UltraFile.org - Extreme Anal, Gorgeous Shemale Porn Star, Sexy Young Girls Hardcore, Old mans and Young chicks, Extreme Animal Lovers, Exclusive Private Home Made Scat Collection, Young Teen Girls Piss, Extreme Anorexia Porn, Brutal Facesitting, Anusling, Trample, Merciless Femdom, Extreme Psycho Trillers, Extreme Snuff Fantasy, Necro Porn Videos.
animal, animal fuck, animalfucking, animalpassion, animal passion, animals, animal sex, animalsex, beast, beastiality, beasts, bestiality, bizarre, blondes, brazilian, celebrities, crazy cow, dog, dog fuck, dogfucking, dogs, dogsex, dog sex, dvd, extreme farm, fuck, fucking, hardcore, horses, horses and dogs, label, liveshows, mixed animals, pet, pet sex, petsex, stallion, various, beasts vintage, violett, zoo, zoo porn, zoo sex, zoosex
Amateur, Anal, Asian, Ass, Babe, BBW, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunette, Bukkake, Celebrity, Creampie, Cumshot, Ebony, Euro, Fetish, Fisting, Funny, Group, Handjob, Hardcore, HD, Hentai, Interracial, Latina, Lesbian, Massage, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Pornstar, POV, Public, Reality, Red Head, Squirt, Striptease, Teen, Toys,Vintage

Great Femdom Collection!

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: Der Novize 2



Duration: 00:35:57
File size: 857 Mb
Format: wmv

Das Spikesrad hat Spuren hinterlassen und auch dies eine Lektion: Der Sklave hat mit seiner Zunge für Sauberkeit zu sorgen. Der Verlust der Kontrolle, Aufenthalt unter Verschluss, all dies sind neue Erfahrungen für den Novizen. Einsame, lange Wartezeiten, Zeit der Besinnung und Vorfreude auf das nächste Erlebnis mit der Herrin. Miss Monique Marneffe senkt ihre Füße in den Käfig hinab. Voller Inbrunst saugt der Neuling den ihn domestizierenden Duft seiner Herrin auf. All seine Sinne sind auf sie ausgerichtet. Plötzlich, die Herrin hatte sich über ihn auf den Käfig gestellt, fällt ein warmer prickelnder Regen auf ihn herab. Und wie ein Regen of mit einem Gewitter einhergeht, so ist es hier ein Gefühlsgewitter um nicht zu sagen Chaos. Es ist das plötzliche Bewusstwerden der Bezarrheit der Situation und das ungläubige Stauen über die Ekstase, die man dabei empfindet, besonders beim ersten Mal. Es ist auch das Klarwerden darüber, was möglich ist, wie im Beisein de

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/57143737f5acc/PoS_150330_Der_Novize_02_z2.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/5f7aa853150f6c573b3a3e95e65d105e/PoS_150330_Der_Novize_02_z1.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: Mistress Mira - Phlegmatic and cruel whore



Duration: 00:15:53
File size: 1101 Mb
Format: mp4

I'm a cheap whore and I work at the most criminal and dangerous district of Budapest. I works as a streetwalker, house prostitute and call girl as well. I meet a lot of pathetic loser everyday and I hate and despise them.Today I absolutely hate my job because I have a terrible hangover and also my new waist tattoo is very sensitive.I 'm very mad because my pimp didn't give me the day off today.My first today's client arrived and I can't believe my eyes.This guy is a natural born loser with an ugly face and a disgusting skinny body.I treat him like a pathetic pet and I talk to him very humiliatingly.He gets angry and he demands his money back.Of course I don't give him his money back so he wanna call the police on me ! I violently grab him and throw him on the floor .I alternately wrap my legs and arms around his neck in a variety of scissorholds and I squeeze him really hard .I smother him without mercy while I steal his remaining money and his phone.I keep smothering him till he collapses and loses consciousness of himself! " Sorry loser but this is not your lucky day !" HUMAN SPITTOON : BONDAGE SPITTING HUMILIATION!Yesterday I drank too much so now I have a terrible hangover and I have bad taste in my mouth. I have a kinky idea to humiliate my pathetic captive and lose the bad taste in my mouth at the same time .My captive is still handcuffed and I use him as a human spittoon. I spit in his pathetic face a lot of times while I verbally humiliate him. He gets his face completely covered in my stinky smelly saliva while his eyes fill with tears by reason of his impotent rage!

Category: Spit Fetish, Spitting

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/f3a44c7b4b251/Phlegmaticandcruelwhore.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/15eea...8dc034/Phlegmaticandcruelwhore.part1.rar.html
http://Scammer Host File/file/bf113...bb79c0/Phlegmaticandcruelwhore.part2.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: Boot Bitch for Jean and Paris




Duration: 00:05:51
File size: 275 Mb
Format: mp4

The slave is ordered to worship Jean Bardot and Paris Knight's boots. He gets right to work shining their boots with his tongue, cleaning the bottoms of the boots and making his dominant owners happy. Maybe if he does a good job, they will finally allow him to cum. It's been months since he was last drained and the women know it and are making him work hard for the privilege of draining his pathetic slut sack. Finally they are pleased and order him to jerk off onto their boots...all so he can eat it of course.

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/0119b2d1f8dab/cd_s971_jeanbardot_parisknight_bootjerkoff.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/9a627...eanbardot_parisknight_bootjerkoff_z2.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: Intern Missy Teases Your Tiny Cock with Her Sexy Legs and Ass



Duration: 00:01:56
File size: 42 Mb
Format: mp4

"Hey, bossy bitch boy. I thought I'd take a couple of minutes to tease your little cock into total submission to my perfect legs and ass. Do you like my fishnets? Would you like to rub your dick raw against them rather than fuck your wife tonight? Keep dreaming. All you get to do is worship. For now..."

Princess Missy, office humiliation, merciless cockteasing, enslaving the boss...

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/6344560252c92/misITT-1080_z3.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/c0fb240d782f57dcf565dbbee236d4eb/misITT-1080_z3.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: It's Panty Incrimination Time with Cheerleaders Tiffani and Becky



Duration: 00:13:21
File size: 292 Mb
Format: mp4

"Now that we've come home from cheerleading practice to catch you with our dirty panties, you're going to finish what you were doing. We are going to taunt you and tease you until you squirt your loser load into our dirty panties, so we can use those panties to control you -- and blackmail and destroy you..."

Cheeerleader Tiffani, Cheerleader Becky, panty weakness, caught sniffing, JOI..

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/dc71c4d75ffd9/tabCHE-1080_z2.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/3db692ecc277123e983412d300259fd2/tabCHE-1080_z3.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: Fat Useless Cuckold Humiliated



Duration: 00:10:48
File size: 302 Mb
Format: mp4

CATEGORY: Cuckolding

Cuckolding isn't just about dick size, cuckolding can be about other physical traits or personality. I would take a hot, fit, young, exciting lover over a dull, annoying slob any day. ANY DAY. The only joy this pathetic cuckold can give me is to follow my instructions & debase himself for my amusement. The last thing he wants to do is suck a cock....so that's the first thing I'll make him do...

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/0bff0b2688b1e/fat_useless_cuckold_humiliated.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/7432f...8d/fat_useless_cuckold_humiliated_z2.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: Agonizing Cock Stock Milking





Duration: 00:10:06
File size: 635 Mb
Format: mp4

Mistress Tina Kay has taken her slave out of chastity and locked his blue balls into a cock stock. Tina rarely rewards her slaves and almost never lets them cum, but she decides that this one has earned it.

Featuring: Tina Kay
Categories: CBT, Foreign Accents, Handjobs, Ruined Orgasms

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/5b60da3cb6e60/0410TK_CBTMilking.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/2630b4cb65250/0410TK_CBTMilking.part2.rar
http://Scammer Host File/file/789f897f39c5bef14a57dbc0db1b034c/0410TK_CBTMilking.part2.rar.html
http://Scammer Host File/file/0ba07e5de692940e625695c9e3f5fe9a/0410TK_CBTMilking.part1.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: A Medical for james!



Duration: 00:08:47
File size: 101 Mb
Format: mp4

What do you desire? Doctor Annabelle gives her patient some urgent medical attention!

His poor little heart pumped, his pulse raced and time was ticking! The poor old goat didn't have long before his body went into overdrive! The vicar shakes as his eyes focus on her saucy pvc uniform, or rather her juices assets! Will he make it through the next few minutes?

Doctor Annabelle performs some skillful moves, preventing him from going into cardiac arrest!

WOW, WOW, WOW! It's a good job Doctor Annabelle was on call to save him!

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/f4e72237908da/AMedicalforjames.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/31761c936a1dff97080840839869d436/AMedicalforjames_z2.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: In my Back Yard with a Huge Black Strap-On!





Duration: 00:10:48
File size: 517 Mb
Format: wmv

You see this huge, black cock? I'm going to fuck my slave's tight asshole with it right here in my very own back yard! "Come closer," I command as he kneels naked before me. I make him lick my strap-on all over before cramming it in his mouth so he can suck it. It's so massive that it almost breaks his damn jaw, but that doesn't stop me from shoving it in deeper. I slap him across the face with it before bending him over the table to fuck his virginal ass. Is there any way he can possibly take such a giant strap-on in his tight hole? I'm about to find out, and he groans in agony as I ram it inside of him. "Silence!" I bark when he can't stop crying out in pain. He's absolutely miserable, and I love every second of it! This is what I live for, and I show no mercy as I tear his asshole apart with the biggest black cock you'll ever see. His suffering is for my own twisted pleasure!

Categories: Female Domination, Strap-on, pegging

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/8e6e072b3441f/In_my_Back_Yard_z2.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/9e44414c032105cfce1b67d0b16201c7/In_my_Back_Yard.part1.rar.html
http://Scammer Host File/file/7c75d650091304d757402e93149ffecf/In_my_Back_Yard.part2.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: Alexa Wild - Cumming on her cock Part 1



Duration: 00:10:08
File size: 190 Mb
Format: wmv

Goddess Alexa Wild has her CHASTITY slut at her Divine leather BOOTS. His cock is locked up, his ASS filled up with a metal PLUG and the keys belong to his Mistress. He will be a good ANAL slave, sucking her STRAP-ON cock before getting fucked hard. His Goddess demands he fucks himself whilst riding her, giving him a HUGE anal ORGASM! Of course he will need to clean up her strap-on with his mouth afterwards. So filthy and hot!

Keywords: Alexa Wild, Gloves, Slut, Big, Leather, Chastity, Strap-on, Cock, Fetish, Anal, Pegging, Prostate, Boots, Slave, Training

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/1e2a7d1749a4e/Cumming_on_her_cock_Part1_z2.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/612d96bdd20113cb7f02acf12e6df954/Cumming_on_her_cock_Part1_z3.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: Cybill Troy FemDom Anti-Sex League - Thwap!



Duration: 00:07:42
File size: 99 Mb
Format: mp4

A slave should never be able to sit down comfortably... they should always be busy taking care of their Mistress' needs. To keep this slave from getting lazy, I cane his ass, ensuring he won't sit down for the next week. xoxo, Cybill Troy

Keywords: femdom, gown, fetish, shine, rubber, gummi, slave, tattoos, corset, cane, mistress, high heels, gloves, bdsm, tight

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/9e5d2b63d2d03/CybillTroy-Thwap_z1.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/87320d302a77708231fad859ce6e217e/CybillTroy-Thwap_z3.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: Black 'n' Shiny Sex Toy Part 2



Duration: 00:06:58
File size: 152 Mb
Format: mp4

Slavegirl is in for a treat, as Mistress Sidonia allows her to use one of her sex toys, a slave encased in tight bondage, with just his cock and mouth free to be used. Sex starved slavegirl wastes no time in taking the cock into her mouth and getting it ready for Mistress. They then both make good use of this human vibrator, taking it in turns to be pleasured by his mouth and always hard cock, making sure they take their pleasure. The human sex toy performs so well, that Mistress Sidonia allows him the very rare treat of a handjob to orgasm, administered by slavegirl.

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/9a155a03345d6/BlacknShinySexToyPart2_z1.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/739569fcdc395fcc0811fe9250789928/BlacknShinySexToyPart2_z1.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: Sidonia's Pet Plaything



Duration: 00:30:22
File size: 686 Mb
Format: mp4

Featuring Mistress Sidonia

Mistress Sidonia is showing off another of her amazing creative bondage playthings. She has made a new pet for herself, arms and legs tied together, eyes covered, helpless and reliant on Mistress' every command. She plays some ingenious games, attaching bells to the pet's nipples and dangling cock and challenging them to move across the room without making any sounds, the punishment a harsh ass whipping. To complete her pet creation a large butt plug tail is inserted in to her new toy's asshole and a humbler to further inhibit the pet's movements.

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/51b56000d5a30/SidoniasPetPlaything_z2.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/6b0b9f2d8a7a2eeda5a526b9c2caf050/SidoniasPetPlaything_z2.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: Your Humiliation And Your Money



Duration: 00:04:33
File size: 85 Mb
Format: mp4

Which pleases Kasey more, humiliating you or taking your money? Truth be told it's a combination of the two. Humiliating you is always hilarious to her as she watches you attempt to stroke your cock, but taking your money while doing it is the icing on the cake.

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/26f05a7eb1476/YourHumiliationAndYourMoney_z1.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/44791...5b004/YourHumiliationAndYourMoney_z1.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: How Does My Sweaty Ass Taste?



Duration: 00:03:36
File size: 83 Mb
Format: mp4

Kate's ass always tastes delicious even when it's all sweaty from having used the elliptical machine for a while. That's why her man is eager to dive in with his tongue and lick deep between her ass cheeks, but only after being granted permission.

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/0d5085b10c08b/HowDoesMySweatyAssTaste_z1.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/3f3f63aeb223aef50af867faf942f48a/HowDoesMySweatyAssTaste_z1.rar.html
 

Sandrack19

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Registered
Title: Get That Ass Up



Duration: 00:04:22
File size: 82 Mb
Format: mp4

Pretty Belle is snoozing but she looks far too delicious for Leya to pass up. She nudges her awake and before long Belle finds her ass in the air as Leya buries her mouth on her womanhood. Eventually Leya needs the favor returned as they switch positions so Leya can also climax.

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/24b012641e9fe/GetThatAssUp_z1.rar

http://Scammer Host File/file/866750bec20d8a1ae5579345d84f4ea0/GetThatAssUp_z1.rar.html