UltraFile.org - Extreme Anal, Gorgeous Shemale Porn Star, Sexy Young Girls Hardcore, Old mans and Young chicks, Extreme Animal Lovers, Exclusive Private Home Made Scat Collection, Young Teen Girls Piss, Extreme Anorexia Porn, Brutal Facesitting, Anusling, Trample, Merciless Femdom, Extreme Psycho Trillers, Extreme Snuff Fantasy, Necro Porn Videos.
animal, animal fuck, animalfucking, animalpassion, animal passion, animals, animal sex, animalsex, beast, beastiality, beasts, bestiality, bizarre, blondes, brazilian, celebrities, crazy cow, dog, dog fuck, dogfucking, dogs, dogsex, dog sex, dvd, extreme farm, fuck, fucking, hardcore, horses, horses and dogs, label, liveshows, mixed animals, pet, pet sex, petsex, stallion, various, beasts vintage, violett, zoo, zoo porn, zoo sex, zoosex
Amateur, Anal, Asian, Ass, Babe, BBW, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunette, Bukkake, Celebrity, Creampie, Cumshot, Ebony, Euro, Fetish, Fisting, Funny, Group, Handjob, Hardcore, HD, Hentai, Interracial, Latina, Lesbian, Massage, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Pornstar, POV, Public, Reality, Red Head, Squirt, Striptease, Teen, Toys,Vintage

The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Solitary Prison Strapon Fuck

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Gaia
Video language: English

This prison slut was causing trouble earlier. I had warned her previously about her bad behavior. She had been tormenting other inmates, and braging about being a lesbo saying she could have her pick of the any of the other girls. So I confined her to solitary, stripped her and bound her to the bed. Telling her I would be back with a surprise. I left her there for a few hours. On my return, the slut was almost asleep. It was time to wake her up. I have a large strapon in my possession, and my slut knows she's going to recieve a good fucking. I also take out a stocking and tie it tightly roung her mouth. As I put on the strapon she struggles desperatly in her bondage. I give her ass a good slap and tell her it's going to hurt and I'm going to enjoy it. As I begin to fuck her ass, she squeals like a little piggy. So I wrap my hand round the stocking and pull her head back, making her gag tighter to shut her up. Tightly bound and gagged, she it totally helpless. With my strapon really op.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1286kbps
Audio: 124kbps






File size: 136.4 MB


Download Solitary Prison Strapon Fuck
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Esmi Lee & Natalia & Natasha Movie

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Esmi Lee, Natalia Starr, Natasha Starr
Video language: English

This Week SubbyHubby presents Esmi Lee & Natalia & Natasha Movie

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6387kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 958.3 MB


Download Esmi Lee & Natalia & Natasha Movie
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Choked & Ass Fucked

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Gaia
Video language: English

Once again I'm with my friend mistress Alisha. We have a slave over the bench ready to recieve some strapon training, and he is just waiting to be abused by two beautiful mistresses. Earlier, we couldn't quite make up our minds what we were going to do with our bitch. So we decided he would enjoy the luxury of a good ass fucking training session. I put on my strapon, and a pair of tight sexy black latex gloves and give his ass a warm up with some good slaps. Alisha has a nice surprise for him, she too has a strapon under her dress. So our slut is going to have the privilege of being fucked by both of us. Myself from behind, while he has to open his mouth and suck on Alisha's strapon. As we both get into a nice rythem, It's such fun to hear our bitch squealing. As I fuck his ass harder and harder, Alisha stuffes her strapon further down his throat until he begins choke. What a great variation of sound as he gargles and squealy with every thrust. After a good fucking, we eventually deci.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1883kbps
Audio: 123kbps






File size: 134.5 MB


Download Choked & Ass Fucked
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Ruthlessly Stretched

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Gynarchy Goddess
Video language: English

After a good warm-up of punchfisting, my slutty T-girl Dee is now ready for the widest cock I've ever harnessed before. Huge and uncompromising, it takes a good deal of strength to Coerce this enormous member into her pussy, but it doesn't take long for her to warm up to it and start experiencing uncontrollable assgasms as I pound her into a sweaty, docile mess.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4196kbps
Audio: 184kbps






File size: 203.6 MB


Download Ruthlessly Stretched
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Love My Dirty Feet

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Gaia
Video language: English

Look at my feet, so perfect so fragrant, so dirty! What great honor to clean a queen's feet? I grant this a few ... the next could be you. But today I have already who cleans my feet, my personal slave always ready, who with her tongue will deal and clean in every furrow of my fingers.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 171.3 MB


Download Love My Dirty Feet
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Fucked by FemDom Da

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Gynarchy Goddess
Video language: English

Collared, branded and caged slave 929 is summoned in to deliver his Goddess matches for her cigars. Equipped with a black dildo harnessed to her waist, she orders her slave to put a condom on it with his mouth before straddling it and fucking it for Goddess' amusement as she lies back and enjoys her juice and her smoke at her own leisure.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3197kbps
Audio: 184kbps






File size: 273.0 MB


Download Fucked by FemDom Da
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Little Sparrow Cock

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Gaia
Video language: English

Today I am going to give my slave a little training treat, and if he pleases me I may reward him. He's going to learn to worship me, and know what it means to be obedient. I put my slave on a collar and leash and I lead him to the foot of my throne. He will remain on his knees at all times, as he's my bitch and I want only to look down on him. I begin by sitting on my throne and getting my slut to lick my boots, I want to see that tongue of his going. I also order him to suck on my stiletto heels and make sure he cleans them. It's a great privilege for my bitch to be allowed to worship my beautiful black leather boots. I give him a couple of hard yanks on his chain to remind him to keep licking. As he looks up at me with those pathetic eyes, I know he's becoming aroused. I tell him he can touch his tiny cock, however he must also continue to worship me and kiss my boots. After a while I notice that although his cock is hard, its so fucking tiny. I tell him if he wants to cum, he must .

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6390kbps
Audio: 154kbps






File size: 505.1 MB


Download Little Sparrow Cock
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Mean Amazon Bitches Vol. 10

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Courtney Taylor, Eva Notty, Julie Cash, Lucky B
Video language: English

Are you a weak little bitch who needs to be put in his place by a tall, superior mistress? Then this is the dvd for you! Four giant queens put small slaves in their places with lots of facesitting, ass worship, foot worship, humiliation and more!

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:24:03
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1498kbps
Audio: 127kbps






File size: 1.7 GB


Download Mean Amazon Bitches Vol. 10
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Struggle The Loser

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Gaia
Video language: English

My slave, after many days, asked me to remove his chastity belt. I gave him a chance: if he is able to beat me on a wrestling match, I will remove him the chastity belt but, if I win, I will fuck him hard without mercy. He accept sure to win.The match begins and soon my poor slave makes experience of my superior strength and wrestling skill: I submit him many times in humiliating positions and have fun by torturing his balls until I leave him senseless on the ground.At the end I wear the strapon and,as promised, I fuck the loser very hard as punishment, because he dared to challenge me. Will he learn the lesson?

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2066kbps
Audio: 161kbps






File size: 224.2 MB


Download Struggle The Loser
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Milked Manjuice

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mackenzie Moss
Video language: English

Princess Mackenzie Moss only allows her slaves to cum when they are truly helpless without any control of their orgasms. Turning a boy into a frustrated mess as she edges and teases their bound cock's with vibrators brings great pleasure to Mackenzie. Cumming should never be easy on the slave as she loves to make him suffer before he gets the chance to relieve all that built up pressure. Princess Mackenzie jumps on the bound boy's face and rides his mouth making sure she gets her orgasm before he is allowed is a single one. The slave is finally allowed to blow his load by the grace of his Owners hand giving him one last orgasm before his cock gets locks right into chastity. Cocks are never allowed to be free in the house of Princess Mackenzie and she makes sure they never are.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 307kbps






File size: 1.5 GB


Download Milked Manjuice
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Cum Taker

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Video language: English

Mistress Ivy takes what she wants, whenever she wants especially when it comes to her slave's orgasms. She loves to tease her bitch with her big, beautiful ass his helpless face as he lays trapped in his box. Miss Ivy plays with her toy as she edges his cock making him suffer just the way she likes before he is finally allowed an orgasmic release.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11314kbps
Audio: 306kbps






File size: 1.2 GB


Download Cum Taker
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Ass Overdose

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Victoria June
Video language: English

Mistress Victoria has an ass that will make any man weak in the knees and submit to her will at an instant. Her slave has been dreaming for just a taste of his Mistress's big, juicy ass and finally gets more than he ever could've asked for.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9771kbps
Audio: 306kbps






File size: 905.4 MB


Download Ass Overdose
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Gagging To Be Ass Fucked

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Gaia
Video language: English

Today, the behavior of this stupid slave, has been unforgivable. He was lazy in obeying my orders, complained about everything, even talked back to my Mistress friends, that I had invited in my dungeon. We decided to punish him with a hard whipping on his ass (you can still see the marks) but, even that, was not enough to change his attitude. Now, we will try another approach: we are going to destroy his ass. We all are wearing strapons: I wear a big white cock, the other Mistresses respectively a large black one and..... a black monster, 15 inch long and 3.5 inches in diameter!!! My mistress friend says that, up to now, nobody has been able to take it but, today, she is so angry with this stupid slut that swears that will it inside him at all costs!! I position the stupid bitch on all fours while my friends make the other slaves suck their cocks. As soon as I penetrate the slut's ass-hole, I start pumping him with all my energy. His moaning soon turns into cries of pain, while he de.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6530kbps
Audio: 155kbps






File size: 706.5 MB


Download Gagging To Be Ass Fucked
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Devoted Foot Slut

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Kendra Spade
Video language: English

Princess Kendra Spade loves a good bitch that worships the ground she walks on and will do anything to lick her soles clean. Her well-trained doormat lives for feet especially if they are a bit stinky from wearing and walking in high heels all day long. As a reward for being so devoted to his Princess's beautiful size 7 feet she rubs and massages his horny cock right before bashing his balls in with her soles.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11250kbps
Audio: 306kbps






File size: 1.1 GB


Download Devoted Foot Slut
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Femdom Gathering at Ava Black's full movie

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Ezada Sinn, Kiana, Ava Black, Natalie Black
Video language: English

Mistress Ava Black invites her friends: Mistress Natalie Black, Mistress Ezada Sinn and Mistress Kiana for and fun tormenting, beating and humiliating slaves. This is the full movie of the Femdom Gathering at Ava Blacks series and contains parts one to five at a special price for you to enjoy it all.

Format: mp4
Duration: 42:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3376kbps
Audio: 93kbps






File size: 1.1 GB


Download Femdom Gathering at Ava Black's full movie
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Anal Probed

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Daphne Dare
Video language: English

Nurse Daphne has been given strict orders that the patient needs a deep and thorough anal probing for his exam. The patient at first objects to this unorthodox procedure but is frightened by the alternative. Nurse Daphne threatens him with the thought of the Doctor using his own anal probe which is much larger and much more painful. The boy immediately bends over and submits to the will of Nurse Daphne's deep probing strap-on cock.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9776kbps
Audio: 307kbps






File size: 1.4 GB


Download Anal Probed
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Chloe Cherry - Toys for Boys

Release Year: 2019
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Genres: Femdom, Milking Machine, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Cum Eating

Mistress Chloe has a brand spanking new toy to experiment on her tied down slave. It is the perfect sex toy for edging and milking a slave's pathetic cock. The toy sends extremely intense vibrations to the head, shaft and balls making it impossible for a slave to hold back an orgasm. When Mistress Chloe demands a cum tribute from her slave she makes sure she absolutely gets one!

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11304kbps
Audio: 307kbps






File size: 1.1 GB


Download Chloe Cherry - Toys for Boys
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Bunny Colby - Cock Handler

Release Year: 2019
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, CBT

After a week of Mistress Bunny's slave being used and abused for her entertainment, she rewards him with a special milking day. She own's his cock and decides when, where and how he will always cum. The only way Mistress Bunny allows her slaves to orgasm is under her control when they are totally helpless and at her mercy. Just because it's milking day doesn't mean she won't slap, beat and abuse his restrained balls for her sadistic pleasure. Her slave must understand his cock belongs to his Mistress now and forever.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9775kbps
Audio: 307kbps






File size: 1.0 GB


Download Bunny Colby - Cock Handler
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Charlyse Angel Movie

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Charlyse Angel
Video language: English

He's used to being a total ass slut for their strapons, but today they are going to fuck him with two dicks at the same time.



Format: mp4
Duration: 32:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6350kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 1.5 GB


Download Charlyse Angel Movie
​