UltraFile.org - Extreme Anal, Gorgeous Shemale Porn Star, Sexy Young Girls Hardcore, Old mans and Young chicks, Extreme Animal Lovers, Exclusive Private Home Made Scat Collection, Young Teen Girls Piss, Extreme Anorexia Porn, Brutal Facesitting, Anusling, Trample, Merciless Femdom, Extreme Psycho Trillers, Extreme Snuff Fantasy, Necro Porn Videos.
animal, animal fuck, animalfucking, animalpassion, animal passion, animals, animal sex, animalsex, beast, beastiality, beasts, bestiality, bizarre, blondes, brazilian, celebrities, crazy cow, dog, dog fuck, dogfucking, dogs, dogsex, dog sex, dvd, extreme farm, fuck, fucking, hardcore, horses, horses and dogs, label, liveshows, mixed animals, pet, pet sex, petsex, stallion, various, beasts vintage, violett, zoo, zoo porn, zoo sex, zoosex
Amateur, Anal, Asian, Ass, Babe, BBW, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunette, Bukkake, Celebrity, Creampie, Cumshot, Ebony, Euro, Fetish, Fisting, Funny, Group, Handjob, Hardcore, HD, Hentai, Interracial, Latina, Lesbian, Massage, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Pornstar, POV, Public, Reality, Red Head, Squirt, Striptease, Teen, Toys,Vintage

Super Kinky Action | Battle For Sexual Domination | Unusual

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

Vivienne Chair Tied & Pied

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

I have been meaning to have Vivienne Velvet over for a girls night only kinda night and finally our schedules matched and well, she thought i was just having a little fun when I tied her to a chair in just her crotchless fishnet stocking and her slave collar. Once she is bound, she realizes she is not over for dinner but only dessert. Sweets that she not only will get to taste but wear and feel and have licked off of her. She is nervous but once that 1st pie hits her in the face, we cant see her hesitation altho she now doesn't know when the next 19 pies will come smashing into her face. I do wipe her eyes at times and her mouth so she can breath. I am smiling as this is such the perfect date for me. Cream Pies and a sexy almost naked lady in my kitchen. How wonderful. I keep smashing pies in her perfect face and enjoying tasting them off of her body. She does try to bite me as she is not enjoying this nearly as much as I am as she is helpless in her chair bondage as the ropes are keeping her from resisting too much. I try to kiss her messy face but again, she tries to bite me. I do like them feisty, so that's alright;) I remove my silk blouse revealing my breasts as i even get pretty messy just being the one inflicting the mess to Vivienne. She really doesn't like when i put globs of wet and messy in her hands or anywhere. She wines and complains but this does not stop me from having more dessert with her while she wears it. Once I makes a huge mess, i leave her be in all her messy glory. Little do I know that she is able to escape and get her revenge...Stay tuned as the pie turns.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4819kbps
Audio: 161kbps






File size: 827.4 MB


Download Vivienne Chair Tied & Pied
​
 

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

Puss Object Party

Release Year: 2018
Studio: raisawetsx.
Cast: RaisaWetsX
Genres: Gaping, Large Insertions, Prolapse, Stretching
Video language: English

Crazy parade of pussy object insertions, exercising & expulsions. Balls, footballs, Kong toy, huge dice, ladle, hairbrush, pc mouse, jar, shoe, bottles (& noises), chair & table legs! Ideal for memory games

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11923kbps
Audio: 187kbps






File size: 1.3 GB


Download Puss Object Party
​
 

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

Vivienne & Fayth Have Lesbian Splosh Play Time

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Vivienne Velvet just got done pieing me in the face with 36 pies, but now its her turn to get messy with me. No script, no plan, just her and I playing in the mess of many many cream pies. We rub the splosh all over eachother, we lick each-other, we kiss each other and we play with each others messy body. I don't think it would matter what would be all over Vivienne, I wouldn't be able to get enough of her and touching her and kissing her. I sure would be happy if she told me to lick her entire body clean. I would in a jiffy altho, i may get a belly ache but it would be worth every moment. Her accent, her mouth, her eyes, her mess. I just want to keep rubbing her messy and slimy body as she does to my nude body as well. Every inch of our bodies is covered in a mixture of cream pies and we don't care as we just keep touching one another. We then realize we both just want to lie down in the mess and spoon eachother and take a splosh nap. Who wouldn't want to spoon sexy Vivienne Velvet, nude, covered in pies? I know I just had a wish come true and i hope you did too watching our naughty messy lesbian fun together.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps






File size: 300.3 MB


Download Vivienne & Fayth Have Lesbian Splosh Play Time
​
 

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

Owned by Raven

Release Year: 2018
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Raven Bay
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Busty, Jerk Off Instruction, Big Tits, Latex
Video language: English

Your dream of being completely owned by Goddess Raven is officially a reality as she transforms you into the perfect bitch boy. Ohh you thought being a slave was going to be easy? You thought you got to decide what she owns, controls and takes from you? You were wrong! Your mind, your body and your wallet now belong to your Goddess whether you like it or not.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11239kbps
Audio: 305kbps






File size: 946.7 MB


Download Owned by Raven
​
 

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

Spyder Fayth Crotch Punch Torture - Part 1 of 3

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

She removes her utility belt and leaves it hanging on her windshield and makes it over to her favorite chair. Before she knows it, she is out like a light from being so tired and fighting all the villains out there still fully dressed in spandex and mask. Little does she know that one devious villain found and snuck into her lair and waited for the perfect chance to get his revenge for all the beating she has given him in the past. This time its his turn as he sneaks over to her and snags the blanket off of her waking her up, shocking her awake like never before.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4801kbps
Audio: 161kbps






File size: 319.0 MB


Download Spyder Fayth Crotch Punch Torture - Part 1 of 3
​
 

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

Hurt Yourself For Me

Release Year: 2017
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Ariana Marie
Genres: Femdom, Latex, Brunette, High Heels, Stockings, Solo
Video language: English

Staring at me makes your cock hard doesn't it? Stroke yourself, get yourself hard. I know that you can take more pain when you are fully aroused. I want you to look at my perfect little pussy and ass while you continue stroking. When you get fully hard I want you to squeeze your balls, I want you to slap your balls. Seeing you hurt yourself on my behalf makes me so happy. If you want to cum you are going to have so hurt yourself more... Show me how obedient you can be for Princess XX Ariana Marie

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11268kbps
Audio: 304kbps






File size: 986.6 MB


Download Hurt Yourself For Me
​
 

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

Miss Leya & Fayth Naked Island Popping

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Before getting stranded in the Gulf of Mexico, Miss Leya and I decided to check out an island and found a nice little bench with a camping area and i figured what better place than this to play with balloons. I have hydration and a balloon and Miss Leya has a small balloon and we have a seat and we blow. She is scared of my balloon but she has no idea how big mine will actually get. Once her itty balloon gets big, I am scared of it popping in my face. Our natural reaction is priceless and our free spirit naked bodies are just a bonus. Our naked boat Captain talks to us a bit but doesn't get in the way of our balloon debauchery. Her balloon pops first by means of blow to pop as we scream from its burst. I then keep on blowing my big orange balloon. She sits with me as i point the balloon at her and she cowers in fear but doesn't run away. We continue to hydrate of course as I blow and blow. Once the neck starts forming bigger and bigger, i rub my hands over it making it squeak loudly scaring Miss Leya even more. I then decide to poke the huge inflated balloon with my sharp long finger nail making it burst causing us both to scream and then smile of course. WOW, what a great day on an island in the Gulf of Mexico! Time for more adult hydration to say the least!

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4801kbps
Audio: 161kbps






File size: 381.4 MB


Download Miss Leya & Fayth Naked Island Popping
​
 

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

Abused for Her Pleasure

Release Year: 2019
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Alina Lopez
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Masturbation, Stockings
Video language: English

You know what makes Mistress Alina's pussy wet?!? Watching you devote your entire body to only her as you abuse yourself for her pleasure. Now be a good boy and grab a piece of string as you are going to obey your Mistress's every command and abuse your cock and balls if you ever want to cum again. The more you obey and suffer for your Mistress the more turned out she will become. Isn't pleasing your Mistress the most important thing in your life? Of course it is slave...

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11271kbps
Audio: 305kbps






File size: 916.4 MB


Download Abused for Her Pleasure
​
 

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

Front Porch Blowing & Popping w Dragina

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Princess Dragina and i are hanging out in the woods and its time we wake up the forest and put to use some of the condoms we brought with for another use but eh..blowing them up is more fun than sex:) We hangout scantily clad as I constantly give you a view of my panties as my fishnet bodysuit just doesn't cover much. My thigh-highs, Draginas pantyhose and high-heels just top it all off. Doesn't everyone hang out on their porch in this sexy clothing? We blow up and play with condoms and balloons. We have no plan but just know we must inflate and pop but how it happens, we don't even know. We both love popping anything poppable and our smiles prove it. We laugh and have a great time. She created a huge phallic like balloon decoration making us giggle even more. I do know I end up biting her lovely heart printed balloon and how it pops lets us have a unique over the knee blow job too. Yes, i blow up a balloon while its over her knee. Strange but true! I do end up destroying her pantyhose during this fun scene because I can, really, why not;)

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4826kbps
Audio: 161kbps






File size: 459.1 MB


Download Front Porch Blowing & Popping w Dragina
​
 

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

Sexy blonde nurse with huge speculum in her ass movie

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Sexy blonde
Genres: anal fisting, huge speculum, very long dildo, prolapse (rosebutt)
Video language: English

in her ass movie In a red-colored costume of a sexy nurse in a cap and stockings with the help of a special expander, she maximally unzipped her vagina. And with the help of a large dildo she fucks herself here. Her moans will not leave anyone indifferent. We look.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7860kbps
Audio: 124kbps






File size: 511.3 MB


Download Sexy blonde nurse with huge speculum in her ass movie
​
 

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

1 Furry 3 Kittys and a Fox Play at FetishCon 2017

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Yet another year at Fetishcon and of course our traditional anonymous playtime to close out another year of the greatest fetish convention in Florida! Bernie Bondage Bunny, TicTic the Fox, KiKi, Raina Graysin, and myself as kittys explore the convention hall in every way imaginable. We play with the Clips4sale booths sybian and make us pur to say the least, we crawl around sometimes listening and others not so much as we run away from Bernie. Trying to keep 3 rebellious kittys controlled is probably the hardest task anyone could have. He certainly tries but when someone lets us play with a ball, this keeps us 3 kittys entertained and contained. There are pet puppies around making us kittys very curious and almost bitten too. Us kittys get petted everywhere we go. Our locked on cuffs on our limbs and chains attaching our limbs together does not keep us from letting our curiosity get the best of our kitty mind and body. 2 of the kittys need caged much of the time altho it is hard to get us back inside once we escape. I know i'm already looking forward to being a kitty again next year at Fetishcon. What a great tradition we have created and a fun mind-frame to be in as a kitty...a stubburn kitty at that:)

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3197kbps
Audio: 161kbps






File size: 896.3 MB


Download 1 Furry 3 Kittys and a Fox Play at FetishCon 2017
​
 

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

Butternut Squash Insertion

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Jeri Lynn
Genres: Solo, Anal Play, Anal, Creampie, Dildo Fucking, Puppy Play
Video language: English

This has been one of my most difficult challenges yet! Super thick and extra firm! I've always been told not to play with my food, but this proved to be too much fun

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4695kbps
Audio: 189kbps






File size: 544.5 MB


Download Butternut Squash Insertion
​
 

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

Dragina & Fayth Fill up Pool w Balloons - No Popping

Video language: English

When you are camping in the middle of nowhere in the woods and are hot and sticky from the humid Florida weather, you use what you can to cool off and well, what better thing to do than sit in a inflated pool in pantyhose, high-heels and balloons of course. Dragina and I hang out like no one is watching as we blow up a large assortment of small balloons and tie them off and let them enjoy the water as well. We do get a bit side tracked and play with each others pantyhose and fishnet outfits and rip, pull and tie things to my thong, even putting me into an ad-lib hogtie for a moment surrounded by balloons. Of course we get back to the balloon fun and keep on blowing and tying them off until we cant find anymore floating around. we really have fun with the balloons as its not often we have this many and don't pop a single one of them. Stay tuned for part 2 since of course the non-popping cant last forever when Dragina and I are involved;)

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4800kbps
Audio: 161kbps






File size: 529.7 MB


Download Dragina & Fayth Fill up Pool w Balloons - No Popping
​
 

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

Butternut Squash Insertion

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Jeri Lynn
Genres: Solo, Odd Insertions, Food Masturbation, MILFs, Lace/Lingerie, Huge Dildo
Video language: English

This has been one of my most difficult challenges yet! Super thick and extra firm! I've always been told not to play with my food, but this proved to be too much fun

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4695kbps
Audio: 189kbps






File size: 544.5 MB


Download Butternut Squash Insertion
​
 

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

Galas VS Fayth - Ultimate Bum Compare & Battle

Video language: English

If you like tight jeans and round thick bubble butts, this video is for you! I insist from the get go that my ass is best but Galas Looner also insists her ass is the best as we talk smack as we sit in stools showing off how perfectly round and plump our bums are. We grabs and feel the others as she thinks my ass has been altered but I deny that accusation. I have the undefeated ass but damn, her ass is the closest shape and size as all my previous opponents. We stand back to back, side to side comparing eachothers rumps. We face each other and wrap our arms around so we can both get a good squeeze and grab on the others thick asses. I am very impressed by just how round and perfect her ass is in her tight jeans but there is only 1 way to find out whos ass is the best. She can talk the talk but can she walk the walk and have the strength to take my ass down in a ass2ass bum battle? We have stripped out of our shirts and tight jeans, leaving us only in our itty bitty thongs and bra and our asses face you so you can now get a much better view of the closest bum size battle I have ever had. We wiggle and we still are trash talking eachother. She still is insisting I have a fake ass, but I think she is just scared. I am just amazed just how round and plump and pretty her ass is. I verbally insist on having the best but in my head, i do have a tad of doubt. How am I going to win against this beautiful bum. This 1st test of strength consists of us standing bum to bum and the first to win 2 out of 3 rounds, wins this match. The goal is to push the other girl out of the flaming taped boundry using only our bums. Little does she know, I have thighs of steel too. Altho i am concrned her rounder ass will conquer mine but I give it my all as she does as well. We push, we shove, we smash our asses together like never before to prove who has the strongest ass in this standing position. The end result may surprise you as it did me but I will take it;) Now its time to have the final round of this ultimate ass championship. We both are on our hands and knees in doggy style facing away from each other but our bums are ass to ass, thong to thong. Our legs are strategically in place to make way for our thick asses. The first one to win 2 out of 3 rounds by means of submission, wins. One of us decides to have mercy on the other and make a risky deal, if she wins 1, she takes all. BUT who is it that makes this bold move and which sweaty woman ends up on the ground crying for mercy and wishing she didn't challenge the other after all. Crying in defeat knowing darn well you can talk the talk but you must walk the walk and smash all asses in the way. The way I sweat and glisten proves I sure gave it my all plus some!

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4789kbps
Audio: 161kbps






File size: 628.3 MB


Download Galas VS Fayth - Ultimate Bum Compare & Battle
​
 

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

Isabelle's Edging Control

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Isabelle Deltore
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI
Video language: English

Goddess Isabelle Deltore takes complete control of your cock giving you a 1-on-1 lesson in edging yourself to new heights of sexual exploration.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11237kbps
Audio: 305kbps






File size: 591.0 MB


Download Isabelle's Edging Control
​
 

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

Nude Huge Inflate2Pop

Video language: English

Many if not all balloon fetishists have a stash of balloons, some stashes are simply huge and not all the balloons are used or played with as the stash grows bigger and bigger and some balloons just take a bit more effort, or mood, or situation to play with them. This balloon fits into that, unique mood, air compressor needed, and a bit of time is needed. Of course no clothing is needed tho, thank goodness;) I have this huge older doll shaped balloon. I honestly am not sure what it is supposed to be, but i think a nude no print doll balloon describes this the best, but feel free to correct me if you know what this loon really is. So I explain to you why its discolored and for that reason alone, its time to get this sucker blown up and see how much air this lovely shaped balloon can hold before it bursts. I tape the neck to the hose handle so i can take a break with my hand and let the compressor fill up periodically and i simply inflate this sucker more and more and more and more. My nervousness sets in way sooner than i suppose it was supposed too but I have no idea when it will pop or if the floor or my feet will pop it or anything, so my reaction is as genuine as it gets the bigger it gets. I cant figure out how to inflate the head part of it but i do try to figure it out but i don't want it to pop prematurely with me trying to push and squeeze the air into its head so I simply keep on making air into this huge balloon. I really cant believe how much air this balloon is holding but the bigger the better, right? I adjust my naked body on the couch out of anxiety and comfort and safety not knowing where the shards will fly and when? I dont give up inflating this loon until it cant take anymore. I am not expecting it either when it goes BOOM and surprises me so much. WOW, I cant believe my eyes and ears. What a wonderful burst this was. I grab the shards and talk about a possible theory but in reviewing the pop, it did in fact blow2pop, not leave the handle and pop from hitting anything. WOW. Maybe i need to dig in my stash and find more huge loons to pop like this?

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3233kbps
Audio: 161kbps






File size: 725.8 MB


Download Nude Huge Inflate2Pop
​
 

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

Doctor you are a pervert

Release Year: 2019
Cast: girl
Genres: unusual, physical, muffin, fisting
Video language: English

Having come to the doctor at the reception, checking my pussy, I caught myself thinking that I like him, I was excited and want it. I began to breathe hard giving out my excitement. But he began to stuff objects into my pussy and I finished.unusual, trip to the gynecologist, fisting, honey inspection

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 44:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 1.2 GB


Download Doctor you are a pervert
​
 

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

Nathali Karlova

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal Enema, Brunette
Video language: English

Nathali, 22 years old girl gyno exam. Examination with feet & sap pressure, anal dilation,
bimanual exam, enema, two speculums, perineum, cervix smear, orgasm heartbeat and suppository

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 44:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 1.3 GB


Download Nathali Karlova
​
 

Balamut693

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+

Understanding that they are examining me

Release Year: 2019
Cast: girl
Genres: unusual, physical, muffin, fisting
Video language: English

love going to the gynecologist. when he sticks his tools into my vagina, the cervix is dilated and I want to stop from all these movements. Thank God that today is another inspection. I grabbed a dildo just in case.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 41:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 1.2 GB


Download Understanding that they are examining me
​