UltraFile.org - Extreme Anal, Gorgeous Shemale Porn Star, Sexy Young Girls Hardcore, Old mans and Young chicks, Extreme Animal Lovers, Exclusive Private Home Made Scat Collection, Young Teen Girls Piss, Extreme Anorexia Porn, Brutal Facesitting, Anusling, Trample, Merciless Femdom, Extreme Psycho Trillers, Extreme Snuff Fantasy, Necro Porn Videos.
animal, animal fuck, animalfucking, animalpassion, animal passion, animals, animal sex, animalsex, beast, beastiality, beasts, bestiality, bizarre, blondes, brazilian, celebrities, crazy cow, dog, dog fuck, dogfucking, dogs, dogsex, dog sex, dvd, extreme farm, fuck, fucking, hardcore, horses, horses and dogs, label, liveshows, mixed animals, pet, pet sex, petsex, stallion, various, beasts vintage, violett, zoo, zoo porn, zoo sex, zoosex
Amateur, Anal, Asian, Ass, Babe, BBW, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunette, Bukkake, Celebrity, Creampie, Cumshot, Ebony, Euro, Fetish, Fisting, Funny, Group, Handjob, Hardcore, HD, Hentai, Interracial, Latina, Lesbian, Massage, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Pornstar, POV, Public, Reality, Red Head, Squirt, Striptease, Teen, Toys,Vintage

The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

The Wolfe Sole Experience Goddess Wolfe Needs

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Janira Wolf
Video language: English

It's your first day of training as Goddess Wolfe's newest foot slave and you are extremely excited! So excited that when Goddess Wolfe instructs you to remove your clothes, you have a raging boner making it impossible for you to be locked into chastity! Normally this might annoy Ms Wolfe, but she's actually quite impressed and amused by your unapologetic erection and decides to let you have one last orgasm before you get locked into your cock cage. Of course, you don't need much to encourage your orgasm. Just the sight of the perfect Goddess in her sexy thigh high boots is more than enough for your throbbing appendage to handle! The Wolfe notices this and decides to entertain herself by instructing you to release your huge load all over her shiny black boots...and then you will begin training by cleaning up your own mess with your tongue. This is the same method of cleaning you will continue using to make Ms Wolfe's boots spotless before moving on to cleaning the rest of her sho.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11613kbps
Audio: 123kbps






File size: 1.3 GB


Download The Wolfe Sole Experience Goddess Wolfe Needs
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Worship The Wolfe I Get Mine Before He Eats His

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Janira Wolf
Video language: English

As described in "The Pleasurable Pressure of your Tight Virgin hole" the only way I can get off during sex is if I'm the one doing the fucking. So, of course, I have lucky sex slaves who's holes I stuff to get My orgasm. It's imperative that My cock be a tight fit for the slave's little man-pussy, so I've chosen a nice thick 10" BBC, so that as I fuck My lucky strap-on bitch, his hole gives Me just enough pressure to stimulate My clit just right.

I enter the bedroom to find My slave lying face down, buns up, on My bed, just the way I like to start fucking. He squirms in pain as I enter his man-pussy, so I slap his ass and push harder, enjoying the intense pressure of the entry before I start thrusting harder and faster, first in the plain position, then moving up to doggy style, and into the eagle, where I get My orgasm.

Then, because My slave was so good at taking My cock and making Me cum, I allow him to cum as well... into his own mouth as I fuck him hard in the pile drive.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9840kbps
Audio: 160kbps






File size: 1.0 GB


Download Worship The Wolfe I Get Mine Before He Eats His
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Owned Slave Cock

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Bethany Benz
Video language: English

Mistress Bethany Benz gets great pleasure in controlling every part of a slave from his cock to his ass to his simple one track mind. She loves getting her bondage boy completely desperate to cum as she edges his horny cock teasing him with thoughts of orgasms. His ass is stuffed and filled with a steel anal hook making sure he is at the mercy of her hand. After making him a total sexually frustrated mess of a slave she allows her bitch to blow a huge load. One last orgasm before his cock is locked away for another 90 days.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11268kbps
Audio: 306kbps






File size: 1.0 GB


Download Owned Slave Cock
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Worship The Wolfe Local Women That Love To Fuck

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Janira Wolf
Video language: English

you're always getting these emails in your spam inbox with the subject, "Local Women That Love To Fuck!". Of course, you usually ignore them, but today you're feeling especially lonely, so you call the number in the email, and within an hour someone shows up claiming to be the 'body guard' of one of the Women who love to fuck. The body guard puts a full mask with a thick blindfold over your face, puts your arms in a binder, bends you over the bench in your own bedroom, and tells you to wait for the Woman.

Finally, you hear the bedroom door open, and a Woman's voice telling you you look ready for Her. She walks over to you and you feel a long, hard object on your back, which She places into your hand, telling you it's Her cock that She's going to fuck you with. This isn't what you were expecting at all, but there's no turning back now. your body tenses up in fear, as you have no idea what's going to happen, and you can't see anything... but the Woman's soft voice relaxes you as.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5624kbps
Audio: 160kbps






File size: 640.1 MB


Download Worship The Wolfe Local Women That Love To Fuck
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Ball Blaster

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Alina Lopez
Video language: English

Mistress Alina Lopez shows her slave exactly how much she really hates balls. No Mercy given as she kicks, slaps and beats his precious manhood into oblivion.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11265kbps
Audio: 307kbps






File size: 987.4 MB


Download Ball Blaster
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Two dicks in his slutty ass

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Gaia, Mistress Kennya
Video language: English

The slave gets a special treat today and is presented with a pair of extra filthy, cum stained stiletto heels to service.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5279kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 416.1 MB


Download Two dicks in his slutty ass
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Orgasmic Boots

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Gaia
Video language: English

I'm getting ready to go to a equestrian show. However, before I leave I'm going to teach my slave to worship my beautiful boots. If he pleases me I may reward him. As I relax on my throne I call my bitch over, he must remain on his knees at all times. I decide to enjoy a cigarette, and order him to take up position and be ready to lick my boots. As he begins, I tell him to make sure he licks properly if he wants to be rewarded. I also need a ashtray, and tell him to open his mouth to receive my ash. I also allow him the luxury of receiving my spit to wash it down. After I finish my cigarette, I tell him he can put his cock between my beautiful black boots. It's so fucking tiny, I'm having difficulty holding it. Eventually, after tightly jamming it between my boots I begin to massage his little throbber. It's not long before my bitch starts to whine and begs me to allow him to cum. Not yet... I want him to suffer as I continue to tease and him with my rubber boots. Finally, his little.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4998kbps
Audio: 154kbps






File size: 323.1 MB


Download Orgasmic Boots
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Strap On For Two

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Gaia
Video language: English

Mistress Gaia and Mistress Ezada are bratty spoiled Femdom anal stretching queens. They just love using slaves' holes to fuck until the pathetic bitches scream for mercy, it's what makes them happy. The power of owning every slave... ahahahah

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6827kbps
Audio: 155kbps






File size: 776.2 MB


Download Strap On For Two
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Establishing The Domme Slave Dynamic

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Janira Wolf
Video language: English

I have another little beta loser wanting to be My slave. I've learned that the absolutely best way to start training a new slave is to make them understand their place below Me right away. To establish that dynamic, I remain fully clothed with My BBC strap-on, while My slave is naked on his hands and knees with his tiny useless appendage locked into chastity. I command My slave to begin sucking My cock, showing Me his complete obedience and submission to Me. I make him to gag on My BBC as I remind him that it's in his best interest to coat it with as much as his saliva as possible, as it will serve as the only lubrication as My cock enters his raw asshole. Of course My slave's movement must be compromised before I get to fucking, so I secure him in this lovely new device that restrains his arms behind his back by connecting to his collar before instructing him to lie face down ass up. Once I have My slave on his belly I mount him, insert My BBC, and fuck his little slave asshole.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11790kbps
Audio: 123kbps






File size: 1.1 GB


Download Establishing The Domme Slave Dynamic
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Ass Strapon

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Gaia
Video language: English

Excellent porn video female domination and strapon, lovers will be satisfied! See screenshots and download a movie, enjoy watching!

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5585kbps
Audio: 155kbps






File size: 1.2 GB


Download Ass Strapon
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Worship The Wolfe 165 Hard Kicks To The Balls By Goddess Wolfe

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Janira Wolf
Video language: English

In "165 Hard Kicks To The Balls" it was determined that these thigh high PVC boots are the most painful when kicking my slave in the balls. It's always good to push slaves harder, so here we are to see how many Harder kicks my slave can take in only the most painful boots! Watch how thoroughly I enjoy inflicting intense pain via my boot to my slave's balls. We move around to give you all the best angles of the action as I deliver 166 harder kicks to the balls! If you enjoyed my last ballbusting video, prepare yourself for the impudence that ensues in this one as I completely outdo myself.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11808kbps
Audio: 123kbps






File size: 1.4 GB


Download Worship The Wolfe 165 Hard Kicks To The Balls By Goddess Wolfe
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Ass Fucked and Buttplugged

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Gaia
Video language: English

I have my slave on the floor, and he is tightly bound in a hogtie position. It's a very stressful position, and has been waiting a while for me to arrive. As I enter the dungeon, I know he thinks I'm going to release him. Not so... I have decided to make my bitch useful, and tell him to prepare to suffer. As he's wearing a collar and leash, I give him a few hard tugs before getting him to worship my feet and kiss my beautiful shoes. With him so helpless, I decided to give him a good fucking. I put on a pair of latex gloves and prepare my strapon. As I look down on my bitch, I know he's going to give me great pleasure as I fuck his ass. I shove my cock in and he lets out a squeal. I want to hear him squeal louder, so I fuck him harder and faster while giving him some slaps of encouragement. After I have fucked his ass, I want him to continue to suffer. So I remove my cock from the strapon, and with a screwing motion I shove it all the way up his sorry ass. He squeals in pain as I conti.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3139kbps
Audio: 155kbps






File size: 299.6 MB


Download Ass Fucked and Buttplugged
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Suffer to Cum

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Jane Wilde
Video language: English

Before Goddess Jane Wilde rewards her slave with his weekly milking she wants to really make the helpless bitch suffer. She truly gets off on teasing her slave with her tight, young holes being right in his face. The only hole he will ever be fucking though is the one her hands make as she tightly grips and strokes his slave cock to orgasm.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11312kbps
Audio: 307kbps






File size: 1.0 GB


Download Suffer to Cum
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Ping Pong

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Gaia
Video language: English

My beautiful mistress friend arrives with a slave Dundeon Roma where she wants to enjoy some fun with her toy. Of course I'm delighted, and as we play our game we will make our bitch suffer. On inspection he has quite a large pair of balls, we will soon take care of that. We place him in the middle as we take up our positions. He has been warned to remain standing, and must endure the suffering for our pleasure. We begin with a couple of warm up kicks just to get our range. Then it's time to make him suffer. We find our mark with relentless accuracy, eventually bringing our slut to his knees. We get him up again, and continue to painfully bust his balls as we enjoy our game of Ping Pong!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6367kbps
Audio: 154kbps






File size: 324.6 MB


Download Ping Pong
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Ashley Fires

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Ashley Fires
Video language: English

Tall Dominant Mistress fucks her slave with a massive strapon. Watch penetrating and stretching his male slut asshole until his prostate explodes in a never ending orgasm. Must see.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps
Audio: 133kbps






File size: 794.1 MB


Download Ashley Fires
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Ass Fucking Burglar Perv

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Gaia
Video language: English

After a long day, I arrive home from my studio. I am looking forward to a nice hot bath and a relaxing evening. I go into my bedroom and lie on the bed to check a couple of phone messages. As I stand up to get undressed, out from behind the curtain a burglar suddenly appears and throws me to the bed. As he tries to get on top of me to gain the advantage, I quickly overpower him and have him in a tight headlock between my thighs. As I tighten my grip, it's not long before I have my burglar bitch groggy and helpless. I quickly underess him. With him now completely naked I put him facedown, and tightly tie him to the bed. I then give him a few slaps to bring him round. As he regains consciousness, and begins to struggle. I tell him he picked the wrong house to burgle. I am also going to show him what happens to little perverts like him. Iёve put on my strapon and I'm going to fuck his sorry ass until he squeals for mercy. However, my slut has a tight little asshole and I need to open it..

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4639kbps
Audio: 155kbps






File size: 567.7 MB


Download Ass Fucking Burglar Perv
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Severe Chastity Control

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mazzy Grace
Video language: English

If there is one thing that makes Mistress Mazzy Grace turned on it's hearing the sweet sounds of pain from her slave. To teach him a lesson in cock control Mistress Mazzy has her bitch in a very sharp steel spiked chastity device. With just the slightest aroused cock the spikes will dig deep into his skin making him scream and beg for mercy. Once he can learn to control his cock like a good boy and only get hard when ordered then maybe the cruel chastity device will be taken off. Until then he will suffer for as long as Mistress Mazzy desires which seems like a very long time...

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11301kbps
Audio: 305kbps






File size: 978.3 MB


Download Severe Chastity Control
​