UltraFile.org - Extreme Anal, Gorgeous Shemale Porn Star, Sexy Young Girls Hardcore, Old mans and Young chicks, Extreme Animal Lovers, Exclusive Private Home Made Scat Collection, Young Teen Girls Piss, Extreme Anorexia Porn, Brutal Facesitting, Anusling, Trample, Merciless Femdom, Extreme Psycho Trillers, Extreme Snuff Fantasy, Necro Porn Videos.
animal, animal fuck, animalfucking, animalpassion, animal passion, animals, animal sex, animalsex, beast, beastiality, beasts, bestiality, bizarre, blondes, brazilian, celebrities, crazy cow, dog, dog fuck, dogfucking, dogs, dogsex, dog sex, dvd, extreme farm, fuck, fucking, hardcore, horses, horses and dogs, label, liveshows, mixed animals, pet, pet sex, petsex, stallion, various, beasts vintage, violett, zoo, zoo porn, zoo sex, zoosex
Amateur, Anal, Asian, Ass, Babe, BBW, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunette, Bukkake, Celebrity, Creampie, Cumshot, Ebony, Euro, Fetish, Fisting, Funny, Group, Handjob, Hardcore, HD, Hentai, Interracial, Latina, Lesbian, Massage, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Pornstar, POV, Public, Reality, Red Head, Squirt, Striptease, Teen, Toys,Vintage

Luxury girls with a beautiful body for every taste

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Hot In The Sauna 1 280



Actress: Monica Love
Keywords: BBW, Bikini, Brunette, Solo

Monica Love is so nice. So cheerful and always so happy. So plump, busty and bubbly. Monica likes to laugh and share the laughter. It's sauna time for Monica and she's looking forward to a good sweat. And so are we. Monica changes from a dress to a tiny bikini before she enters the sauna. She looks smashing in this swimsuit and she knows that any guy who sees her would have a giant boner. Once Monica enters and lies down on her towel, she starts to feel up her huge, heavy tits and wide hips. She pulls aside her bikini bottom to touch and excite her moistening pussy. Monica sprays her chubby body with water so she glistens in the heat of the sauna. Her fingers pass her labia and reach inside to feel her juicy, wet pussy. That tingles her and makes her shiver so Monica sticks her fingers in deeper and gives herself a good, hard digitizing, making herself cum, cum and cum again. We're happy she's had a happy ending.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 565 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 20 min 10 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Nice Kitty 1 280



Actress: Kitty McPherson
Keywords: BBW, Brunette, Solo

Meet Kitty McPherson from Oregon. Kitty's wanted to be model all of her life and made it her goal to be a model as a career and as a lifestyle. Kitty's hobbies are singing, playing the ukulele, knitting and crocheting, fun things chicks do in laid-back Oregon. In the first part of this debut video, Kitty talks about her background and her sexuality. (She'd rather be spanked hard than have her pussy licked, enjoys being fucked rough and likes it when her sex-partners pull her hair.) In the second part, Kitty goes outside to take her big 38HH boobs out (there's a glass table that turns out to be useful for some tit-play), then heads back in to shed her clothing and spank her cunt. Most of today's Generation-Cam models are pretty good with dirty talk and Kitty shows her skills in verbal mind-fucking. Stay tuned when Kitty returns on June 27th for an anal scene with a porn-cock. In a Bonus scene today, Kitty hits the pool for a wet T-shirt show.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 334 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 18 min 28 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jonesing For Julia Jones 1 280



Actress: Julia Jones
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Redhead, Solo, XLGirls

Julia Jones believes that eating natural, unprocessed foods helped give her extra-large boobs. Other Romanian girls have said the same thing. The proof is in their bras. Julia sees many busty women walking around Bucharest but said she's never personally seen anyone with breasts as big as her 38GGGs. Maybe one day she'll personally meet Alice85JJ, another Romanian tit-goddess. Julia knew nothing about nude modeling and webcams. She never thought about it and didn't even dress sexy in general. She was married but is now divorced. She's never been to a nude beach. Never gone topless in public. She's never flashed her tits. Before webcams and XL Girls, Julia earned two Masters degrees and worked in a bank in the leasing division. The salaries in Romania are on the low side and working for banks means long hours. Julia wanted more so she checked out the webcam sites where she could stay home, show her tits and chat. The guys who visit her cam are happy with that. The webcam business is actually huge in Romania considering the size of the nation. "I'm a strong woman," said Julia. "Not aggressive. Strong. I do what I want, not what others want me to do. I take control. I don't quit."

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 590 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 20 min 59 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Tickling The Ivories 1 280



Actress: Smiley Emma
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Hairy Pussy, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls

Smiley Emma's in her native Canada, in a condo overlooking the skyline of Toronto. Emma cannot only play the piano, she can play her Canadian cymbals also. Clap, clap, clap...she's known as the clapper. Play those breast bongos! Emma definitely has a pair of the greatest boobs in North America and a fun personality to go with them. See her tickle her ivories. Emma talked to us about bras. XLGirls: What are some of your favorite bra brands? My most-favorite bra is made by Empreinte and is sadly too small for me now for day-to-day use but I wear it on-cam all the time. It's expensive but worth it since the quality is absolutely amazing and so comfortable while still being a very sexy bra. XLGirls: Do you like wired, sports, pushups, T-shirt bras?. Emma: All my bras are wired as I have a hard time fitting in any other type. I have been on the lookout for a sports bra but to no avail as of yet. XLGirls: Do you buy them in stores or online? Department stores or lingerie stores? Emma: I typically buy my bras from a local store that specializes in larger sizes. I'm unable to shop at regular department stores like Victoria's Secret. XLGirls: Can you buy them off the rack or do you like to be fitted? Emma: It depends on the type of bra. I have had alterations done on a few bras in the past and some I can get off the rack. XLGirls: What's your number one complaint about bras in general? Emma: My number one complaint is the price of a good-fitting bra for me. It can get very expensive.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 514 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 18 min 21 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Sexy & Smart 1 280



Actress: Nikki Smith
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls

Nikki Smith on: Casual sex. "There's a time and a place for it I think. If I'm going to have casual sex with somebody then it's going to strictly be casual sex. I don't want to have sex too soon with someone I'm interested in dating. I just need some no-strings-attached dick, and sometimes that works. But usually if I'm interested in a relationship I take it a little slower." Nikki Smith on: Dating. "Surprisingly enough, when it comes to dating I'm a little old fashioned. I don't usually kiss on a first date. I definitely don't have sex on a first date. I really only choose to have intimate sex with a partner if I feel like the relationship is going to last for a little while. "Not everyone who takes me out to dinner is gonna get laid. I think that's the biggest thing. And I just like to have fun. I like to do random things. I think a fun date is going to the batting cages or going to have frozen yogurt. And having sex in the parking lot afterwards! Of course that's after I get to that point with someone."

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 405 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 14 min 30 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Busty Island Beauty 1 280



Actress: Jennica Lynn
Keywords: BBW, Bikini, Brunette, Solo

Jennica Lynn is every inch a "Busty Island Beauty." Her body is fantastic and her boobs are mind-blowing. Jennica looks right at home in this tropical Caribbean paradise as she frolics in the sun and in the water. Modeling for The SCORE Group is like a paid vacation. This is her first time in the Caribbean and she's having a ball. When they weren't shooting photos and videos, they were seeing the sights. A video called "Come Along With Us" followed Jennica as she toured the grounds and the island. Most Swedish women don't have breasts like Jennica, who now lives in the United Kingdom. "When I was in Sweden, I couldn't find any bras that were my size. I just had to find what I could and make it work," Jennica said. On this island, Jennica doesn't need to worry about bras. She can go bare as nature intended and every boob man benefits! Jennica dazzles in that little bikini, hits the pool to get all wet and drippy and then relaxes on a recliner to have some me-time. You rule, Jennica. The ruler of this little island. We will call it Jennica-Land.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 396 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 21 min 33 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
What A Good Wife She Would Be 1 280



Actress: Brandie Moore
Keywords: BBW, Brunette, Solo

As much as XL Girls has no love for the expression "One Hit Wonders," for obvious reasons, it describes Brandie Moore, an XL Girl who posed once and promptly vanished off our radar screen. That was a shame because we thought Brandie had a great body, a very pretty face and the potential to be a regular here, especially since she was a local Florida girl. We don't know the reason. Sometimes it's a domestic issue. Brandie had never posed for anyone, never danced in a strip club, never gone to a nude beach. This was her first and only time posing nude. This video begins with Brandie talking to an editor about herself and her naturally huge 36G-cups. Brandie can suck her own nipples--not as easy as many think. Brandie takes a Doc Johnson in her hand and faps her pussy. The camera operator shoots this from a high angle and captures it perfectly. Full credit for Brandie taking her clothes off goes to her fiancée, a reader who felt Brandie should strut her stuff for our cameras. Brandie was very relaxed for a newbie and had no trace of nervousness. Before we leave, here's what Brandie wrote about losing her virginity. "I was 18 and I lost it to my ex-fiancée. I snuck him into my bedroom late at night. We started making out and he pulled out a condom and asked if I was ready. It was the first time for both of us. He put on the condom and quickly thrust inside of me. It hurt the whole 10 minutes it lasted. We cleaned up and fell asleep in each other's arms." Again, we don't know exactly why Brandie didn't return, but we believe she posed to make her fiancée happy. If that ain't love, we don't know what love is. And your XL Girls staff is always in love with love.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 589 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 21 min 7 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Young & Cuddly XL Girl 1 280



Actress: Sylvia Bateman
Keywords: Backstage, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Teen, XLGirls

"I don't usually emphasize my breasts, but to draw attention to them I wear anything low-cut or tight," said Sylvia Bateman, a happy, friendly teen titillator from Texas. "When it comes to bras, I buy whatever is the most comfortable. Most of the time I need a fitting." Before natural wonder Sylvia gets busy, she sits with our photographer for a chat so we can get to know her better. He's especially interested in the reaction Sylvia gets about her large (38G-cup) tits. "I get lots of attention because of them and it made me self-conscious." A friend suggested she model for XL Girls. Sylvia calls herself a nerd and laughs a lot during their talk. She likes to paint, read novels and play video games. Their chat leads to sex questions. Even though she's done hardcore, she seems on the shy side, but that's part of her charm and innocent look. The sex talk leads to him asking her to get her clothes off and masturbate. Sylvia fingers her furry pussy and cums very quickly. At eighteen, her sexual response cycle (excitement, plateau, orgasm and resolution) is rapid and may be even faster because she's being watched while she rubs one out. XLGirls: So, Sylvia, how did you get into the whole nude modeling scene? Sylvia: I love taking naked pictures of myself and I thought, "Why don't I do this as work?" XL Girls was the first studio to hire me for modeling and I couldn't be happier to make my professional debut with them! XLGirls: What do you think about when you watch your videos? Sylvia: To be honest, I try to separate what I experienced on-set and try to live through what the videos are supposed to depict. I love working with the hot and sexy men that XL Girls has had me work with!

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 544 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 19 min 25 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
The Strap-busting 34M-cups Of Smiley Emma 1 280



Actress: Smiley Emma
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Hairy Pussy, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls

The world became a better place when Smiley Emma decided to share her ample assets. She's one of the best-built XL Girls since the magazine and the website began publishing. Smiley talked about her interests and hobbies. She's well-connected. "I play a lot of video games. I'm kind of a gamer. I'm a bit of a nerd, so whether it's on the computer, Xbox, even on my iPhone or iPad, I'm usually playing a game. That keeps me occupied in the winter. I'm a kid at heart, so I like to have fun. No stuffy, boring stuff for me. Lots of video games, computer games and flashing and jiggling my boobs, too. Jiggling keeps me warm in the winter!" It can get really cold in Canada. Smiley keeps herself busy. She lives in a small city in Western Canada. "I stay inside when it's cold out and listen to music. But because of where I'm from, there aren't too many good radio stations, so I have to listen to my own personal music. There's not a lot to do there. I do more in the summer time. I like to raft and go hiking...even go for walks down by the water because I'm a fish at heart. I love the water, so if I can be around the water, I do that." Breast massages are a good way for Smiley to spend those cold winter days. "I love my boobs being massaged. I do it even on my own. I'll just be sitting there watching TV and I'll start rubbing my nipples and grabbing my boobs and just playing with them. Even when I'm listening to music, I'll bounce them around to the beat. I'm always playing around with my boobs. I like to be touched lightly to start. My breasts are very sensitive, so go lightly at first, but then when you want to grab them, you should go nice and deep."

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 603 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 21 min 31 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Hairy, Busty, Lewd and Rude 1 280



Actress: Teya
Keywords: Big Tits, Blonde, Solo

Teya on video is even nastier and raunchier than in her photos. She has a lot of oomph, to use a broad term. Moxie. Punch. Sexual vigor. She's got a dirty mind so naturally she's easy to relate to. Watch this and see what we mean. With her experience, Teya knows what guys want to see and she cuts to the chase to get there. No beating around the bush for her. Except in this video! Brits have a special style all their own. A modeling studio manager as well as a model, Teya's tits and ass got bigger as she matured. Does she like to fuck around the house in every room and on every chair, couch and rug? She looks like she doesn't confine herself to the bedroom. We've been asked if Teya takes the cock on-camera. Unfortunately not. We'd like to see that too. Maybe one day?

File: Windows Media
FileSize: 288 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 18 min 38 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Devin Does South Beach Part 2 656



Actress: Devin Taylor
Keywords: Bathing, BBW, Beach, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls

In part 2 of the XL Girls Classic DVD Devin Does South Beach, the award-winning XL model Devin Taylor, is excited to be waking up in the city by the ocean, Miami Beach. After bathing and having an orgasm, Devin prepares to tour some of the area. She dresses but feels that her top is not sexy enough. After all, Miami Beach, like Las Vegas, is a sex and breast-drenched town. Devin decides to change to a lower-scooped blouse. This way, the tourists could enjoy seeing her famous girls bounce as she walked. A smart young lady Devin is. "This is getting to be the pin-up doll, getting to dress up and wear pretty clothes and make-up and high heels," Devin said. "I love lingerie, and I always wear matching bra and panties, even under sweat pants. I do that for me! I deserve it." Devin strolls by the world-famous beach near her swanky hotel, her melons trembling and bouncing with each step. She returns to her luxury suite to try on some clothing purchases in scenes that will induce wrist spasms. Devin takes advantage of the Miami heat by adding her own heat. She heads to the terrace to oil her stacked body in the sun because nothing is better than oily jugs. Then she caps off her plush afternoon by luxuriating in her personal hot-tub.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 241 MiB
Resolution: 480 x 656
Duration: 21 min 3 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Gazongas! 640



Actress: Devin Taylor
Keywords: BBW, Blonde, Solo

Devin Taylor. Those amazing 38GG dumplings and that pretty face. Enough to drive a man mad with desire and passion. For huge titties and real masturbation, look no further than Devin to get her sweet, pink cookie baked. "Devin is quite simply the best looking woman on the planet. Goddess is the word I would use to describe her," commented Tom. If you ever have the good fortune to meet Devin, here's what not to say. "The worst thing you can say is, 'Your tits are huge!'" Devin informed us. "Gee, like I haven't noticed that myself! Actually, I don't hear a lot of that since most guys don't approach me." Hard to believe but that's what the lady said! Most guys don't approach her! What kind of a world is this? Some things are not always understood and maybe it's better that way.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 245 MiB
Resolution: 480 x 640
Duration: 22 min 22 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Blake Emerald's Valentine Virgin Confidential 1 280



Actress: Blake Emerald
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Kitchen, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls

Blake Emerald is a Las Vegas local. Her first job was working at Starbucks. That's no place for a pretty girl with very big 36H-cup tits. She's here at XL Girls because of SCORELAND model Codi Vore. They went to school together. Codi was influential in Blake deciding to become a webcam girl also. Blake said she's a virgin. She's given hand jobs and blow jobs but no one has fucked her pussy, her butthole (some girls do anal sex to preserve their virginity until marriage) or her boobs. Some of her cam followers have offered her cash to bust her cherry. Blake is bisexual but she has only made out with another girl. In the kitchen, Blake and our photographer Jose talk about her masturbation practices. Blake masturbates a few times a day and said she never shows her pussy on-cam. Her cam is mostly aimed at face and her breasts. Showing her pussy at XL Girls is a first for her. Jose asks her to masturbate. Eyes closed, she leans back in the chair and rubs her pussy without penetration. (She uses a vibrator at home but never inserts it.) The camera moves in close to show Blake's digital manipulations. Blake is a girl-next-door with all kinds of fantasies about losing her virginity. You'll have to ask her what they are.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 595 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 21 min 19 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Jerk Off Encouragement 1 280



Actress: Roxee Robinson
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Masturbation, Redhead, Solo, XLGirls

Our photographer interrupts Roxee Robinson as she's giving a guy some hot phone sex. Roxee tells him it's okay if he wants to watch and listen to her blow this guy's ears off. Very courteous of Roxee, if you ask us. He promises to be quiet and not jack or do anything disruptive while she's on the phone giving the caller an ear-gasm. Roxee has a voice made for phone and cam sex. She describes everything she's doing to her huge tits and mommy pussy and encourages her caller to jerk the jizz out for his and her pleasure. Roxee likes getting guys to drain their balls with her voice and horny imagination. This is how she does it. That voice alone could make any guy explode.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 176 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 6 min 16 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Put Your Red Dress On Tonight 1 280



Actress: Sarah Rae
Keywords: BBW, Brunette, Solo

What special talent does Sarah Rae possess? You should know by now if you've been a member of XLGirls for any decent length of time. It's self-sucking which in fact is a rare talent since having big boobs doesn't mean a girl can suck them. Many can't get those nipples in their mouths. "I can suck on my nipples for an infinite amount of time," says Sarah, looking sexy in a red dress and heels. "I just like to put my boobs in my mouth." A habit that's a lot better and healthier than smoking cigarettes. Sarah is not much into sucking other girls' boobs. Sarah prefers her own nipples. Now and then we'll ask a model in an interview if she finds herself subconsciously touching her boobs when she's watching TV. Many of them do. Sarah might take this a step further and suck on her nipples while she's watching one of her favorite TV shows. How often did Sarah practice getting both nipples in her mouth (as she does at 3:21 into this video)? "I tried almost every day for about a year." Did Sarah use a mirror as a training tool? "I didn't really use a mirror. I practiced a lot on webcam, I get to see a preview of myself while I stream so I guess it's kind of like a mirror. The first time I actually got it was on webcam. The person who I was chatting with was super awesome and took a screenshot of it for me."

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 345 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 18 min 45 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Blushing Rose 1 280



Actress: Rose Blush
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls

"I classify myself as an exhibitionist and a masochist, and I am interested in Daddy Dom/Little Girl play," said Rose Blush, an XL wonder from Down Under who has some interesting hobbies. "I identify as a bratty middle, I am also interested in cuckolding and financial domination. I also have a bit of a lingerie fetish. I enjoy wearing sexy lingerie and being objectified. "I like going on adventure dates, theme parks, picnics, the beach. Something active. Often taking the whole day. But I also really enjoy going to a funky casual restaurant, having a great meal and conversation and then going back to the hotel room for some play time." Rose looks out the window. It's a quiet day and she wants to play with her giant tits and horny pussy. She takes out her collection of girl toys from her night stand and admires them. Which one to suck on and which one to fuck her pussy with and make squish-squish sounds.... Decisions, decisions.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 1 021 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 36 min 19 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
62-Inch Treasure Chest 1 280



Actress: Anorei Collins
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Masturbation, Oil / Lotion, Redhead, Solo, Toy, XLGirls

Anorei kicks off the action wearing a skin-tight, purple mini-dress, she undresses to bra and panties and then to total nudity. She pours baby oil over her big-beyond-belief tits, massaging the slickness into her veiny breastflesh, nipples and giant areolae to a fine sheen. Once her boobs have been saturated, Anorei toys her pussy with a cock-too. From underneath, we look up to see her head-engulfing knockers bounce wildly as she rides the toy to rub one out.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 604 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 21 min 35 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Cum On Lovely 640



Actress: Lovely Libra
Keywords: BBW, Brunette, Ebony, Solo

Unless you're brand new to XLGirls.com and don't know all the girls yet or what they have accomplished in the magazine, this website and the DVDs, you should know this gal. Lovely Libra's one of the stars of the big feature movie Big Girl Sex School. Libra loves cock, the bigger the better. "I like big dick," says Libra. "I need sex at least three times a day. My favorite sex position is from behind. I like a big man with a big dick to really give it to me from behind. That really hits the spot and makes me cum like a fountain. I like a man who is assertive and horny because I'm a submissive woman and I need to be bossed around. I like a guy who can handle me. All women do. They may not say it but it's true. Why do you think women buy those paperbacks with covers of women being swept off their feet by a strong man? Women only respect a man who can handle her. I don't want a geek in my bedroom. He should be nice but firm. What the man says, goes. But he has to be horny and be the boss. Give me a big, hard dick, like the guys in Big Girl Sex School, and I'm happy. If I can't get it, I can wait."

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 155 MiB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 16 min 53 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Slippery When Wet 1 280



Actress: Nila Mason
Keywords: Bathing, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls

Nila Mason doesn't just take a bath or a shower. She makes an event out of it, and that's a good thing. How great would it be to come home every night and find Nila waiting for you in the bathroom? Nila soaps up and uses her showerhead to come clean. The funniest thing Nila has ever had a guy say to her was "Your parents have worked well." Nila's advice for trying to date her? "You need to be romantic and persistent. I need time to get to know a man. Of course, he must be a man who loves big breasts. He has to love to spend a lot of time licking and gently biting my nipples. I can see in a man's eyes when he sees my boobs if he truly loves them or not." "Nila is from a part of the world that turns out a lot of brickhouse babes who know how to take care of their men," a TSG staffer pointed out. "The fact that she has a beautiful face sweetens the pot."

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 481 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 17 min 7 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Germany's Busty Legend 1 280



Actress: Emilia Boshe
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls

Emilia Boshe plays breast bouncing games inside her hefty bra, then releases her meaty bazooms to cream them with lotion, first standing up, then getting on her back. The blonde bra-smasher rubs the cream in well until it's soaked into her breast flesh. Emilia finishes her big tit show by swinging and shaking them in different positions. She is the very definition of the expression brick house blonde. Getting hit in the head with those knockers might cause a concussion. Playing football with her is not advised. There are better, safer games to play with her. "I do not have any fetishes," Emilia said. She's a very down-to-earth woman who likes to walk her dog and live a quiet life. "But I have had fantasies of going to a swingers club."

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 429 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 15 min 11 s


Download link(s): LINK