Tanner Mayes Poolside Feet
Genre: Feet, Foot fetish
Models: Tanner Mayes
Description: It was a perfect day today, so I spontaneously decided to have Tanner dip her toes in my pool, since we haven't done that for a while. How spontaneous was it? The photos show her wearing a pair of shoes that she (obviously) didn't end up wearing in the pool. And I forgot to snap any pics of her by the pool. Sometimes you gotta forgive me these little details. At least the video footage rocks!
Duration : 5 min 41 s
Size : 35.2 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 240 x 320
Download file
Genre: Feet, Foot fetish
Models: Tanner Mayes
Description: It was a perfect day today, so I spontaneously decided to have Tanner dip her toes in my pool, since we haven't done that for a while. How spontaneous was it? The photos show her wearing a pair of shoes that she (obviously) didn't end up wearing in the pool. And I forgot to snap any pics of her by the pool. Sometimes you gotta forgive me these little details. At least the video footage rocks!
Duration : 5 min 41 s
Size : 35.2 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 240 x 320
Download file