UltraFile.org - Extreme Anal, Gorgeous Shemale Porn Star, Sexy Young Girls Hardcore, Old mans and Young chicks, Extreme Animal Lovers, Exclusive Private Home Made Scat Collection, Young Teen Girls Piss, Extreme Anorexia Porn, Brutal Facesitting, Anusling, Trample, Merciless Femdom, Extreme Psycho Trillers, Extreme Snuff Fantasy, Necro Porn Videos.
animal, animal fuck, animalfucking, animalpassion, animal passion, animals, animal sex, animalsex, beast, beastiality, beasts, bestiality, bizarre, blondes, brazilian, celebrities, crazy cow, dog, dog fuck, dogfucking, dogs, dogsex, dog sex, dvd, extreme farm, fuck, fucking, hardcore, horses, horses and dogs, label, liveshows, mixed animals, pet, pet sex, petsex, stallion, various, beasts vintage, violett, zoo, zoo porn, zoo sex, zoosex
Amateur, Anal, Asian, Ass, Babe, BBW, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunette, Bukkake, Celebrity, Creampie, Cumshot, Ebony, Euro, Fetish, Fisting, Funny, Group, Handjob, Hardcore, HD, Hentai, Interracial, Latina, Lesbian, Massage, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Pornstar, POV, Public, Reality, Red Head, Squirt, Striptease, Teen, Toys,Vintage

Sexy Domination Action | Tender Sadism | Dirty Strap-On

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Damn Good Spanking Finale Part 2-2

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

Late for her appointment because she spent too much time perfecting her make-up, our little girlie slut, is due for a thorough spanking. With the slut's panties pulled down, Mistress Jezebel administers the first slaps to warm up her rear, while I teach her to perfect her deep- throat technique with one of my biggest strap-ons. One thing is certain at Hanwell Manor, there is no shortage of straps, paddles, crops and canes to redden even the whitest girlie bottom. A selection of instruments later and our slut is sweating and begging for forgiveness. To end the pain, all she has to do is remember how many strokes each of her Mistresses has given her, but the silly little girl can't even do her sums correctly and loses count half way through. Nothing for it other than starting all over again, this time with a cock gag in place to silence her annoying little moans and whimpers. Last step is to sit her warm little bottom down firmly on my bondage throne. Ahh. poor girl. does it hurt? Well, tough! You can sit there till we come back to continue our fun.

Format: flv
Duration: 10:37
Video: 1050x576, VP6F, 5073kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 395.7 MB


Download Damn Good Spanking Finale Part 2-2
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Wrestling Instructor

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Jolene "the Valkyrie" Hexx & Archer
Video language: English

Archer is unhappy that his wrestling instructor turns out to be a girl so she decides to beat the sexism out of him once and for all. She puts his head in scissorhold over and over again until he taps out and teaches him which is the superior sex.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:10
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 156kbps






File size: 630.8 MB


Download Wrestling Instructor
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Danni Rejected By His Date

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal
Video language: English

Danni has really been looking forward to his date with Mariah. But Mariah wants to have a talk. Mariah tells Danni that she doesn't need a boyfriend, she already has one. Danni must have misunderstood her when they made plans. What Mariah really needs is a shoe cleaner. Mariah lets Danni know that if he wants to spend time with her, then he has to lick her shoes. After some debate, Danni reluctantly licks his date's shoes. Mariah also has some financial requirements for Danni. And, she wants him to call her "Princess." She wants her feet worshipped, too. Danni agrees to worship Princess' feet. Mariah gives Danni a new name, "stupid." She wants "stupid" to take her to get her nails done, before she sees her boyfriend. Her boyfriend can't pick her up, so she wants Danni to drive her to her boyfriend. That's going too far! Danni is not going to drive Mariah to her boyfriend's. Mariah yells at him. It's part of the deal. If he wants any involvement in her life, he has to do exactly what she wants.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10169kbps
Audio: 232kbps






File size: 916.3 MB


Download Danni Rejected By His Date
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Ass Fucked and Buttplugged

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Gaia
Video language: English

I have my slave on the floor, and he is tightly bound in a hogtie position. It's a very stressful position, and has been waiting a while for me to arrive. As I enter the dungeon, I know he thinks I'm going to release him. Not so... I have decided to make my bitch useful, and tell him to prepare to suffer. As he's wearing a collar and leash, I give him a few hard tugs before getting him to worship my feet and kiss my beautiful shoes. With him so helpless, I decided to give him a good fucking. I put on a pair of latex gloves and prepare my strapon. As I look down on my bitch, I know he's going to give me great pleasure as I fuck his ass. I shove my cock in and he lets out a squeal. I want to hear him squeal louder, so I fuck him harder and faster while giving him some slaps of encouragement. After I have fucked his ass, I want him to continue to suffer. So I remove my cock from the strapon, and with a screwing motion I shove it all the way up his sorry ass. He squeals in pain as I continue with his torture. As he worships my feet in gratitude, I finally leave him to struggle and squirm with no escape from his butt plug hogtie...

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3139kbps
Audio: 155kbps






File size: 299.6 MB


Download Ass Fucked and Buttplugged
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Slave Exchange Part 1-2

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

At first glance, the specimen I've been sent by the Slave Exchange programme is a tad disappointing. He claims to have a high pain threshold but then wriggles as soon as my friend Mistress Jezebel applies his nipple clamps. His behaviour does improve when I tie-up his cock and balls and cover his cock to stop him dribbling a mess on my dungeon floor. But what I really wanted was a slave with fitness skills to help motivate my own exercise regime. This is the point where this slave really fails in a spectacular fashion. Honestly, it must have been humiliating for him to try and spin my hula hoops, but I do believe he could have tried harder. I suppose the hoop riding up across his clamped nipples must have been painful but even slapping his bottom doesn't make him perform better. In desperation I even spin the hula hoop myself to show him how he should be doing it, but there's no improvement at all. Time to give him one last chance to redeem himself: let me check out how well he can lick two Mistress's shoes.

Format: flv
Duration: 12:01
Video: 1024x576, VP6F
Audio: 250kbps






File size: 465.4 MB


Download Slave Exchange Part 1-2
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

My Dustbin

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Gaia
Video language: English

The slave is lying on his back, and mistress is sitting on his stomach with her feet completely over the slave's face and using his legs like a backrest as she relaxes on the phone. You light up and smoke a cigar, and use your slave as an ashtray. Then you make a phone call telling your friend that he serves as human furniture in your home. Once the cigar is finished, you stub it out on the tongue of your object. Then you decide to give yourself a pedicure. As you cut your nails into the mouth of your human trash, also using a file and do the same. You notice that there is excess skin, and you use a little contraption to remove the skin. Once you have cleaned both feet, you empty everything into your slaves mouth, while completely ignoring him. At this point you have a of coffee while smoking another cigarette. Finally, you finish off by cleaning your ears with cotton buds. Then you throw everything into the mouth of your human dustbin watching him gargle and choke...

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4048kbps
Audio: 155kbps






File size: 525.3 MB


Download My Dustbin
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Bunny Colby - Cock Handler

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

After a week of Mistress Bunny's slave being used and abused for her entertainment, she rewards him with a special milking day. She own's his cock and decides when, where and how he will always cum. The only way Mistress Bunny allows her slaves to orgasm is under her control when they are totally helpless and at her mercy. Just because it's milking day doesn't mean she won't slap, beat and abuse his restrained balls for her sadistic pleasure. Her slave must understand his cock belongs to his Mistress now and forever.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9775kbps
Audio: 307kbps






File size: 1.0 GB


Download Bunny Colby - Cock Handler
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Ping Pong

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Gaia
Video language: English

My beautiful mistress friend arrives with a slave Dundeon Roma where she wants to enjoy some fun with her toy. Of course I'm delighted, and as we play our game we will make our bitch suffer. On inspection he has quite a large pair of balls, we will soon take care of that. We place him in the middle as we take up our positions. He has been warned to remain standing, and must endure the suffering for our pleasure. We begin with a couple of warm up kicks just to get our range. Then it's time to make him suffer. We find our mark with relentless accuracy, eventually bringing our slut to his knees. We get him up again, and continue to painfully bust his balls as we enjoy our game of Ping Pong!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6367kbps
Audio: 154kbps






File size: 324.6 MB


Download Ping Pong
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Reflex Retraining Part 1-2

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

Mistress Akella is helping me cure a particularly troublesome case of muscle reflex that affects this slave's cock and balls and makes it hard to insert suitable anal probes for his important medical treatment. It takes two experienced nurses to apply the compression clamp to his testicles before we switch our attention to easing the tension in his tight rear passage. My nursing colleague's fingers are soon lubing up his arsehole, ready for her strap-on to get busy, whilst I apply a selection of electric bands and apply some pain to his erect cock. I know this medical treatment is essential, but that doesn't mean that nurses cannot also have fun.

Format: flv
Duration: 11:06
Video: 1440x810, VP6F, 4929kbps
Audio: 250kbps






File size: 412.0 MB


Download Reflex Retraining Part 1-2
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

The Nude Dominatrix

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Jolene "the Valkyrie" Hexx
Video language: English

Nude Mixed Wrestling - Sex-fighting - Victory Posing - Ruined Orgasms - Ejaculations - Sexual Dominance

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5910kbps
Audio: 161kbps






File size: 660.5 MB


Download The Nude Dominatrix
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Obey Melanie - I could care less about your orgasm

Release Year: 2019
Genres: pussy and tits licked, she gives two guys blowjob and lick their balls. She is spitroasted in with panties to side, then fucked in reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, sideways & missionary. Scene ends with creampie and cumshot on tits.
Video language: English

I cold care less if slaves cum. I barely give them the satisfaction. But still they try. Are My sexy feet enough to get this slave off while I spend his money? This is true cock teasing. And manipulating a mans cock like this is exquisite torture. I give so little. And they cum so hard!Goddess Melanie has Her slave naked, holding Her coffee on a tray stuck to his mouth. She browses the wen on Her phone, shopping online, and occasionally strokes the slave's cock. Eventually, the slave is on his knees, in front of the Goddess and she gives him a louse footjob leading to a ruined orgasm.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3607kbps
Audio: 62kbps






File size: 297.2 MB


Download Obey Melanie - I could care less about your orgasm
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Rubber Cunt Part 1-2

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

A good mistress can usually tell if one of her sluts is an anal virgin or not, and this slave certainly had his arse broken-in a long time ago. Mistress Esme has only to insert a finger or two into his rubber cunt at the rear and immediately knows that this arse has been well used many times before. Now his secret is out we decide to give him a good spit-roasting: me working my strap-on deep into his throat and Mistress Esme doing a seriously good job on stretching his arsehole to its limits. Will he earn the right to be flipped over on my bondage bench so that two eager Mistresses can really get to work on his cock and balls? His efforts to reach out to my rubber cock are encouraged by Mistress Esme gripping his balls, although he is, of course, a little hampered by being stretched out tighter and further on my rack. A last taste of punishment from my paddle, and a little more crushing of his testicles, and it is time to turn him face up and see what he can do to keep two demanding Mistresses amused.

Format: flv
Duration: 11:10
Video: 1920x1080, VP6F, 4237kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 349.3 MB


Download Rubber Cunt Part 1-2
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Bunny Colby - Cock Handler

Release Year: 2019
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, CBT

After a week of Mistress Bunny's slave being used and abused for her entertainment, she rewards him with a special milking day. She own's his cock and decides when, where and how he will always cum. The only way Mistress Bunny allows her slaves to orgasm is under her control when they are totally helpless and at her mercy. Just because it's milking day doesn't mean she won't slap, beat and abuse his restrained balls for her sadistic pleasure. Her slave must understand his cock belongs to his Mistress now and forever.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9775kbps
Audio: 307kbps






File size: 1.0 GB


Download Bunny Colby - Cock Handler
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Ass Fucking Burglar Perv

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Gaia
Video language: English

After a long day, I arrive home from my studio. I am looking forward to a nice hot bath and a relaxing evening. I go into my bedroom and lie on the bed to check a couple of phone messages. As I stand up to get undressed, out from behind the curtain a burglar suddenly appears and throws me to the bed. As he tries to get on top of me to gain the advantage, I quickly overpower him and have him in a tight headlock between my thighs. As I tighten my grip, it's not long before I have my burglar bitch groggy and helpless. I quickly underess him. With him now completely naked I put him facedown, and tightly tie him to the bed. I then give him a few slaps to bring him round. As he regains consciousness, and begins to struggle. I tell him he picked the wrong house to burgle. I am also going to show him what happens to little perverts like him. Iёve put on my strapon and I'm going to fuck his sorry ass until he squeals for mercy. However, my slut has a tight little asshole and I need to open it. So I put on a pair of latex gloves, and give his asshole some deep fingering. It's so good to hear my bitch squeal as I penetrate his tight ass with my latex fingers. Time to make him suffer, as I lube his ass and start to fuck him. His squeals are annoying me, so I give him some hand over mouth to shut him up. With my latex hand tight over his mouth, I so enjoy that muffled sound as he desperatly tries to gasp for air. I continue to fuck him harder and harder, as I turn his pervy dream into his painful ass fucking reality.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4639kbps
Audio: 155kbps






File size: 567.7 MB


Download Ass Fucking Burglar Perv
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Reflex Retraining Finale

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

This lucky patient is having his troublesome muscle reflex eased by Mistress Akella's strap-on cock while I watch her fucking technique. Sometimes the shy smile on my fellow nurse's face makes me suspect that she enjoys causing the pain and discomfort that her patients have to endure. It is important that the subject does not relax as the treatment continues, so a spiked collar ensures his full attention as we simultaneously work on his oral sucking technique and on intense masturbation to ensure a complete cure. For longer term treatment we clamp his nipples and apply the Venus wanking machine to work its own magic for the next few hours.

Format: flv
Duration: 11:01
Video: 1920x1080, VP6F, 4994kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 404.0 MB


Download Reflex Retraining Finale
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Service Maid


Play Video Mistress Lexi is having one of her old friends over and she wants her house to be spotless. Mistress Ashley Edmonds is returning to the US and stopping over at Lexi's house in hopes of acquiring a new service slave for her manor. Lexi shows off her #1 slave Natalie Mars. Lexi demonstrates how well she can dust and clean with a gag on, how well she can crawl with her balls in a humbler and anal hook straight up her ass. Natlie has been trained to be the perfect slave.. to be continued..

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5310kbps
Audio: 135kbps






File size: 854.9 MB


Download Service Maid
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

7 Card Studs

Studio: Sharpshooter Studios
Cast: Curtis Matthew, Keith Soreno, Luis Enrique Flor, Massimo Milano, Mico Valentine, Marc David, Rick Pounds Genres: Erotic, Modeling/Posing, Group, Muscle Men

Welcome to the Fantasy Casino, where the country's most handsome, sexy, centerfolds bet their clothes for cash. Watch these buff, muscular idols wager their shirts, pants and underwear on craps, roulette and black jack. Each time they lose, they're wearing less! And after every stitch is gone they keep playing by spinning a wheel of punishment that sends them on a fiendish cycle of naked endurance tests. Will Lady Luck deal them a naked paddling, body paint or send them to the dungeon? Between games, each guy puts on a private, naked show just for you. In this casino, the more they lose... the more you win.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:25:36
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 821.2 MB


Download 7 Card Studs
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Pleasure Dome

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Gaia
Video language: English

Joined by my mistress friend, we have two slaves that are going to receive some training. We order them over to join us, and take their position on their knees. It's a important part of slut training that our bitches learn obedience. As we look down on them I can detect fear in their eyes, I enjoy the fact that they appreciate their place. We begin with some simple instruction by getting our sluts to lick our beautiful stiletto heels. Then as they are going to receive a cruel ass fucking, we get them to familiarize themselves with our strapons by licking and sucking our cocks. They have to make sure they get a nice mouthful. We then order our sluts to bend over the arms of the settee to prepare for their fucking. With one at either end of the settee, my friend and me begin to fuck our sluts fast and hard. Their squeals are ignored as we rip into their asses. Finally, when finished we place butt plugs in their asses to keep them warm for the next training session. It's been a great day, and our sluts have learned obedience, and how to please their mistresses at the pleasure dome.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5083kbps
Audio: 154kbps






File size: 415.1 MB


Download Pleasure Dome
​