Title: I Turned a Boy Into a CHAIR!
Duration: 00:12:06
File size: 534 Mb
Format: mp4
Haven't done a real thorough mummy job in too long. So, um... went a little nuts. So many layers. Soooo many layers. I knew I was going overboard, but it was like a drug... a bondage drug...Poor silly client was supposed to spend an hour here, but I liked my "new chair" so much I forgot he was a real person, and accidentally kept him overnight...! Seriously, sorry mister...
Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/0c8d30bc5b225/ITurnedaBoyIntoaCHAIR_z2.rar
http://Scammer Host File/file/0c5edbd479abfc393540bb8d882c1a82/ITurnedaBoyIntoaCHAIR_z2.rar.html
Duration: 00:12:06
File size: 534 Mb
Format: mp4
Haven't done a real thorough mummy job in too long. So, um... went a little nuts. So many layers. Soooo many layers. I knew I was going overboard, but it was like a drug... a bondage drug...Poor silly client was supposed to spend an hour here, but I liked my "new chair" so much I forgot he was a real person, and accidentally kept him overnight...! Seriously, sorry mister...
Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/0c8d30bc5b225/ITurnedaBoyIntoaCHAIR_z2.rar
http://Scammer Host File/file/0c5edbd479abfc393540bb8d882c1a82/ITurnedaBoyIntoaCHAIR_z2.rar.html