UltraFile.org - Extreme Anal, Gorgeous Shemale Porn Star, Sexy Young Girls Hardcore, Old mans and Young chicks, Extreme Animal Lovers, Exclusive Private Home Made Scat Collection, Young Teen Girls Piss, Extreme Anorexia Porn, Brutal Facesitting, Anusling, Trample, Merciless Femdom, Extreme Psycho Trillers, Extreme Snuff Fantasy, Necro Porn Videos.
animal, animal fuck, animalfucking, animalpassion, animal passion, animals, animal sex, animalsex, beast, beastiality, beasts, bestiality, bizarre, blondes, brazilian, celebrities, crazy cow, dog, dog fuck, dogfucking, dogs, dogsex, dog sex, dvd, extreme farm, fuck, fucking, hardcore, horses, horses and dogs, label, liveshows, mixed animals, pet, pet sex, petsex, stallion, various, beasts vintage, violett, zoo, zoo porn, zoo sex, zoosex
Amateur, Anal, Asian, Ass, Babe, BBW, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunette, Bukkake, Celebrity, Creampie, Cumshot, Ebony, Euro, Fetish, Fisting, Funny, Group, Handjob, Hardcore, HD, Hentai, Interracial, Latina, Lesbian, Massage, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Pornstar, POV, Public, Reality, Red Head, Squirt, Striptease, Teen, Toys,Vintage

Super Kinky Action | Battle For Sexual Domination | Unusual

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

Seductive Smoking Outside

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

This Goddess needs a cigarette and I thought id make you watch me as I am scantily dressed in a leather bra and panties and high heels. I sit at my outdoor bar and light my smoke as you can't keep your eyes off of me. I look at you much of the time but I also look around enjoying the lovely nature of Florida. You want to taste, touch, feel, lick, kiss me don't you? Well, all you get to do is watch me smoke my cigarette and remove my high heels and watch me inhale and exhale. I do tell you Im very thirsty and ask very nicely to get your Goddess a juice in the end as the good boy I know you are.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4811kbps
Audio: 161kbps






File size: 258.5 MB


Download Seductive Smoking Outside
​
 

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

Makes The Rules

Release Year: 2016
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Julia Ann
Genres: Femdom, Big Tits, Blonde, High Heels, Solo
Video language: English

Miss Julia Ann may just be your step- but she still makes the rules as long as you live under her roof. She is completely disgusted with constantly finding your nasty spunk-filled tissues and hand towels any and everywhere you please. Don't worry this will be our little secret unless you decide to act up and break my new rule. From now on when I find a crusty cum-filled towel I will order you to jerk off right in front of me and make you lick up every last drop. Actually how about you pull your dick out right now and jerk it for all the times I have had to deal with your filthy masturbating habit. I am going to make you become the good boy I want you to be and something tells me you want to be my good boy too. I have seen you perving on my big tits and ass more than a few times now and think it's about time you see them up close and personal. So start stroking young man as I can't wait to see you clean up your disgusting mess as behavior modification begins now!

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8347kbps
Audio: 301kbps






File size: 759.0 MB


Download Makes The Rules
​
 

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

Ari & Fayth Super Messy Balloon Play

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

Araneae aka Ari has a surprise for me. All i know is she wants me to sit in this bathtub in Germany with her as I play with my balloons. I want to blow them up and pop them and this I do, but with lots of help from Ari. Not only does she have some unique popping devices but she has so much messy food and desserts to include syrup, and cakes, and cream, and yogurt, and even champaign. Did I mention lots of yummy strawberry yogurt that I love love love? Tho, I will say that very little actually goes into my mouth, but instead all over my head and body and of course all over my balloons too. Ari seems to be enjoying herself as she tries very hard to distract me from my inflation mission with all the messy foods she has. She spits syrup at me, slaps cakes in my face but the best part of this is she gets just as messy as there is some priceless moments in this fun video when she doesn't expect to get messy but then gets sprayed in the face by her own doing. This was once of the most fun balloon WAM videos I have ever done and I couldn't think of a more fun person to experience this with me, alone with her sexy British accent. I am willing to take any and all abuse, mess, pops, slaps and spits she wants to give. I'm so glad she brought the campaign to finish off our messy fun to say the least! This video can also be seen on gooeygrapplinggirls(dot)co(dot)uk and C4S studio # 45379

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4830kbps
Audio: 161kbps






File size: 629.8 MB


Download Ari & Fayth Super Messy Balloon Play
​
 

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

You Deserve to be My Toilet

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Clips4sale
Cast: Luscious Lindsey
Genres: Femdom POV, Toilet Slavery
Video language: English

You will be Lindseys toilet. And not because you crave to be near Her. You will juice Her fluids and eat Her solids because that is what you deserve. You were born to be a toilet. Lindsey is generous. She likes to share her things with her beautiful friends. You will be one of those shared things. Whenever her or one of her beautiful friends commands it, you will lay down on the floor and you will open your mouth. Your role is to be useful. This is the only use we have found for you. That is how useless you are. Your only purpose is to be a consumer. Lindsey displays her ass. She wants you to become familiar with what youll be seeing when she feeds you from her body. She runs her fingers along the holes youll be serving. You will remember that is an honor to serve a Goddess as beautiful as She, and you will thank Her after every flush. Lindsey knows that you are enamored by this fantasy, but once this really happens you will hate it. You will hate every minute of it. But it isnt your place to enjoy. Its your place to serve. You will take everything you are given with gratitude. Eventually you will learn to like it, but Lindseys true joy will be relishing the time that you dont.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:24
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 9765kbps
Audio: 312kbps






File size: 285.3 MB


Download You Deserve to be My Toilet
​
 

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

Naked Blowups & Hump2Pops

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

Here's a series of my naked bare ass popping balloons in a variety of ways. I first must inflate them and tie them off before i get to the fun part of popping them. First you see my reaction to just blow2popping one but not the actual pop. Now its time to sit on the balloon in a doggy style position as I bounce back on it riding it just like I would a man beneath me. I take my time as I ride the over inflate balloon with the neck protruding towards you until it just cant take anymore. Next I lay on my belly to inflate the next lucky loon with my feet arched and the bottoms of bare soles facing you. Once the neck of the balloon is inflated, i tie it up and sit on it as i face away. I slowly sit and bounce torturing it with my big plump and unfortunatly blemished ass, sorry about this helpless nature of the beast. Next up, I sit crossed leg naked inflating 2 lovely yellow balloons ensuring my arched bare feet are clearly in view. Now that I have 2 over inflated balloons, I attempt to do a double balloon sit2pop. its a first and wont be the last as they burst quickly beneath me as my wrath was just too much for them. Time to blow up and tie off another one to torment with my bum. This time I face away giving you a great grinding to pop view of my ass and the balloon. The balloon wont win, i just keep grinding and riding it until it bursts. Next up, a lovely blue balloon blown up and tied off to be ridden to shards as the neck points right at you as I ride to pop this blue balloon. Ahhh..my thick plump ass sure shown each of those balloons who the boss is to say the least!

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4788kbps
Audio: 160kbps






File size: 741.3 MB


Download Naked Blowups & Hump2Pops
​
 

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

Owned by Amazon

Release Year: 2019
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction
Video language: English

Amazon Goddess Ivy loves controlling weak, little men like yourself as she stands tall and ready to transform you into her personal pet. You will be kept locked in your cage until your mouth is in need of use as Goddess Ivy as very greedy when it comes to her orgasms. She is a kind Owner though and allows you one last and final orgasm before she officially collars and locks you into chastity. Your life long servitude to the one and only Amazon Goddess Ivy begins now!

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11313kbps
Audio: 305kbps






File size: 943.1 MB


Download Owned by Amazon
​
 

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

Worship My Bare Feet

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

I am in a silent mood but a sexy mood to say the least. I want to show you something I've never shown you before. I want to give you the best view of my bare feet you have ever had. I give you a up close and personal but no talking show of the bottoms of my feet, my wrinkly soles, my bare toes and my heals too. I then slowly add babyoil to each of my feet, wishing you were hear to rub it in but you are not, so I must do it all by myself. I rub, i caress, I massage the oil into every crevice of my soft feet. Once they are as shiny as possible, I rub each of them together in every way I can physically do so. I place the bottoms of my feet together so you can imagine what it might be like to have your hard cock between my soles. Between my lubed up toes. I rub the tops of my feet together, my toes join and rub against the others foot. I really take it slow so you can get the best view of them all. Care to join me next time? I sure could use an extra hand to massage this oil in.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4792kbps
Audio: 161kbps






File size: 405.8 MB


Download Worship My Bare Feet
​
 

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

Goddess Ezada

Release Year: 2019
Studio: clips4sale
Cast: Ezada Sinn
Genres: slave, humilation, femdom, cuckold,pov, foot fetish.
Video language: English

A video about endless devotion and ready to be always unhappy with a rug for Goddess Ezada !!! Obey and lick !!!. "

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:19
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1164kbps
Audio: 156kbps






File size: 80.8 MB


Download Goddess Ezada
​
 

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

Aria Rossi

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal Enema, Brunette, Tampon
Video language: English

Aria, 28 years. Check-up with measurements, thermometers,
sap pressure, bimanual, depth, perineum, two speculums and orgasm stethoscope

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 44:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 1.3 GB


Download Aria Rossi
​
 

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

Becoming a Sissy

Release Year: 2019
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Stockings
Video language: English

You have become a worthless man in life but luckily Goddess AJ has a special love for sissy sluts. Instead of throwing you to the curb she has decided you would make a much better sissy with the proper training. If you want to stay Goddess AJ's slave you will need to let go of every last ounce of your precious manhood. Don't be embarrassed as your Goddess loves seeing a strong man all dressed up in sexy black lingerie ready to obey her every wish. Once you step into your new sexy lingerie Goddess AJ picked out just for you then your life as her personal sissy slut will begin. Are you ready to let go of everything you ever knew? Yes? Then let's begin your transformation...

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11298kbps
Audio: 305kbps






File size: 870.8 MB


Download Becoming a Sissy
​
 

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

Ashley Ocean (25 years girl gyno exam)

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Ashley
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal Enema, Brunette, Tampon
Video language: English

Ashley, 25 years. Exam with sap pressure, anal dilation & exam, bimanual, depth, two speculums and vibrator orgasm stethoscope

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 42:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 1.2 GB


Download Ashley Ocean (25 years girl gyno exam)
​
 

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

Jessa Rhodes Marking Her Territory

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Jessa Rhodes
Genres: Femdom, Big Tits, High Heels, Strap-on, Blonde, Latex
Video language: English

Its never a punishment but always a reward to receive Goddess Jessas big, fat cock! She expects complete and total devotion from her fuck-holes if they want to be used like the sluts they really are. Of course Jessa doesnt just want their loyalty but also demands their bank accounts, credit cards and personal possessions if a slave wants to continue to be her dirty little bitch boy

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8320kbps
Audio: 300kbps






File size: 633.5 MB


Download Jessa Rhodes Marking Her Territory
​
 

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

Eli Bordeaux

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal Enema, Brunette
Video language: English

Elisabeth, 35 years. Checkup with abdomen pressure, both holes exam, depth, two speculums, vibrator orgasm and suppository

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 41:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 1.2 GB


Download Eli Bordeaux
​
 

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

Wedding Night Surprise

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Mistress Jessica
Genres: bride, cuckold, femdom, humiliation, no nudity, solo, strapon, verbal abuse, wedding
Video language: English

I'm so glad we waited till our wedding night to have sex. It's going to be so much more memorable this way. And I know you can't wait. And now that we're married, we can have sex all the time. In fact, I bought a little something to wear to make this evening even more special. I'm ready to consummate our marriage, dear husband, in the ONLY way you and I are ever going to have sex!

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13586kbps
Audio: 249kbps






File size: 796.0 MB


Download Wedding Night Surprise
​
 

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

Anabella

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Natural Tits, Brunette
Video language: English

Hot pale skin redhead teen got hot legs wears high heels to look more appealing. She went to
annual vagina check-up. In this session our dirty gyno doctor asked her to show him her copulation technique, she
had to ride a huge black dildo. Also regular gyno check-up procedures have been performed, including plastic and
metal speculum exam and vaginal enema

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps






File size: 1.2 GB


Download Anabella
​
 

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

Jessa Rhodes Highly Seductive

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Jessa Rhodes
Genres: Femdom, Big Tits, High Heels, Blonde, Latex, Solo
Video language: English

I know you've been craving... an intimate stroke session while starring at my light little body. I will let you really stare at perfection. Looking directly into my eyes is so mesmerizing, it is easy to control you.... I know why you crave to stare at me, I am a sexy perfect goddess, with great tits and a gorgeous pussy. Succumb to your cravinga.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8320kbps
Audio: 300kbps






File size: 633.5 MB


Download Jessa Rhodes Highly Seductive
​
 

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

Romi (2016)

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Natural Tits, Brunette, Fucking Machine
Video language: English

Very shy petite teen Romi just turned 18 and she complains about very tight vagina. Most gyno doctors would
prescribe vaginal dilators, but our doctor was always extraordinary. He is going to fix this issue with a fucking machine therapy.
You will also see: otoscope exam, small tits exam, foot reflexes exam, pussy finger check-up, speculum exam, vaginal enema,
balloon toy therapy etc.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 38:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps






File size: 1.4 GB


Download Romi (2016)
​
 

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

Wedding Night Surprise

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Mistress Jessica
Genres: bride, cuckold, femdom, humiliation, no nudity, solo, strapon, verbal abuse, wedding
Video language: English

I'm so glad we waited till our wedding night to have sex. It's going to be so much more memorable this way. And I know you can't wait. And now that we're married, we can have sex all the time. In fact, I bought a little something to wear to make this evening even more special. I'm ready to consummate our marriage, dear husband, in the ONLY way you and I are ever going to have sex!

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13586kbps
Audio: 249kbps






File size: 796.0 MB


Download Wedding Night Surprise
​
 

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

Workout Ball Inflate to Pop

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

Im hanging out in my workout yoga pants and sports bra but definitely not going to workout but I am going to test the strength and endurance of this lovely purple exercise ball. I use my handy dandy air compressor to inflate this ball to its max. I use only the leaking air from the hose to slowly inflate it. It gets bigger and bigger as I have no clue when it will pop nor how big it will get before bursting. M anxiety and excitement is thru the roof the bigger and tighter it gets. As all things, this ball can only take so much before exploding and it certainly bursts with no warning and with a very loud unexpected bang! I have included slow motion replays of the pop so you can get a better, more satisfying view of its burst and my genuine reaction. WOW..I wish i had more exercise balls to burst as this was so much fun to inflate2pop. I wonder if others would get this big or not before popping by the wrath of Fayth.

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps
Audio: 161kbps






File size: 178.6 MB


Download Workout Ball Inflate to Pop
​
 

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

Weronika lust feet of Larisa

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Weronika, Larisa
Genres: Foot fetish, Foot worship, Foot licking, Foot sucking, Lesbian
Video language: English

Weronika love Larisa feet. She is worshipping them and want more and more. Woman is licking soles and toes pretty lady.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:06
Video: 2560x1440, AVC (H.264), 5461kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 536.4 MB


Download Weronika lust feet of Larisa
​