UltraFile.org - Extreme Anal, Gorgeous Shemale Porn Star, Sexy Young Girls Hardcore, Old mans and Young chicks, Extreme Animal Lovers, Exclusive Private Home Made Scat Collection, Young Teen Girls Piss, Extreme Anorexia Porn, Brutal Facesitting, Anusling, Trample, Merciless Femdom, Extreme Psycho Trillers, Extreme Snuff Fantasy, Necro Porn Videos.
animal, animal fuck, animalfucking, animalpassion, animal passion, animals, animal sex, animalsex, beast, beastiality, beasts, bestiality, bizarre, blondes, brazilian, celebrities, crazy cow, dog, dog fuck, dogfucking, dogs, dogsex, dog sex, dvd, extreme farm, fuck, fucking, hardcore, horses, horses and dogs, label, liveshows, mixed animals, pet, pet sex, petsex, stallion, various, beasts vintage, violett, zoo, zoo porn, zoo sex, zoosex
Amateur, Anal, Asian, Ass, Babe, BBW, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunette, Bukkake, Celebrity, Creampie, Cumshot, Ebony, Euro, Fetish, Fisting, Funny, Group, Handjob, Hardcore, HD, Hentai, Interracial, Latina, Lesbian, Massage, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Pornstar, POV, Public, Reality, Red Head, Squirt, Striptease, Teen, Toys,Vintage

~Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humilia tion~

belialxxxx

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Femdom Sheena And Kate (furies X) - Most Extreme Slaps





Description: Furies TV is World #1 top seller on face-slapping on C4S. Furies Room is known for absolute Extreme Slapping. Black eyes and hugely swollen face with red stuff are common. The sub used is an EXTREME and UNIQUE masochist specialized in face-busting activities.
For any news about furies tv, go to furies.tv
The MOST AWAITED CLIP EVER in the femdom industry. SHEENA BATHORY, Powerslap champion, in a FURIES X Competition session. She even teaches KATE, one of our iconic girl, how to slaps extremely hard front of the BIGGEST MAINSTREAM CHANNEL OF FRANCE, with 2 camera girls and 1 camera man.

Oh, and Sheena for the first time, SLAPS FULL POWER VINCENT, and even said that she hunted her hands for the first time. Powerslap official contest do Millions of views and are weaker than that, let's better it!
SLAPPING CONTEST
FOOT SMELLING CONTEST
TRAMPLING
SCISSORING CONTEST
This two girls had a lot of fun.
Absolute masterclass, 32 min long.
Exclusive Serie: ENJOY!

FRENCH LANGUAGE.

Keywords: Furiesroom, Gifle, Mistress, Extreme, Gagging, Humiliation, Hard, Foot Worship, Hand, Baffe, Muscular, Big Feet, Footslaps, Scissoring

Format: mp4
Size: 1.93 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:32:48

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from HotLink>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Femdom Sylvie Labrae And Ayla Jones - Lurking In Vain





Description: Watching, waiting for the right moment to make your move. How adorable. But no matter how long you linger, you�re never going to catch me off guard. And I have Ayla watching you, you have two sets of hands stroking your cock to insanity to match your newfound prison cell. Thrash all you want, this straitjacket predicament keeps you exactly where we want.

Format: mp4
Size: 894.67 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:28:55

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from HotLink>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Femdom Tied Up Slave Strained To Lick





Description: Unknown amateur performers in a 48 mins long forced pussy licking scene.

TAGS: femdom, bondage, barefoot, pussy.licking, cunnilingus

Format: mp4
Size: 385.87 MB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:48:42

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from HotLink>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Femdom Princess Onyx Kim - Faceslaps For My Senior Spittoon 4k





Description: After My geriatric senior spittoon managed to mess up My drink, I decided it was time to teach him a lesson. I take My time sitting on the couch, letting him sit there on the floor and think about his mistake while I make it clear exactly how disappointed I am. Every slap lands as a reminder that he should have paid better attention, and I don't rush a single moment. I want him to feel every second of the punishment he's earned.
I slowly work myself into it, alternating between sharp slaps and taking my time spitting directly into his face. I watch him sit there and accept it while I remind him what happens when he wastes my time and ruins something that should have been done correctly the first time. The older fool can do nothing but take it as I continue to express my frustration across his cheeks, leaving him flinching and waiting for the next one.
The longer it goes on, the more I enjoy making him sit there as my personal geriatric senior spittoon. I keep him exactly where I want him while I deliver slap after slap, stopping only long enough to spit in his face and make him dwell on his failure. I stay completely in control from beginning to end, taking My time, enjoying his discomfort, and making sure he never forgets what happens when he messes up My drink.

Format: mp4
Size: 2.54 GB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:12:43

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from HotLink>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Femdom Princess Onyx Kim - Faceslaps For My Senior Spittoon 4k





Description: After My geriatric senior spittoon managed to mess up My drink, I decided it was time to teach him a lesson. I take My time sitting on the couch, letting him sit there on the floor and think about his mistake while I make it clear exactly how disappointed I am. Every slap lands as a reminder that he should have paid better attention, and I don't rush a single moment. I want him to feel every second of the punishment he's earned.
I slowly work myself into it, alternating between sharp slaps and taking my time spitting directly into his face. I watch him sit there and accept it while I remind him what happens when he wastes my time and ruins something that should have been done correctly the first time. The older fool can do nothing but take it as I continue to express my frustration across his cheeks, leaving him flinching and waiting for the next one.
The longer it goes on, the more I enjoy making him sit there as my personal geriatric senior spittoon. I keep him exactly where I want him while I deliver slap after slap, stopping only long enough to spit in his face and make him dwell on his failure. I stay completely in control from beginning to end, taking My time, enjoying his discomfort, and making sure he never forgets what happens when he messes up My drink.

Format: mp4
Size: 2.54 GB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:12:43

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from HotLink>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Femdom Alexandria - Locked, Kicked Or Lopped Off




Description: I am sitting upon the throne, presiding over the operations at Mean Girl Manor, with a slave bowing down at my feet. I detect some whining later on in the day coming from down at my feet. Apparently this freak is daring to complain about how long I have kept it locked in chastity! I guess it is really painful for these losers to be locked in chastity 24/7 as they have to serve women that are so beautiful and completely out of their league. They can't even crawl off and go masturbate about how hot we are. LOL too bad so sad. I decide to have some fun with this freak...
I slip its chastity keys off my shoe (where they have been rattling just above the slave's head all morning) and allow it to take off its chastity device. But then I tell it WHY the cock cage is coming off....so I can KICK its COCK over & over! Aw, poor slave is sooo disheatened to learn this. But I dont care. Slaves need to LEARN that its cock stays locked up FOR AS LONG AS WE WANT!!! If that means FOREVER, so be it! And if it DARES to ask for its cock cage to come off, well then...its newly-freed cock will be KICKED until it learns to LOVE having its cock loked up! At least when it is locked up in a steel cage, it is protected from my FOOT slamming into it over and over! Haha.
I make the slave keep getting up and "present!" its balls to me for kicking! This way, I can just easily slap my foot up into its tender balls with a simple flick of my foot forward from a comfortable sitting position on the throne. I do not even want to get off the throne, as it just feels so "right" for someone as hot as me to be sitting on a throne like the Royalty that I am. I make the slave PRESENT its balls and spread it s legs over & over for MY kicking convenience!
Eventually, the slave is BEGGING to be put back into chastity just so the kicks to its groin will stop. Just when I think it has learned its lesson and I am about to lock it back up, it has the audacity to ask me if there are "any other options" to having its cock lock up or kicked in!
Well yes, of course there is one other option, slave...but I don't think you will like it very much...

Format: mp4
Size: 2.03 GB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:12:00

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from HotLink>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Femdom Amber & Alexandria - The Old Geezer Is Back




Description: ...And his back is really all we are interested in. Because we want to BEAT it and SLASH it the way it deserves.

So this old slave was begging to come back after about of year of trying to be "normal". LOL whatta joke. SLAVES can't be "normal"! They are born to be SLAVES. That is why they exist! So of course, in order to get back into our good graces, it must pay restitution with a merciless whipping...

Oh, and Princess Alexandria had one of her female slaves there as a french maid to tend to our needs and present us with our selection of play toys to beat our slave with. The poor female slave was sooo obedient, especially when she saw how we punish this male slave..

Format: mp4
Size: 1.28 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:11:56

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from HotLink>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Femdom Amber & Pmia - Slow-Mo Ball Busting




Description: Princes Amber asks Princess Mia if she could run camera for her and Skylar to film a ball busting video in SLOW MOTION! The Mean Girls LOVE ball busting! Its just so much fun to make the betas scream in agony while they kick em as hard as they can.
Princess Amber and Princess Skylar thought they would film a ball busting movie in slow motion and show it at the Mean Girl movie night for all the girls to watch and laugh at! (Have you ever seen balls smashed in slow motion???? Its SOOOO PAINFUL to watch lmao!).
Princess Mia explains that they could not only film this for their movie night, but also SELL IT for profit on the clip stores (WIN WIN!) It's amazing when things just work out so perfectly in our favor hahaha. Princess Amber and Princess Skylar take turns kicking this loser in the balls BAREFOOT! The girls have several cameras going and talk to Princess Mia throughout to make sure they are getting the BEST angles (that's like SUPER important)
The girls get in LOTS of good kicks! Princess Mia does a great job switching between camera angles and replying some of our kicks to really see how much damage they're doing to those balls! After a while they start getting creative and kicking the slave in some unconventional ways hahahaha. It's gonna be such a big hit at our movie night! Ohhh and the slave basically is ready to parish from the severe pain and cant get up, oops!

Format: mp4
Size: 1.35 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:18:44

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from HotLink>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Femdom Carmela & Lilly - Foot Cleaner Made In Mexico




Description: Princess Lilly and Princess Carmela inform the slave that his training has been going so well he has earned a reward. Because he�s been such a good slave he will get the chance to worship the nylon clad legs and feet of his Princesses. Princess Carmela and Princess Lilly tease the slave by showing off their amazing looking legs in sexy black stockings. After a suitable amount of begging they finally grant the slave his reward and he�s allowed to kiss up and down the smooth black stockings covering their legs. After some time Princess Lilly and Princess Carmela remove their shoes and let the slave smell the bottom of their sweaty feet still encased in the silky stockings. The slave worships their feet licking them through the stockings and taking their feet into his mouth with the sweaty stocking still on his Princesses feet. Eventually the stockings are removed and the slave is allowed the privileged of worshipping their bare feet. When reward time is over the Princesses roll their stockings up into a ball and stuff them all the way into the slave�s mouth for him to choke on before sending him back to wait in his corner.
I really liked the added dimension that the sexy black stockings added to this foot worship clip. I don�t even have a fetish for pantyhose and still found it really hot. So if you have a fetish for stockings/pantyhose you will definitely love this clip. Overall, on a "slave scale" of 1-10, I give it a "8"

Format: mp4
Size: 754.79 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:10:52

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from HotLink>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Femdom_Michelle Moist - Penis Surgery Exam



Release Year: 2026
Genre: Slave, MILF, Femdom, Mistress
Starring: Michelle Moist

Jess and Michelle love tormenting little dick losers and today they want to test a theory - that even a caged cock can get excited. They bring in their caged sissy, rip his fishnets open and start teasing his cage. He is soon squirming in agony as his dick tries to get hard but can't. The girls laugh as they rub their tits on his cock, then take turns to lick it! The poor bastard is in agony when they take turns to sit on his face and slide his cage into their pussies and he is on the verge of bursting through the solid steel!



VideoQuality: Full HD
FileSize: 701.1MB
Duration: 00:11:58
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

UJqxswpCwX19G2H.mp4

UJqxswpCwX19G2H.mp4
 

belialxxxx

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Femdom Draya & Ava Rowen - Fart On Slave After Eating Chocolate




Description: Goddess draya is sitting on a slaves face when Ava Rowen walks in complaining about tummy pain. Goddess Draya says she was feeling the same way and maybe it was from something they ate. They're both lactose intolerant and ate a lot of chocolate earlier. The girls take turns using the slaves face to fart right into its mouth and demand that it SUCK the farts out too, cause why should they have to do all of the work!

Format: mp4
Size: 2.47 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:16:56

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from HotLink>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Femdom Draya & Lexi Chase - Feet And Denial




Description: So Lexi and I came home from the gym and our feet were sooo sweaty. Luckily, we keep a footslave stationed in the side room of Mean Girl Manor by the front door! but instead of letting it LICK our feet (like we know it wanted to sooo bad!!) we decided to put duct tape over its mouth and make it SNIFF our feet dry!! Haha. The poor pathetic loser was like so desperate to lick and taste our foot sweat... but we wouldn't let it!
We were so mean to it too. But who cares. It will put up with anything from us. And we have beaten these losers so badly that they literally live in fear of us. It knows it exists just to be USED by us! And its purpose today was to SNIFF OUR FEET right out of our sweaty gym socks!! While the entire time it's pathetic little microdick was locked up in chastity as we use it.
My favorite part was when we started by facebusting and kicking the loser in it's head, and then we pinched its big nose between our toes and squeezed it shut so it couldn't breathe! Sooo much fun playing with slave's lives... But that's the way things go at the Mean Girl Manor, We make the decisions, and slaves live (or not) with the consequences.... HAHAHAhahaha

Format: mp4
Size: 464.02 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:12:13

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from HotLink>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Femdom Draya - The Gimp Gets Ball-Kicked




Description: Goddess Draya has been mentally preparing this loser for a few months now. Explaining how its ONLY purpose in life is to be used for OUR benefit. This thing has "NEVER been a pain slave before" and couldn�t control its fear of having its balls TOTALLY SMASHED! HAHAHAH (Which is why Draya and I have locked it in handcuffs). Kick after kick, this pathetic gimp yells in agony� pleading for mercy LOL (Something we�re not good at giving around here...LOL)
At some point, the pain is SO OVERWHELMING that this moron has to be temporarily let out to GO PUKE OUTSIDE!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA Draya and I were laughing so hard at its misery� but that didn�t stop us from locking it back up and proceeding to DESTROY its dangling participles.
The poor gimp thought it only had to take kicks from Goddess Draya, but by the time she was finally finished kicking this thing in the balls- I decided that it wouldn�t be fair if I didn�t get a turn too!
HAHAHAHA Watch this loser get an official "American Mean Girls" ballbusting try-out!

Format: mp4
Size: 1.02 GB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:13:45

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from HotLink>>>

Click here for download
 

belialxxxx

<span style="font-weight: bold; color: MediumTurqu
Vip Poster+
Femdom Hannah - Chastity Change Up




Description: This loser has been under Princess Hannah's control for a while now, locked away in chastity because she made it believe that this would help its tiny cock grow LOL. Unfortunatly for the stupid beta, its dick hasn't grown one bit and now Princess Hannah claims to have found a NEW DEVICE that will do the trick. Princess Hannah pulls out a new chastity called the "Eunuch Maker" and its proven to show RAPID RESULTS! lol

Format: mp4
Size: 406.15 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:15:17

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

Click here for download
DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from HotLink>>>

Click here for download