UltraFile.org - Extreme Anal, Gorgeous Shemale Porn Star, Sexy Young Girls Hardcore, Old mans and Young chicks, Extreme Animal Lovers, Exclusive Private Home Made Scat Collection, Young Teen Girls Piss, Extreme Anorexia Porn, Brutal Facesitting, Anusling, Trample, Merciless Femdom, Extreme Psycho Trillers, Extreme Snuff Fantasy, Necro Porn Videos.
animal, animal fuck, animalfucking, animalpassion, animal passion, animals, animal sex, animalsex, beast, beastiality, beasts, bestiality, bizarre, blondes, brazilian, celebrities, crazy cow, dog, dog fuck, dogfucking, dogs, dogsex, dog sex, dvd, extreme farm, fuck, fucking, hardcore, horses, horses and dogs, label, liveshows, mixed animals, pet, pet sex, petsex, stallion, various, beasts vintage, violett, zoo, zoo porn, zoo sex, zoosex
Amateur, Anal, Asian, Ass, Babe, BBW, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunette, Bukkake, Celebrity, Creampie, Cumshot, Ebony, Euro, Fetish, Fisting, Funny, Group, Handjob, Hardcore, HD, Hentai, Interracial, Latina, Lesbian, Massage, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Pornstar, POV, Public, Reality, Red Head, Squirt, Striptease, Teen, Toys,Vintage

Different scenes with foot fetish

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Brooke Banner Spreads Her Long Legs for Cock!


Genre: Blondes, Blowjob, Boy/Girl, Bra Size - D Cup, Busty, Doggie Style, Feet
Models: Brooke Banner
Description: Watch Brooke wrap those long legs around her man and get pumped hard with cock!

Duration : 24 min 21 s
Size : 441 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 1080 x 1 920




Download file
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Morgan Moon Takes a Load on her Feet!


Genre: Anal, Blowjob, Boy/Girl, Bra Size - B Cup, Brunettes, Doggie Style, Feet
Models: Morgan Moon
Description: Watch Morgan Moon as she gives her man a footjob in the kitchen before getting her asshole stuffed and her feet creamed on!

Duration : 22 min 22 s
Size : 405 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 1080 x 1 920




Download file
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Dance


Genre: Charlotte, Small Boobs, Puffy Nipples, Landing Strip Pussy, Short Girls, Blonde, Long hair, Bras, Thongs, Mini Skirt, Feet, 2005
Models: Charlotte
Description:

Duration : 8 min 20 s
Size : 97.8 MiB
Video : AVI 480 x 640




Download file
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Super Star Kennedy Leigh!


Genre:
Models: Kennedy Leigh
Description: Kennedy Leigh is one of my hottest finds ever. She just turned 18 at the time and this is her first Foot Fetish shoot ever! She is unbelievably hot. She's tan, has super soft skin and is extremely. This girl is truly one of a kind! Kennedy is from Minnesota and she's part Greek & German - what a cool combo! She has size 7.5 feet with incredibly high arches, I mean, really high arches - they are unreal! Her soles are extremely soft and you can tell she takes good care of her feet. This scene features features some great angles and close ups of her feet while sitting and laying on a bed. Her feet are near perfection! So nice and tan, super high arches. Super soft wrinkled soles. Now it's time for my tongue to take over and lick her soles from the back of her heels to her toes. I lick in between her toes and suck each one, as well. Kennedy's soles are heavenly and she is one of the most sensual girls I have ever worked with. If you like hot young blonde 18 year type girls with a golden tan and super high arches, you'll love this scene. Check out the tan tops of her feet, too! I love wet waterlogged wrinkled soles in the bathtub! One look at 18 year old Kennedy Leigh's soles and high arches, I just had to get her into the bathtub to show off her wet soles. It made the tan tops of her feet look even sexier as it brought out her tan even more. The water made her soles wrinkle up a ton! She is such a tease. After some teasing, I jump into the tub with her and lick her wet bare feet and soles and show them to the camera - great wrinkled soles and wet feet shots! Watch her play with and stroke my cock as I lick her other foot! This is one for the ages! Can this girl get any hotter??!! Her face is beautiful. Her skin is super soft and golden brown. I can't believe how high her arches were and how soft her feet were. She has this innocence about her that will bring any guy to his knees. She's confident in herself and she loves to please! One thing that stands out very clearly is her sensuality. I have never seen a girl at her young age be so sensual. Everything she does is slow and calculated and she is very comfortable with her self. It's a very rare trait indeed. After worshiping her incredible 18 year old size 7.5 wet feet in the bathtub, we decided to bring it out onto the bed. . She strokes my cock with one foot while I lick the arches of her other foot. I am rock hard and ready for action. This newcomer wastes no time and displays an amazing combo of cock stroking and slow sensual strokes. I didn't know how long I was going to last, seriously. I got myself back together and now she rubs the vaseline gel oil all over her tan feet and soles, getting them all nice and shiny. Now the real fun begins and she jerking off my cock with great stroking action. I explode all over feet and the load went all over the place, straight up in the air several times and all over her feet. She's that good!! You owe to yourself to witness this beauty at work. She is extremely good at what she does!

Duration : 25 min 42 s
Size : 757 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 1080 x 1 920




Download file
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Bath Time With Nicole


Genre: blonde, milf, masturbation, babe, footjob, tattoos, big dick
Models: Nicole Aniston
Description: Tyler and his friend are playing a video game. The friend's mom then walks in to clean up wearing a negligee and damn is she fucking hot. Tyler and Nicole end up in the bathroom where she draws him a bath, jumps in with him, and leads him through a hot fuck session. All of our best friend's moms should be like this.

Duration : 8 min 0 s
Size : 122 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 268 x 480




Download file
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Feet Off The Street!


Genre:
Models: Veronica Rodriguez
Description: Today, I was on a mission for FEET!! Luckily I had my camera guy with me and it sure didn't take long to find a HOT tan Latina girl on the streets of South Beach Miami on my latest shoot trip! I saw this hot girl standing at an intersection waiting for a cab. A I walked by her, I simply couldn't resist staring at her PINK NIKE SNEAKERS! I turned back and approached her. Turns out her name is Veronica Rodriguez and she's 21 years old and from Venezuela. Wow, this is definitely one of the hottest girls I have shot. She's so tan and has an incredible petite body. She has size 6.5 feet and she's even wearing sneakers without socks so her feet are nice and sweaty in the HOT South Florida sun! I am now talking to her and I explain where I'm from and what I'm doing there. Luckily, she's not too creeped out and I explain that I want to see her feet and also to lick her feet and suck her toes at my buddy's apartment right a few steps away. I tell her that money is involved and her tune changes real quick, lol. Watch how I follow her up the stairs so you can see her perfectly shaped calves and the back of her ankles as you her climbing the stairs in those pink Nikes. Once inside, I show her my website, even though there are footjobs on it. I explain what a footjob is and she even agrees to do that! In her solo foot tease, she sensually removes her sneakers to show off her super sweaty feet. She holds up her feet to the camera, does some great toe pointing, then wrinkles up her soles and some toe wiggling, as well. She then gets into the Pose Position and you get greta closeups of her perfect feet! Next, is the footjob and this is something you have to witness!

Duration : 25 min 24 s
Size : 956 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 1080 x 1 920




Download file
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
A Beautiful Girl With Big Feet


Genre:
Models: Ella Woods
Description: Ella is a super hot tall blonde girl from Wisconsin. I had the pleasure of working with this long legged beauty in Florida recently and I'm sure glad I did!! I just love her freckled face and natural great looks. She's the kind of girl you'd see working at a Holister in a local mall. Love that look, WOW!! Ella has size 8.5 feet and has only been in the biz for a couple months. She's the kind of girl who has no idea she has really nice feet, lol. Ella has freshly pedicured feet with light blue toenail polish that matches her oufit. Super cute!! She also has SUPER HIGH ARCHES! See her face away from the camera and go up on her tippy toes, which gives you a really nice view and angle of her high arches. It's insane!! She has those nice deep arches, too. She shows even more once she sits on the couch and dangles her foot off her flip flops. I was going nuts when I saw this, lol. Ella Woods is such a nice happy girl. She's always smiling throughout the scene. She removes both flip flops and does an incredible toe point and she wiggles her toes, as well. See how wrinkled her soles are. Gotta see this one!! Then, tall blonde, Ella Woods is now laying in the Pose Position and you can really see how high her arches really are. She has great long legs and perfect size 8.5 feet. Super wrinkled soles, as well. You'll see lots of toe wiggling, toe flexing and plenty of closeups, as well. You can see her beautiful freckled face up close as she brings her feet toward the camera while in the Pose Position. Ella then lays her legs flat while on her stomach with her soles facing upward. She then goes up on her tippy toes. Great scene with a smokin hot girl-next-door type girl! Ella Woods is so ready to pour oil all over her size 8.5 feet and wrinkled soles. She loves how shiny her feet get when she rubs in the oil, too. She pours the oil just beneath her toes and let's it stream down from above and then it runs all down her soles, making them nice and shiny. Once the oil is rubbed in, her wrinkled soles really stand out! This tall, leggy beauty rubs the oil all over the bottoms of her feet, tops, back of ankles and also her legs. She then holds up her feet and wiggles her toes and toes a toe point wrinkling and scrunching her soles. Ella also happens to have a seductively sexy voice, you'll just love! Now I get to lick Ella Woods' highly arched size 8.5 feet! She loves having her feet worshiped and she gives great facial expressions, too. I start by licking her arches with her flip flops still on. I lick all around her arches and the tops of her feet while she dangles them off her feet. I then take each one off. I lick her super high arches and very wrinkled soles from heel to just below her toes. I then suck on each toe and lick in between each toe. Her high arches are incredible! Her soft feet are a joy to lick. I also lick the tops and her legs, as well. A great sensual clip with a hot, tall blonde! Her face is gorgeous, too Can't get enough of this girl!! Ella Woods long legs, wrinkled soles and high arches look spectacular in the favorite Pose Position! Her feet look great getting licked in this position and also to have to toes sucked, as well. This freckle faced beauty with size 8.5 feet lays on her stomach in the Pose Position and I lick her bare feet from behind. I love her sensual looks into the camera and also how she looks back at me, especially when I lick her feet and suck her toes as I rub her ass. She seems to especially enjoy this. You can also see great closeup angles as she lays on her stomach with her soles facing straight up and also up on her tippy toes. Just look at those amazing high arches! I then lick her legs and the tops of her feet as she brings her legs toward her body. This is a great angle! Her facial expressions are priceless. 21 year old, Ella Woods is definitely one of the HOTTEST young girls to appear here at Barely Legal Footjobs! She has long legs and incredibly high arches. She has such a gorgeous face and is SO GIRL-NEXT-DOOR looking! I also love her cute freckles. Ella has size 8.5 feet. The perfect size! See me lick her high arches and wrinkled soles while she plays with my cock. After that, she puts both feet around it and strokes me with great sensual strokes. She is awesome at giving footjobs and you guys are gonna LOVE this clip! I then pour baby oil all over feet. She grabs my cock and put it back in between her high arches and now she's going to town stroking it really nicely. She uses her arches and her toes to finish me off as I explode all over the tops and bottoms of her feet. She rubs the cum all over her soles and she holds them up to the camera as the cum drips off them. She then flexes her toes and wrinkles her soles with all the jizz dripping. High Fives all around!!

Duration : 30 min 15 s
Size : 251 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 576 x 1 024




Download file
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Pocahontas Jones' Big Feet!


Genre:
Models:
Description: Pocohontas Jones has incredible size 9 feet. Huge feet with very nice wrinkled soles with a cool toe ring on one of her feet, as well. In this clip, I interview Pocahontas and she teases you with her closed toe heels, where you can see her high arches popping out out of them. She then shows you her wrinkles soles and the tops of her feet. From there, she gets into the Pose Position. Pocahontas is another hot girl from the South I met at the an adult convention and she loves foot fetish. This girl epitomizes girl-next-door! She's definitely one of the cutest, most natural girls I have ever worked with. Great natural boobs, too! I love the view from behind and Pocahontas in the Pose. Her high arched feet and soft soles are a delight to lick. As you can tell, she's extremely ticklish in having her feet licked and especially the toes. I wouldn't label this a tickling video per se, but the ticklers will surely get a kick out of this part. If you like sensual foot worship and sole licking, this has it all! Gotta love worshiping size 9 feet! She's a little ticklish, but that's ok, lol. Her high arched feet are outstanding. Her soles have great wrinkles and she really enjoys her arches licked up and down. Watch her rub my cock over my jeans as she knows she'll be giving me a footjob next! The footjob starts off on a bed with her stroking my cock as I lick her barefeet. As she really starts working my cock, she's going to town with both feet. Now, a lot of you have been requesting footjobs where the girl lays on her stomach, like in the Pose Position where I cum onto her cupped feet and soles. We do just that in the next position. Also, check out her toejob technique as she grips my cock with her feet while laying on her stomach. That's not easy to do, lol. It felt so damn good! Her gorgeous young face is incredible and she is truly a foot goddess!

Duration : 25 min 59 s
Size : 787 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 1080 x 1 920




Download file
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Joslyn James in Squeaky Clean Feet with Zoey


Genre: big tits, blonde, booty, brunette, feet, girl girl, lesbian
Models: Joslyn James, Zoey
Description: I just love playing with feet and toes. Let's face it, Zoey has some really sexy feet. I have been thinking all day about getting her feet between my slippery hands. Of course, she loves to massage feet just as much as I do. My feet feel so sexy sliding around between her palms and fingers. It makes me so horny when she sucks on my toes and rubs scented oils all over them.

Duration : 10 min 59 s
Size : 181 MiB
Video : Windows Media 1080 x 1 920




Download file
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Fuck my Feet in the Pose!


Genre:
Models: Scarlett Storm
Description: Scarlett Storm is another fetish model I've been dying to work with. She's even local to Philly! She's got such a beautiful face and feet! Her feet are of a typical redhead. Soft, creamy smooth and with great wrinkles. She also has some really cool ink. Scarlett loves having her size 6.5 feet feet worshiped. She especially likes sensual foot licking and toe sucking and definitely her arches! Scarlett really gets into the foot worship and she rubs my cock through my jeans while I lick each foot and suck her toes. I also lick her soles while she is in the pose position. This girl really loves to give footjobs. She starts out by rubbing my cock with her one foot while I lick the other. She is now rubbing my cock through the khakis. You also gotta love the reactions and facial expressions she gives. After more teasing, she sticks both feet down my pants and before you know it, she's stroking my cock like she couldn't wait to get it out, lol. Woe, I love this girl! She's very verbal as you'll tell in the video. Scarlett pours lotion on her feet and is now going to town by stroking my cock with both a solejob and then a tight toejob. We then change in the pose position as I pour baby oil on her feet. She's now fucking my cock with her oiled soles and toes. I explode all over her cupped wrinkled soles. There is cum literally everywhere, including running down the back of the couch,

Duration : 25 min 32 s
Size : 885 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 1080 x 1 920




Download file
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Eva Notty in Big Tits Strip Tease


Genre: big tits, booty, brunette, feet, mature, natural tits, shaved pussy
Models: Eva Notty
Description: Hi guys, it's me Eva just getting undressed for you. Do you like watching me take my clothes off? Just look at these big fucking tits! I bet you want to play with them don't you? Watch as I spread my legs, showing you my little pussy. I sure hope you have your cocks out, stroking them while I get naked for you.

Duration : 6 min 39 s
Size : 93.8 MiB
Video : Windows Media 720 x 1 280




Download file
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
You Like My High Arches On Your Dick?


Genre:
Models: Mila Marx
Description: Here is a hottie you won't soon forget! Meet 19 year old, Mila Marx. She is fresh off an ANAL CUCKOLD scene where she made me watch her boyfriend fuck and creampie her ass at http://www.allanalallday.com. She at least let me lick her bare feet in that scene. More on that later. Here, she is going to tease you in her solo foot scene as she is wearing her HIGH TOP CHUCKS without socks. You know what that means: SWEATY FEET. This is also her FIRST EVER FOOT FETISH SCENE. She has amazingly high arches and nice tan feet and super soft meaty soles. She is of half Brazilian and Russian heritage. She is truly a SMOKIN HOT girl. I couldn't wait to work with this girl as she was toward the end of my Florida trip. Mila teases you by dangling one of her Chucks off her foot. You can truly see just how high her arches are. She said, part of the reason for her high arches is that she took ballet for six years. She also has very wrinkled soles. Soon enough, both sneakers are off and she is spreading her toes, wiggling her toes and doing an amazing toe point. In fact, when she spreads her toes, you can see how nice and deep and high her arches are. You definitely don't want to miss this girl! Now I get to lick this 19 year old's size 6.5 sweaty feet straight out of her sneakers with her wearing no socks. Mila is extremely ticklish and she did not quite know what to expect since she had never had her feet worshiped before. This is her FIRST TIME. She was right, lol. As I lick her bare feet she giggles throughout the clip. It's awesome. See me lick her high arches and suck her toes and lick in between each toe. This girl has incredible feet! It's also her FIRST FOOTJOB! She has size 6.5 feet and is totally new to foot fetish. This hot girl was fresh off an anal cuckold scene where she made me watch her boyfriend fuck her ass, so this was my payback, to get a footjob at least from her, lol. She has a great tan body with curves in all the right places. She is also very vocal throughout this clip and knows just how to tease. Mila is also very ticklish and giggles while I lick her feet. Her voice is also so sexy! See her stroke my cock up and down with her high arches and her toes. I eventually pop all over her feet and she holds up her cum covered soles to the camera for you to see.

Duration : 16 min 0 s
Size : 143 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 576 x 1 024




Download file
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Business Mans Favorite: Foot Fetish Gusto With Two Bombshells


Genre: hardcore, brunette, threesome, lingerie, fetish, redhead, masturbation
Models: Thomas Stone, Carolina June, Ornella Morgan
Description: Today's DDF Network episode of Hot Legs & Feet is a foot fetish gusto with two bombshells. Ornella Morgan aka Morgan Rodriguez, a gorgeous redhead from Eastern Europe, enjoys some lesbian moments with her close friend and playmate Caroline June from Russia. The two can't wait to make out on the bed and enjoy licking their toes. Suddenly, business man Thomas Stone returns from work earlier as usual and catches the two hotties in the act of sucking their nylons on the bed. He joins the horny lesbians and immediately receives a tantalizing blowjob extraordinaire. The foot fetish lover crams his mouth with their toes and feet while working their wet pussies with his hard rod. Enjoy today's premium threesome porn and look a little closer, when he fucks that redhead doggy style while she's sucking her brunette sapphic friend's tasty toes! They ride his enormous dick in reverse cowgirl style and massage his dick with their smooth hands before rubbing that long john until he blows his cum on Ornella's feet. Caroline licks off his sperm and looks straight at the camera as she sucks that jizz down her deep throat!

Duration : 8 min 0 s
Size : 122 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 268 x 480




Download file
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Riley Jenner's Size 10 Feet!


Genre:
Models: Riley Jenner
Description: Riley Jenner has that beach blonde look. With her long legs, tan body and size 10 feet, she is a total foot goddess! See her super wrinkled soles and high arches. Her feet look great in heels and out of them and even better in my mouth and better yet.......on my cock. You get to see all that here and more!

Duration : 19 min 41 s
Size : 176 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 576 x 1 024




Download file
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
The Mile Low Club


Genre: hardcore, blonde, fetish, petite, masturbation, babe, shaved pussy
Models: Alix Lynx, Charles Dera
Description: Charles is hustling in the airport lobby trying to drum up some massage business. When he sees Alix walk by, he offers her the special airline employee discount to reel her in. Alix is looking to relax, and knows exactly what she needs. After Charles starts working his massage magic, Alix asks if he ever thought of becoming a member of the mile-low club. It doesn't take long before she's crashing landing on his gargantuan cock. Talk about customer satisfaction!

Duration : 8 min 0 s
Size : 122 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 268 x 480




Download file
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Pink Pussy Spread


Genre: Crystal Star, Small Boobs, Shaved Pussy, Tall Girls, Brunette, Long hair, Bras, Masturbation, Thongs, Petite, Feet, 2012
Models: Crystal Star
Description:

Duration : 13 min 13 s
Size : 343 MiB
Video : Windows Media 720 x 1 280




Download file
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
You Better Lick Em Clean!


Genre:
Models: Kenzie Taylor
Description: Get ready for this excellent update, folks!! Kenzie Taylor is most definitely one of THE HOTTEST girls I ave ever worked with. I met her toward the end of last year at the Exxxotica Expo in NJ. I was immediately like, " WOW, who is this girl?! " I then heard from her agent that she was available for me to do her FIRST ANAL scene and I immediately booked a flight to Las Vegas. I had to get to her feet, too, of course. She is an amazingly hot, tan blonde. She is tall and has huge tits. She has size 8 feet that are just about perfection!! She has EXTREMELY DEEP WRINKLED SOLES and they are truly buttery soft and smooth. She is wearing black closed toe heels here in this scene and her feet are nice and moist and sweaty. Great tan tops, too. See Kenzie tease you with her feet as I ask her questions. She really knows what she is doing as she is a real temptress in every sense of the word!! She dangles her heels and then removes her heels. See her incredible toe spread, toe point and she wiggles her toes for you. WRINKLED SOLES LOVERS will really appreciate this! Kenzie is totally new to having her feet worshiped but she appears to know what she wants! This is her very FIRST FOOT WORSHIP scene. I could not wait to lick these soft moist soles. Her feet are so nice and tan and oh.....those WRINKLED SOLES, let me tell you....... I then, lick her size 8 feet, running my tongue up and down her EXTREMELY WRINKLED SOLES and then I suck each toe. She loves this and you can surely tell from her reactions. As I continue to lick her bare feet, she rubs my cock with her other foot over my shorts, because we all know the FOOTJOB is coming next!! This is super HOT Kenzie Taylors FIRST FOOTJOB scene EVER! She is most definitely one of the hottest girls I have ever worked with. She is seriously a stunning blonde bombshell. I was so lucky to get this scene with her. Fresh off her FIRST ANAL SCENE, she stuck around to do her first footjob. Her feet are seriously the BEST EVER! They are ridiculously soft and she has EXTREMELY wrinkled soles. Her size 8 feet feel so amazing on my dick, too. We start things off after a sizzling foot worship session, then I have her get undressed. She sure knows how to tease you, doesn't she? She gives you a sexy strip tease and shows you her perfect tan body and huge tits and an absolutely incredible ass! I enter the scene and lick her bare feet one foot at a time while she plays with my cock and teases me. She is super sensual. She then strokes my cock, just the way I like it. She busts out the coconut oil and applies it on my cock with her soft hands. She then, rubs it all over her tan feet, making them nice and shiny. She then wraps both of her feet together around my dick and strokes it between her high arches. Next, is an insane toe grip for a nice toejob! I then have her face the other way for a nice DOGGIE STYLE footjob, giving you a great view of her freshly fucked ass while I play with it and rub it and there's also some ass slapping by her and by me. She then strokes my cock to where I pop a monster load of cum all over the tops and bottoms of her feet. She then holds up her cum covered soles t the camera for you to see! See her do a toe point so you can see her ultra wrinkled cum dripping soles and then go into a toe spread. This scene is unreal!!

Duration : 21 min 56 s
Size : 184 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 576 x 1 024




Download file
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Hot Legs And Perfect Feet


Genre:
Models: Raven Bay
Description: Raven Bay is a smokin hot just turnd 23 year old hottie from NYC. She's originally from the Tampa area and has really soft size 7 feet. The bottoms are so wrinkled yet smooth. The thing I absolutely love is her LONG LEGS and her beautiful face, as well. Ever since I met her at Exxxotica in NJ this past November, she has been on my radar. I tried really hard to book her here in Philly or NYC, but she was really tough to book. Gee, I wonder why, huh, lol? This girl is in high demand and she is living in LA full time now. I figured, I gotta book this incredible girl on my next trip out there. In this clip, she dangles her high heels and shows off her legs and soft wrinkled soles and gives you a great tease. Then, it's time to worship these super soft size 7 tan feet!. Raven Bay gets pedicures every two weeks. That's why this beauty has such soft soles. Like wrinkled soles? She's got em! See me suck on each toe and lick every wrinkle on her soles from the back of her ankles to her luscious calves! I also worship her feet in the Pose Position as well. Last but not least, this hot tan Brunette with long legs and really soft size 7 feet and high arches is ready for the FOOTJOB. You guys sure LOVED her foot worship and solo foot tease clips at Feet of Philly so here is her footjob scene. It's SO HOT!! This girl, while new at giving footjobs, she has great cock stroking technique and really gets me going. After some foot licking and toe sucking, she goes to town on my hard cock and I cum all over the tops and bottoms of Raven's tan feet. She finishes up the scene by holding up the bottoms of her feet to show you the cum dripping off her tan feet and pink soles.

Duration : 19 min 13 s
Size : 198 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 576 x 1 024




Download file
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Cindy Hope Works Those Dirty Feet!


Genre: Blowjob, Boy/Girl, Bra Size - B Cup, Brunettes, Doggie Style, Feet, Foot Fetish
Models: Cindy Hope
Description: Cindy knows what her man likes.....her beautiful feet! First she gives her man a foot job, then a blow job, and then it's back to her magical foot work of course!

Duration : 18 min 37 s
Size : 337 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 1080 x 1 440




Download file