UltraFile.org - Extreme Anal, Gorgeous Shemale Porn Star, Sexy Young Girls Hardcore, Old mans and Young chicks, Extreme Animal Lovers, Exclusive Private Home Made Scat Collection, Young Teen Girls Piss, Extreme Anorexia Porn, Brutal Facesitting, Anusling, Trample, Merciless Femdom, Extreme Psycho Trillers, Extreme Snuff Fantasy, Necro Porn Videos.
animal, animal fuck, animalfucking, animalpassion, animal passion, animals, animal sex, animalsex, beast, beastiality, beasts, bestiality, bizarre, blondes, brazilian, celebrities, crazy cow, dog, dog fuck, dogfucking, dogs, dogsex, dog sex, dvd, extreme farm, fuck, fucking, hardcore, horses, horses and dogs, label, liveshows, mixed animals, pet, pet sex, petsex, stallion, various, beasts vintage, violett, zoo, zoo porn, zoo sex, zoosex
Amateur, Anal, Asian, Ass, Babe, BBW, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunette, Bukkake, Celebrity, Creampie, Cumshot, Ebony, Euro, Fetish, Fisting, Funny, Group, Handjob, Hardcore, HD, Hentai, Interracial, Latina, Lesbian, Massage, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Pornstar, POV, Public, Reality, Red Head, Squirt, Striptease, Teen, Toys,Vintage

Keep2 Hot Femdom Video Thread

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Jayne Doe - Medical Room Anal Blast


In this intense clip, Mistress Jayne Doe and Miss Celine take control of their muscular submissive, expertly securing him to a medical chair for a session of thrilling domination. The atmosphere is charged with anticipation as the two dominas unleash a torrent of powerful dukes and commanding hands, skillfully administering both pleasure and pain.As the muscular sub struggles against his restraints, the mistresses expertly transform his resistance into submission, showcasing their mastery in the art of domination. The camera captures every moment, from the playful taunts to the electrifying impact of each strike, creating a sensory overload that heightens the experience.With every blow, the dynamic between the dominas and their submissive intensifies, revealing the psychological depth of their interactions. Viewers are invited to witness the delicate balance of power, trust, and surrender that defines this unique encounter. This video is a must-see for those who appreciate the interplay of strength and submission, as Mistress Jayne Doe and Miss Celine push their sub to his limits, leaving him breathless and begging for more. Get ready for an unforgettable journey into the world of disciplined pleasure.

00:22:05 | 1.59 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/6889ac0f6bddf/Jayne_Doe_-_Medical_Room_Anal_Blast-_02.mp4
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
18-Inch Giant Dildos Deep Anal Stretching by Two Dominatrixes


Goddess Baavan and Madam Rabbit spread their captured extraterrestrial's ass cheeks wide, sliding the long 18-inch dildo deep inside him. The sleek toy glides in smoothly thanks to their prior training, inch after inch disappearing as he moans in ecstatic alien sounds. "Look at his eyes begging for it," they laugh, pushing further until the full length fills him completely. He takes every rung with eager greed, his hole stretching beautifully around the massive probe while they tease him about how perfectly built he is for this. Slowly they withdraw it, counting each inch as it emerges glistening, only to praise their well-trained pet for taking it all the way like a champion. Impressed by his capacity, they bring in the legendary General - just as long but three times thicker - and work it into his hungry ass together. The immense girth stretches him wider than before, drawing louder moans as it sinks to the base. Goddess Baavan and Madam Rabbit grin at the sight of their slutty alien taking the massive toy so eagerly, his body quivering with pleasure. They decide to leave the General buried deep inside him overnight, prepping him perfectly to be lent out to the gay biker gang for the weekend, where he'll be ready to handle whatever massive cocks come his way. Their little alien slut is thriving in his new role.

00:10:14 | 817 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/aa05043f7841b/C...ep_Anal_Stretching_by_Two_Dominatrixes-03.mp4
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Sadistic Lucy - The most extreme of canings. Starring Miss Suzanna Maxwell


Miss Suzanna Maxwell - This Is Certainly Not For The Squeamish This is the most extreme caning scene I've ever filmed. Miss Suzanna Maxwell administers the most brutal of canings to her poor slave, leaving his backside an absolute mess! The slave is screaming and crying genuine tears as he barely manages to endure the savage caning! THE IMAGES OF HIS ASS ARE TOO EXTREME TO SHOW! FILM SLAVES WANTED. INFO AT THE TOP OF PAGE.

00:16:36 | 565 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/33091008dc444/S...anings._Starring_Miss_Suzanna_Maxwell-_02.mp4
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Ball Crusher & Zipper Torment - Two Dominatrices Destroy Slave Balls


Madam Rabbit and Goddess Baavan press the clear ball crusher firmly down onto the slave's exposed balls as he lies flat on his back atop the cage. With wicked smiles, they take turns tightening the screws, turning them steadily until his sack flattens like a pancake beneath the acrylic plates. "Let's make a little pancake out of his balls," Madam Rabbit purrs, pushing hers down further while Goddess Baavan matches the pressure, the flesh bulging white at the edges. They joke about drizzling maple syrup over their creation for breakfast, their gloved hands working in rhythm as the slave squirms and breathes through the intense compression, his body tensing with every twist.Once satisfied with the flattened result, the dominatrices reach in with metal tongs, squeezing and tugging his aching balls while mocking his tiny, flaccid cock. "Look at this pathetic little shrimp dick," they tease, stretching the nub between their fingers and comparing it to something even smaller. They then remove the ball crusher and apply the zipper, lining his balls and cock with rows of clothespins connected by string, admiring their handiwork. On the count of three, Goddess Baavan yanks the cord hard, ripping them all off at once as the slave arches and cries out in pain and ecstasy. Grinning at his response, they decide to repeat the thrilling torment, eager to build his tolerance for daily pain sessions as this one is new to the fold.

00:05:23 | 598 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e57ff68fdedc1/C..._Two_Dominatrices_Destroy_Slave_Balls-_03.mp4
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
HoneyPotProductions - Princess Honey - Helpless for Goddess


All mummified and helpless.. I can do whatever I wish to you and you can't do anything about it! I can hurt you as much as I want and you have no choice but to lay there and fucking take it. I know you love being completely vulnerable for Me tho... maybe I should just leave you bound up like this all night!

00:25:29 | 3.76 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/892884a4fadcf/H...Princess_Honey_-_Helpless_for_Goddess-_02.mp4
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
HoneyPotProductions - Princess Honey - Helpless for Goddess


All mummified and helpless.. I can do whatever I wish to you and you can't do anything about it! I can hurt you as much as I want and you have no choice but to lay there and fucking take it. I know you love being completely vulnerable for Me tho... maybe I should just leave you bound up like this all night!

00:25:29 | 3.76 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/892884a4fadcf/H...Princess_Honey_-_Helpless_for_Goddess-_02.mp4
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
HoneyPotProductions - Princess Honey - Helpless for Goddess


All mummified and helpless.. I can do whatever I wish to you and you can't do anything about it! I can hurt you as much as I want and you have no choice but to lay there and fucking take it. I know you love being completely vulnerable for Me tho... maybe I should just leave you bound up like this all night!

00:25:29 | 3.76 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/892884a4fadcf/H...Princess_Honey_-_Helpless_for_Goddess-_02.mp4
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
HoneyPotProductions - Princess Honey - Helpless for Goddess


All mummified and helpless.. I can do whatever I wish to you and you can't do anything about it! I can hurt you as much as I want and you have no choice but to lay there and fucking take it. I know you love being completely vulnerable for Me tho... maybe I should just leave you bound up like this all night!

00:25:29 | 3.76 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/892884a4fadcf/H...Princess_Honey_-_Helpless_for_Goddess-_02.mp4
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Club Stiletto - Caged for Foot Worship - Mistress Caelyx


Mistress Caelyx sits dominantly on the red cage in her sheer black lingerie, her stunning red hair cascading down, where she locked a slave in the cage with only his head exposed for devoted foot worship. She teases him mercilessly, rubbing her nylon-covered soles across his face and pressing them into his drooling mouth while he stares up at her with pure desperation. His eyes cross with need as she brings her pretty red toenails closer, letting him inhale her scent before sliding her toes between his eager lips. He sucks hungrily on every digit as she smiles, clearly enjoying her power, her tattooed body shifting with arousal while the second slave waits on all fours on the saw bench, ass presented and ready. She plays with her pussy then tugs up her panties revealing her beautiful red bush.She slowly peels off the nylons and continues the bare foot worship, running her soft soles over his open mouth and commanding his tongue to lick from ankle to tip, then slip between each toe. He worships every inch of her fresh pedicure like the perfect foot slut he is. Her pussy grows wet from the sensation, knowing her other toy is waiting across the dungeon to experience her strap-on. Finished for now, Mistress Caelyx stuffs the worn nylons into his mouth and orders him to stay put until she returns. She rises gracefully, strides over, and delivers a firm slap to the waiting slave's exposed ass, her body buzzing with excitement for what comes next.

00:07:25 | 713 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/929dbc8454134/Club_Stiletto_-_Caged_for_Foot_Worship_-_Mistress_Caelyx-_02.mp4
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Raptures Fetish Playground - Taking Rapture's Cock - Strap-On


Rapture loves humiliating men by fucking them in the ass. Her slave starts off happy, as Rapture gives him a HJ and a BJ. His happiness is cut short when Rapture lets him know it's his turn to suck cock. She puts him on his knees, and makes him deep throat her cock. Once it's nice and wet, Rapture throws him on the bed. Pushing his head into the mattress, Rapture spreads his ass cheeks and inserts her cock into his asshole. Rapture fucks him hard; letting him know he is now her bitch. She flips him on his back and fucks him some more, before pulling out and sitting on his chest. Rapture makes him suck and clean off her cock, then leaves him there humiliated and ashamed.

00:14:57 | 657 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/92c78f43f33a4/R...nd_-_Taking_Rapture_s_Cock_-_Strap-On-_03.mp4
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Young Goddess Kim - Facesitting the Chastity slave - Ass Smothering


I just love the feeling of a helpless struggling male beneath My powerful pantyhose ass. This chastity bitch slave is just a thing to be used and abused, making it suffer as I smother it and control its breath. I laugh at the chastity ass bitch and slap it's pathetic face. Being tightly beneath My crotch is heaven, being smothered by My ass is bliss. Perhaps this unworthy slave just got too lucky, I should just sit it out until it's last breath...

00:07:57 | 358 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/bdc528728d37a/Y...g_the_Chastity_slave_-_Ass_Smothering-_03.mp4
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Young Goddess Kim - Facesitting the Chastity slave - Ass Smothering


I just love the feeling of a helpless struggling male beneath My powerful pantyhose ass. This chastity bitch slave is just a thing to be used and abused, making it suffer as I smother it and control its breath. I laugh at the chastity ass bitch and slap it's pathetic face. Being tightly beneath My crotch is heaven, being smothered by My ass is bliss. Perhaps this unworthy slave just got too lucky, I should just sit it out until it's last breath...

00:07:57 | 358 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/bdc528728d37a/Y...g_the_Chastity_slave_-_Ass_Smothering-_03.mp4
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Sado-Ladies - Double Domme Discipline Session Part 2 - BRANDNEW


The mood intensifies as Madame Lynn and Lady Alana Dark continue their relentless discipline. The submissives are bent over the benches, their bodies exposed as the two Dommes methodically deepen the punishment. Every strike lands with purpose, transforming the men's mounting discomfort into a visible display of devotion. Once their skin has been thoroughly marked, the women turn their attention to more vulnerable targets. With playful cruelty and unmistakable confidence, they exploit the men's sensitivity, proving that true submission means surrendering every part of oneself to their amusement. By the end of this chapter, the submissives are flushed, trembling, and reminded that their mistresses are only beginning to explore the limits of their obedience.

00:09:45 | 766 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/b2b35f29ff9bb/S..._Discipline_Session_Part_2_-_BRANDNEW-_02.mp4