UltraFile.org - Extreme Anal, Gorgeous Shemale Porn Star, Sexy Young Girls Hardcore, Old mans and Young chicks, Extreme Animal Lovers, Exclusive Private Home Made Scat Collection, Young Teen Girls Piss, Extreme Anorexia Porn, Brutal Facesitting, Anusling, Trample, Merciless Femdom, Extreme Psycho Trillers, Extreme Snuff Fantasy, Necro Porn Videos.
animal, animal fuck, animalfucking, animalpassion, animal passion, animals, animal sex, animalsex, beast, beastiality, beasts, bestiality, bizarre, blondes, brazilian, celebrities, crazy cow, dog, dog fuck, dogfucking, dogs, dogsex, dog sex, dvd, extreme farm, fuck, fucking, hardcore, horses, horses and dogs, label, liveshows, mixed animals, pet, pet sex, petsex, stallion, various, beasts vintage, violett, zoo, zoo porn, zoo sex, zoosex
Amateur, Anal, Asian, Ass, Babe, BBW, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunette, Bukkake, Celebrity, Creampie, Cumshot, Ebony, Euro, Fetish, Fisting, Funny, Group, Handjob, Hardcore, HD, Hentai, Interracial, Latina, Lesbian, Massage, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Pornstar, POV, Public, Reality, Red Head, Squirt, Striptease, Teen, Toys,Vintage

BBW Girls with a plump sexy body

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Take It Slow & Easy With Nila Mason Nila Mason


Info:
Name : Take It Slow & Easy With Nila Mason
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 792 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 28 min 11 s

Nila Mason plans on working out so she dresses for the occasion in a red one-piece. The first few minutes are in slow motion. Nila enters with a lollipop to suck on, twirling her tongue and taking sexy licks. She then takes her huge tits out of her bra and fondles her twin treasures. She's pasted tassels with fringes on her nipples and twirls them, with boob shaking, mashing, squeezing and clapping. Rubbing her shaved pussy gets Nila worked up for more titillation. The large workout ball in front of her will give her the pleasure she craves. She enjoys knowing she's getting her followers horny. This ball has a long cock-shaped prong attached to it. It's not the usual kind of gym equipment found at fitness centers. Nila lowers her pussy on it and bounces away. The look on her face shows her joy. This bouncing is also in slow motion.
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Tit-Sucking, Toy, Workout, XLGirls





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Plush & Packed Holly Jayde


Info:
Name : Plush & Packed
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 398 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 14 min 14 s

Holly Jayde may like watching the "Real Housewives Of..." TV series but she's nothing like the bitches from hell on those shows. She's sweet and real, the girl-next-door. In this cam-show, Holly plays with her 38DDD boobs and young pussy, letting her fingers do the walking and pleasuring herself for your viewing enjoyment. She also likes watching porn and masturbating. "If I could, I'd have sex three times a day," Holly said. "I like it as often as possible. I'm passive so I like a take-charge man. I lost my virginity on a first date. It was in the back seat of a car parked at a miniature golf course."
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Take A Bow, Veronica Veronica Bow


Info:
Name : Take A Bow, Veronica
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 482 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 17 min 9 s

"Getting naked on-camera is the most-fun job I've ever had," said Kentuckian Veronica Bow. "However, if we are talking vanilla jobs, I did enjoy working at the library." Try to imagine Veronica working as a librarian, wearing a mini-skirt and tight, low-cut top. It would be the quietest library in the United States. Everyone would be speechless. Veronica wouldn't have to shush anyone. She could just silence a noisy guy by burying his face in her boobs. Veronica busted out young. "I was definitely the big-breasted girl in my neighborhood growing up. My breasts came in very early." Veronica can really suck on her nipples. She mashes and claps her huge, pliable tits really hard. Our cameraman gets some slow motion tit-swinging during her wild tit-play. Veronica is a member of Generation webcam and Twitter. While she was here, she did hardcore so she's wrapped her 38H-cup tits around some porn dicks. "Deep penetration satisfies me best. When I masturbate, I like to use my thick, black vibrator."
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Beckoning Boobs Anna Beck


Info:
Name : Beckoning Boobs
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 604 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 21 min 37 s

When Anna's boobs beckon, you always answer the call. If you ask us, this Czech Republic G-cupper is pretty much the perfect woman. Fair-skinned, heavy-titted with seductive, intoxicating eyes, she can make your cock stiff with just a look into her eyes and a glance at her cleavage. When you have tits like Anna, few outfits can contain them and this lavender dress is definitely overmatched. Titan tits like Anna's need to breathe, so she quickly frees them from her dress and begins playing with them. Staring directly into the camera, Anna pinches and prods her nipples which begin to stiffen. A body as glorious as Anna's can't be contained either. She pulls her dress off, revealing her smooth curves, milky white skin and plush rump. Anna is all-woman, but right now she's a girl having some naughty fun. Anna lays down on the nearby couch and teases the camera with her tits some more. And a girl needs her toys, so Anna pulls out her favorite: a big, brown dildo. Anna places the dildo on the coffee table adjacent to the couch. She then lowers her mouth down to the dildo and deep-throats it. At this point, Anna is teasing us and herself, and you can see the look of desire in her eye as she works that dildo with her mouth. When she finally slides her toy inside of her, Anna lets out a quiet, but intense moan. The moans grow with each stroke into her dripping-wet pussy and soon she pushes herself to an orgasm.
Genre : BBW, Blonde, Solo





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Creampie For Bikini Babe London Reigns London Reigns


Info:
Name : Creampie For Bikini Babe London Reigns
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 711 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 25 min 23 s

London Reigns wants to go to the beach. She's bought a new bikini and models it for Johnny The Kid. He's been waiting impatiently in the bedroom for London to come. Never rush a girl, especially when she has big tits and a big ass. A girl like London. When London enters the bedroom wearing her swimsuit, Johnny changes his mind right away about going out. That was guaranteed to happen. She's triggered him and now he just wants to get London in bed and fuck her. He lifts up her bikini top and plays with her huge, heavy knockers and thick body. Lip-locking London's nipples, Johnny goes crazy. Removing her bikini, he bends London over the bed and finger-bangs her, spreading her ass-cheeks to get at her pussy. The next thing he wants is to get a blow job. London kneels over him and sucks him hard, filling her mouth. He finds ways to look at and play with her tits with his dick in her mouth. London's body is his playground. She crushes his cock between her pillowy hooters and then gets on top in cowgirl for her first of several fuck positions. While London is getting banged with her legs in the air, she feels his nut shooting into her pink, hot honey-hole and then leaking out. London's bikini beach date will have to wait until another time. Maybe next time she should just meet him there.
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bikini, Blowjob, Brunette, Creampie, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Ebony, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Titty Tugging, Pussy Plugging Trinety Guess


Info:
Name : Titty Tugging, Pussy Plugging
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 606 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 21 min 41 s

The very lovely and talented Trinety Guess waits patiently for her dick delivery man. She wears a sexy, low-cut dress and stacked heels. He arrives on-time. Anyone who gets the opportunity to sex Trinety up should be punctual. Tony immediately buries his face between Trinety's deep cleavage. She motorboats him and he kisses and sucks her sweet nipples. Trinety unzips Tony's pants, eager to examine his junk, which she has only seen plunging into other XL Girls. Now it's her turn. His already stiff prick pops out, ready for her wet lips. She bends forward to eagerly suck on it, then cups her big breasts together so she can give his tool a jug-hug. She looks into the camera, eye-banging the lens while her big tits are getting boned. She does that often in this video and that adds an extra dose of heat. Tony cradles Trinety's head by his cock, pressing it against his waist. He slides his cock into her mouth and pulls it out, then repeats. Fucking Trinety's face like this makes a popping sound as it leaves her lips and pierced tongue. She begins to drool, the saliva dripping out. Trinety tit-wanks his cock again, then gets on top of him and jerks his pipe with her hand between her hooters. She gets on her back and squeezes her fleshy whoppers together. This position is the #1 preferred way to boob-boink a girl by 26% of polled tit-men. Tony drives his skin-bus through Trinety's soft titty-tunnel. She sticks her pierced tongue out to flick the head of his dick as it approaches her pretty face. Tony switches from Trinety's cleavage to her waiting pussy-hole. With one move, he wedges his banger into Trinety's candy-box and drives into her hard, picking up speed and spreading her legs wide open and back. Trinety's cries and the slapping sound of skin on skin fill the room and that only makes Tony want to fuck Trinety even harder!
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Redhead, Tit-Fucking, XLGirls, XXX





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Ass-tonishing Aimee Aimee Jackson


Info:
Name : Ass-tonishing Aimee
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 704 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 25 min 10 s

Aimee Jackson. Newcomer to XL Girls. Beautiful face. Beautiful body. Sexually liberated. Loves anal pleasure. Loves to suck and squeeze her big tits. Some info-bytes about Aimee from Aimee: "I was the bustiest girl in school. No one came close. I played basketball, volleyball and skateboarded. I don't really workout. I consider giving a massage a workout." "I love music. I mostly listen to rock and metal like Pantera, Metallica and Chimera. I enjoy my oldies too. In my spare time, I like to go shooting, camping and 4-wheeling. I am a country girl at heart. I love anything outdoors. I enjoy watching horror and thriller movies and hanging out with my Golden Retriever." "I love masturbating. I think I am addicted to it. I can masturbate anywhere. In my car, in dressing rooms. My two fingers rule. My next favorite is in the shower. I have a detachable shower head. I also fuck cucumbers. They are great, cheap sex toys. I've masturbated in tanning booths. It's just naughty. No one else knows I'm doing it. It's just me. They play the music pretty loud so I can get away with it." Aimee faps it good and finishes herself off to cum-town by plugging her butthole. Aimee Jackson: made for XL Girls.
Genre : BBW, Brunette, Solo





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Ass-tonishing Aimee Aimee Jackson


Info:
Name : Ass-tonishing Aimee
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 704 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 25 min 10 s

Aimee Jackson. Newcomer to XL Girls. Beautiful face. Beautiful body. Sexually liberated. Loves anal pleasure. Loves to suck and squeeze her big tits. Some info-bytes about Aimee from Aimee: "I was the bustiest girl in school. No one came close. I played basketball, volleyball and skateboarded. I don't really workout. I consider giving a massage a workout." "I love music. I mostly listen to rock and metal like Pantera, Metallica and Chimera. I enjoy my oldies too. In my spare time, I like to go shooting, camping and 4-wheeling. I am a country girl at heart. I love anything outdoors. I enjoy watching horror and thriller movies and hanging out with my Golden Retriever." "I love masturbating. I think I am addicted to it. I can masturbate anywhere. In my car, in dressing rooms. My two fingers rule. My next favorite is in the shower. I have a detachable shower head. I also fuck cucumbers. They are great, cheap sex toys. I've masturbated in tanning booths. It's just naughty. No one else knows I'm doing it. It's just me. They play the music pretty loud so I can get away with it." Aimee faps it good and finishes herself off to cum-town by plugging her butthole. Aimee Jackson: made for XL Girls.
Genre : BBW, Brunette, Solo





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Sexy & Cute Isa Gomez Isa Gomez


Info:
Name : Sexy & Cute Isa Gomez
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 568 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 20 min 12 s

Our team traveled to Colombia to meet webcam model Isa Gomez, sexy, hot and bra-busting. She has a seductive look in her eyes. Isa began developing at 14 and had the largest, most bountiful boobs of all the girls in her neighborhood. Finding bras in the right size as she grew up and her breasts got bigger and bigger has always been difficult for her. "I buy regular bras off the rack," said Isa who can lick and suck her own nipples. "I don't require special ones but they are hard to find in my size. I need to have a lot of support because they are so heavy, as you can see." No one who sees Isa out and about would guess that she's on webcam chatting with guys, bouncing her big tetas and finger-banging her pussy. But when they see her wearing a tight T-shirt during a shopping trip, they know she's special. "I really dress conservatively, not to show off my boobs," Isa said. Her videos have English captions. "I can say that this is the best experience I've had in my whole life. Everything is so delicious. I love being here."
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Latina, Masturbation, Outdoors, Solo, XLGirls





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Sexy & Cute Isa Gomez Isa Gomez


Info:
Name : Sexy & Cute Isa Gomez
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 568 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 20 min 12 s

Our team traveled to Colombia to meet webcam model Isa Gomez, sexy, hot and bra-busting. She has a seductive look in her eyes. Isa began developing at 14 and had the largest, most bountiful boobs of all the girls in her neighborhood. Finding bras in the right size as she grew up and her breasts got bigger and bigger has always been difficult for her. "I buy regular bras off the rack," said Isa who can lick and suck her own nipples. "I don't require special ones but they are hard to find in my size. I need to have a lot of support because they are so heavy, as you can see." No one who sees Isa out and about would guess that she's on webcam chatting with guys, bouncing her big tetas and finger-banging her pussy. But when they see her wearing a tight T-shirt during a shopping trip, they know she's special. "I really dress conservatively, not to show off my boobs," Isa said. Her videos have English captions. "I can say that this is the best experience I've had in my whole life. Everything is so delicious. I love being here."
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Latina, Masturbation, Outdoors, Solo, XLGirls





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Monokini Madness Roxanne Miller


Info:
Name : Monokini Madness
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 432 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 23 min 46 s

Under her dinner date dress, Roxanne Miller is doing her monokini justice. She calls showing it to you "your dessert." A good choice of words from this dreamy, creamy XLGirls Euro-star. Roxanne seduces you with her beautiful body and big boobs and gets so horny while doing so, compelling her to take matters into her own hands. Do jealous women ever say anything about Roxanne's large breasts? "Some stare. Some think that if I have big boobs, I am also a bimbo. But who cares about them? Let them be frustrated, je m'en fiche!" ("I don't care!") Did she play sports in school? "Gossiping is a sport? I am kidding. I did play basketball, voleyball, ping-pong and soccer. I used to wear two bras to not let my tits slap my face. But I am not good at team sports, so I was running from the ball-not to the ball."
Genre : BBW, Redhead, Solo





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Titty Chat With Renee Ross Renee Ross


Info:
Name : Titty Chat With Renee Ross
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 53.7 MiB
Resolution : 360 x 640
Runtime : 7 min 17 s

SCORE TV host and all-around raconteur Dave interviews the super-popular 48-32-40 Renee Ross in this scene from Tits Tits Tits!, busting into the ladies dressing room and spa as she is preparing to shave her sweet pussy. You are there as they discuss topics of an intimate, sexological, boobadelic nature as Renee carefully grooms herself. She likes the baldie look because her pussy and clit are more sensitive to the friction of cock. Renee originally only wanted to get into a magazine once but things progressed rapidly. "This whole thing has just been so fantastic. I can't even begin to describe it to you," says Renee. Let's roll the videotape!
Genre : BBW, Blonde, Solo





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Plush & Lush Kamryn Monroe


Info:
Name : Plush & Lush
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 197 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 7 min 0 s

There are a lot of things to love about the city of Boston. It's a city rich in history and culture, and it plays host to one of the most-famous marathons in the United States. But, if you ask us, the best thing about Boston is the plump, lush Kamryn Monroe who has lived there her whole life. In fact, Kamryn is such a Boston girl that her trip to our Miami studios was not only her first time in Florida, it was her first time ever stepping onto a plane! Don't worry, fellas. The citizens of Miami gave her a warm Miami welcome. "I did get a few looks," Kamryn tells us. "I got a few comments from the security guards. It was fun. I like to flirt." In this intimate chat, Kamryn dishes on wearing low-cut tops, being a boy's girl and more.
Genre : BBW, Brunette





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
SCOREtv Season 2 Episode 4 Allie Pearson


Info:
Name : SCOREtv Season 2 Episode 4
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 934 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 33 min 18 s

Our special guests for Season 2 Episode 4 of SCOREtv are XL sensation Allie Pearson, Kate Marie, Danniella Levy, Holly Wood, Claudia Marie and porn star Tony Rubino. Allie shows SCOREtv host Dave her bra-stuffing skills. Kate Marie demonstrates tit-fucking with a cock-toy. Danniella chats with Dave about her life as a big-bust model and Holly tells us about being a Bunny Girl at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch. Tony talks about the personal life of a porn stud, which can't be easy to maintain. SCOREtv: television with big boobs!
Genre : BBW, Brunette





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Thick Chicks On Dicks Vivian Alise


Info:
Name : Thick Chicks On Dicks
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 294 MiB
Resolution : 480 x 656
Runtime : 25 min 32 s

Short and stacked Vivian Alise was a property manager in an apartment building when she applied to XL Girls. Some of her guy friends started that ball rolling by encouraging her to contact us. A bright young girl, Vivian knew that this was a way for them to see her naked without directly asking her in person to get naked. And also to see what she looked like having sex with guys and masturbating with toys. Her toy play was almost as hot as she was in hardcore. "I enjoy male attention, especially when it has to do with my body," said Vivian. Vivian loved cock and she sure loved big Anthony's schvanz in this scene. "It looks big and tasty," Vivian said when she inspected it before they shot this video. What did Vivian like about the cock? "The look of it. It's beautiful. And what guys can do with it! I sometimes wish I had one so I could feel what it's like to make a woman cum. I love how a cock feels in my mouth, if it throbs, and how I can taste it. Yummy! I'm a very horny girl. It's hard to describe, but my body gets tingly and it feels like I'm going to explode from the inside out." Vivian's tits were made for guys to fuck too. "I love to be fucked between my breasts. My tits are very sensitive. I can use a dildo and actually get off." A girl who loves her body is a happy girl. Vivian loves her ass too. "It's a pretty good ass and I've always gotten compliments about it. Guys like to spank it, lick it, touch it. Before, during and after sex. I like it hard!" Anthony took care of that.
Genre : BBW, Blowjob, Cumshot, Redhead, XXX





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Bad, Bad Teacher Nikky Wilder


Info:
Name : Bad, Bad Teacher
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 323 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 11 min 28 s

Enjoy Nikky Wilder, as the blonde with big boobs and a sexy personality delves into her erotic fantasies and erotic experiences and then transforms into the Bad, Bad Teacher right before you. She is one horny minx. Sex is a huge part of her life. How does she treat her boyfriends? What does she like to do with her lovers? Find out. Bad teachers are good teachers. Nikky will show you what a bad teacher is all about. Nikky likes being bad. And that's good. She needs to express her badness and that's what XLGirls is for. To give bad girls like Nikky a good environment to act out her bad self and give every dude who sees her massive boners. She is proud of making men hard. Because she is a good girl. First, Nikky shows her tits, pussy and butthole. Then she shows how she sucks cock using different-sized dildos. Then she fucks one of the studs in "First Time Dick Dancing," her first-ever XXX scene. She'll be back soon to fuck some more. Because bad teachers have a lot to teach. "I love being on my knees," Nikky said. She doesn't mean gardening by that revelation. "I have sex almost every day. I love a good, hard pounding from behind until I'm all gooey. I love having my neck kissed, licked and bitten." That's how a teacher talks? On this campus, it is! Wild, wild Nikky Wilder. Bad, bad teacher!
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Solo, Teacher, XLGirls





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Tit Chat With Tessa Orlov Tessa Orlov


Info:
Name : Tit Chat With Tessa Orlov
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 236 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 8 min 25 s

Tessa Orlov laughed a lot during this chat. We've added English captions to her Russian language interview. Before becoming a model for XL Girls, the first time she's ever done anything like this, Tessa was an ice cream seller. "I did well because I have big breasts," Tessa laughed. When she was growing up, Tessa was worried that she would have small boobs. Mother Nature took care of that. Her big tits make her happy. Her big tits make us happy. "I love the attention I get. It's very pleasant."
Genre : Backstage, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Solo





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
The Big, Big Rubdown Gina George


Info:
Name : The Big, Big Rubdown
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 176 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 9 min 27 s

A girl with huge tits, Brit bra-destroyer Gina George rubs and massages her big boobs to relieve stress and pleasure herself. Her tits fill her with pride. Gina's nipples harden from touch until they look like pencil erasers. Halfway through her self-rubbing, strong male hands replace her hands and add oil. Self-massage, like masturbation, makes busty ladies feel great but when someone else has the honors of man-handling her full jugs, her pleasure is ramped to the highest degree. Do you want to see Gina swallow and fuck two hard cocks? This stiffening event is coming soon to XLGirls!
Genre : BBW, Blonde, Solo





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Wet Kitty Kitty McPherson


Info:
Name : Wet Kitty
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 128 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 6 min 43 s

Breast-bouncing, dancing, booty-popping, wet T-shirt action and boob-swinging, Kitty McPherson shows her moves when she checks out the pool after her Nice Kitty photo spread and video. Cuddly, sexy and loads of fun, Kitty shakes 'em (in slow motion too), the wet cotton clinging to her squeezable body like a second skin. Please show this sexy new XL Girl some digital love and send in your thoughts!
Genre : BBW, Brunette, Solo





DOWNLOAD
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Ready To Pop Roxanne Miller


Info:
Name : Ready To Pop
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 469 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 16 min 44 s

Model, photographer, writer and mother-to-be Roxanne Miller chats with XL Girls as she waits for the next stage of her life to begin. And as she waits, we photograph her. XLGirls: Do your breasts fall out of your top in public? Roxanne: When I was wearing three-to-four cups smaller bras. It's happened a few times that they got out of the bra. XLGirls: What are your favorite brands of bras now? Roxanne: I like the padded bras. They make the breasts look beautiful, round, firm and attractive. I don't buy brands. I buy the model of bra. XLGirls: What should we know about you that we do not know? Roxanne: Let me think. Well, right now I am on a strict sugar-free diet so I am actually losing weight while gaining weight! So after I give birth I might be slimmer than I was before getting pregnant. Don't worry. Even at my skinniest, I had big boobs. What else? Oh, that I finished my photography school and soon I will have my final exam so I will be a photographer with a diploma. Also, you may not know that this August will be a year since I quit smoking. And that I am very lucky to be alive. I should have been in the club that caught fire in Bucharest and killed 64 people. I had many friends there but I was too lazy to go out that night. What else? I cook very, very well!
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Hairy Pussy, Masturbation, Pregnant, Solo





DOWNLOAD