UltraFile.org - Extreme Anal, Gorgeous Shemale Porn Star, Sexy Young Girls Hardcore, Old mans and Young chicks, Extreme Animal Lovers, Exclusive Private Home Made Scat Collection, Young Teen Girls Piss, Extreme Anorexia Porn, Brutal Facesitting, Anusling, Trample, Merciless Femdom, Extreme Psycho Trillers, Extreme Snuff Fantasy, Necro Porn Videos.
animal, animal fuck, animalfucking, animalpassion, animal passion, animals, animal sex, animalsex, beast, beastiality, beasts, bestiality, bizarre, blondes, brazilian, celebrities, crazy cow, dog, dog fuck, dogfucking, dogs, dogsex, dog sex, dvd, extreme farm, fuck, fucking, hardcore, horses, horses and dogs, label, liveshows, mixed animals, pet, pet sex, petsex, stallion, various, beasts vintage, violett, zoo, zoo porn, zoo sex, zoosex
Amateur, Anal, Asian, Ass, Babe, BBW, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunette, Bukkake, Celebrity, Creampie, Cumshot, Ebony, Euro, Fetish, Fisting, Funny, Group, Handjob, Hardcore, HD, Hentai, Interracial, Latina, Lesbian, Massage, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Pornstar, POV, Public, Reality, Red Head, Squirt, Striptease, Teen, Toys,Vintage

BBW Girls with a plump sexy body

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Lucy Is Juicy Lucy Lenore


Info:
Name : Lucy Is Juicy
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 448 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 15 min 55 s

Lucy Lenore had fantasized about posing nude and doing hardcore. The chesty curvette was working in an adult store and saw all the products, DVDs and magazines that shipped in weekly and wondered if there was a place for her. Not in sales but as talent. Then Lucy took the plunge and liked it. It took her some time to decide to try XXX, but that delay is pretty typical for most girls considering the XXX plunge. "I've always kind of been little Miss Innocent," Lucy said. XLGirls: Do you like looking in a mirror during sex? Lucy: I'm not sure if I like it, really. I've had my head shoved into a mirror before and made to lick it. That was fun! I used to do a lot in BDSM! XLGirls: What about talking dirty in bed? Lucy: I love it! I love vocal men! Tell me what you like, tell me what to do, tell me what you like about me! And if you call me a 'Good Girl,' I will melt and do pretty much anything I'm told.
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Sex Is Hotter In Cheap Motels Wow Nikki


Info:
Name : Sex Is Hotter In Cheap Motels
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 163 MiB
Resolution : 480 x 656
Runtime : 14 min 9 s

Wow Nikki was one of the early web-cam models before everyone and her aunt and her aunt's aunt decided to get in on the act. Nikki is a stacked, strapping, blonde brickhouse from Ontario, California. She could be Nikky Wilder's mom, at least in our dirty minds. When the subject of blowjobs came up, Nikki said, "I have that perfected. Some have called me a master of it. Nothing like a hard cock down my throat." Nikki was to prove that sentiment. She's super-hot in bed. Everything came out well at the end with Nikki excitedly jacking Myles' boner between her breasts. She's the kind of woman who genuinely enjoys making her fuck partners blow their load all over her big tits. "If I could change anything about my sex life it would be not being down for seven days out of the month," Nikki said. Trust us, she meant every word.
Genre : BBW, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, XXX





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Flesh & Fantasy Gia Johnson


Info:
Name : Flesh & Fantasy
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 306 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 10 min 56 s

Gia Johnson waits in bed. Blessed with an abundance of creamy breast flesh, Gia likes to play the teasing game. But to tease in a way that will give guys a happy ending. Gia has very sensitive nipples but they can handle being pulled. Gia lifts her breasts by the nipples and jiggles them. She licks them, her tongue making them pout from the stimulation. Her breathing is very heavy. She sighs and moans from breast and nipple pleasure. Gia slaps her boobs together loudly. There is nothing like the distinctive sound of slapping breasts. She gets so overheated, she needs her B.O.B. (her battery operated boyfriend) to cool down. What Gia wants, Gia gets. And what she wants now is to come quickly. We need more girls like Gia Johnson.
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Gia Costello: Sex & The Single MILF Gia Costello


Info:
Name : Gia Costello: Sex & The Single MILF
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 788 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 28 min 2 s

Gia "ChickSicilian" Costello chats with Oliver Flynn and mentions that she loves big cocks. That's what Oliver has for the busty brunette's mouth and pussy in her first big bang at XL Girls. They fuck hard and long and in a variety of positions that hit Gia's sweet spot just right. To seal their new friendship, she wants that massive load of sticky cum spurting all over her face, and what Gia wants, Gia gets. "I love a hard, rough, sweaty, long sex session," Gia said. "I like making out for a while. I go crazy if a guy kisses my ears or neck. I love both giving and receiving oral sex and I like a little kink thrown in, like him tying my hands or blindfolding me." Gia treated Oliver to a deep-throat blow job while squeezing his nuts. He couldn't wait after that mouth job to deep-dick her pussy, first from behind, then with Gia riding him on-top.
Genre : Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum in Mouth, Cumshot, Facial, Mature, MILF, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
A Walk In The Park Anna Beck


Info:
Name : A Walk In The Park
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 123 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 4 min 23 s

The photographer follows Anna Beck as she strolls around the city. Once again, Anna has the look of bemusement when he asks if he can accompany her to the park. It's chilly in Prague and Anna is bundled up but at least we get to see her walk around. She tends to laugh when he asks her questions, as if he just met her for the first time and as if she really doesn't get what all the fuss about her is. Reading the comments about her at XL Girls will explain what all the fuss is about. But Anna already knows what she gives to XL guys.
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Solo





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Rockin' Roxanne Roxanne Miller


Info:
Name : Rockin' Roxanne
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 536 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 19 min 5 s

Who loves pretty girls with heavy breasts and great asses? Who loves a girl speaking in sexy, accented English or her native tongue. Who loves a girl who's proud of her rich, ripe body and loves to show it off for your pleasure and hers? Roxanne Miller (XL Girls On Location) has great big beautiful boobs, a curvy tush, shapely thighs and calves and a pretty face. She's proud to be so blessed so she's paying it forward to you. XLGirls: Hi Roxanne, what is your bra size now? Roxanne: I think I am a JJ. I need to buy a new bra to know. But there is a funny story about it. I can't find a 36JJ. XLGirls: What are your measurements now? Roxanne: 49.5 inches around my tits, up from 47 inches. XLGirls: What about your under-bust size? Roxanne: That is now 36 inches. XLGirls: Have your breasts ever broken a bra hook or a bra strap? Roxanne: Oh! So many times! I remember one time, I was in a club and I was wearing a see-through blouse. I went to the bathroom and when I bent over, Kaboom! The hook exploded! I was like...think...think...think...what to do now! XLGirls: Have you ever broken a bikini strap? Roxanne: I had a bikini top that I used a lot in my cam shows. The strap broke. I watched it breaking! XLGirls: At least it didn't break at the beach. How much do your boobs weigh now? Do you know? Roxanne: Around 10 pounds all together. XL Girls: Do you like to wear fantasy costumes? Roxanne: I have an Oktoberfest dress and I think I look so awesome in it. Yes! I like fantasy costumes, but my favorite is being a schoolgirl. XL Girls: What superpower would you like to have for one day? Roxanne: My superpower would be that I'd save animals that need help, shelter, food and love. XLGirls: You are a photographer yourself. What do you like to photograph? Roxanne: Yes, lately I've worked a lot on my photography skills. I like boudoir and also grotesque. I like ladies so it's easy for me to get the best of them. About grotesque... I like a crazy model who is open to crazy make-up and also have the attitude to go with it. Also I am happy enough to know some photographers from Europe and USA, Canada that have seen some of my pictures, I asked them to be completely honest about my work and I had some feedback that helped me progress. I enjoy being in front of the camera as much as being behind the lens.
Genre : BBW, Pantyhose, Redhead, Solo





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
The Only Game To Play Cosmia


Info:
Name : The Only Game To Play
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 600 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 21 min 24 s

JMac is playing a video game. Cosmia wants his cock. JMac is not known to favor games over fucking a new busty babe. XLGirls: Cosmia, tell us your thoughts about your scene with JMac. Cosmia: JMac is something else. His dick was insanely powerful and I instantly worshipped it. I wanted it everywhere. He fucked me so hard my pussy was swollen for days. The pile-driver made me cum super- hard. I couldn't handle it. He also played with my ass which I love. XLGirls: JMac sucked your nipples loudly, gave you a hands-on-the-head throat-fucking and a deep pounding. You looked very much into that. Do you usually like a powerful guy dominating you? Cosmia: I absolutely love it. I love to be just taken and fucked. It's my absolute favorite. I love for the guy to take charge of me. It gets me instantly wet when the guy starts to dominate me. XLGirls: Did you squirt? Cosmia: Yes, I've squirted in all my scenes I've filmed with XL Girls. You have some amazing male talent. XLGirls: Do you do unusual positions like the pile-driver at home? Cosmia: Yes, I'll fuck in any position they'll have me. I'm pretty small and flexible. XLGirls: Almost every porn scene ever made ends with the guy cumming. If you could change that, what would you add after his cum scene? Cosmia: If I could have it my way, I would have every scene ending with the girl cumming in the guys mouth. That is definitely some hot content I would be into.
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Cum On Lovely Lovely Libra


Info:
Name : Cum On Lovely
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 155 MiB
Resolution : 360 x 640
Runtime : 16 min 53 s

Unless you're brand new to XLGirls.com and don't know all the girls yet or what they have accomplished in the magazine, this website and the DVDs, you should know this gal. Lovely Libra's one of the stars of the big feature movie Big Girl Sex School. Libra loves cock, the bigger the better. "I like big dick," says Libra. "I need sex at least three times a day. My favorite sex position is from behind. I like a big man with a big dick to really give it to me from behind. That really hits the spot and makes me cum like a fountain. I like a man who is assertive and horny because I'm a submissive woman and I need to be bossed around. I like a guy who can handle me. All women do. They may not say it but it's true. Why do you think women buy those paperbacks with covers of women being swept off their feet by a strong man? Women only respect a man who can handle her. I don't want a geek in my bedroom. He should be nice but firm. What the man says, goes. But he has to be horny and be the boss. Give me a big, hard dick, like the guys in Big Girl Sex School, and I'm happy. If I can't get it, I can wait."
Genre : BBW, Brunette, Ebony, Solo





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
XL Girls At The Office Lisa Canon


Info:
Name : XL Girls At The Office
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 537 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 19 min 15 s

Just another day at the office? Not when Lisa Canon is working there. Who has time for business? That's a waste of energy when Lisa is waiting to get down and dirty. Desks are too uncomfortable for Lisa to get screwed on so why fuck on them when there's a nice, plush chair nearby! If more businesses allowed on-the-job sex, the production levels would rise and workers would be happier and more fulfilled and would completely forget about asking for a raise. The only raise they'd get would be the one in their pants. That's sound economic theory to us; let the naysayers and morality police say what they want. Get a gal like Lisa Canon in every office say we. Which reminds your editors of a funny story about something that happened to Lisa in an office. "Once at a job interview, I thought maybe if I wore something low-cut he would give me a job, but it didn't work. One popped out. He was like, 'Ma'am...your boob.' And I was like, 'Oh, I'm so sorry!' And I tucked it back in. That was not supposed to happen. I didn't get the job, though! This was when I was really young. I had dropped out of school so I needed to go get a job." What an idiot that guy was. But there was a reason he didn't hire her. It ultimately led to Lisa becoming a model. Call it the nipple-ripple effect.
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Office, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Oil For The Boobs of Amie Taylor Amie Taylor


Info:
Name : Oil For The Boobs of Amie Taylor
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 509 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 18 min 6 s

Leaving the bedroom where she's been dressing for this scene, Amie Taylor slowly, carefully walks down a flight of stairs. The camera pans up from her feet, past her shapely legs and comes to rest on her big chest and sexy face. "Hi, it's me again," Amie says. "I'm happy to be here. I hope you really enjoy this." Amie's appearances are rare so this is a special treat. She's kind of a mystery girl and very quiet. Amie has a way with baby oil that must be seen. She gets naked and lubes up her big boobs for starters.
Genre : Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Oil / Lotion, Solo, XLGirls





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Cum Shower Samantha 38G


Info:
Name : Cum Shower
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 212 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 7 min 36 s

Legends like Samantha 38G always get what's cumming to them. That's one of the perks of being one of the greatest XL Girls ever. In this scene, Samantha literally has cum coming to her. And she's pretty excited about it. "Don't you just want to cover me in cum?" Samantha asks. We're fairly certain that fantasy has left plumper lovers worldwide with stained sheets in the morning. Always the tease, Samantha doesn't give everything away at once. She knows she has a figure and body men drool over, so she teases the camera before her cum shower. "I know that you guys have been waiting to see me covered in cum for many years," Samantha said. "Take your best shot." Samantha, you're the gift that keeps on giving.
Genre : BBW, Blonde, Solo





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Strip Search Alana Lace


Info:
Name : Strip Search
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 616 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 20 min 59 s

Alana Lace, a huge hit with T&A men, confesses her little secrets. Things that get her wet and sticky between her hot legs. "I like to look in people's windows and catch them having SEX." She emphasizes the word SEX. Naughty, naughty, Alana. "One time I looked out my window and I saw my neighbors, and they were, like, having sex. And then he was tying her up and she was sucking his dick. They were going at it and he was fucking her intensely. My boyfriend came in and saw me peeking out the window. We were both getting turned on and he started playing with my tits. He took off my shirt and we started having sex, the best sex I ever had. It was so amazing, I can't even tell you." Alana recreates that moment. She walks into the bedroom and peeps out the window. She sees something good across the way. A couple fucking in their bedroom? Alana pulls one huge boob out of her blouse and fondles it. She's hot and wants some of that action. But there's no need for Alana to walk over, knock on their door and ask to join in because Rubino walks into the bedroom. They both peep out the window then fall into bed. They must feed the need. Rubino feasts on Alana's big boobs and nipples. Alana loves getting her jugs worshipped and sucked. She reaches for his junk. It's time to get totally nude. The first thing Rubino has to do after he fingers Alana's wet clam, is stick his sausage between those great big, beautiful hooters.
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Oil 'n' Titties Channel Sweets


Info:
Name : Oil 'n' Titties
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 555 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 19 min 50 s

Channel Sweets is a sexy newcomer at XL Girls. A southern MILF with 34H tits, Channel sent in her photos when a friend suggested she model for XL Girls. The photographer of this scene guided Channel along as she's a bit shy and not used to naked modeling. Channel did work at a "glamour shots" photography studio but this kind of posing is way hotter than the boudoir photos wives take for their husbands. XL Girls: We had to wait about five months until we finally got you in here. Why was that? Channel: Because you have to wait for good things. No one wants something too easy. Well, the real reason is that I was a bit nervous about shooting. I almost didn't expect to actually be approved when I submitted my photos, so when I was approved, I had to think about it. It took me a while to get my confidence up enough. But I am pretty excited right now. XL Girls: Do you have a boyfriend right now? Channel: No, I don't. Not right now. I'm single and ready to mingle. And who doesn't like mingling? XL Girls: Was your boyfriend stopping you from shooting before? We know he was. Channel: Actually, yes, he was. XL Girls: So we finally get to the truth! He was holding you down. Channel: Yes, he basically was. XL Girls: But now you're free game. He sounds like he's selfish. We like guys who don't mind sharing. He wanted you all to himself. Channel: He did but I am single and I'm really excited about it, too.
Genre : BBW, Blonde, Solo





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Auto Body Sunny Dee


Info:
Name : Auto Body
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 491 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 17 min 27 s

When a buxom and thick beauty washes a car, and the buxom and thick beauty is naked and looks like Sunny Dee, every moment of sudsy activity is a joy. Sunny has huge pancake areolas, some of the biggest we've seen. Other photographers tried to find Sunny but failed. We found Sunny when a male friend of hers told her she would be perfect as a nude model. Not only was he looking out for his good friends at The SCORE Group but he was eager to see Sunny naked, even if it only meant in photos and videos. Sunny turned out to be a real natural in front of the camera. She clicked with the camera, has great, sexy moves and her body is voluptuously perfect...the perfect body to sink into. And she really knows how to detail a car.
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Car, Ebony, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Pluggin' A Plumper Danica Danali


Info:
Name : Pluggin' A Plumper
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 638 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 22 min 48 s

"My pussy's so wet," Danica says as her latest hardcore smash-a-thon opens. "It needs to be filled with a giant cock." Of course, we put in Danica's order for one cocksman right away. There is lust in Danica's eyes when Tony saunters over. She's been one of our favorite girls over the years because of her insatiable love of sex. "You could say I have a problem," Danica told us. "Well, my friends tell me I have a problem. It seems I'm always fucking, talking about fucking or masturbating. I've masturbated in the car while driving before." We like a girl that can multi-task. Tony tends to Danica's plump tits, teasing her a bit. "I can't wait until you're inside my wet pussy," she says. Danica's nips are already rock-hard, and there are slip-n-slides less drenched than her pussy when Tony finally stuffs himself inside her. Tony lays her down for a missionary fuck before letting her get on top to work his pole. Watching the jiggles and ripples in Danica's plump ass as she rides Tony is incredible. Seriously, there are girls over at BootyLicious who would be jealous of Danica's ass girth. Her ass is so good, Tony decides he needs to lay Danica down and fuck her from the side and doggystyle to get the full effect of her rump. "Cum on my tits!" Danica demands as she's climaxing and feels Tony getting close. Tony gives her cunt a few more good pumps before pulling himself out and shooting his load onto her fleshy naturals.
Genre : BBW, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, XXX





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Man-Milk: It Does A Busty Body Good Betty Blac


Info:
Name : Man-Milk: It Does A Busty Body Good
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 672 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 24 min 1 s

For many years, XL Girls and 80% of the world's male population has tried to convince girls that male nut-juice contains many nutrients that are healthy for growing, big-boobed females. We stand by this mantra. Betty Blac pole-dances well with Al who is entranced by Betty's huge 36K top-shelf. If he wasn't a tit-man before, he became one. Betty has a beautiful face, too, as well as a great smile and a pleasing personality. Watching Betty fuck, and fuck so well, it's a surprise to know that she only dated women until she was 28. "The first time I had sex was with a woman. I was 21 years old. I started dating men when I lived in Australia and since then have dated a majority of men. I still love women but my attraction to men is stronger and I love cock." Holding Al's shaft directly in front of her mouth, tongue outstretched, Betty jerks his cock with precise strokes to a messy, happy ending. "I tend to be passive when it comes to sex. Sometimes I initiate things, but the majority of the time, the guy will start things up."
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Cum in Mouth, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Smiley's Pliable Boobs & Bushy Pussy Smiley Emma


Info:
Name : Smiley's Pliable Boobs & Bushy Pussy
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 496 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 17 min 38 s

What's a month without seeing Smiley Emma flash her pearly whites and her big sexy boobs? It's hard to smile now without her. Big hands are needed to hold those natural marvels. The theory that staring at big tits makes a guy stupid might be true. After checking out an Emma video and photo set, seeing her play with her pliable tits and bushy pussy, it takes a while to reboot the brain. XLGirls: What makes Smiley Emma really laugh? Emma: There really isn't much that wouldn't make me laugh but I would say cheesy jokes make me laugh the hardest. XLGirls: We would make you laugh so we can see your boobs jiggle. What's the nicest thing anyone's said to you? Emma: The best would be that my smile and personality has brightened someone's day when they were down. The worst is when someone uses the word slut or whore while complimenting me. XLGirls: I guess you get all kinds of comments on web-cam. Emma: I'm genuinely nice, easy to talk to and I am very silly. I think my best physical qualities are my smile and my big boobs. XLGirls: Two of our favorite qualities.
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Hairy Pussy, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Deep Inside Milly Marks Milly Marks


Info:
Name : Deep Inside Milly Marks
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 621 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 22 min 15 s

Milly Marks. One of the all-time sexiest, horniest, hottest and most-beautiful girls The SCORE Group has ever discovered. The girl whose photos and videos stiffens thousands of dicks. Milly actually discovered us and contacted an editor for info about modeling. Most TSG DVDs are compilations of scenes. The DVD Introducing Milly Marks is completely devoted to her. She's a babe among babes. In this scene, Milly bangs your brains out in P.O.V., her big, natural tits shoved in your face. She stares at you with her doe eyes as she sucks your cock and balls. She writhes under you as your cock plunges in and out of her tight, young pussy. Your pop shot gives her a creamy coochie. A girl who considers herself hyper-sexual, Milly had no experience fucking hung dudes until she met professional porn guys. It was a whole new world for her. "I'm getting better every day. For an average dick, I'm pretty good. For a porn cock, I'm getting better. It's hard to put a huge dick down your throat, so I'm getting better, I'm trying. I'm a nine out of ten for an average cock and working toward that for a porn cock. I'd say I'm a seven." We think Milly underrates herself. We give her a ten across the board, but then we're obviously biased.
Genre : Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Creampie, Doggy Style, Handjob, POV, XLGirls, XXX





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Fun Jugs Veronica Vaughn


Info:
Name : Fun Jugs
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 285 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 10 min 12 s

"A guy friend of mine told me about XL Girls and said I was pretty enough to be in it and was built perfectly for it," said 40G-cupper Veronica Vaughn. This scene has been upgraded to HD. "I never would have sent my pictures in or would have thought I was good enough for it. So he sent in some pictures without me knowing and then told me about a week later that he had done it. I actually was okay with it. He knew I wouldn't be freaked out by it. I'm pretty open but I just didn't think I would ever be selected for the magazine, so I didn't send the pictures in myself. "I knew there were magazines that had all-natural girls--without boob jobs--but I didn't know there were magazines and sites for thicker girls like me. I had seen Voluptuous before, but didn't know about XL Girls." Veronica also talked her school days. "I wasn't a bad girl in high school. People just have the perception that a busty girl must be a whore or something. Not true for me. I would show some cleavage most of the time, but I didn't dress too slutty. A couple of times teachers complained but it was more for wearing short skirts than for showing too much of my boobs. It was the female teachers who would get pissed off. "There was only one male teacher who ever complained, and I'm sure he was gay. As far as wearing low-cut blouses, I would get through the whole day, but then there was one female teacher who would complain. No one else would say anything all day long and then she would. The shop teacher didn't mind at all. I would be working on a project or taking a test and bending over and I would look up and he would have this big grin on his face while he stared down my shirt. I knew what I was doing."
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Booty Sticker Shock Salena Marie


Info:
Name : Booty Sticker Shock
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 639 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 22 min 55 s

XL Girl Salena Marie is ready to ride the pony of bologna in this sex-drenched outing called Booty Sticker Shock. "The first time I had sex, I was hooked," San Francisco girl Salena said when she was here for her first big-tit boff show--Locker Room Group. "I've been a freak ever since. I like to have sex at least five times to ten times a week. I love being spread and fucked by a hot guy." Five to ten times a week? No wonder she decided to get into adult movie action! Short and stacked, Salena looks a bit like Snooki from the MTV show Jersey Shore (before Snooki lost weight, that is). But Salena is a lot hornier than Snooki and this smokin' nasty scene proves it.
Genre : BBW, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Latina, XXX





DOWNLOAD