Mistress Michelle Lacy Owns Me - Cane Punishment - Whipping and Caning
The final phase of me punishing this slave's ass is the cane. I use two different types. One is a skinny, stinging cane, and the other is thick and packs a real wallop. I want him to suffer so he learns his lesson. I do not go easy on him, as I really want to drive the point across that I mean business. He will not misbehave again, or else there will be worse punishments for him. He must endure each and every cane stroke, no matter how much pain he is in.
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Corporal BDSM, Mistress, Paddling, BDSM, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Michelle Lacy, Michelle, Corporal Punishment, Leather, Slave, Mistress
File name:Mistress Michelle Lacy Owns Me - Cane Punishment.mp4
File Size: 547 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:07:15
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 10.4 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC
D O W N L O A D:
Mistress Michelle Lacy Owns Me - Cane Punishment.mp4
The final phase of me punishing this slave's ass is the cane. I use two different types. One is a skinny, stinging cane, and the other is thick and packs a real wallop. I want him to suffer so he learns his lesson. I do not go easy on him, as I really want to drive the point across that I mean business. He will not misbehave again, or else there will be worse punishments for him. He must endure each and every cane stroke, no matter how much pain he is in.
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Corporal BDSM, Mistress, Paddling, BDSM, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Michelle Lacy, Michelle, Corporal Punishment, Leather, Slave, Mistress
File name:Mistress Michelle Lacy Owns Me - Cane Punishment.mp4
File Size: 547 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:07:15
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 10.4 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC
D O W N L O A D:
Mistress Michelle Lacy Owns Me - Cane Punishment.mp4