UltraFile.org - Extreme Anal, Gorgeous Shemale Porn Star, Sexy Young Girls Hardcore, Old mans and Young chicks, Extreme Animal Lovers, Exclusive Private Home Made Scat Collection, Young Teen Girls Piss, Extreme Anorexia Porn, Brutal Facesitting, Anusling, Trample, Merciless Femdom, Extreme Psycho Trillers, Extreme Snuff Fantasy, Necro Porn Videos.
animal, animal fuck, animalfucking, animalpassion, animal passion, animals, animal sex, animalsex, beast, beastiality, beasts, bestiality, bizarre, blondes, brazilian, celebrities, crazy cow, dog, dog fuck, dogfucking, dogs, dogsex, dog sex, dvd, extreme farm, fuck, fucking, hardcore, horses, horses and dogs, label, liveshows, mixed animals, pet, pet sex, petsex, stallion, various, beasts vintage, violett, zoo, zoo porn, zoo sex, zoosex
Amateur, Anal, Asian, Ass, Babe, BBW, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunette, Bukkake, Celebrity, Creampie, Cumshot, Ebony, Euro, Fetish, Fisting, Funny, Group, Handjob, Hardcore, HD, Hentai, Interracial, Latina, Lesbian, Massage, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Pornstar, POV, Public, Reality, Red Head, Squirt, Striptease, Teen, Toys,Vintage

Sexy Domination Action | Tender Sadism | Dirty Strap-On

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Full Weight Ball Trample in High-Heels

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

Full Weight Ball Trample in High Heels - Jewels foot fantasy gems,Yes i stand on his balls individually full weight with just the heel.

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:22
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7076kbps
Audio: 278kbps






File size: 126.8 MB


Download Full Weight Ball Trample in High-Heels
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Adria Rae - Enhanced Slave Orgasm

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

Mistress Adria's slave has been on his best behavior during the holidays and deserves a well-earned orgasm. She wants to make it very special for the slave and locks him in an extra padded hood taking almost all of his senses completely away. He can't hear, see or smell making his sense of touch heightened to a realm he has never experienced before. Every single touch of Mistress Adria's soft yet firm hands is intensified by a thousand making this the most pleasurable orgasm he has ever had. Maybe now he will learn to always be on his best behavior for his Mistress.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11496kbps
Audio: 309kbps






File size: 1.0 GB


Download Adria Rae - Enhanced Slave Orgasm
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Severe Chastity Control

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mazzy Grace
Video language: English

If there is one thing that makes Mistress Mazzy Grace turned on it's hearing the sweet sounds of pain from her slave. To teach him a lesson in cock control Mistress Mazzy has her bitch in a very sharp steel spiked chastity device. With just the slightest aroused cock the spikes will dig deep into his skin making him scream and beg for mercy. Once he can learn to control his cock like a good boy and only get hard when ordered then maybe the cruel chastity device will be taken off. Until then he will suffer for as long as Mistress Mazzy desires which seems like a very long time...

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11301kbps
Audio: 305kbps






File size: 978.3 MB


Download Severe Chastity Control
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Solitary Prison Strapon Fuck

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Gaia
Video language: English

This prison slut was causing trouble earlier. I had warned her previously about her bad behavior. She had been tormenting other inmates, and braging about being a lesbo saying she could have her pick of the any of the other girls. So I confined her to solitary, stripped her and bound her to the bed. Telling her I would be back with a surprise. I left her there for a few hours. On my return, the slut was almost asleep. It was time to wake her up. I have a large strapon in my possession, and my slut knows she's going to recieve a good fucking. I also take out a stocking and tie it tightly roung her mouth. As I put on the strapon she struggles desperatly in her bondage. I give her ass a good slap and tell her it's going to hurt and I'm going to enjoy it. As I begin to fuck her ass, she squeals like a little piggy. So I wrap my hand round the stocking and pull her head back, making her gag tighter to shut her up. Tightly bound and gagged, she it totally helpless. With my strapon really opening that ass of hers, I continue to fuck her sensless until she begs me to stop. I'll allow her some short reprieve. Then I'll return to give her more of the painful pleasures of Mistress Gaia...

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1286kbps
Audio: 124kbps






File size: 136.4 MB


Download Solitary Prison Strapon Fuck
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

You are Owned

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

TiGuy is one hell of a guy! Decked out in a sexy rubber outfit, the world's most beautiful Steelwerks cock cage, and sporting a nice set of tits, TiGuy is obviously here to play, even if he is a bit on the nervously quiet side. That is understandable, as Elise enters, begins inspecting this play partner to see how he can be of most fun to her, TiGuy grows still, except for his cock, which grows against his cage. After Elise wraps TiGuy's arms and head to her dental exam chair, TiGuy's rubber mouth is fully examined. A set of pink cock sucking lips are then added to the equation, with Elise highlighting that these lips are a perfect representation of the inner TiGuy state of being. Some nipple clamp, suction, and some teasing await our friend TiGuy at the hands of Elise.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1754kbps
Audio: 156kbps






File size: 354.3 MB


Download You are Owned
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

You're Such A Disgrace

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, High Heels, Ballbusting
Video language: English

I wonder If it's even possible to say anything that would offend him or hurt his feelings..? He's probably been called every name in the book lol. I'm just going to sit here and spit in his ugly face til I get tired of it. Then I'll send him home, not allowing him to clean up of course.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18513kbps
Audio: 161kbps






File size: 892.9 MB


Download You're Such A Disgrace
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Cock Handler

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Bunny Colby
Video language: English

After a week of Mistress Bunny's slave being used and abused for her entertainment, she rewards him with a special milking day. She own's his cock and decides when, where and how he will always cum. The only way Mistress Bunny allows her slaves to orgasm is under her control when they are totally helpless and at her mercy. Just because it's milking day doesn't mean she won't slap, beat and abuse his restrained balls for her sadistic pleasure. Her slave must understand his cock belongs to his Mistress now and forever.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9775kbps
Audio: 307kbps






File size: 1.0 GB


Download Cock Handler
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Choked & Ass Fucked

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Gaia
Video language: English

Once again I'm with my friend mistress Alisha. We have a slave over the bench ready to recieve some strapon training, and he is just waiting to be abused by two beautiful mistresses. Earlier, we couldn't quite make up our minds what we were going to do with our bitch. So we decided he would enjoy the luxury of a good ass fucking training session. I put on my strapon, and a pair of tight sexy black latex gloves and give his ass a warm up with some good slaps. Alisha has a nice surprise for him, she too has a strapon under her dress. So our slut is going to have the privilege of being fucked by both of us. Myself from behind, while he has to open his mouth and suck on Alisha's strapon. As we both get into a nice rythem, It's such fun to hear our bitch squealing. As I fuck his ass harder and harder, Alisha stuffes her strapon further down his throat until he begins choke. What a great variation of sound as he gargles and squealy with every thrust. After a good fucking, we eventually decide our bitch has had enough for now. We allow him the freedom of cleaning the bench, while we go for a coffee and discuss what we will do to him on our return...

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1883kbps
Audio: 123kbps






File size: 134.5 MB


Download Choked & Ass Fucked
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Good Morning Manparts Part 13

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

This poor slave is letting down the women in his life by failing to maintain an erection and failing to provide proper samples of spunk, so I've recruited Mistress Rebecca Raynor to help me give him a thorough sensory overload and see if we can correct the problem. I start off at the top end feeding fingers into his mouth to check if his tongue, that should be pleasing women, can work properly. As Mistress Rebecca works on squeezing his balls I let him lick and taste my boots. If he is a really good slave then he is on a promise of licking both mine and Mistress Rebecca's bare feet - but that is a privilege he is going to have to earn. I plan to sit my rubber-covered rear right on this slave's face, but before that I need to teach him what it is like to have my rubber-gloved hands pressing tightly around his face. It does make it hard to breathe, but my fellow Domme is kind enough to distract him by pushing her stiletto heels firmly into his balls. I think we are well on our way to a cure but there is a long and painful path ahead.

Format: flv
Duration: 10:00
Video: 820x462, VP6F, 3780kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 279.9 MB


Download Good Morning Manparts Part 13
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Jane Wilde - Suffer to Cum

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

Before Goddess Jane Wilde rewards her slave with his weekly milking she wants to really make the helpless bitch suffer. She truly gets off on teasing her slave with her tight, young holes being smothered right in his face. The only hole he will ever be fucking though is the one her hands make as she tightly grips and strokes his slave cock to orgasm.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11531kbps
Audio: 309kbps






File size: 1.0 GB


Download Jane Wilde - Suffer to Cum
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Mechanical Fellatio

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Marley Brinx
Video language: English

Mistress Marley certainly isn't sucking her slave's dick but that doesn't mean good boys shouldn't get some type of pleasure in a reward. Her all sucking milking machine is exactly what her good boy deserves as she fits it snuggly on his helpless cock. Her slave's body has been completely strapped down into metal bondage rendering him completely vulnerable just the way Mistress Marley prefers her men. She turns the milking machine on while making him lick her pussy to orgasm as every last drop of cum gets sucked right out of his balls. What comes out must go back in and Mistress Marley makes sure to shove all that nasty cum deep down her slut's throat.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11235kbps
Audio: 307kbps






File size: 976.5 MB


Download Mechanical Fellatio
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Love My Dirty Feet

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Gaia
Video language: English

Look at my feet, so perfect so fragrant, so dirty! What great honor to clean a queen's feet? I grant this a few ... the next could be you. But today I have already who cleans my feet, my personal slave always ready, who with her tongue will deal and clean in every furrow of my fingers.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 171.3 MB


Download Love My Dirty Feet
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Female Dominant Party Finale

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

I'm pinning our suspect rebel down with my full body weight for a little suffocation at Mistress Rebecca's hands. Perhaps a little wanking at my skilled hands will loosen his lips? I work on the cock end while my fellow interrogator works on face-slapping and nipple torture. In the end the threat of a cock caning makes him betray his fellow inferior men: not that his treachery will necessarily save him from a beating to ensure that his information is reliable.

Format: flv
Duration: 10:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps






File size: 471.8 MB


Download Female Dominant Party Finale
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

The Slave Superball Jackpot

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, High Heels, Ballbusting
Video language: English

Princess Chanel has two naked slaves standing in formation in front of her. They are each holding an extremely valuable gold bar that some online slave gave to Princess Bella. Princess Bella is offering the gold bars up as the grand prize in a Mean Girls ballbusting competition. If Princess Chanel can bring both slaves down to the ground at the same time then she wins the jackpot and gets to keep the gold bars. If not then Princess Bella will keep the gold for herself. So far none of the other Mean Girls have been able to win the jackpot but now it's Princess Chanel's turn.
Princess Chanel is confident in her ball kicking ability and predicts it shouldn't be too hard to win. She has good reason to be confident because she has really powerful kicks and doesn't care about the slaves balls at all! She will gladly do permanent damage to the slave's balls if that's what it takes to win. Princess Chanel slams her foot into the slave's balls alternating kicks back and forth between the two slaves. Princess Chanel and Princess Bella are both surprised at how well the slaves are surviving the ball kicks so far. As the kicks keep coming the slaves are doubled over in pain and sinking closer and closer to the ground but do everything they can to try and stay upright as Princess Bella has commanded them not to go down.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9419kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 550.2 MB


Download The Slave Superball Jackpot
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Obedient Foot Lickers

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Gaia
Video language: English

You have invited another mistress to shoot with you, but she acts too cocky and uses one of your slaves. You arrive on the scene and catch her out. So you decide to punish her and turn her into one of your foot slaves. As you now have two slaves, you order both of them to the floor and get them to obey your instructions. Using one as a footstool, while the other one licks your feet. You then get the cocky mistress (now your slave) to lick the feet of the other slave. Finally you leave them to finish their foot licking on each other until you return...

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6694kbps
Audio: 155kbps






File size: 705.7 MB


Download Obedient Foot Lickers
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Little Sparrow Cock

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Gaia
Video language: English

Today I am going to give my slave a little training treat, and if he pleases me I may reward him. He's going to learn to worship me, and know what it means to be obedient. I put my slave on a collar and leash and I lead him to the foot of my throne. He will remain on his knees at all times, as he's my bitch and I want only to look down on him. I begin by sitting on my throne and getting my slut to lick my boots, I want to see that tongue of his going. I also order him to suck on my stiletto heels and make sure he cleans them. It's a great privilege for my bitch to be allowed to worship my beautiful black leather boots. I give him a couple of hard yanks on his chain to remind him to keep licking. As he looks up at me with those pathetic eyes, I know he's becoming aroused. I tell him he can touch his tiny cock, however he must also continue to worship me and kiss my boots. After a while I notice that although his cock is hard, its so fucking tiny. I tell him if he wants to cum, he must put it between my boots. I place them together jamming his tiny piece of meet, and my slut begins to pant and gasp as he pushes his cock back and forward between my leather boots. I finally give him permission to cum, and he groans as he squirts his mess over my boots. What a filthy slut!! I order my bitch to get his tongue out, and lick up the mess he made of my boots with his tiny little sparrow cock.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6390kbps
Audio: 154kbps






File size: 505.1 MB


Download Little Sparrow Cock
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Revenge Of The Redheads Finale

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

I'm pleased to see that Mistress Rebecca approves of the new position in which I've got my cock-hungry slave. A few electrics on his cock and balls start him moaning, while we find new ways with our strap-ons to make him moan a little more. She concentrates on fucking seriously deep and hard into his rear while I see how deeply I can choke him, before rolling a nice and sharp pinwheel around his nipples, his cock and his balls. When I take over from Rebecca, I have to try and out-do even her efforts. Now his arse is already bruised and battered, I can enjoy the agony on his face without even having to push too hard. I'm impressed with the slow attention to detail that Rebecca shows when she takes the triple-pin wheel to his stretched balls and then his nipples. Just like me, she can expertly judge from the sounds that the slave is making just how much more agony to inflict. When we take one nipple each to apply the clamps, his real pain is only just beginning.

Format: flv
Duration: 12:05
Video: 768x462, VP6F, 3831kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 342.7 MB


Download Revenge Of The Redheads Finale
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Submissivecuckolds - Lisa Hilton - HD 720p


Treats her husband just like a slave. She makes him to walk around the house completely naked, to sleep on the floor and to wear a chastity belt.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3919kbps
Audio: 161kbps






File size: 607.8 MB


Download Submissivecuckolds - Lisa Hilton - HD 720p
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Ballbusting Contest

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, High Heels, Ballbusting
Video language: English

uperior Goddess Brooke and Princess Chanel are hanging out at Mean Girl Manor and relaxing while using their naked slaves as foot rests. The subject of conversation turns to who has the most devoted slave. Princess Chanel is 100% convinced that her slave is the most devoted because he will do anything for her and can really take a beating. Superior Goddess Brooke thinks her slave is the most devoted and that he can take even more abuse than Princess Chanel's slave. Superior Goddess Brooke suggests they find out which slave can take the most abuse and last the longest by kicking them in the balls and seeing which one falls to his knees first.
The naked slaves crawl behind their owners following them to the middle of the room where the ball kicking contest will soon take place. But first the slaves are commanded to worship their owners boots, kissing, licking, and cleaning the boots that are about to make them suffer. Even this turns into a bit of a contest as Princess Chanel tells her slave that he better not let Superior Goddess Brooke's slave out do him.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 163kbps






File size: 971.4 MB


Download Ballbusting Contest
​
 

UsalKav131

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Struggle The Loser

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Gaia
Video language: English

My slave, after many days, asked me to remove his chastity belt. I gave him a chance: if he is able to beat me on a wrestling match, I will remove him the chastity belt but, if I win, I will fuck him hard without mercy. He accept sure to win.The match begins and soon my poor slave makes experience of my superior strength and wrestling skill: I submit him many times in humiliating positions and have fun by torturing his balls until I leave him senseless on the ground.At the end I wear the strapon and,as promised, I fuck the loser very hard as punishment, because he dared to challenge me. Will he learn the lesson?

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2066kbps
Audio: 161kbps






File size: 224.2 MB


Download Struggle The Loser
​