Open your cock to me - Vancouver Kinky Dominatrix
Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English
In this brutal clip my slave is under a trample board with only his cock and balls sticking out. I taunt him strutting on the board showing off my long tall high heels. I step on his cock and balls with both my toes and heels threatening to puncture him for my amusement. I decide the type penetration he deserves is of the long steel variety. I put out a urethral sound and fuck his cock with it, and stop only to step back on his cock and balls with my hard dangerous heels, ignoring his screams. The only break he gets with me smothering his face with the sound back deep inside his cock.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3914kbps
Audio: 123kbps
File size: 266.7 MB
Download Open your cock to me - Vancouver Kinky Dominatrix
Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English
In this brutal clip my slave is under a trample board with only his cock and balls sticking out. I taunt him strutting on the board showing off my long tall high heels. I step on his cock and balls with both my toes and heels threatening to puncture him for my amusement. I decide the type penetration he deserves is of the long steel variety. I put out a urethral sound and fuck his cock with it, and stop only to step back on his cock and balls with my hard dangerous heels, ignoring his screams. The only break he gets with me smothering his face with the sound back deep inside his cock.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3914kbps
Audio: 123kbps
File size: 266.7 MB
Download Open your cock to me - Vancouver Kinky Dominatrix