UltraFile.org - Extreme Anal, Gorgeous Shemale Porn Star, Sexy Young Girls Hardcore, Old mans and Young chicks, Extreme Animal Lovers, Exclusive Private Home Made Scat Collection, Young Teen Girls Piss, Extreme Anorexia Porn, Brutal Facesitting, Anusling, Trample, Merciless Femdom, Extreme Psycho Trillers, Extreme Snuff Fantasy, Necro Porn Videos.
animal, animal fuck, animalfucking, animalpassion, animal passion, animals, animal sex, animalsex, beast, beastiality, beasts, bestiality, bizarre, blondes, brazilian, celebrities, crazy cow, dog, dog fuck, dogfucking, dogs, dogsex, dog sex, dvd, extreme farm, fuck, fucking, hardcore, horses, horses and dogs, label, liveshows, mixed animals, pet, pet sex, petsex, stallion, various, beasts vintage, violett, zoo, zoo porn, zoo sex, zoosex
Amateur, Anal, Asian, Ass, Babe, BBW, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunette, Bukkake, Celebrity, Creampie, Cumshot, Ebony, Euro, Fetish, Fisting, Funny, Group, Handjob, Hardcore, HD, Hentai, Interracial, Latina, Lesbian, Massage, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Pornstar, POV, Public, Reality, Red Head, Squirt, Striptease, Teen, Toys,Vintage

Keep2 Hot Femdom Video Thread

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS: SEE HOW STRONG MY LEGS ARE


Princess Ava and I have been working out together A LOT, recently. There is this SUPER hot instructor that has been flirting with us while shaping our bodies to be even HOTTER! After an intensive cycle class, Ava and I decide to do what any hot girl would. see how strong our legs are! Anyone can just like lift a bunch of heavy weights to determine their strength or whatever, but at the Mean Girl Manor we have losers available to use.

We take turns squeezing the life from this loser. Our sexy strong legs wrapped around its neck is basically a dream come true! So what if this loser can barley get any air, the true test is to see if we can make it LOL. Not only is this old bag of bones getting crushed between our thighs, we take pictures of each other scissoring it so we can send it to some hot guy at our gym.

00:12:27 | 2.09 GB | 3840x2160 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/bc387bdc36571/A..._Are_-_Princess_Amber_and_Goddess_Ava-_02.mp4
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
JENNI CZECHS WORLD: JC113 SCISSOR GAMES II


Slaveboy #5 and slavegirl #7 make a great submissive couple for Mistress Jenni's entertainment. Slaveboy is squeezed tight between Jenni's muscular legs until he cannot take it anymore which means slavegirl will be punished with slapping. After they switch and the punishment goes on. But it doesn't get any easier because Jenni keeps scissoring both slaves hard. When slaves keep tapping out too fast, she mocks their strength, makes them exercise and kiss her feet at same time. Jenni is still disappointed by the lack of their discipline so she shows them more of her agonizing headscissors. To make the humiliation even worse she grabs both slaves and crushes them with legs at same time to remind them who is the strong, superior leader. Finally Jenni orders slavegirl to lick her feet while she is slaveboy. "Well that was a fun game. We should play these more often!" Jenni says after she sends slaves away.

00:20:09 | 1.54 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/cbf65e7eb3258/Jenni_Czechs_World_-_JC113_Scissor_Games_II-_02.mp4
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
FURIES ROOM: SLAP TRAINING #2 (BAFFECOIN CASTING) - FACE-SLAPPING


Furies Room is recognized as the top destination for extreme face-slapping content. Known for its intensity, black eyes and severely swollen faces are common outcomes. The primary subject featured is Vincent, an exceptionally unique masochist with a specialization in extreme face-focused sessions.

We are soon shooting a webserie called Baffecoin. We casted few vanilla girls, fashion models, fitness models & actress, to check which girls could send some serious slaps to Vincent... ENJOY !

For every face-slapping fans.

00:14:59 | 1.47 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/1b87bf487b612/F...g_2_Baffecoin_Casting_-_Face-Slapping-_03.mp4
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
PRINCESS' SMOTHER TOY PT. 2 FT PRINCESS ONYX KIM


With his hands tied and no way to escape, Princess takes her seat and reminds him exactly who controls the air he gets. She teases as he desperately tries to shift under her perfect ass and pussy, but the more he struggles, the more she enjoys it. Whenever he needs air, she only lifts just enough for him to sniff her ass and pussy before sealing his face right back under her again.

00:11:11 | 1.16 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/9786ea10b1c2f/F...mother_Toy_Pt._2_ft_Princess_Onyx_Kim-_03.mp4
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
ANGEL AND LONDON - ANGRY BRATS TAKE THEIR FRUSTRATION OUT ON HIS TESTICLES


Angel and London have had a really inconvenient day. They are so frustrated and need to take their anger out. Their day was ruined so now it's time to ruin his testicles. They take turns kicking. Angels' day was ruined because there was no parking at school. And Londons day was ruined because they messed up her coffee order. They decide to give him the worst day ever. They kick his balls full effort. They even get him from behind. Ruthless and rapid kicks the girls start to feel better. We love ballbusting!

00:10:24 | 1.19 GB | 3840x2160 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/ec4b9ca491c30/B...r_Frustration_out_on_his_Testicles_4K-_02.mp4
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
GEA DOMINA - CUCKOLD: PREPARING HER FOR HIM


The couple is on the couch, lost in a slow, relaxed kiss. The atmosphere is intimate, enveloping. He holds her close, she leans into him, but after a moment, she pulls away with a playful smile.

"Where should we go for dinner?" he asks, caressing her face.

She takes a moment to think, absentmindedly twirling a strand of hair between her fingers. "We could try that new restaurant downtown. I heard it's nice."

He nods, then suggests an alternative. "Or, if you prefer, we can go back to that place by the waterfront."

00:15:11 | 2.25 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/7aa2059aeef6c/G...REPARING_HER_FOR_HIM_-_Italian_Femdom-_02.mp4
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
GOLDEN SHOWER, NYLONS AND HUMILIATION


HOUSE OF SINN: GOLDEN SHOWER, NYLONS AND HUMILIATION - DOMDELUXURY TEACHES THE PRICE OF MAKING HER WAIT
Domdeluxury catches Her useless slave in the bathtub when She needs to piss. he will now learn the price of making Her wait.

She stands over him and turns his body into Her personal toilet. She rubs Her bare feet through the warm piss on his chest, then stands directly over his face and unleashes another stream. With Her piss-soaked nylons, She grinds Her arse and clit across his face, marking him completely with Her scent.

This is exactly where you belong, chattel.

00:05:33 | 648 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e3c04167bff9c/H..._teaches_the_price_of_making_Her_wait-_02.mp4
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
MISTRESS GAIA: BREATHTAKING SILKY SILENCE


I have my slave on the floor, he is bound to a T bar and has little movement. I have also hooded him with a tight silk stocking mask. He has been in this stressful position for a long time and is already quite exausted. He's being punished for speaking back to me, and questioning my instructions. What a cheek... I'm going to teach him a lesson on keeping that mouth of his shut. I begin to tease and taunt him by placing my hands over his mouth, I allow him to breathe with only the use of his nose. It's extremely uncomfortable for him as he struggles to escape my tight grip on his face. I continue to pull on his mask making it tighten around his head and face, as he wriggles and squirms trying to get free. I so enjoy hand over mouth, as I'm in complete control and I want my bitch to suffer. He is getting more and more breathless, and I want to make sure he can't make any noise. So I remove my nylon socks and tie them really tight around his mouth and head. As he desperately tries to breathe, his muffled squeaks are so mush better than having to listen to his backchat. I'm going to leave my bitch to choke and suffer, and enjoy my breathtaking silky silence...

00:09:09 | 1016 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/961f207632fa3/M...TAKING_SILKY_SILENCE_-_Italian_Femdom-_03.mp4
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
SPECIAL WORKOUT! THE TRAINER IN MY SCISSOR


MISTRESS LUNA: SPECIAL WORKOUT! THE TRAINER IN MY SCISSOR HOLD IS ENSLAVED BY THE SMELL OF MY ASS!
I am with My personal trainer. He must help Me to increase My body muscle. Today, I am asking him to show Me some techniques to get a man in a tight scissor hold so he can't escape, to feel helpless!

He is happy to show Me how do to and once I get his head between My strong legs in a scissor hold, I noticed that he sniffs My crotch.

I don't have panties under the thin spandex leggings so you can imagine, once he felt the arousing scent and pheromone of My intimate area he gets a boner.

I noticed his boners, I reached his hard cock with My hand and I begin teasing it! His cock gets harder and I enjoy this so much. Holding him in the scissor hold while I tease his cock.

00:13:01 | 1.26 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/8b0c90142328e/M...ld_is_enslaved_by_the_smell_of_My_ass-_03.mp4
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS: PREPPING FOR MY VACATION


Princess Hannah is packing for a trip and who better to help her than her beta friend. She wants to try on some bikinis but she doesn't feel comfortable if the beta isn't in chastity. She says if it helps her she will let it out of chastity afterwards.

Since the beta cannot get hard, it must hump the air every time it likes what it sees! Princess Hannah talks about what she'll be doing on this vacation like meeting hot guys. Tanning. Getting massages. Clubbing . And mentions how she will wanna go shopping while she's there too. Hannha tells the beta that she wants spending money. The beta questions this cause he isn't even going. but hannah says "you do wanna be let out of chastity don't you???"

00:14:55 | 3.67 GB | 3840x2160 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/b380b55b05dde/A...ing_For_My_Vacation_-_Princess_Hannah-_03.mp4
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
BRAT PRINCESS 2: LONDON - SIMP ROOMMATE SCISSORED WITH FULL EFFORT


London Evans is super strong! She has very powerful legs and shows her simp how much stronger she is than him. He is a weak bitch. A beta bitch. She puts her ass all up in his face with her sexy legs wrapped around his neck and then squeezes so tightly. She dominates him. He moans and tries to get air but the hold her legs have around his little tiny stupid neck is no match for her!

00:12:56 | 1.27 GB | 3840x2160 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/653b70afc87f3/B...oommate_Scissored_with_Full_Effort_4K-_03.mp4
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
HONEYPOTPRODUCTIONS: PRINCESS HONEY - SWEAT REWARD


My slave got a raise at work! That means more money for Princess! Princess LOVES money. I think the little loser deserves a reward. I just got back from the gym, and I did so much cardio today, I am DRIPPING in sweat. What better reward for a freak then letting him worship My sweaty body? Feet, pits, ass... the stinkiest and sweatiest parts of Me.

00:17:59 | 1.56 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/89791bc80f35a/HoneyPotProductions_-_Princess_Honey_-_Sweat_Reward-_03.mp4