UltraFile.org - Extreme Anal, Gorgeous Shemale Porn Star, Sexy Young Girls Hardcore, Old mans and Young chicks, Extreme Animal Lovers, Exclusive Private Home Made Scat Collection, Young Teen Girls Piss, Extreme Anorexia Porn, Brutal Facesitting, Anusling, Trample, Merciless Femdom, Extreme Psycho Trillers, Extreme Snuff Fantasy, Necro Porn Videos.
animal, animal fuck, animalfucking, animalpassion, animal passion, animals, animal sex, animalsex, beast, beastiality, beasts, bestiality, bizarre, blondes, brazilian, celebrities, crazy cow, dog, dog fuck, dogfucking, dogs, dogsex, dog sex, dvd, extreme farm, fuck, fucking, hardcore, horses, horses and dogs, label, liveshows, mixed animals, pet, pet sex, petsex, stallion, various, beasts vintage, violett, zoo, zoo porn, zoo sex, zoosex
Amateur, Anal, Asian, Ass, Babe, BBW, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunette, Bukkake, Celebrity, Creampie, Cumshot, Ebony, Euro, Fetish, Fisting, Funny, Group, Handjob, Hardcore, HD, Hentai, Interracial, Latina, Lesbian, Massage, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Pornstar, POV, Public, Reality, Red Head, Squirt, Striptease, Teen, Toys,Vintage

Keep2 Hot Femdom Video Thread

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
HONEYPOTPRODUCTIONS: PRINCESS HONEY - HOW MANY TIMES?


Today I want to see how many times I can knock this dumbass the fuck out! he has been giving Me some attitude since he's been here and I'm so ready to teach him a lesson. I squeeze his neck with My strong thighs and arms til hes twitching on the floor for Me. It's so funny when they convulse like that! My legs have gotten so much stronger since the last time this slave saw Me and he's definitely gotten weaker. With 3 leg days a week at the gym I might just end this fool right here and now! he can barely catch his breath between squeezes... I don't care... I will show NO MERCY for stupid losers like him. I keep going and going because it's just too easy to make him go li scimp. I knocked this bitch out so many times I lost count.. has to be a new record!

00:19:02 | 1.46 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/a7fc79a29f17c/HoneyPotProductions_-_Princess_Honey_-_How_many_times-_02.mp4
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
The English Mansion - Licking Mistress Deep


Miss Vivienne looks amazing in her thigh length boots latex outfit as she plays with her special pleasure slave. She wants to have her perfect pussy worshipped with his eager tongue, as she sits over his face and grinds herself down. Mistress demands constant tongue attention, deep licking and kissing until she is orgasming hard, making sure he cleans up all her divine juices.

Featuring Miss Vivienne lAmour

00:12:55 | 1.13 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/712b952c40673/T...Miss_Vivienne_lAmour_-_Complete_Movie-_03.mp4
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Ella Kross - Orgasms Ruined By Painful Milking


Today I`m going to bring this slave to the brink of orgasm, gently rubbing his cock and balls all over while his rock-hard dick aches to cum. I take him to the edge of explosion just to stop, teasing him with my hands while his balls are dying to empty themselves all over me. Slowly I caress the sensitive tip of his dick, watching as it glistens with the lube I`ve coated it with. He wants to shoot his load so badly but I won`t let him, repeatedly getting him close to orgasm but ruining it by failing to get him off. Picking up the pace, I jerk him harder and faster, demanding he cum for me but releasing my grip on his dick as he shoots his load and leaving him to cum all by himself like the evil bitch that I am. No sooner is he done cumming do I grab hold of his cock again and begin tugging frantically, painfully milking this loser by making him cum for me one more time. His knees buckle as I get him off, his poor cock and balls sore, depleted, and in agony. There will be no refractory period for this jerk as I begin furiously jerking him off yet again!

00:10:14 | 559 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/8e3625527a133/Ella_Kross_-_Orgasms_Ruined_By_Painful_Milking-_02.mp4
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Ruby Onyx - Big Dick Chastity


You'll be straining in your chastity cage as you watch me jerking and sucking this GIANT COCK! Your chastity keys safely on my neck chain! I tease you about your small dick, whilst I enjoy sucking this Humungous Penis! I even got his measurements so you can compare his size with your pathetic little willy. Watch closely as He cums all over My Tits (and your keys) A yummy load for you to clean up, cucky!

00:11:47 | 1010 MB | 2560x1440 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/41336271fa343/Ruby_Onyx_-_Big_Dick_Chastity-_03.mp4
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
EDGED TO A HANDS FREE RUINED ORGASM


I have slave Flash bound to a chair, hooded, his legs wide apart with his cock and balls fully available to Me. It is not surprising that he seems a little nervous for, as I stand over him, My beauty and My lingerie weaken his resistance. I enjoy watching slave Flash in torment and trembling with desperation. My gloved hands roam freely over the sub, teasing past his groin as the slave listens intently to Me.

My beauty affects slave Flash deeply; he apologises for the obvious wetness of his cock. Another slave unable to control himself, leaking for My stockings, My short skirt, My cleavage. All totally understandable and a weakness that I will take advantage of. I acknowledge that slave Flash is with Me "on loan" and therefore two dominant Females will take pleasure in his predicament. All the while I stroke the sub's cock into stiffness, a solid reminder of his lust and selfish need.

Next I remind the slave of his position; I grip his balls tightly, causing the sub to sigh as I turn up the pressure. I apply My vicelike hold on the heavy, bulging, spheres. As I keep the tension, slave Flash groans and the veins stand out on his blue balls. I promise to leave those balls feeling painful, sore and frustrated today.

I grip the slave's neck, I place a stockinged knee on slave Flash's leg and I continue to increase his understanding of My power. The sub trembles and shivers with fear and I confirm "It will never stop!" Now I stimulate the swollen member, My gloved fingers swiftly bring slave Flash to the edge. I release his cock and it rocks up and down, in time with his head rocking back. I laugh at him, firmly under My control.

"No time at all!" I note, humiliating the slave for his inability to sustain himself under My manipulation. I have his cock dancing firmly to My tune.

00:09:28 | 684 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/9f59891e0df0a/M...S_FREE_RUINED_ORGASM_-_British_Femdom-_02.mp4
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS: NEW NAME NEW SLAVE


One of our old slaves has recently had its name changed after years and years of serving us. Because of its new identity, we are treating it like a brand new slave! Thats why Princess Skylar is holding a slave tryout for this loser to see how it can be used by us, even though its been used by us for a long time lol. Slave tryouts can be both painful and humiliating, but it will endure whatever we throw its way to remain a slave at the Mean Girl Manor.

00:14:41 | 2.34 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/28d164e54b1dd/AMERICAN_MEAN_GIRLS_-_New_Name_New_Slave_-_Princess_Skylar-_03.mp4
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
LICKING GIRLS FEET: LOLAH VIBE - I LIKE FARTING IN YOUR STUPID FACE!


Lolah was in the mood for slave humiliation today. Lolah had eaten well and decided to fart on her slave. Specifically, on her face and mouth, to humiliate her. Lolah sat firmly on marcia's face and periodically farted in her face and ordered her to lick her anus. Sometimes Lolah ordered the slave to open her mouth. marcia opened her mouth and swallowed Lolah's fart. Lolah found this very amusing. She humiliated marcia mentally while she licked her anus. This wasn't enough for Lolah. She took her slave to the restroom and ordered her to lick the dirty toilet. Afterwards, she pissed a little on the slave's face to let her know how worthless she was.

00:17:05 | 1.63 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/a0f10f1c79e00/L..._-_I_like_farting_in_your_stupid_face-_02.mp4
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
BRAZIL FEMDOM: FACE FUCK ON SMOTHER BOX


Beautiful Dark Roth shows her perversity in this hot and nasty facesitting movie. Her poor slave Michael is on the bed with his head inside a smother box and is totally defenseless while she seats her firm butt above his face and smashes the bastard with her heavy weight. The guy is obeyed to remain quiet while his Mistress keeps making him to smell her pussy and sweaty asshole. The hot angry Domme bounces her big butt up and down Michael head and the poor bastard gets his nose almost inside Dark Roth ass and pussy that keeps smothering the guy with her big butt until the end.

00:35:42 | 1.52 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/a54cbb50ae3a4/BRAZIL_FEMDOM_-_Face_Fuck_On_Smother_Box_-_FULL_VERSION-_03.mp4
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
PRINCESS HANNAH USES HOUSE SLAVES TO CLEAN HER FEET AND PATIO


Princess Hannah is lounging outside getting her feet worshiped while make another slave eat all the dirt off the deck. Hannah is super bratty and mean towards this loser, It MUST make the deck shiney and new by licking each and every inch with its tongue.Hannah just wants to get her feet cleaned and gets angrier the more she has to tell the human mop how to do its job!!!! Having slaves is supposed to make life better for a hot girl, but some days it feels like more of a chore.

00:15:04 | 2.45 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/d733af96b7923/A...se_Slaves_to_Clean_Her_Feet_and_Patio-_03.mp4
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
GUESS HOW MANY DAYS I WORN THONG - MISS LITH


In this Guess How Many Days I Worn Thong video, Gorgeous Miss Lith is in mood to play with eddy. She explains him that she will be going to wear her thongs one by one and make him sniff it. Eddy needs to guess how many days she is wearing that thong from. If he gets it right he will get chance to worship her beautiful delicious ass. But if he gets wrong she will slap him mercilessely. Must have video for all femdom lovers. Especially a gem for fans and followers of gorgeous Miss Lith.

00:10:54 | 676 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/90d0d332ea891/R...ow_Many_Days_I_Worn_Thong_-_Miss_Lith-_03.mp4
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
CRUELAMAZONS - Teased with booty - Ft Mistress Tatjana and Mistress Nomi


Mistress Nomi has her slave tied to the caning rack, only his cock is exposed to her. Of course Mistress Tatjana is there to help, she wiggles her butt and grazes her body to the slave, who is about to come in any second, even though he is not supposed to. Mistress Nomi goes on with the handjob, knowing exactly where and what the slave likes, while Tatjana pushes her firm butt to his member. The slave comes suddenly, covering Tatjana's pants, now he has to face the consequences.

00:10:27 | 781.38 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/949d2e5d49636/C...t._Mistress_Tatjana_and_Mistress_Nomi-_01.mp4
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
WorshipAriana - REAL SESSION - Headscissor, Bully and Trample the Simp


Scissorholds and Full Weight Facestanding Featuring Goddess Jay
While Goddess Jay and I were waiting for our food delivery, the hanger was real so we decided to bully our desperate little simp before things got out of hand! We convinced him to come see us with the promise of some scissoring, but this pathetic simp had no idea he was about to get locked in our powerful scissorholds instead of watching Jay and I go at it.

He'll endure anything just to be around us, which means he suffered through intense double domination double headscissors and full weight headscissor action in this authentic real life femdom session. We took turns putting him in different scissorholds for some serious scissor domination, laughing at how wimpy and defeated his little body looked under our double domme headscissor power. Once the scissorholds had him completely broken, I stood up and started trampling and dancing all over him with my perfect PAWG curves - full weight merciless facestanding on his face with absolutely no regard for his comfort! Goddess Jay recorded the whole merciless dancing trampling session.

00:12:16 | 1.83 GB | 2560x1440 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/40f54a810ff42/W...ht_Facestanding_Featuring_Goddess_Jay-_01.mp4
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
EZADA SINN: 10 YEARS ANNIVERSARY DATE NIGHT


Today is My 10 years anniversary with hubby and I decided to share with you a very special clip: our anniversary date night (which happened on our weekly date night). As always, We dressed up for the occasion, and, after dinner, I took him to the House of Sinn, My playspace, where I had prepared in advance several kinky toys. I start by covering his head with a leather hood, to depersonalize him; he is just a sex toy for Me. Collared and locked in chastity, he must worship Me as his Goddess. his face will be a comfortable seat under My spandex clad ass, and his mouth and ass must be open and ready for My big strap-on cock. While pegging him, I spit in his mouth; not to humiliate him, but because it arouses Us both. I love using him like this, and he loves being My sex toy. I love hubby very much, and even more so when he is offering himself to Me totally. For Us, the intimacy achieved during kinky sex play in a power exchange relationship just cannot be surpassed. Happy anniversary, hubby!

00:33:06 | 1.61 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/53e60cfda6f63/Ezada_Sinn_-_10_years_anniversary_date_night-_03.mp4
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
BRAT PRINCESS 2: ALANA AND HONEY - PUPCUP GETS HUMBLED


That's it. Pupcup is gonna get it! This stupid idiot decided not to listen. When pupcup doesn't listen, he gets punished. Time to get humbled. They put him on his knees and yank his ball sack and squish it in between the humbler. His balls are stretched and tied behind him so he can't move, or his balls will be ripped off. His testicles are so sensitive because they are taunt and vulnerable. The girls get out all their little play toys to hit him with. They smack his ass, his tight sack and his feet. He looks so stupid. Maybe this will teach him.

00:12:40 | 1.69 GB | 3840x2160 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/0585ce91be67b/Brat_Princess_2_-_Alana_and_Honey_-_Pupcup_gets_Humbled_4K-_02.mp4
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
MISTRESS LEXY NOIR PLEASURES HERSELF WHILE WHIPPING HER DENIED CHATTEL


HOUSE OF SINN: CHASTITY, WHIPPING AND FACESITTING: MISTRESS LEXY NOIR PLEASURES HERSELF WHILE WHIPPING HER DENIED CHATTEL
Mistress Lexy Noir keeps Her chattel kneeling in the corner, locked in chastity. She strips his ego bare while pleasuring Herself, Her whip cracking across his skin. You watch as his pathetic dicklet strains helplessly in its cage. Face pressed close, he feels every vibration and inhales her growing arousal. She whips him harder as She builds to climax, making him count each strike until She cums. Denied and humiliated, this chattel earns only the right to sniff Her wet pussy afterwards. Pure torment for Her pleasure alone.

00:11:27 | 1.08 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/b3c42cc0aad9e/H...elf_while_whipping_Her_denied_chattel-_02.mp4