UltraFile.org - Extreme Anal, Gorgeous Shemale Porn Star, Sexy Young Girls Hardcore, Old mans and Young chicks, Extreme Animal Lovers, Exclusive Private Home Made Scat Collection, Young Teen Girls Piss, Extreme Anorexia Porn, Brutal Facesitting, Anusling, Trample, Merciless Femdom, Extreme Psycho Trillers, Extreme Snuff Fantasy, Necro Porn Videos.
animal, animal fuck, animalfucking, animalpassion, animal passion, animals, animal sex, animalsex, beast, beastiality, beasts, bestiality, bizarre, blondes, brazilian, celebrities, crazy cow, dog, dog fuck, dogfucking, dogs, dogsex, dog sex, dvd, extreme farm, fuck, fucking, hardcore, horses, horses and dogs, label, liveshows, mixed animals, pet, pet sex, petsex, stallion, various, beasts vintage, violett, zoo, zoo porn, zoo sex, zoosex
Amateur, Anal, Asian, Ass, Babe, BBW, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunette, Bukkake, Celebrity, Creampie, Cumshot, Ebony, Euro, Fetish, Fisting, Funny, Group, Handjob, Hardcore, HD, Hentai, Interracial, Latina, Lesbian, Massage, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Pornstar, POV, Public, Reality, Red Head, Squirt, Striptease, Teen, Toys,Vintage

Keep2 Hot Femdom Video Thread

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
LITTLE STEP-BROTHER DRESSED AS A GIRL AND USED BY BIG STEP-SISTER


A girl catches her lil step-bro perving on her feet and trying to take candid photos of them which he has done before. This time she has had enough though and flips. She drags him from the sofa by the hair and overpowers him before she KOs him with her fist.
When he comes to he is wearing a skirt, stockings and lipstick. Lil step-bro is now lil step-sis and she's about to find out what it feels like tomhave your feet perved on!
When she has finished teaching this valuable lesson, she leaves her 'lil step-sis' tied up on the chair for their folks to find when they ocme home from work and she will simply tell them that she found him like that when she came home from school.

MP4 | 316 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:20:45

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/13eeda4990240
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
STREGAVERDE - FURIOS IVANA SIZE 40 LONG TOES FOOT GAGGING ME


Ivana has very long feet size 40, but her most diabolical point is her toes. The big toes are very long, they manage to penetrate my throat as if nothing had happened.
She start with a mostrous foot gagging againts me.
Her soles are red and soaked in sweat, ivana pushes them into my mouth as if she wanted to wear a shoe.
Her feet penetrate me mercilessly and my throat suffers a lot having to accommodate her size 40 foot. For almost 30 minutes she does not stop and continues in different positions until i almost faint.

MP4 | 414 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:25:12

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/6b5ea2b2bb968
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
JHONN WOMENS FEET - KYANA - VOL 22


Kyana has already charmed everyone with her smile and her perfect feet.
This young woman is becoming increasingly skilled with her feet and increasingly passionate about this fetish. And again, I couldn't miss the opportunity to worship her feet and then feel them on my cock.
She painted her toenails blue this time, wore a red dress making her even sexier. She was perfect!

Starring: Kyana, Foot Size 8 (USA)

MP4 | 225 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:14:18

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/fdc9e53a58220
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
NO REWARD FOR THIS PATHETIC LOSER


After Lexi's birthday party, I was absolutely disgusted with my useless slave "Slavid." His embarrassing behavior ruined everything-spilling drinks, annoying everyone, and desperately begging to sniff feet like a pathetic foot freak. He actually thought he'd earn a reward? Think again, loser.
Instead of letting this worm anywhere near my sweaty, superior feet, he's sentenced to strict heel worship duty. Watch him on his knees, tongue working overtime as he licks my dirty high heels from toe to heel, cleaning every speck of filth, grime, and party residue with his worthless mouth. Shoe licking and shoe cleaning at its most degrading!
While he's slobbering away like the obedient bitch he is, I verbally destroy him-berating his uselessness, mocking his failures, and delivering hard face slapping to remind him of his place. I spit right in his pathetic face, covering him in my divine saliva as he takes every humiliating glob. This is pure femdom humiliation, spitting fetish, and slave training at its cruelest.
I make it crystal clear: improve your behavior or get replaced by a better slave. No mercy, no foot worship reward-just denial, degradation, and punishment. Finally, I kick him away in disgust and lock his sorry ass in the closet for the night. No touching, no release-just endless denial and reflection on how worthless he truly is.
Perfect for fans of high heels fetish, heel sucking, dirty shoe worship, female domination, verbal humiliation, spitting in mouth/face, hard face slapping, beta male training, orgasm denial, tease and denial, shoe domination, and extreme femdom punishment.

MP4 | 72 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:07:05

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/71e676a1658b3
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
MF VIDEO - TOP MODEL BRUNA VITALE: FANCY FOOT DOMINATION


Bruna Vitalle and slave Alice - Bruna Vitalle is fantastic, she is creative and loves to dominate small prey, preferably lean girls and without strength, Bruna dominates and humbles its victims with their beautiful versatile feet, in any mode of film Bruna always stands out for its vonatde in dominate. she's awesome . don't miss!

MP4 | 2018 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:30:46

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/63b094fae0277
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
THE ENGLISH MANSION - GASMASK CBT PROBING - PART 1


Mistress Wildfire is toying with her subbie in the special bondage chair and advanced gasmask. She has him eager for her touch and attention, as she focuses her attention on his throbbing cock. Mistress has his balls locked in the stretch cage and uses the Erostek for erotic stimulation if his shaft as she continues the sensual CBT. Wildfire makes sure to stimulate it internally, edging him and tormenting until he is pleading to ejaculate his load.

STARRING MISTRESS ALEXANDRA WILDFIRE

MP4 | 599 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:06:41

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/91a89f1d17d00
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
BOSSY GIRLS - BUCKETS OF CUM


While enjoying reading time today.I found my very favourite fairytale.The one about the Princess who loved to suck cock..all day..every day!! It got me in a real cock sucking mood..luckily I had my slave nearby..he was licking the bottoms of my feet..so I sucked his cock!! I listened to pretty music while I was sucking!! I just LOVE to suck cock!! Then it was time for milking..and I Beat a TON of cum out of my slave!!! My whole room smelled like cum!! He just kept cumming!!!
Princess Amelie

MP4 | 483 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:08:22

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/6fee957eb5f62
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
BRAZIL FACE FUCKING - GODDESS IRIS SELUNA CRUEL FACE FUCK


Poor slave Nanda is in serious trouble because her Domme Iris Seluna wants to unleash her angry face fucking on her face. Evil Iris starts making slave to stay quiet while she rubs her ass and pussy on the girl face very hard. She is totally breathless from the heavy face fucking punishment she is receiving.

MP4 | 786 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:34:08

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/3480731ecf6f7
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
EZADA SINN - THE WHEEL OF PLEASURE, MY PLEASURE


On his first spin of the wheel, My pet was very unlucky. However, his second attempt at fate is a win beyond this wildest imaginations: he lands on PLEASURE. My lucky pet seems to be dreaming about his own pleasure, but I'll show him who's pleasure it shall be. My doggy will come to understand that every ounce of his joy emanates directly from Mine. A human pet is enjoyable to have around, yet he'll never please Me in any intimate way. My pet is more of a cuckold than anything else, and he will worship Me while My real lover, the Doxy, brings Me unimaginable satisfaction. I'm getting so excited that I order my cameraman to put the camera on a tripod and kneel at My other foot to worship Me as well, while My tireless lover brings Me orgasm after orgasm.

MP4 | 266 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:12:05

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/d792af5cd7dca
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
TOUGH LOVE ISLAND: FEMDOM CBT ELECTROPLAY CHASTITY HUMILIATION


Today on Tough Love Island, a hot new bombshell has entered the villa. And She's here to shake, or should I say shock, things up. As our contestant Bambi is about to find out, Onyx isn't your typical girl next door. She likes Her men to be submissive, masochistic little bitches. If Bambi wants a shot at love with Onyx, he's going to have to simp like he's never simped before! He might not be getting the action he hoped for, but his poor cock and balls are sure to get a lot of attention.. It just might a bit of a. shocking experience.

MP4 | 443 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:17:39

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/0a76a97274f32
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
SPECIAL WORKOUT! THE TRAINER IN MY SCISSOR HOLD IS ENSLAVED BY THE SMELL OF MY ASS!


I am with My personal trainer. He must help Me to increase My body muscle. Today, I am asking him to show Me some techniques to get a man in a tight scissor hold so he can't escape, to feel helpless!
He is happy to show Me how do to and once I get his head between My strong legs in a scissor hold, I noticed that he sniffs My crotch.
I don't have panties under the thin spandex leggings so you can imagine, once he felt the arousing scent and pheromone of My intimate area he gets a boner.
I noticed his boners, I reached his hard cock with My hand and I begin teasing it! His cock gets harder and I enjoy this so much. Holding him in the scissor hold while I tease his cock.
Then I change the position, his head is still in a scissor hold but this time I am sitting on his belly and I can spit in his mouth whenever I want!
I feed him with My spit while My hand is rubbing his erected cock and he is immobilized in the strong scissor hold of My legs.
I enjoyed teasing him and after this, I know I enslaved him so I can play with him even more. That's good! I like when I get new puppets.
If you enjoy the clip, don't forget to leave a tip - it would be a nice way to show Me, how much you appreciate Me and My work and, beside this, when I see that a video is very much appreciated, I do more videos in the same category! Therefore, if you like this video and want more in it's genre, leave a tip !

MP4 | 362 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:13:05

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/a90f4cdb3d2d2
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
EZADA SINN - THE BOOT RITUAL CONTEST MP4


I train My chattels to perform some tasks in a certain way, following a specific ritual, so they can make My life more comfortable and more fulfilled. Today, before I start filming with My chattel medor (who I intend to punish for not making the bed this morning, the clip will be posted in the near future), I wanted him to put My boots on, when I realized that he probably forgot the ritual for that. In his defense, there have been months since the last time he did it, but still, the ritual is very important and I expect all My chattels to perform it by heart. So I will make a little contest between medor and My live-in chattel sit: whichever one of them performs the ritual fastest, in a correct way, will earn the privilege of worshiping My ass, while the other one will be punished. So let's see which one of My chattels proves best at this!

MP4 | 237 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:12:35

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/075d85b7f9e99