UltraFile.org - Extreme Anal, Gorgeous Shemale Porn Star, Sexy Young Girls Hardcore, Old mans and Young chicks, Extreme Animal Lovers, Exclusive Private Home Made Scat Collection, Young Teen Girls Piss, Extreme Anorexia Porn, Brutal Facesitting, Anusling, Trample, Merciless Femdom, Extreme Psycho Trillers, Extreme Snuff Fantasy, Necro Porn Videos.
animal, animal fuck, animalfucking, animalpassion, animal passion, animals, animal sex, animalsex, beast, beastiality, beasts, bestiality, bizarre, blondes, brazilian, celebrities, crazy cow, dog, dog fuck, dogfucking, dogs, dogsex, dog sex, dvd, extreme farm, fuck, fucking, hardcore, horses, horses and dogs, label, liveshows, mixed animals, pet, pet sex, petsex, stallion, various, beasts vintage, violett, zoo, zoo porn, zoo sex, zoosex
Amateur, Anal, Asian, Ass, Babe, BBW, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunette, Bukkake, Celebrity, Creampie, Cumshot, Ebony, Euro, Fetish, Fisting, Funny, Group, Handjob, Hardcore, HD, Hentai, Interracial, Latina, Lesbian, Massage, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Pornstar, POV, Public, Reality, Red Head, Squirt, Striptease, Teen, Toys,Vintage

Luxury girls with a beautiful body for every taste

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Secretary of Bust 1 280



Actress: Sashaa Juggs
Keywords: BBW, Blonde, Office, Solo

We love a working woman. There's just something really sexy about a woman with a good head on her shoulders and defined career goals. Sashaa Juggs is one of those girls. She's swamped at the office and crunching numbers. She looks a bit frustrated but still manages to look as sexy as ever as she plugs away. Of course, it doesn't hurt that her I-cup naturals are pouring out of her skintight dress. Sashaa is a hottie with a body and would be our Employee of the Month every month. And we know she would be the type of employee who wouldn't mind getting into some naughty activities. "I've had sex in some wild places," Sashaa said. "Closets, dressing rooms and things like that. I once fucked a boyfriend of mine in his parent's bed. I gave another guy head in a movie theater." Who doesn't love a movie with a happy ending?

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 531 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 19 min 3 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Food & Pleasure 1 280



Actress: Kamille Amora
Keywords: BBW, Brunette, Solo

"I know how much you like dessert," Kamille Amora says as she cups her tits. "So I got you some chocolate. I might have something better for you, though." Kamille knows exactly what we want. She's the type of girl you skip dinner for and dive head-first into dessert. Seductive and busty, Kamille is serving up another helping of sex appeal and cock-hardening boob and pussy shots. It's said that it's not polite to play with your food, but Kamille proves that proper manners are a bit overrated. Kamille grabs a flute filled with ice cream from the table behind her and spreads some of it onto her boobs. Kamille's making a little bit of a mess, but we would gladly offer her a helping hand--or mouth. Kamille then picks up her left breast and licks the ice cream off of it and does the same to the right. And she's just getting started. Kamille proves that there is nothing better than mixing food with pleasure.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 443 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 15 min 53 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Plump & Young 1 280



Actress: Cosmia
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls

"I never wear a bra," Cosmia said. "They're pretty perky and I love them. Lately I've been wearing bralettes instead of bras. I try to find cute, colorful ones. The first thing I do when I get home is take it off. "When it comes to masturbation, I absolutely love it. I always masturbate on-cam and I always masturbate right before I go to sleep. Lately, all I can think about is going down on a woman. I want to play for hours with them. I once had this girlfriend and we fucked each other on the roof of her parents' house. I love to get completely naked and use my wand until my clit is swollen. DP is my favorite way to get off with my Hitachi on my clit." Cosmia likes a lot of foreplay: "I love to be fingered for a long time. I love lots of sensual kissing. Giving a blow job is a must. When we start fucking, I love it when my legs are on his shoulders and he gets in deep."

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 405 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 14 min 26 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Getting All Creamy 1 280



Actress: Bri Love
Keywords: BBW, Brunette, Latina, Solo

A shy girl who takes her tits out and bounces them on-camera? Yes, there are such girls and we have the perfect example here, Bri Love from the Lone Star State. Keep in mind that Bri is only 19-years-old with an innocence about her and all of this is new to her. Some of you have ties that old. Bri giggles a lot. Giggling is good because giggling leads to jiggling. Because Bri is bashful, she needs encouragement. Since she reads the comments about her, a few supportive messages would keep her in a bouncing mood. After shaking her heavy hooters around our workshop, Bri takes a can of whipped cream, shakes it good and makes a sundae out of her 40DDD cones. She licks off the gooey white stuff and gets nearly every drop. Her body shines from her tongue juices. She needs two hands to hold one breast. Since Bri is only 19-years-old, we believe her boobs will continue to grow. We certainly hope so. She may not outgrow her shyness. That'll be just fine. An XLGirl can play with her jugs and pussy and be bashful too.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 224 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 11 min 53 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Devin Does South Beach Ch. 5 656



Actress: Devin Taylor
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Food, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls

A tableful of melons and other fruits before her prompts Devin to say that fruits are sexy and orally stimulating. "I think fruits are sensual...just like me," Devin says. In this final chapter of the DVD Devin Does South Beach, Devin's boobs are shoehorned into a too tight leopard-skin bra, which creates massive cleavage mounds. She points out that in paintings throughout history, couples are shown eating fruits while indulging in erotic pastimes. As the camera rolls, Devin has a taste of these juicy foods to warm up her erotic engine. Devin says that in high school, her nickname was Peaches. There will be cream in this video. Yes, there will be cream.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 173 MiB
Resolution: 480 x 656
Duration: 15 min 9 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Quick Change Artist 1 280



Actress: Bri Love
Keywords: BBW, Brunette, Latina, Solo

Bri Love made her XLGirls.com debut with an introductory video and pictorial. In this Bonus video, Bri tells us about going out to concerts with her friends, and then she shows us what she might wear to the dance clubs on any given night. Holy bra-poppers, boobman! Check out the tiny coed-skirt and tight blouse Bri decorates her yummy body with! The good-girl-playing-bad look. After she takes her outfit off, Bri dances so we can see what her moves are like on the dance floor. Bri is the shyest girl to ever walk into the XLGirls studio and show off her sweet stuff. She has never modeled before and, no, "selfies" at home don't count. Bri's timid yet bodacious, a very unusual combination. The ultimate girl-next-door? You tell Bri and us what you think. She reads the boards here.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 244 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 12 min 59 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Amie Taylor's Playtoy Time 1 280



Actress: Amie Taylor
Keywords: Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls

Amie Taylor was a late bloomer but it was worth the wait for her super-growth spurt to kick in and give her big, beautiful tits. "Other girls might be jealous of my boobs, but if they are, they don't say anything bad," Amie said. "I have never weighed them. They are very heavy so I wear a bra almost all of the time. At home, I don't wear one." Amie has low-key hobbies: listening to music, walking and spending time with friends. She wants to try bungee jumping, something we don't think is a good idea even though a lot of girls list bungee jumping and skydiving as things they want to try. She did experience boob-bouncing jumping on our mini-trampoline. As for sports, Amie doesn't have much interest in playing or watching. So taking her out to a football game isn't going to get her excited. "I like spontaneous dates, something fun. I like to be surprised," said Amie, a girl who likes everyday "normal" sex, nothing kinky or crazy.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 608 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 21 min 41 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Endless Curves 1 280



Actress: Marilyn White
Keywords: Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls

A GND or girl-next-door, Marilyn White is exactly the kind of babe that belongs in XL Girls. She may be a girl-next-door but she's also got a kinky side to her. "I'm into multiple partners, big tits, creampies, tit-fucking, big cocks and BDSM," said Marilyn. Marilyn has some wicked fantasies. Naturally it's important to find out what they are. "My fantasy is to have a threesome with a guy and a girl and have the guy creampie me and the other girl so we can lick his cum out of each other. My other fantasy is to have a threesome with two guys and be DP'ed." If it sounds like Marilyn watches porn, yeah, she does. And she spanks herself watching it. Even to her own videos and pictures.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 462 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 16 min 31 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Returning With Bigger Tits! 1 280



Actress: Natalie Fiore
Keywords: BBW, Brunette, Solo

No, you are not dreaming. Natalie Fiore is back and her boobs are, well, let's just say that they were huge before but now they are absolutely gigantic! TSG has been photographing Natalie since 2006 and she has traveled to Nassau, Prague, The Bahamas and Mexico with the TSG photo team. And each time, Natalie's tits have gotten bigger and bigger! "Hey guys!" Natalie says as she walks into frame. "Did you miss me? Or did you miss my tits? Like the new shape of my tits?" Natalie's cardigan looks ready to pop its buttons and burst open. Natalie is just as passionate, talkative and interactive as she was in all of her previous scenes over the years at XLGirls and SCORELAND. She has that special talent of making the viewer feel as if she is talking directly to him. She knows how to command attention. When she enters a room, all heads turn to her. This is breast heaven. What does Natalie plan to do today? Measuring, boob play and oiling are just a few of the items on the menu. Natalie's tits now measure 52-inches. She's wearing double-H bras but has to have them fitted by a specialist. Now that's a career to consider with clients like this. Natalie will return so stay abreast at XLGirls.com. Look for a revealing video interview coming very soon. Special shout-out to Sean for his support.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 363 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 19 min 52 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Busty Blonde Beauty 1 280



Actress: Suzumi Wilder
Keywords: BBW, Blonde, Solo

There's something about blondes, there's something about Southern belles, and there's definitely something about Suzumi. You can start with the blonde hair and pale skin before working down to the perfect set of 44DDD tits. Suzumi is a Grade-A certified babe, and we couldn't be happier to have this buxom babe in our studio. She's pretty excited, too. Just as quickly as she got dressed, Suzumi is ready to take it all off. She won't draw any complaints from us, though. "Do you want to see my tits?" She asks teasingly. "I bet this is what you want to see." It certainly is, but we can be a bit insatiable when it comes to chicks with glorious tits. We want to see more and Suzumi happily obliges. Suzumi begins by licking and nibbling on her nipples. Slowly, her nibbles become bites and she's devouring mouthfuls of juicy breasts. "I bet you want to see the rest of me," Suzumi says as she peels off her panties. "I know you want to see my pussy." Suzumi's pussy is already dripping wet when she begins stroking it and it doesn't take long for her to push herself to a rapturous orgasm. "Oh, I want to be fucked really hard," she says as she inches to her climax. "I want to be fucked hard. I need your cock right now!" The feeling is mutual, Suzumi. XL Men worldwide want your pussy.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 239 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 8 min 29 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Beck Is Dripping Wet 1 280



Actress: Anna Beck
Keywords: BBW, Blonde, Pool, Solo

From shopping assistant to hugely popular international XL Girl. Anna Beck didn't plan for that to happen but her super-natural frame has brought this dame great fame and acclaim and that's no shame. Previously tame in her 2009 posing, Anna made the recent decision to flame up her game. At first, we thought Anna had left modeling. Then she returned with a completely different philosophy. Anna claims she has no special talents. We must respectfully disagree. It takes talent to model and strut her sweet stuff on-camera. Anna excels at both solo and fuck scenes and she has great rapport with viewers. She can communicate and interact with her eyes alone. Here in this swanky hideaway, Anna busts out the big tits that are driving guys, and not a few women, crazy with the fever. Her previous encounter with bicyclist George was one of the horniest scenes of the year at XL Girls and that's saying a lot considering all of the very hot babydolls who make XL Girls the place to be. After rubbing and playing with her national treasures, Anna hits the hot tub. All of this sensory overload gets her worked up. She says hello to her little friend and enjoys a girl-gasm, then returns to the hot tub to decompress.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 492 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 17 min 33 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Carla4Garda: Coat Her Giant Tits With Cum 1 280



Actress: Carla4Garda
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls

Carla4Garda sticks her big tits in your face, then sticks a big vibrator in her pussy. Look at those sucklers wobble as she pumps it. It's easy to guess what's on her mind when she's in heat. "I'd say my fantasy would be to do a fine American cop." Maybe one day she will. Carla4Garda sprouted young. "I first started getting boobs very young. I was the busty babe of my class at school. I was a 36E at age fifteen. I'll be honest. I'm rubbish at keeping up with the gym. I'll go mad at it for like four weeks then give it up. "I'm always knocking one off," Carla4Garda said about solitary sex. "I have a remote controlled vibe I use when driving and it's great. I also keep a toy in the car as I love to pull over and get my feet on the dash and put my seat back and go for the gold in the hope I'll be caught by a Garda. On the day I got a wand, I came thirteen times."

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 538 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 19 min 11 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Suzumi's Workshop 1 280



Actress: Suzumi Wilder
Keywords: BBW, Blonde, Solo

44DDD Suzumi Wilder can handle a joystick and a fuck-toy. But Suzumi can also handle a power tool. She's extremely well-rounded and well-mounded as the pictures and video shot in XL Girls machine shop prove! Suzumi is so cute, bubbly and cuddly, you just want to give her a bare hug...so her big tits can mash against your chest. If you're wondering what the name Suzumi means and where it comes from, Suzumi is her online gamer name. When the blonde coed decided to bare her bod in the buff she stayed with the name. And Wilder because, well, you know why...Suzumi boinks, sometimes in the butt, too. She's hot stuff. She can swing a mean 44DDD. Some wonder about online gamers. Do male and female gamers ever connect in the flesh world? Suzumi did, connecting with a guy she met playing World of Warcraft. He was in New Zealand. She went there on college break and they went sightseeing, checking out a waterfall. "We wound up fucking there. Some people caught us but they backed away. He was fucking me from behind while I leaned on a tree. I like having sex outdoors but that was the only time I've done it, unfortunately. The thought of getting caught was more of a turn-on. I came pretty quick!"

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 494 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 17 min 43 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Good Girl Gone Bad Girl 1 280



Actress: Lavina Dream
Keywords: BBW, Brunette, Solo

Lavina Dream reclines on a bed, dressed in a turquoise dress and high-heeled sandals. Very sexy. But Lavina wants more. She wants to get a little hotter, a little more naughty, as if spreading her girl-box and toying herself with dildos isn't horny enough. Lavina takes her time slipping out of her outfit, making sure she's doing it nice and slow. She holds up a pair of platform heels that belong on a strip club stage and slips her feet into them. A pair of pink panties is next and then a hot pink dress that must require a license to wear outside. Lavina gives her hair the hot mess look and makes it wild. What's that bamboo stick for? Beating up fresh guys? Lavina leans back to rub her pink slit until it's soaked in her girl juice. That will taste good when she sucks on her finger after she cums.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 378 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 20 min 3 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Queen Of M-Cups 1 280



Actress: Alaura Grey
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls

Few women in the world can pack a hooter-holster like Alaura Grey. "I like black bras," Alaura said. "I order them from overseas. I haven't been able to buy a bra off the rack since I was 14. I always wear a bra unless I'm at home. I feel naked without one." Alaura does get naked, and she's looking as great as always in this scene, licking and kissing her nipples and rubbing her shaved pussy, slipping a finger in. We envy the guys who slid their schlongs between Alaura's huge tits. Alaura's beautiful face and approachable personality have also contributed to her immense popularity. A lot of readers and members consider her one of the greatest of all XL Girls. She's a former Hooters Girl and said she had a lot of fun working for the breasturant. Imagine that.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 396 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 14 min 5 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Knocking One Out Of The Park 1 280



Actress: Nikky Wilder
Keywords: BBW, Blonde, Solo

38DDD-cups holder Nikky Wilder likes fun dates. Since it is the role of a man to entertain a girl, at least until they get back to someone's place and it becomes her turn to entertain him, let's go over stuff to keep Nikky entertained. Take Nikky out to a carnival, an LA Dodger game or the shore. Or a batting cage since she likes to play softball and watch baseball. Go for a hike, take Nikky out shopping or to a movie. In the evening, tongue her pussy, kiss and nibble on her neck ("I love having my neck kissed," reveals Nikky). Then, give her "a good, deep pounding from behind" ("I love being on my knees," says Nikky, a very horny girl who came back quickly to XLGirls.com for full-sex hardcore). Up the ante by taking her to a deserted beach or pool and get on your back so she can blow and ride you. One of her sex fantasies is fucking in or near water. Once Nikky gets some batting practice in this video and photo set, she rubs her perky nipples and wet pussy in what's known as a "seventh inning stretch" and knocks one out of the park. "Nothing gets me hotter than to play with balls all day," says Nikky. Every ball club needs a bat girl like Nikky. They'd never leave the locker room if they had one!

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 276 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 15 min 46 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Rack Up With Lucy 1 280



Actress: Lucy Lenore
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls

You're advised not to try to hustle Lucy Lenore at pool. Lucy will play the pants right off you. She's very good with a stick on the green felt and even better with a cock in bed as we've seen in her first hardcore scene. She'll rack you up! Climbing on board the pool table, Lucy's the one who loses her panties. You know why? Because she wants to make her fans happy. You'll never be behind the eight ball with this chick. "I've been getting attention because of my chest almost all my life," Lucy said. I don't mind when people look. I say people because women look too. I just smile. It's human nature, plus I won't be hot forever so I might as well enjoy it now!" Like most women, Lucy has a love-hate relationship with bras. "I haven't been able to buy a bra off the rack for years. I don't like bras with padding. I buy sexy, lacey bras but when I go out I have to wear a sports bra on-top or the wires dig into my ribs. I wear a bra all the time except during sex. If I don't they ache like crazy but I love having them played with and it's nice to have them free during sexy time!"

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 398 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 14 min 12 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Georgina Gee Soaps Her Big Boobs 1 280



Actress: Georgina Gee
Keywords: Bathing, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Oil / Lotion, Solo, Toy, XLGirls

Georgina "Gina" Gee extends an invitation to join her in a bubble bath. No one could refuse that offer. She oils her luscious body in the tub, something we rarely see, and rubs her slippery, soapy, shiny, big boobs with a toy. At one point, Georgina backs up under the faucet so that the water runs down between her lovely butt cheeks. A very nice move. Putting your head under a cold faucet to cool off might be necessary after seeing Georgina. It took a few years to connect with Miss Gee but it finally happened. Her video interview with Jem Stone (a SCORE Girl in 2007) was a great one. XLGirls: Let's say you're going to go clubbing on the weekend. What would you do to get ready? Georgina: First I'd go shopping for a new outfit. Shoes, a little bit of heels, because guys love heels and I'm only five-foot-three, mind you. I have to get myself ready, obviously, and then I'll go out. I'll show my boobs and my legs, but mostly my boobs. XLGirls: Have you ever gotten free tickets or free passes because of your big boobs? Georgina: No, but I've gotten a lot of free drinks. But that's all a girl needs on a night out.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 376 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 13 min 21 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Beautiful Cream Dream 1 280



Actress: Monica Love
Keywords: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Oil / Lotion, Solo, XLGirls

Let's barge right in on Monica Love in the dressing room. She's not naked but this sexy babe is caught in the act of rubbing cream all over her sexy legs. Timing is everything. "I don't want to have dry skin so I use cream to keep them soft," said Monica, always laughing and smiling. Monica opens her bathrobe to cream her big tits, slowly and methodically. She's in no rush, as always. Wow! This is why guys become photographers. Monica slips off her robe and slips on her bra, checking herself carefully in the mirror. Man, to have her around the house would be a cream dream. Wouldn't it?

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 219 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 7 min 47 s


Download link(s): LINK
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
The Return 1 280



Actress: Samantha Sanders
Keywords: BBW, Brunette, Solo

What's the word in England? Saucy? Naughty? Cheeky? Samantha Sanders is all that. And she's back after a long absence from our cameras. It's a very unexpected return. Samantha is still built like a brickhouse and her tits are still massive and solidly packed. Back home in Britain, Samantha is a lawyer and a competitive horse rider. She was happy to show us her briefs once again. It was time to play catch-up with Samantha after this encore. In a separate video, we flashback to Samantha in America being interviewed by Dave during her first visit to The SCORE Group. How's everything been since you filmed in Miami? Samantha: It's been good, but I'm single now so I'm enjoying myself. What have you been up to back home? Samantha: Working, show-jumping, going out partying. I've been a bit naughty. Do you still work as a solicitor or was it a barrister? Samantha: Yes, a lawyer. Is this return to modeling full-time for you? Samantha: No, I'm still a lawyer and just model part-time, but I hope to shoot for The SCORE Group again soon if the fans want me back again. Are you the bustiest lawyer in all of the UK? Samantha: Probably!

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 639 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 22 min 45 s


Download link(s): LINK