UltraFile.org - Extreme Anal, Gorgeous Shemale Porn Star, Sexy Young Girls Hardcore, Old mans and Young chicks, Extreme Animal Lovers, Exclusive Private Home Made Scat Collection, Young Teen Girls Piss, Extreme Anorexia Porn, Brutal Facesitting, Anusling, Trample, Merciless Femdom, Extreme Psycho Trillers, Extreme Snuff Fantasy, Necro Porn Videos.
animal, animal fuck, animalfucking, animalpassion, animal passion, animals, animal sex, animalsex, beast, beastiality, beasts, bestiality, bizarre, blondes, brazilian, celebrities, crazy cow, dog, dog fuck, dogfucking, dogs, dogsex, dog sex, dvd, extreme farm, fuck, fucking, hardcore, horses, horses and dogs, label, liveshows, mixed animals, pet, pet sex, petsex, stallion, various, beasts vintage, violett, zoo, zoo porn, zoo sex, zoosex
Amateur, Anal, Asian, Ass, Babe, BBW, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunette, Bukkake, Celebrity, Creampie, Cumshot, Ebony, Euro, Fetish, Fisting, Funny, Group, Handjob, Hardcore, HD, Hentai, Interracial, Latina, Lesbian, Massage, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Pornstar, POV, Public, Reality, Red Head, Squirt, Striptease, Teen, Toys,Vintage

Guys And Sweet Tight Hole | Blowjob Professionals | Twinks

www210985

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

RoRi - Drilling CJ Bareback


The third, but not last, film in the Cj series sees Rogan simply just fuck Cj like the muscle beast he is! Though there's nothing simple in the way Rogan fucks and here is another example why subs are either lining up or running away scared from the number one muscle !

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 309kbps






File size: 432.5 MB


Download RoRi - Drilling CJ Bareback
​
 

www210985

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Military Classified - Cleveland


Well guys the time has come and Cleveland finally takes to the plunge into fucking some gay ass! Today I've managed to convince him to fuck my ass, something he's never done to any guy before, and make a shit load of money doing it. Cleveland took the bate and in a private session actually turned him on slapping my ass a few times before I sat on his cock cowboy style and rode him to the end.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1825kbps
Audio: 124kbps






File size: 189.1 MB


Download Military Classified - Cleveland
​
 

www210985

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Military Classified - Channing


Channing was definitely a little nervous when he arrived at my studios in Laguna Beach. He traveled from a distance today and rather new to the area, he needed to make some money quickly. This being his 3rd visit, he was pretty comfortable as we got the process done but once I told him that he was going to fuck me in the ass today... he bocked... until I told him how much he would be making and that put a smile on his face.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1826kbps
Audio: 124kbps






File size: 212.1 MB


Download Military Classified - Channing
​
 

www210985

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

MZ - Obedient Servant: Dylan Dukes, Hans Berlin Bareback


Horny hunk Dylan Dukes loves to be an obedient bottom for dominant daddies like Hans Berlin. After chance encounter in gym locker room, both wearing only jockstraps, dominating top throatfucks Dylan Dukes near the urinal, making his juicy saliva drip all over his muscular body. After relaxing Dylan's tight hole with rimming and fingering, starts full on doggystyle bareback. Hungry for cock, Dylan continues riding on the bathroom floor and ends up being filled with cum, after which dominant drains Dylan's cock, getting a full load in his mouth.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8177kbps
Audio: 123kbps






File size: 826.8 MB


Download MZ - Obedient Servant: Dylan Dukes, Hans Berlin Bareback
​
 

www210985

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Military Classified - Cody raw


My good buddy Cody is back and we tried something a little different and literally started this video with him completely naked and without even saying a single word... just right into the action! Cody is a little jarhead stud from San Diego who has come back to show us all how straight guys fucks a nice tight wet hole and delivers a performance that will make your mouths drop. I think this is his best video to date.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:36
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 223.8 MB


Download Military Classified - Cody raw
​
 

www210985

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Military Classified - Buzz anal


The Buzz is back! and sporting a shaved head now and he's returned to make a little bit of money and also get rid of a big fat nut that he's been saving up ready to discharge for the cameras today. Today's surprise is that he bent me over and fucked me which wasn't on the menu but.... what the hell! He decided to smoke a cigarette this time to ease the nervers and stay relaxed in one of his better performances to date.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:41
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1955kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 225.2 MB


Download Military Classified - Buzz anal
​
 

www210985

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Military Classified - Cody anal


Cody has been on deployment for a few months and contacted me when he got back to California needing to make some money. I immediately jumped at the chance to get him back in my studios to do what he does best.... Fuck! This lean tight Marine was looking better than ever and ready for me to just attack and devour! Today Cody is fucking BB which made this session hot, nasty and very kinky! You'll note this scene was shot back in 06 and comes to us from the archives of militaryclassified. Take a look!

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:52
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1957kbps
Audio: 125kbps






File size: 212.8 MB


Download Military Classified - Cody anal
​
 

www210985

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Latinboyz Star Sabado

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Latinboyz
Genres: Anal Oral Sex, Twinks, Latin, Big Cock, Rimming, Cumshots, Tattoos

Talk about sibling rivalry... When bi-curious hotty Sabado found out his twin brother had done nude modeling for a different company he wanted to one up him by doing hardcore porn. He already knew LatinBoyz model Star and asked how he could get into porn.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
Audio: 93kbps




File size: 297.6 MB


Download Latinboyz Star Sabado
​
 

www210985

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

MC - Trenton No. 10 (Anal, Rim) Bareback


Trenton is back and he couldn't stop at just one movie so he had to come back and take care of that ass just one more time! Today Trenton is back and gets on his knees to do some booty worshipping, cock sucking, yes you heard that right, and some ass fucking of course and proving once again that straight guys, when properly coerced, can be the perfect sexual partner for a gay guy like myself! Watch!
Today is part 2 of Trenton's visit to California. You see he moved away to Colorado because of the mountains. You see he's a rock climber and loves the outdoors but is a sucker for latina booties and mine is close to it so he has a fascination for it and easily took the bait when I asked him to rim and fuck me. The cock sucking was something he threw in as a bonus! I sure didn't mind.
It was an enter in the room and take over scene for Trenton and something he's not use to doing. Typically, models are under my direction and I'm always anticipating their next move but today, Trenton is on.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1829kbps
Audio: 138kbps






File size: 201.9 MB


Download MC - Trenton No. 10 (Anal, Rim) Bareback
​
 

www210985

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Military Classified - Clint - oral


I'd like to introduce Clinton who is a tall boy standing 6'4" and weighing 185 on a leaner but nicely built body. Clint is about 40% covered in tats but overall very smooth skin, beautiful button brown eyes and a cute smile that makes him so delicious to look at. He's a rebel of sorts from a rough childhood and the luxury of "grow up" early in life. I responded to an ad he placed on craigslist looking for women and I pitched a pretty good proposition. He actually responded immediately with some interesting pics and the burning question, "how much can I make?" When I told him how much, he easily agreed! The rest you're about to see.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:51
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 763kbps
Audio: 93kbps






File size: 94.0 MB


Download Military Classified - Clint - oral
​
 

www210985

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

MC - Elijah No. 3 (Blowjob, Rim, Feet)


Today I'm bringing back a favorite of the website and you all know him as Elijah! This lanky former Army guy was let out of the military for reasons not to be discussed but still has that military edge that I love so today I'm taking this boy on the ride of his life giving him oral in just about every hole on his body until I end the session by playing his skin flute to a joyful end! This one looks like it hurt!
Elijah is definitely a quiet one and although he looks a little twink-ish, he also has a smooth tight body that gives him that edge that a lot of my models have when they are in the military. So when the cameras started rolling, I placed Elijah on the bed sprawled out and began my work. He wasn't sure what I was going to do because I didn't go over the oral part on his feet and ass but once I brought the idea to him, he took the bait and we were off to the races.
I took off his socks and shoes and I love to take a whiff of them to see how musty they are and Elijah had nice .

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1827kbps
Audio: 100kbps






File size: 196.5 MB


Download MC - Elijah No. 3 (Blowjob, Rim, Feet)
​
 

www210985

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

MC - Boe No. 2 (Anal) Bareback


Today I'm bringing back a little hot straight stud that I have been enamored by for a few weeks now and his name is Boe! Yep Boe is back and looking hot as ever and today I've managed to convince him, with a little bit of cash, to bent me over and fuck me but good. Watch as Rob seduces this straight 20 year old and extracts the perfect load all over my ass and I caught it all on tape.
When I hired Boe I knew he would be special and i was exactly right. Nice kid with a nice personality and a body, well, I think its hard to look bad at 20 right? Well once we got all the paperwork out of the way we made our way up to the bedroom where I had everything set up and ready to go. Once the cameras were rolling I sat Boe down at the edge of the bed and knelt down in front of him ready to begin my work.
Boe was zeroed into the porn and I was zeroed into his cock. I began slowly and through his clothes but before the long the clothes were off, Boe was butt naked and I was stepped up the cock s.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1826kbps
Audio: 99kbps






File size: 184.2 MB


Download MC - Boe No. 2 (Anal) Bareback
​
 

www210985

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

MC - Blaze (Blowjob)


Today I'm introducing one of the hottest models I've yet to discover and Ive managed to document each step for this straight surfer type who is from the rough part of town and ready to negotiate his "assets" for some money and today Ive proven that once again a straight guy has his price and watch as Rob negotiates this stud into a blowjob that literally blows him away although he tries to downplay it at the end by giving it a 7!
When Blaze arrived at my studios I was floored at the size of this stud! He stands at 180 and not taller than 6'1" but his body is tight, big chest, smooth skin and a dick that made my mouth water when he unleashed it in our session. I was hoping that he was be all business and let me handle him and it looks like today is the day!
I asked him all kinds of wonderful sexual questions that he answered easily and even with a bit of humor that made him an interesting character. Typical straight stud with a nice body, big dick and great smile that are a winning .

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1826kbps
Audio: 123kbps






File size: 194.7 MB


Download MC - Blaze (Blowjob)
​
 

www210985

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

HB2 - Apollo & Gabriel Ninfeto Bareback


Apollo comes in this scene showing Gabriel what the fuck a Greek God is like.The teens had to put up with the pressure of that man show and let Apollo do whatever he wanted.This naughty young guy delighted in the hard cock and raw sex of Apollo, failing to contain the lust of this fuck.Apollo showed Gabriel the power of the Hot actors and put it to fuck in this young boy's ass.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2738kbps
Audio: 124kbps






File size: 305.1 MB


Download HB2 - Apollo & Gabriel Ninfeto Bareback
​
 

www210985

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Timfuck - Paul, Ed And Brent


With the cumhounds I film, you can pretty much throw anyone together and see what happens. For these guys sexual connection is like a jigsaw where every piece fits with every other, and each combination makes a new picture of communal satisfaction.
The plan here was for brent to give his perfect muscle ass up to paul and ed, which definitely worked out. However, while ed was plugging his dick into brent's cock socket, paul started feeling between ed's cheeks and found another willing hole. Pretty soon brent had his tongue down ed's throat, holding him in place while paul plowed ed's butthole from behind with a cock that was still wet from brent's cumsloppy hole.
When they were done, brent was more than happy to suck the cocks clean and lie back, exhausted, with an ass full of juice. An authentic piece of improvised sleaze, played out in the orange lamplight of a seedy hotel room made into a rut den for ass breeders.


Format: mp4
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4574kbps
Audio: 239kbps






File size: 512.9 MB


Download Timfuck - Paul, Ed And Brent
​
 

www210985

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

HT - Good Game, Bro: Andre Donovan, Jack Bailey Bareback


This film is about bringing tenderness and affection into relationship to men's perception of power through balancing athletic prowess and "bro culture" with nurturance and attuning to each other's sensual needs. "Good Game, Bro" is a fantasy of what sports players long for from their teammates.
Though these models look the part of athletes, we also see them open up to each other in a very sweet, nurturing, caring way - something that athletes often struggle to do because of internalized misogyny and homophobia.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7754kbps
Audio: 217kbps






File size: 808.7 MB


Download HT - Good Game, Bro: Andre Donovan, Jack Bailey Bareback
​
 

www210985

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

Militarycassified Ventura blowjob


Ventura is actually born in Russia but is a United States citizen who joined the Marines and got stationed at Camp Pendleton when I met him online while he was advertising for pussy to fuck. He's a big boy, well built, the typical looking Marine who loved to get his big uncut dick sucked but never had the pleasure of blowin a load to one, today was an eye openning experience.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1828kbps
Audio: 104kbps






File size: 184.7 MB


Download Militarycassified Ventura blowjob
​
 

www210985

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

MC - Rock Blowjob


Ever so often I come across a straight guy that really gets my motor running more than most I encounter and "The Rock" is definitely in that category. I met the Rock online and I wasn't sure that I would even get a answer back when I responded to his ad on craigslist. I must have worded things right because I was blown away when this stud responded and told me he was interested in hearing more. After enough rhetoric back and forth I convinced him to meet me and when it was all said and done we had gone from negotiating a whackoff to pussy porn to me going down on my knees and giving him one of the best blowjobs of his natural born life.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1827kbps
Audio: 105kbps






File size: 212.1 MB


Download MC - Rock Blowjob
​
 

www210985

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

YoungBastards - Taking turns in a raw jock fuckhole 1080p


Luke Ward and Luke Geer are always cruising for somewhere warm and wet to park their bareback pricks, so when they catch young blond Robbie defacing a wall in the old warehouse they don't hesitate to make him their bitch. He's surprised at first, but with the first taste of uncut cock he's greedily gobbling both their hard boners in a feast of wet slurping that soon has him naked and bouncing on their boners. The guys take turns jabbing their raw cocks up his hole, using him between them, with big man Ward giving the twink a ride on his meat before handsome jock Geer takes over to fuck him from behind. On his back on the cold and hard concrete the boy finally gets the hot cream rammed out of him in a splashing finish that has Geer pulling out and exploding in a gigantic mess of spurting ball juice, with Ward soon finishing up with his own muscle man jizz spurting from his hooded length.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5756kbps
Audio: 104kbps






File size: 633.2 MB


Download YoungBastards - Taking turns in a raw jock fuckhole 1080p
​
 

www210985

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Registered

MilitaryClassified Rock Blowjob


Ever so often I come across a straight guy that really gets my motor running more than most I encounter and "The Rock" is definitely in that category. I met the Rock online and I wasn't sure that I would even get a answer back when I responded to his ad on craigslist. I must have worded things right because I was blown away when this stud responded and told me he was interested in hearing more. After enough rhetoric back and forth I convinced him to meet me and when it was all said and done we had gone from negotiating a whackoff to pussy porn to me going down on my knees and giving him one of the best blowjobs of his natural born life.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1827kbps
Audio: 105kbps






File size: 212.1 MB


Download MilitaryClassified Rock Blowjob
​