger Nadine Jensen. I like her a lot! XL Girls: Are you called by any pet names? Roxanne: Yeah! Baby doll, Boo Boo, Kitten. XL Girls: Do you drive? Do seat belts fit you comfortably? Roxanne: I don't drive, but I don't get in a car without the seat belt on. Obviously, the belt is pushing my tits a lot! XL Girls: Do you go to nude beaches or adult resorts? Roxanne: I was this summer for the first time at a nude beach here in Romania. At first it felt awkward, I thought that maybe all the people will stare at my big boobs and I will feel uncomfortable. It took me a day to get completely naked, because I had to see how people react on the beach, but then I felt in love with the sensation of being free. I loved to swim naked. XL Girls: If you can choose any word or sentence printed on your T-shirt, what would it be? Roxanne: Look into my eyes! Up here! XL Girls: Do you like playing any sports? Roxanne: I used to play football in mid-school, but after that my boobs got too big and I didn't have a good bra to support the weight of my chest so the only sport I enjoyed was swimming. Still, swimming is my fave and then yoga.
Genre : BBW, Redhead





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
If The Bra Fits Laddie Lynn


Info:
Name : If The Bra Fits
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 271 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 9 min 42 s

Laddie Lynn is a newcomer. Someone on her webcam told her that she'd be a good fit for XL Girls, and they were totally right. Photogenic Laddie (pronounced "Lady") has double-K boobs and pointy nipples and she enjoys showing them off. She really plugged her soaking-wet pussy good. The camera was right on top of her and picked up every squish-squish sound. XL Girls: How often do you wear bras? Laddie: I generally wear a bra but I sometimes wear a baggy sweater so I don't have to. I never wear a bra around the house. XL Girls: You have double-K's. Where do you buy your bras? Laddie: I have to get my bras custom-fitted, then take them to a seamstress for final touch-ups. XL Girls: Are you a sports fan? Laddie Lynn: This year I was a total fan girl for Michigan State men's basketball and the Carolina Panthers.
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Solo





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
How To Make A Porn Video Angelina Vallem


Info:
Name : How To Make A Porn Video
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 577 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 20 min 37 s

"So I'm driving around the countryside when this vision appears on the roadside. Her name is Angelina Vallem and she's dressed in an outfit that looks like it would melt right off her thick body if it rained. "I need to get a video made fast and Angelina has the right stuff. She plays hard to get but I convince her and she becomes a pushover. We drive off to the house where Angelina is going to get dicked-down for my camera...all the way down. Angelina doesn't speak English but she understands sentences like 'Show me your tits.' "I am more than impressed. When the stud takes his tool out and Angelina starts sucking his dick, her coyness vanishes and her skill at sucking and fucking come out. I had a feeling."
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Sofia Santana Bikini-Busting Brunette Sofia Santana


Info:
Name : Sofia Santana Bikini-Busting Brunette
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 688 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 24 min 27 s

The SCORE Group photo team returned to Colombia and spent some quality time with the extremely busty and curvy Sofia Santana. The pleasure was all ours. Sofia was, and is, the bustiest girl in her neighborhood. No one she knows has boobs that come close to hers. She loves to bicycle, read, go hiking and spend time with her family. Sofia wore her pink bikini at poolside. Once she took it off, she played with her huge tits, oiled her naked body and fingered her pussy. Sofia has a bright smile and cheerful personality. "Sofia was a lot of fun to shoot," our photographer said when the crew returned. "It was not work for her or for us. She enjoyed being in the moment and was engaged. She has a beautiful body and face and this very powerful sex appeal. I can't praise her enough."
Genre : Big Ass, Big Tits, Bikini, Brunette, Latina, Masturbation, Oil / Lotion, Outdoors, Pool, Solo, XLGirls





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Young & Plush Oksana Rose


Info:
Name : Young & Plush
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 432 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 15 min 25 s

Guys with an eye for pretty, big-boobed, young babes are in for a treat when they need their house painted. If they are lucky, Oksana Rose shows up ready to work. "I worked as an interior painter for awhile and I loved it," Oksana said. "I got to see a lot of different buildings and I loved painting." Sadly for those guys, Oksana did wear overalls on the job, not tank tops over her 34G tits, and booty shorts. Oksana's curves developed early. She had D-cups when other girls her age were as flat as an ironing board. "I was the boobs girl in school. I never played sports on a team but I enjoy playing hockey now and then. The Minnesota Wild is my favorite team. Occasionally I enjoy going for runs."
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bikini, Brunette, Masturbation, Outdoors, Pool, Solo, XLGirls





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Deep Inside Veronica Bow Veronica Bow


Info:
Name : Deep Inside Veronica Bow
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 892 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 31 min 49 s

On the staircase on her way to hook up with super-stud JMac, Veronica Bow thinks about how she likes to be watched. She jiggles her big, pliable boobs (seen in slow motion) while he watches her and waits. Coming from behind, JMac takes Veronica's tits in his hands and plays with them, sucking and squeezing them, sinking his fingers in her soft breast-flesh. He slaps her ass and has her kneel to suck his dick hard and fast. JMac positions her body in the perfect angle. She grips the shaft and opens her mouth. He holds her head while she's giving him head. Veronica's tits hang and swing. His hand on Veronica's head, he feeds her cock, putting it into her mouth and taking it out. Strings of saliva pour out of her mouth when he withdraws his dick. Back into her throat it goes and out again. He holds the shaft up so Veronica can suck and lick his balls. She holds his nuts in her mouth and gently pulls. JMac approves. Veronica cups her wet, shining boobs in her hands and squeezes them together for JMac to fuck. He fucks her tits faster and faster and tells her to push her tits together and massage his dick like that. "Ready?" he asks. She's ready to be opened and fucked. They get on the bed and Veronica climbs on top of him in a reverse cowgirl position. Her tits splay and bounce in that position as her pussy is stretched and filled. Veronica's ready for new positions. Her favorite is doggie. She gets that and much more with deep penetration, something Veronica said that she loves. She glances at the camera at times. That adds an extra touch of heat.
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Checkin' Out Savana Savana Blue


Info:
Name : Checkin' Out Savana
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 574 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 20 min 32 s

Savana Blue's a webcam model. A fan of hers told her she should apply to XL Girls. He sure was right about that. You'll be seeing Savana work the man-pole next. First we play getting to know Savana, getting to know all about her. "I love cooking, comic book movies, reading, watching porn, masturbating and fucking," says Savana. Definitely a well-rounded girl. "I am a huge history buff and I would love to travel and visit historical places." How does Savana like to dress? "I love wearing low-cut and tight T-shirts. It turns me on when guys look at me and my big tits. It makes me feel like a booby goddess. I love it. I have to buy my bras at Lane Bryant." Most of you know that Lane Bryant is a store for plus-size women and many XL Girls shop there. "I love cum on my face, I love getting fucked in the pussy and the ass. I love having two cocks in my pussy at once. I'm a sexaholic, really." As huge-breasted Savana says this in her introductory video, she's getting turned-on and needs to cum. Be our guest, Savana.
Genre : BBW, Brunette, Solo





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Teacher Knows Breast Gracie Blue


Info:
Name : Teacher Knows Breast
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 416 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 14 min 53 s

Teaching is a very stressful profession. It's a great responsibility and sometimes the pressure is too much. Gracie Blue is grading her students' papers and it's overwhelming. She needs to blow off some nervous energy. Some twirl their hair. Others shake a leg or a foot. Some chew gum. Gracie finds that squeezing and rubbing her nipples and boobs helps to alleviate the stress. She begins unbuttoning her cardigan to get at her big jugs. It's helping but it's not enough. She comes around her desk and sits on it. Lifting up her skirt and slipping off her panties, Gracie starts rubbing one out, digging her fingers deep into her in-box. Her deep, heavy breathing, shuddering and groaning mean that it's working. Her pressure and stress are being decreased. She needs more so she strips off completely and sits in one of the students' chairs, rubbing harder and harder until she explodes. Gracie returns to her chair to resume grading papers. She's doing it naked but that's fine. No one will know. Well, you know but you won't tell.
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Solo, Teacher, XLGirls





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Ginger Spice Sadie Spencer


Info:
Name : Ginger Spice
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 398 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 14 min 14 s

It has been far too long since we last saw Sadie Spencer, but she was worth the wait--especially because there's more Sadie to love now. Sadie was an E-cupper when she debuted in 2003, but she comes back to us with more curves and boasting 36G-cup naturals. This is what we call aged-to-perfection. Sadie is married and a mother of two now, so she has graduated to MILF status. "I didn't realize how much I enjoyed doing this until I came back," Sadie said. "I'm a swinger, so I'm always looking for new highs. My husband enjoys watching me get fucked by another man. We're going to play my new videos on the TV in our room while we fuck. I'm getting hot just thinking about it." And she's getting us hot talking about it. Sadie's dirty talking has improved since 2003, too, and she does plenty of it in this scene. And in case you all were wondering, yes, Sadie did shoot hardcore this time. So, look out for it in the near future.
Genre : BBW, Redhead, Solo





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Milky Mamazon Shyla Shy


Info:
Name : Milky Mamazon
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 701 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 25 min 3 s

Like milk? If you're not lactose intolerant, Milky Mamazon starring Shyla Shy is just the liquid refreshment for you. Shyla was a month fresh from giving birth. She still had a little belly pooch from baby fat and her top was still heavy from carrying all that mom's milk so Shyla offered to visit again and dispense that nutritious goodness. She strips off naked and prepares to take a shower. First she turns on the shower faucet, then she turns on her nipple faucets, squirting her milk on the glass shower doors, her bloated tits releasing their supply of jug juice and splashing against the glass. Carlos enters the bathroom to see what Shyla's up to. He joins her and watches while she sprays, which gets his dick up for action. He wants Shyla in the bedroom now so he can starting playing with her engorged boobs and fuckable, fertile cunt so he frog-walks her into the bedroom to fuck her face and hot, wet pussy and enjoy her amazing tits! A must-see for milk and dairy lovers. Shyla Shy is a very quiet girl, rarely speaking, but her body speaks very loudly!
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Lactating, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
First XXX Amiee Roberts


Info:
Name : First XXX
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 953 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 34 min 10 s

Before Amiee Roberts gets to jump on Tony Rubino and vice versa, she has to honor the tradition of a chat with XL Girls magazine editor Dave. It's like the ride through the tunnel of love at the carnival except the lights are on. He hands Amiee the spring 2016 issue of XL Girls and tells her to go to page 29. "That is extremely...wow!" says a surprised Amiee. "I think it's sexy, both online and in the magazine but the magazine is, like, wow! I feel like...I'm published. It's real. I've never been in a magazine before." Is Amiee nervous? "It's scary but exciting," Amiee tells Dave. It's her first time doing a boy-girl scene. Exciting because she's doing something out of her comfort zone but it's something she wants to do. "This is probably one of the biggest, new things I've done since last year's solo video." Pretty good considering that coming back for a XXX scene was not on Amiee's mind last year when she originally modeled. XL Girls: Amiee, what did you think of your first boy-girl scene with Tony Rubino? Amiee: I thought it was awesome. He made me feel very comfortable and he was easy on the eyes. XL Girls: Did you have a conversation with Tony and the cameraman about the scene before the shoot? Amiee: Yes, more with the cameraman, but, yes, Tony as well. XL Girls: How different was it from sex back home? Amiee: Sex at home has emotion and here you just let go and live out something like a fantasy with no attachments. I love that part. And now, on with the show.
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, XXX





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Get Hazed Sonja Haze


Info:
Name : Get Hazed
Format : Windows Media
File Size : 208 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 13 min 26 s

"I masturbate all the time," Sonja Haze tells your XLGirls editors who are very distracted by Sonja's big melons and her red hair as is the cameraman. "I'm a very horny chick! I'm always masturbating during my cam shows but I'll always play with my pussy and clit throughout the day. I call them horny breaks." Now here's Sonja's first XLGirls.com cam-show. Sonja is a very good self-sucker, a talent and a skill that many busty gals actually can't do. Her video mastur-date includes a clear lady-toy that looks like one of her personal chick-sticks. Sonja wets it with her mouth before she parts her pussy lips with it. Sonja's plug-n-play very quickly results in her creaming. Watch how she can keep that toy inside her pussy hands-free and it doesn't fall out. There's a very impressive moment when we see Sonja from behind, the toy in her as she rubs her clit. It stays inside her pussy and doesn't slip out. Sonja clearly has a firm grip on things. Imagine how strongly that tight pussy can grip a man's fuck-stick. You'll be seeing that next!
Genre : BBW, Redhead, Solo





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Kiki Rainbow Likes Them Thick Kiki Rainbow


Info:
Name : Kiki Rainbow Likes Them Thick
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 510 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 18 min 6 s

Kiki Rainbow likes them thick. "Them" being flesh and blood cocks and toys. They must be thick to give her pussy the feeling of being filled-up and stretched. "I masturbate a few times a week," said Kiki, who lives in Cleveland, Yorkshire. Kiki loves to swing her huge tits and she likes to swing at a swingers' club she visits. Her fuck friends have their hands full with those breasts. "When I masturbate, I like to have nipple clamps on. I like to watch Lesbian anal play porn while I either stroke my clit with my fingers or use a vibe bullet to stimulate myself while I use a nice, girthy dildo in my very wet pussy." Kiki brought one of her girthy dildos with her that she calls Billy Bob and stuck it in all the way to the hilt, pulled it out and repeated. No pencil-thin toys for this lady. She wants her cunt filled with big and fat toys and cocks and she likes to be watched by other people, one of the reasons she goes to swingers' clubs. "I like to start slow and build up the speed until I feel a wave of pleasure rise through me. I know when I'm going to orgasm as my legs start to shake first and then my back arches as I moan and cum."
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Blooming Rose Chloe Rose


Info:
Name : Blooming Rose
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 356 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 12 min 44 s

Special guest from SCORELAND Chloe Rose makes her first appearance at XL Girls. This sexy 24-year-old from Dallas, Texas decided to apply to The SCORE Group after her best guy friend's dad told her about it. It turns out that his dad is a longtime SCORE fan and he eagerly encouraged Chloe to model. (We like how this man thinks. He must approve of his son's friends.) so Chloe wrote BeASCOREModel.com and was accepted immediately. Chloe tried topless dancing but that stint on stage showing her natural big tits only lasted about two weeks when her dad's friends dropped into the club she was dancing in. As newcomer stories go, Chloe's is very interesting and different. Chloe enjoys swimming, dancing, working out, shopping and studying. She's in college so modeling is a combination of an all-expenses paid vacation, a new experience and a potential part-time avocation. Sounds like a plan! Chloe goes for a dip in the pool (lots of nice floating tits moments) and when she emerges, she heads indoors to finger-probe her young, fresh pussy and jiggle her beautiful, heavy breasts.
Genre : BBW, Brunette, Latina, Pool, Solo





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Ivory Skin & Giant Tits Alyson Galen


Info:
Name : Ivory Skin & Giant Tits
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 457 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 16 min 20 s

Alyson Galen's story is familiar. She didn't know what XL Girls was until her boyfriend told her about it. We've heard similar stories many times from other big-boobed girls. They don't know that magazines, DVDs and websites devoted to big girls even exist and think modeling is all about slim girls with boob jobs. Alyson is your average American girl-next-door...with 44F-cup tits and super-wide areolae. "I used to feel embarrassed about my breasts but not anymore," Alyson said. "This was a big step for me. I had never modeled before." One of the palest babes at XL Girls, Alyson has a pierced tongue. She said she can tie a cherry string with it.
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls, XXX





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nila Mason: The Big-boobed Office Manager Nila Mason


Info:
Name : Nila Mason: The Big-boobed Office Manager
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 575 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 20 min 27 s

Nila Mason is our kind of office manager. You'd never get any work done but who cares. All of the male employees could gaze at Nila buzzing around the building and putting on a show. Nila was 16 when she began her journey to boobage of the big and heavy kind. "I have to buy special brands of bras that fit me or it's uncomfortable. I don't like it when the bra straps dig into my shoulders. I need good support because my breasts are so heavy." Nila has a lot of guys trying to court her. "I like to feel love, that a guy is genuinely interested in me and wants me for more than my big boobs. The funniest thing I have had a man say to me was, 'Would your mother allow me to date you?' He made me really laugh so hard." When Nila laughs, there's a lot of shaking going on. So keep her laughing.
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Glasses, Masturbation, Office, Solo, XLGirls





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Hit The G-Spot Samantha 38G


Info:
Name : Hit The G-Spot
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 803 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 28 min 41 s

Sexy. flirty and curvy, Samantha is just as enticing as the girl we first met in 2002. When she initially debuted, she didn't jump into XXX immediately, but when she finally did, she shot some of the best content ever. The XL legend is back today for more cock, more teasing and Hall-of-Fame sex. "So what do you boys think?" Samantha asks as she struts into view. "My nipples are off the dots. Do you like? What would you say if you saw me out in a club in this?" Being the gentlemen that we are, we would quickly offer Samantha the drink of her choice and a ride home. When Tony Rubino enters the scene, he makes a beeline for Samantha's mountain of tits. It's what any man would do. Their fuck-fest begins with a bit of titty play and worship, and Samantha is just as excited by the teasing as Tony is. Her nipples are already erect and she lets out little giggles. "I love it," Tony says as he buries his face in her naturals. And this is just the start. We hope you guys are ready for another Hall-of-Fame fuck, courtesy of Ms. 38G.
Genre : BBW, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, XXX





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Stairway To Hooter Heaven CJ Woods


Info:
Name : Stairway To Hooter Heaven
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 357 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 12 min 43 s

"Are you trying to look up my skirt," CJ Woods says as her latest scene opens. "You don't have to do that. I can just take it off for you." CJ is the embodiment of Southern hospitality, isn't she? And she has the type of body that gives the Brotherhood of XL Men wood. Her plump, womanly figure and tender personality have made CJ a favorite around these parts. "I have a sexy little black thong on," CJ adds. "Do you want to see what I have under this sweater?" As sweet as CJ is, she knows how to be just enough of a tease, which we really appreciate. It makes her even sexier. She knows what we want, but she's careful not to give it to us all at once. "It's really getting hot in here now," CJ says as she peels her clothes off. It's getting hot in here because CJ is hotter than a forest fire. We follow CJ up to her bedroom, where things get even steamier. CJ explores every inch of her body, tickles her clit, fingers her cunt and fondles her tits until she's pushed to a rapturous orgasm. "That felt so good," she says.
Genre : BBW, Blonde, Solo





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Loida: The Fleshy Redhead-Next-Door Loida


Info:
Name : Loida: The Fleshy Redhead-Next-Door
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 541 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 19 min 15 s

Loida comes from Ukraine. The thick redhead, who weighs in at 198 pounds, said she likes showing off her lush body. She saw XL Girls on the internet and wanted in on the action. 21-year-old Loida has that girl-next-door look. She fingers her shaved pussy in the second half of this video and sucks her tits. She wasn't shy about masturbating on-video. "I love to masturbate," Loida said during a break in this shoot. "I try to have sex as often as possible, but if I have no guy to fuck me hard, I will play with myself and have some orgasms. Loida seems to have airborne sex fantasies. "I want to have sex on a plane and I want to jump with a parachute." Those are high-flying goals.
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Masturbation, Redhead, Solo, XLGirls





DOWNLOAD