UltraFile.org - Extreme Anal, Gorgeous Shemale Porn Star, Sexy Young Girls Hardcore, Old mans and Young chicks, Extreme Animal Lovers, Exclusive Private Home Made Scat Collection, Young Teen Girls Piss, Extreme Anorexia Porn, Brutal Facesitting, Anusling, Trample, Merciless Femdom, Extreme Psycho Trillers, Extreme Snuff Fantasy, Necro Porn Videos.
animal, animal fuck, animalfucking, animalpassion, animal passion, animals, animal sex, animalsex, beast, beastiality, beasts, bestiality, bizarre, blondes, brazilian, celebrities, crazy cow, dog, dog fuck, dogfucking, dogs, dogsex, dog sex, dvd, extreme farm, fuck, fucking, hardcore, horses, horses and dogs, label, liveshows, mixed animals, pet, pet sex, petsex, stallion, various, beasts vintage, violett, zoo, zoo porn, zoo sex, zoosex
Amateur, Anal, Asian, Ass, Babe, BBW, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunette, Bukkake, Celebrity, Creampie, Cumshot, Ebony, Euro, Fetish, Fisting, Funny, Group, Handjob, Hardcore, HD, Hentai, Interracial, Latina, Lesbian, Massage, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Pornstar, POV, Public, Reality, Red Head, Squirt, Striptease, Teen, Toys,Vintage

Merciless Mistresses

newageofx

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Mistress Sadistra - Whipping and Fucking Asshole - Strap-On



Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Mistress, k2s, Keep2Share, Watched, Online, Stream

File name:Mistress_Sadistra_-_Whipping_and_Fucking_Asshole.mp4
File Size: 141 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:03:39
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5189 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC



D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Sadistra_-_Whipping_and_Fucking_Asshole.mp4
 

newageofx

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Stella Liberty - Ownership - Whipping and Caning



Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Stella Liberty, Corporal Punishment, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, k2s, Keep2Share, Watched, Online, Stream

File name:Stella_Liberty_-_Ownership.mp4
File Size: 628 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:09:28
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 9089 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC



D O W N L O A D:

Stella_Liberty_-_Ownership.mp4
 

newageofx

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Vancouver Kinky Dominatrix - Destroying Forest Gimp - The Prequel - Ball Abuse



Before he was known as Foreset Gimp, my little step-brother was Backwoods Gump. He was always such a freak going into the forest and jerking off against the trees. I've always enjoyed humiliating and beating him. Some things don't change even when youre all grown up. With my step-bro naked against a tree I make him hump him and pull his ass hairs until he screams. I start with spanking him very hard and then move on to hardcore caning with a stick I found on the ground. I threaten to call the entire fam if he complains or moves. I don't care that he is wailing and that the mosquitoes are biting him. I beat his ass until it is completely raw and broken, then make him lie on the ground so I can stomp on his cock and balls. I know he knows I do this out of love.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Taboo, Outdoors, CFNM, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, k2s, Keep2Share, Watched, Online, Stream

File name:Vancouver Kinky Dominatrix - Destroying Forest Gimp - The Prequel.mp4
File Size: 50.5 MB
Resolution: 858 x 480
Duration: 00:06:04
Video: AVC, 858x, 23.976 FPS, 1024 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC



D O W N L O A D:

Vancouver Kinky Dominatrix - Destroying Forest Gimp - The Prequel.mp4
 

newageofx

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Ballbusting World PPV - Booted Nikki fucks up his balls! BB1485 - Ball Abuse



Nikki doesn't need a dungeon or a fancy fetish outfit to be a vicious ballbusting bitch! Even as an off-duty dominatrix, she is a brutal ballbuster. Wearing casual clothes and her Timberland work boots, Nikki is every bit as scary as her dominatrix alter ego as she lays into nadman's balls in a grotty derelict room. Brutal kicking from the timberlands, and lots of crushing from Nikki's legendary ball grip until nadman is a whimpering mess on the dirty floor!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Boot Worship, Bootlicking, Boots, Femdomboot, Bootdom, Boot Domination, Kicking, Nikki, Nikki Whiplash, Ball Busting, Ball Kicking, Ballkicking, Ball Kneeing, k2s, Keep2Share, Watched, Online, Stream

File name:bb1485-3000.mp4
File Size: 340 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:15:14
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 2991 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC



D O W N L O A D:

bb1485-3000.mp4
 

newageofx

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
PegHim - New Depths with Goddess Tangent - Anal Fisting



Goddess Tangent is worthy of serving. She is the type of person you call when you really need some special help to reach your goals. Michael has a goal and Tangent is here to help.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Tangent, PegHim, Mis-Tangent, Anal, Anus, Ass, Anal Fisting, Fists, k2s, Keep2Share, Watched, Online, Stream

File name:C1520__synced_1__720p.mp4
File Size: 660 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:30:41
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2800 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC



D O W N L O A D:

C1520__synced_1__720p.mp4
 

newageofx

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Goddess Zephy - Humiliated By A Woman's Odorous Fitness - Foot Worship



Max stink, mad smelly, sweaty, sticky, foot funky, grimy, reeky goddess feet rubbed all over your loser face!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Zephy, Humiliation, Degradation, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Soles Licking, Fetish, Foot Licking, k2s, Keep2Share, Watched, Online, Stream

File name:Goddess_Zephy_-_Humiliated_By_A_Woman_s_Odorous_Fitness.mp4
File Size: 134 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:03:01
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 6000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC



D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Zephy_-_Humiliated_By_A_Woman_s_Odorous_Fitness.mp4
 

newageofx

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Queens of Kink - DirtyDommes - Fetish Liza, Pretty Painless - Hardcore Stiletto Trampling



Tiny slaves make excellent HUMAN RUGS. Especially this one who gets a full load of STILETTO SCRATCHES on his skin and takes our full weight on his body. Our sharp heels will surely mark his flesh. He is so skinny but he manages to suffer through the pain of some seriously hard TRAMPLING.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boot Worship, Bootlicking, Boots, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Femdomboot, Bootdom, Boot Domination, Trampling, Double Domination, Boot Fetish, Queens Of Kink, Stiletto Heels, Double Trouble, Pretty Painless, Interracial, Mistress Fetish Liza, Harcore, Boot Trampling, Trampling, Liza, Sadistic, k2s, Keep2Share, Watched, Online, Stream

File name:Hardcore_stiletto_trampling.mp4
File Size: 329 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:12:45
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC



D O W N L O A D:

Hardcore_stiletto_trampling.mp4
 

newageofx

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
He Said He Could Take It - Whipping and Caning



Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Hard, Brutal, k2s, Keep2Share, Watched, Online, Stream

File name:He_Said_He_Could_Take_It.mp4
File Size: 774 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:12:51
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 8047 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC



D O W N L O A D:

He_Said_He_Could_Take_It.mp4
 

newageofx

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Mistress An Li - To Cum or Not to Cum - Handjob & Milking



How many days has it been since my slave has cum? In fact, how many days has it been since he's even been able to touch his own cock? The closest he's gotten to anything like an orgasm is me jerking him off and then inevitably ruining it (because that's what I love to do).
So you and I both know he's ready to go. In fact, he's ready to cum within literal seconds of me stroking him. His cock might be the hardest I've ever seen it (and unsurprisingly so, given that I ruined his orgasm an hour before this).
But you and I also both know that I never make it easy for him. I like to take my time with it - after all, we've just gotten started. Why...ruin...the fun by making things end so quickly? Why not take my time with it? Why even let him cum at all?
As of this point, I can already see his little bitch mind working underneath his pantyhose hooded and gagged head. He desperately wants to cum, but I can't seem to make up my mind. Should I let him cum? Should I leave him hanging?
At the very least, I enjoy watching him shaking with each touch of my hands, trying to control his orgasm so that he doesn't disappoint me. I like seeing how close to the edge of exploding, only to bring it back down again. I want to see how long he can last.
And if I do finally let him cum, what then?
PS: I personally consider this my hottest edging/handjob/orgasm control/orgasm denial/cock tease/etc. video to DATE! I loved this, and I hope you love it too. slave gimpy seemed alright with it as well.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ruined Orgasm, Handjob, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Edging Games, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Cum Swallowers, Mistress, An Li, Asian, k2s, Keep2Share, Watched, Online, Stream

File name:Mistress An Li - To Cum or Not to Cum.mp4
File Size: 830 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:14:21
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 7952 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC



D O W N L O A D:

Mistress An Li - To Cum or Not to Cum.mp4
 

newageofx

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Stella Liberty - Ownership - Whipping and Caning



Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Stella Liberty, Corporal Punishment, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, k2s, Keep2Share, Watched, Online, Stream

File name:Stella_Liberty_-_Ownership.mp4
File Size: 628 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:09:28
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 9089 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC



D O W N L O A D:

Stella_Liberty_-_Ownership.mp4
 

newageofx

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Humiliation POV - Bill Pay Tease And Denial Handjob - His Cock Controls His Brain



I need all of my bills paid and I'm not going to pay them, my loser ex bf is! It's so fucking easy for me to manipulate him through his cock. His cock controls his brain. Just one little touch from me and he gets so stupid he'll do anything. Not to mention that he's a horny little pay pig and he gets turned on by paying my bills. He knows how much I deserve his money and he wants so badly to pay me.
So I tell him to sit at his desk with his check book and take down his pants. I hand him my phone bill and tell him to pay it. I stroke his cock as he writes the check, and then as soon as he hands me the check, I stop touching his cock which makes it twitch and makes him desperate for me to touch it again. So I hand him my mortgage payment, grab his cock, and tell him to write a check for me and he simply can't stop himself from paying me when I stroke his cock. And once again as soon as he hands me the check, I let go of his cock, driving him crazy.
He begs me to touch his cock again and I tell him the only way I will, is if he pays more of my bills. So I continue with this tease and denial, touching his dick as he writes checks, and stopping when he's done until all of my bills are paid. By now he's a horny twitching desperate pay pig, but there are no more bills to pay. He begs me to finish him off as his cock twitches wildly in the air. But do I? Fuck No!
I just make him pull his pants back up and I send him to the post office to mail the bills, completely frustrated and unsatisfied.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Financial Domination, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Findom, Blackmail, Blackmailed, Blackmail Fantasy, Blackmailing, Teasing, Ruined Orgasm, Handjob, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Orgasm Control, Orgasm Denial, Play Amai, k2s, Keep2Share, Watched, Online, Stream

File name:amaibillpay.mp4
File Size: 547 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:07:24
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC



D O W N L O A D:

amaibillpay.mp4
 

newageofx

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Goddess Alice Skary - Weird Toys Strap On And Anal Training



This fuckslut's hole was getting really well-stretched out after a few good training sessions, so I decided to really push him a bit. First, I put a glowing penile stroker in his asshole -- after stretching his ass enough to take the 'fake pussy' type toy, I fucked the masturbator toy with my fingers and stretched him out so good. He was moaning and whimpering the entire time!
After this, I fucked him with a huge squishy ovipostior tentacle shaped dildo from Primal Hardwere. It took a lot of work to get it inside of him, but eventually I was able to get it in and fuck him until he was squirming and groaning just right.
There are a few minutes of this video we filmed in the dark so you can just see the toy (a male stroker from 'Silicone Nozzles' glowing away in his fuckhole while I finger fuck it.
A must buy for anyone who wants to see a gorgeous black male submissive take a good pegging from a chubby, enthusiastic femdom!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap On, BBW Female Domination, Ebony Female Domination, BBW, Fat, Plump, Chubby, k2s, Keep2Share, Watched, Online, Stream

File name:AliceSkary - Weird Toys Strap On And Anal Training.mp4
File Size: 561 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:14:44
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.898 FPS, 5151 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC



D O W N L O A D:

AliceSkary - Weird Toys Strap On And Anal Training.mp4
 

newageofx

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Cruel Reell - Offentliche Boots(Tor)Tour Durch Berliner Kanal - Outdoors



A normal summer day in the life of Sara Stahl and Reell. As a horse lover you are very close to nature and what is more nature-friendly than an electric motor? An organic DRIVE - or better two. It can produce indefinable sounds when used excessively - which may indicate a malfunction - but you don't have to pay any further attention to that :) Joking aside - balls and dick were tied tightly until cysts formed, attached to a long rough rope and then we went on our maiden voyage in our new canoe! After this "tense" fitness training the two draught animals have earned the badge "Seeeselchen" and you'll get that directly on your skin :) I only say: The paddles have not passed the endurance test... ;) Everything was broken. (GERMAN CLIP)

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Outdoors, CBT, Verbal Humiliation, Pet Play, Public Humiliation, Diesadistin, Sadist, Offentliche, Bootstortur, Public, Laughing, Durch Berliner Kanal, Footdom, Foot Domination, German, Cruel Reell, Dual Domination, Sara Stahl, Double Domination, Humiliation, Degradation, k2s, Keep2Share, Watched, Online, Stream

File name:Cruel_Reell_-_Offentliche_Boots_Tor_Tour_Durch_Berliner_Kanal.mp4
File Size: 2.14 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:44:25
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 6748 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC



D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Reell_-_Offentliche_Boots_Tor_Tour_Durch_Berliner_Kanal.mp4
 

newageofx

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Mistress An Li - Bastinado Broken - Bondage



You did say, you wanted to be my slave, right? You knew that meant doing anything for me. You knew that meant going through things even when you hurt, when you cry, and when you yell no. I don't give a fuck - it's about my pleasure and certainly not yours.
So I know that hogtie hurts, I know you've been in that position for far longer than was comfortable and you think you can't take any more. I know.
Well, guess what? You're going to take some more. Now that the soles of your feet are pleasantly exposed for my entertainment, it's about time we revisited some bastinado.
After all, it's been so long since I've the bottom of your feet. The last time you experienced it was a little...too nice...I think. I don't feel like being nice to you today.
I feel like singletail whipping your feet until you wiggle around in pain. I feel like caning your arches until you cry out for me to stop. And then I feel like continuing until you remember that I'm the boss around here. I stop when I feel like it. I don't stop just because you start crying.
I'm going to break you today, and you'll have no option but to lie there and take it. After all, it's not like you can escape. Don't worry, this won't take long.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bastinado, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Corporal BDSM, Bondage, Predicament Bondage, Asian, Mistress, An Li, Bamboo, Rattan, Leather, Sandals, Bare Feet, Barefoot, Bondage Male, Strict Bondage, Extreme Bondage, Ballgag, Gagged, Ballgagged, k2s, Keep2Share, Watched, Online, Stream

File name:Mistress An Li - Bastinado Broken.mp4
File Size: 336 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:04:33
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9992 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC



D O W N L O A D:

Mistress An Li - Bastinado Broken.mp4
 

newageofx

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Brat Princess 2 - Natalya - Armpit Worship (4K) - Armpits



Natalya is wearing her sexy shiny latex body suit. Stupid slave gets to lick her arm pits clean, It's disgusting every time she can feel him breathe on her! Later on, he will have to be a toilet for all the girls. All the girls go to the bathroom in his mouth because they hate him. He has to do all the dirty jobs and shouldn't be allowed to breathe so Natalya rides his face until she gets off.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Armpits, Spitting, Spit, Spit Fetish, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Natalya Vega, Brat Princess 2, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:Natalya - Armpit Worship4K.mp4
File Size: 1.66 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:15:25
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC



D O W N L O A D:

Natalya - Armpit Worship4K.mp4
 

newageofx

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Sexy Asian only Fans and IG Star Trucici Whips and Fucks her Tinder Date Cuckold - Whipping and Caning



Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Asian, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, k2s, Keep2Share, Watched, Online, Stream

File name:Sexy_Asian_only_Fans_and_IG_Star_Trucici_Whips_and_Fucks_her_Tinder_Date_Cuckold.mp4
File Size: 412 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:23:58
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 2206 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC



D O W N L O A D:

Sexy_Asian_only_Fans_and_IG_Star_Trucici_Whips_and_Fucks_her_Tinder_Date_Cuckold.mp4
 

newageofx

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Sexy only Fans Dominatrix and Femdom Star Trucici Humiliates and Spanks her Worthless Slave - Asian



Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Trucici, Asian, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Humiliation, Degradation, k2s, Keep2Share, Watched, Online, Stream

File name:Sexy_only_Fans_Dominatrix_and_Femdom_Star_Trucici_Humiliates_and_Spanks_her_Worthless_Slave.mp4
File Size: 78.6 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:02:11
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4827 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC



D O W N L O A D:

Sexy_only_Fans_Dominatrix_and_Femdom_Star_Trucici_Humiliates_and_Spanks_her_Worthless_Slave.mp4
 

newageofx

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Taiwan Trample Club - Foot Slave Training - Asian



Train the slaves how to serve mistress, how to make goddess happy, how to worship the mistress. Slaves are born lowly creatures, and how the mistress wants to treat slaves is the right of mistress.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Slave Training, Stomping, Submissive Training, Slave Training, Kicking, Slap, Stomp, Goddess, Domination, Asian, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Footdom, Foot Domination, Fussherrin, Herrinnen, Pantyhose, Princess, BDSM, Mistress, Stepping, Feet, k2s, Keep2Share, Watched, Online, Stream

File name:Taiwan_Trample_Club_-_Foot_Slave_Training.mp4
File Size: 2.30 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:20:22
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 16.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC



D O W N L O A D:

Taiwan_Trample_Club_-_Foot_Slave_Training.mp4
 

newageofx

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Ambers Dungeon - Total Control of Your Ass - COMPLETE MOVIE - Strap-On



COMPLETE MOVIE - BEST VALUE - Mistress Mika plays with marco for 32 minutes and gets total control of his ass through strap-on treatment. She warms up his nipples and balls then bends him over and has her way with him before sticking a dildo up his ass and milking his cock.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Blondes, Nipple Play, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap On, Humiliation, Degradation, k2s, Keep2Share, Watched, Online, Stream

File name:totalcontrolofyourasa.mp4
File Size: 844 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:31:49
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC



D O W N L O A D:

totalcontrolofyourasa.mp4
 

newageofx

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Domina Planet - Goddess Raevyn Rose, Asia Perez - Gag Reflex Training



Goddess Raevyn Rose and Asia Perez have a weekend of fun planned with their bulls. These Femdoms usually prefer to be orally worshipped, but occasionally want to be "taken" and fucked long, hard and deep by big, thick cocks and not by pathetic slaves who don't possess "cocks" anyway, since they are locked away and atrophied.
They've got a line of muscle-brained studs waiting outside, but they have a problem; the two dark beauties don't EVER suck cock - so they are recruiting the slave to do it for them, ensuring that those cocks will be ready for their sacred Goddess pussies that this slave's cock will never feel the inside of (but his tongue and all of his face definitely will). To ensure he can handle the monster cocks that they have lined up - none under 8 inches - they need to ensure that the slave's gag reflex is either completely or almost eliminated so he can suck any cock they want to fuck, at any time - and then clean up the results of course.
The two have strap-ons ready to go and start aggressively shoving the smaller cocks that Raevyn is sporting down his throat, with Raevyn pulling him by his leash and collar and Asia grabbing his hood and pushing the cock into his mouth and down his throat, back and forth, faster and faster. The slave is gagging and retching but can't do anything with his hands cuffed together, on his knees with a leash on and the two Dommes brutalizing the poor slave.
Next, they switch to Asia's much larger cock, that has to be at least 9 inches long and looks to be about almost as thick as Her wrist. Again, the slave's gag reflex is completely ignored as the two sadists have hold of his head, his hood and his leash. Pushing him back and forth, again and again, he's moaning and begging them to stop, but to no avail. You can see the light start to go out in his eyes toward the end; snot and drool are running from his mouth and he is just grunting dumbly, barely able to get the cocks in his mouth.
They finally chain him behind the Spiders Web, his head at "cock" level, so he can receive the many cocks that the Mistresses have waiting for him, and the gallons of cum he will be made to swallow and clean from their sloppy used pussies afterward. Lucky slave!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dildo Sucking, Double Domination, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Raevyn Rose, Asia Perez, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap On, Gagging, Dildos, k2s, Keep2Share, Watched, Online, Stream

File name:Domina Planet - Goddess Raevyn Rose, Asia Perez - Gag Reflex Training.mp4
File Size: 346 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:12:24
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3827 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC



D O W N L O A D:

Domina Planet - Goddess Raevyn Rose, Asia Perez - Gag Reflex Training.mp4