UltraFile.org - Extreme Anal, Gorgeous Shemale Porn Star, Sexy Young Girls Hardcore, Old mans and Young chicks, Extreme Animal Lovers, Exclusive Private Home Made Scat Collection, Young Teen Girls Piss, Extreme Anorexia Porn, Brutal Facesitting, Anusling, Trample, Merciless Femdom, Extreme Psycho Trillers, Extreme Snuff Fantasy, Necro Porn Videos.
animal, animal fuck, animalfucking, animalpassion, animal passion, animals, animal sex, animalsex, beast, beastiality, beasts, bestiality, bizarre, blondes, brazilian, celebrities, crazy cow, dog, dog fuck, dogfucking, dogs, dogsex, dog sex, dvd, extreme farm, fuck, fucking, hardcore, horses, horses and dogs, label, liveshows, mixed animals, pet, pet sex, petsex, stallion, various, beasts vintage, violett, zoo, zoo porn, zoo sex, zoosex
Amateur, Anal, Asian, Ass, Babe, BBW, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunette, Bukkake, Celebrity, Creampie, Cumshot, Ebony, Euro, Fetish, Fisting, Funny, Group, Handjob, Hardcore, HD, Hentai, Interracial, Latina, Lesbian, Massage, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Pornstar, POV, Public, Reality, Red Head, Squirt, Striptease, Teen, Toys,Vintage

Different scenes with foot fetish

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Street Pickup Turns into a First Footjob!


Genre:
Models: Natalia Brooks
Description: In my quest to always find the hottest girls and the perfect feet for you all, my latest brings me to South Florida. Here, I find a really hot, tan brunette sitting outside on a bench. She seems oblivious to the fact that my camera guy and I are on the prowl. She seems approachable enough so I introduce myself and tell her who I am and what I do. She seems to think I'm harmless and a nice guy, which I am of course, lol, and I present to her, what I would like to do. She kind of gave me a look at first, but I explained further. She obviously never had anyone approach her like this, much less, ask to shoot a video and take pics of her and her feet. I love her pink knee socks and sneakers, and on this hot day, that means sweaty feet! I did have to be careful because there are lots of businesses nearby and I wasn't sure who she was or where she may have worked. She looked like she might have been on her lunch break. She explains to me that she is EXTREMELY TICKLISH and still wasn't sure but I could tell she trusted us. She was really cool and invited us back to her condo which in fact, the condo complex was right in front of us. We follow her back to her place and she was really cool with everything. My camera guy set up the lighting, she filled out the model release and we took pics of her ID's. With that out of the way, we are all set to go!! She took off both of her sneakers and then gave a tease with just her knee socks on. She then slowly peeled off sock and revealed really night sweaty feet!! Her feet are nice and wide with great high arches!! She was definitely nice enough to let us into her condo to check out her feet and do a few scenes with her. She is really interested to know how I pull this off a lot and what I usually say to the girls and if I ever get any no's, etc. It's a fun interview scene and it's a great foot tease. She lays in the Pose and then lays on her stomach with her soles facing upward. Great closeup angles, too! Natalia then goes up on her tippy toes and you can really see her arches. Lots of SOLE SCRUNCHING, too!! The oiled soles segment was taken in Natalia's kitchen and she poured oil all over her tan feet. See her pour the oil and check out how it drips all over her feet and all over the place. It's so HOT! She then works in the oil into each foot and scrunches her soles, flexes and points her toes and you can really see the pronounced wrinkles in her soles. This especially looks good on nice wide tan feet with high arches like hers. She also ribs oil on the back of her ankles, the tops of her feet and even on her legs. I then lick her sock covered feet. You can feel the sweat right through her pink tie dyed knee socks. I lick her feet and arches with her socks on and then I take them off to lick her soft sweaty soles. I lick them from heel to toe and I suck on each toes and lick in between each one. Her feet are very tan, especially the tops and she has really wrinkled soles with nice high arches. I also love how her feet are wide, too. She is VERY TICKLISH though as you will see her giggle a lot even when licking them. Now, I have Natalia roll over on her stomach and worship her bare feet in the Pose Position! Her feet look great in the position and angle. I lick her feet and suck her toes. Nice closeup action as well. She then lays her legs down flat so the soles of her feet are facing upward and I lick her feet from that angle, as well. From there, she goes up on her tippy toes and I lick her soles, arches and back of her ankles. Like hot tan girls in FIRST FOOTJOB action?? Of course you do! . It was so nice of her to let me and my camera guy into her apartment so we could do the scene. She wasn't sure in the beginning but she could tell we weren't creeps, lol. She had never given a footjob before, not even in her own personal life. Now she was ready! I lick her bare feet and then she strokes my cock. Great footjob motion and it felt fantastic! She strokes my cock like a champ with both feet and then I dump a HUGE LOAD all over her tan feet! See it drip all over the tops of her feet and soles. She then holds up her cum drenched wrinkled soles to the camera.

Duration : 34 min 1 s
Size : 997 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 1080 x 1 920




Download file
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Kat


Genre: Asian, Bra Size - B Cup, Foot Fetish, High Heels, Lingerie, Masturbation, Porn Stars
Models: Kat Kiss
Description: Kat goes solo in this leggy fun scene. Dressed in all white lingerie and matching stockings, Kat teases the camera just enough. The always wet skinny slut rubs her pussy raw as she chases a giant body rocking orgasm!

Duration : 7 min 27 s
Size : 167 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 480 x 720




Download file
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Wet Pussy


Genre: Leila, Small Boobs, Shaved Pussy, Tall Girls, Redhead, Short hair, Bikini, Masturbation, Toys, Wet, Fair Skin, Petite, Camel Toe, Tan Lines, Feet, 2012
Models: Leila
Description:

Duration : 14 min 4 s
Size : 365 MiB
Video : Windows Media 720 x 1 280




Download file
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Big Tits Alexis Monroe Rides The Dick


Genre: hardcore, cumshot, blonde, masturbation, handjob, shaved pussy, footjob
Models: Alexis Monroe
Description: Super hot blonde pornstar enjoys being banged hard in a photo studio. Sexy babe with big boobs gives an amazing blowjob and footjob action. Amazing chick with great ass loves riding a big cock until she gets warm cum on her sexy feet.

Duration : 6 min 36 s
Size : 103 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 404 x 720




Download file
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
An 18 Year Old With Big Feet


Genre:
Models: Lexi Davis
Description: Lexi Davis is a really special girl with gorgeous looks, a nice tan and size 8 feet. She's another tall girl with an incredible body. She's another first timer she has NEVER given a footjob before. Can you believe that? I was more than happy to be her first! Before that, we start things off in the hot South Florida sunshine. She teases you with her wrinkled soles and toe spreading and then I come in and worship her size 8 feet. After that, she takes off all of her clothes and oils up her feet and soles. Then, she takes a dip in the pool and gets her feet nice and wet for the outdoor footjob!

Duration : 26 min 13 s
Size : 394 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 576 x 1 024




Download file
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Pepper Hart's First Footjob


Genre:
Models: Pepper Hart
Description: Pepper Hart, from Portland, Oregon, is a fairly new girl to the scene, brand new to then foot fetish scene. Pepper is very open minded, fun and very sexual. Shes a smokin hot redhead and is extremely girl next door looking. She also happens to love anal, we shot that, too! She looks like that girl who shouldn't be in the adult biz. Her face is gorgeous and she has a really nice natural body and big tits for such a small frame. Her feet are perfection, and super soft, with nice high arches. She's also quite the conversationalist. She has typical redhead feet. Super soft fair skin and soft extremely wrinkled soles. I have her wear sneakers and no socks to get her naturally moist feet extra sweaty. She has size 7.5 feet. The nice thing about Pepper is she is so eager to try new things and love to please. She also really cares what her fans like. I have her take off each sneaker and then she dangles her feet out of them just before she takes them off. Once her sneakers are off, she does a toe point, spreads her toes and wiggles her toes. I then enter the scene and lick her bare feet. I lick her wrinkled soles up and down and I also lick her high arches. I then suck her toes and lick in between each one. You get great angles of the foot licking as you feel as though you are right there. I then, have Pepper take her clothes off and she gives you a sexy strip tease. I come back as she is fully naked and she now plays with my cock as I lick the other foot. I am now rick hard and she strokes my cock up and down. She is swift and gets right down to it. She flips over to give me a doggystyle footjob and does so in that position for quite awhile. I have her flip back over and she strokes by cock until I explode a huge load all over those fair skinned feet! I will definitely be working with Pepper Hart again soon. Great scene here!!

Duration : 20 min 35 s
Size : 745 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 1080 x 1 920




Download file
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Midday BJ By Rane Revere


Genre: big cock, blowjob, booty, brunette, hardcore, oral, pornstar
Models: Rane Revere
Description: Why do girls always wanna get in the way of Football? Here I am getting ready to go play a good game of football when my girl Rane Revere intercepts me right out of the shower. She decided to surprise me with a blow job. And what a fucking awesome BJ it was too. I might of missed the game but I still scored!

Duration : 11 min 28 s
Size : 162 MiB
Video : Windows Media 720 x 1 280




Download file
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Creamy Pussy


Genre: Kristy Black, Small Boobs, Shaved Pussy, Short Girls, Brunette, Long hair, Masturbation, High Heels, Petite, Feet, Solo, European, 2016
Models: Kristy Black
Description: 22 year old Kristy Black loves her small boobs, knowing that they're the perfect handful to squeeze and fondle. Just thinking about her tits and pierced nipples gets her so horny that she can't keep her clothes on! From there it's a matter of talented fingers and a hard toy pushed deep into her snatch to make herself cum.

Duration : 21 min 22 s
Size : 1.88 GiB
Video : MPEG-4 1080 x 1 920




Download file
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Alice Green Is The Cutest Girl Ever!!


Genre:
Models: Alice Green
Description: Now, I turn 18 year old, Alice Green over on her stomach so I can lick her bare feet. Her soles are facing straight up and I lick her wrinkled soles and suck each toe and lick in between each one. This sexy redhead is kind of shy in the beginning, but she giggles throughout the scene as her feet are quite ticklish. She then goes up on her tippy toes so I can lick her arches. This girl is so freakin cute. I was very fortunate to get to work with her so soon. Alice then pulls her legs toward her body and I continue to lick her soft feet. These feet are practically untouched! Gotta love 18 year olds. The whole time I lick her feet in this position, I am rubbing her ass.

Duration : 27 min 32 s
Size : 973 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 1080 x 1 920




Download file
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
The Softest Feet Ever!


Genre:
Models: Sydney Cole
Description: WOW!!! 19 year old Sydney Cole is simply stunning!! When this girl got out of her car entering the location where I did the scene, I had to do a double take. I couldn't believe my eyes. I already knew this girl was hot but she was even hotter in person! Her body is so nice and tan and the softest skin ever. I also love how the TOPS OF HER FEET WERE SO TAN. So sexy! Also,the TOPS OF HER FEET WERE VERY VEINY. They especially looked great in wedges and heels. Just the mere thought of getting a footjob from this hotties was enough to make you nearly cum in your pants. Check out her feet as she dangles her cork wedges in front of you. She truly knows how to tease! Then, it's off to foot licking fantasy with this gorgeous girl. After I licked her bare feet and the tops of her feet and her legs, she took off all of her clothes to give you a sexy striptease. Once completely naked, we both sit on the couch and she started to play with my cock as I licked her other foot. Sydney Cole then wrapped both feet around my cock and stroked me really good. Her super soft soles and HIGH ARCHES felt great as she jerks my cock up and down. Then, she applied some oil and the cock stroking extravaganza continued for awhile. Sydney also played with her pussy as she gave me a footjob. She also stroked my cock using her toes. It felt AMAZING!!! I then put her in DOGGIE STYLE and she continue to stroke my cock in that position for awhile. Great technique! I flip her back over and she she gets me to explode all over the veiny tops of her feet and she gets it all over her wrinkled soles, too. SUPER WRINKLED SOLES! She then holds up her cum covered soles to the camera for all to see.

Duration : 26 min 28 s
Size : 270 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 576 x 1 024




Download file
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Taylor Russo's First Footjob


Genre:
Models: Taylor Russo
Description: Meet Taylor Russo. She's a Russian beauty with an incredible face and body and perfect high arched size 7 feet with absolutely AMAZING WRINKLED SOLES! These are feet you just get hard as soon as you lay eyes on them! Taylor is from Russia and she was a soccer player and also played tennis and chess. She is one of the sweetest girls I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She is model hot and she has this " who me?? " kind of demeanor. She also has a twin sister in the biz, maybe you heard of the RUSSO TWINS. This is Taylor's FIRST EVER FOOT SHOOT OF ANY KIND. I couldn't lick Taylor Russo's soft size 7 feet quick enough! I love the shape of her feet, soft skin and her dark tan. There's something about Russian girls' feet. I lick both of her feet, suck her toes, go in between each toe and then I worship her feet in the Pose Position. Extremely sensual clip! This is one of the hottest girls I've shot. While shooting in LA, I kept noticing this smoking HOT model looking girl with an amazing face and body and of course, feet, lol. She would come and go, and I asked my camera guy who she was, and he said it was his roommate and she's in the biz and her name is Taylor Russo. Maybe you've heard of the Russo Twins, she actually has a twin sister, she doesn't live there, so I didn't get to meet her. Anyway, one of the girls I shot out there for a footjob, the footage was accidentally recorded over by another shoot. Bummer, but I ended up getting another beautiful girl out of the deal AND a FIRST FOOTJOB - Taylor!! Taylor Russo is incredibly hot - one of the hottest I've shot yet - with a fashion model's face and oh her eyes.......lol. Her body is tan and she has the smoothest skin ever. I also love how the the tops of her feet are real tan, great contrast with her soles. Great size 7 feet with awesome wrinkled soles and great arches. It was so cool after seeing this girl all week at the house, and knowing I'd be licking her feet and getting a footjob from her was such a turn-on!

Duration : 20 min 38 s
Size : 194 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 576 x 1 024




Download file
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Maria Jade's Amazing Feet


Genre:
Models: Maria Jade
Description: Maria Jade is a gorgeous curvy tan beauty. She is full of spunk and energy and plenty of charisma. She has beautiful feet and size 7.5 feet. They are also naturally very sweaty. See her tease you with her feet as if you will ever get them in real life. This girls loves to tease and has fun with it. She then invite me to come in and lick her feet and I do just that. She wants YOU to watch however and I'm sure it hard to watch someone else get to worship her feet. Even more...I get a footjob from these delectable feet. See her stroke my cock up and down and I cum all over the soft wrinkled soles. She holds them up showing you what you'll never get to do!

Duration : 15 min 19 s
Size : 584 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 1080 x 1 920




Download file
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Brandy Aniston's Super Wrinkled Soles


Genre:
Models: Brandi Aniston
Description: Talk about lucking out! I had the extreme pleasure of being able to shoot pornstar, Brandy Aniston. Her and I had been talking for awhile so I booked it. I'm so glad I did! This girl is a superstar and is no stranger foot fetish and foot worship. In fact, she really enjoys it! Brandy has size 7.5 feet with SUPER HIGH DANCER FEET ARCHES! She's real tan and the tops of her feet really offset her almost white soles and that shoes the deep wrinkled soles. Did I mention how soft her soles are? WOW! She starts off the interview scene and foot tease segment by dangling her wedges of each foot and then holds up her soles and scrunches her soles and flexes her toes and arches. Brandy then shows you the tops of her feet to reveal her freshly painted toenails that are a sparkly color to match er fingernails. Brandy is also great at SELF-SUCKING! She can suck her own toes and she does that in this clip, as well. Check out her huge tits, too! HOT GIRL!! Now, THIS is foot worship! Very passionate, intense foot worship. In this scene, I lick Brandy Aniston's size 7.5 feet around her wedges. I then remove them and lick her super wrinkled soft soles and suck her toes. I love lick the bottoms of her feet, especially wen the tops are so tan and it makes her soft soles look white. Brandy is very vocal and verbal as she knows exactly how she wants her feet worshiped. She shoves her toes in my mouth and rubs her feet all over my face. Next, Brandy Aniston! I have her laying on her stomach while I lick her bare feet and legs. Her skin is so soft and she loves having her feet worshiped like this. She's very vocal and passionate. I return the favor by RUBBING HER ASS. She goes up on her tippy toes as the camera zooms in for great tongue on soles action. The tan tops of her feet are so sexy! Her feet are so freshly pedicured and her soles are so soft, it defies logic! She has a golden tan and I love how the TOPS ARE VERY TAN, offsetting her super soft white soles. I love that! Brandy knows exactly what she is doing. She's a DIRTY TALKER and a GREAT PERFORMER! She knows what I like and she can really stroke a cock with her feet. After I lick her soles while she rubs my cock, I am now rock hard and she goes to town with some very swift stroking. She's fully nude and you get a great view of her HUGE TITS! I then have her give me a footjob in a DOGGIE POSITION and you get an incredible view of her ass. I spread her ass cheeks and she gives me a mind blowing toejob. She goes back to where she started and she strokes me off furiously making me pop all over her feet. She rubs the cum all over her soles and she holds them up to the camera. She then blows you kiss. All in a day's work!!

Duration : 24 min 45 s
Size : 896 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 1080 x 1 920




Download file
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Beautiful Asian Feet!


Genre:
Models: Asia Zo
Description: Meet Asian pornstar, Asia Zo from LA! She's a hot petite girl originally from Hong Kong with size 5.5 feet. She has excellent wrinkled soles and she loves to tease with her feet, as well. Lots of toe wiggling in this clip and soles in your face. She's never been to Philly before and she's loving every minute of it. This is a true foot girl and appreciates people who love her feet. Next, she shows you her feet in the pose position and also lays on her stomach. After that is a real treat! A strip tease foot tease show. Asia now takes off all of her clothes and holds up her feet and soles for the camera. She then gets into a doggie style position and spreads her ass cheeks and you can see her feet the whole time! Asia also loves how I run my tongue up and down her super wrinkled soles and size 5.5 feet. She loves the toe sucking and she even tells me what she likes and how she likes it. She's a real fan of having her feet get all the attention and pampering. Her feet were so soft and the wrinkled bottoms were perfect! She also gets her feet licked in the pose, too. This girl really loves giving footjobs and knows what she's doing. She's very verbal and knows what she wants and instantly what you guys like. Asia has size 5.5 feet and a body that is absolutely unreal! You'll see her stroke my cock in several positions, including reverse footjob while I play with her asshole. A great view, guys! She then proceeds to give me an amazing solejob and toejob! The motion, she applies just enough pressure.......she has this thing down to a science, lol! Watch me explode all over her toes and also her soles, too. HUGE load!

Duration : 29 min 34 s
Size : 540 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 720 x 1 280




Download file
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Molly Jane Strokes My Cock


Genre:
Models: Molly Jane
Description: Meet 20 year old, Molly Jane, she originally hails from Austin Texas. They say everything is BIG IN TEXAS! Well this is pretty true in Molly Jane's case as she has rather LARGE FEET for her size. She says they are a size 8.5-9.5 depending on the shoe, so we'll just say they are a size 9. Molly Jane also has nice WIDE FEET! Her feet are very soft and she gets pedicures on a regular basis to keep them that way all the time. I start her off wearing flip flops. It gives her that college girl look, which she really is. Not sure if she had heels with her but the flip flops TOTALLY fit her to a T. I even have her go up as high as she can on her tippy toes so you can see her nice DEEP, HIGH ARCHES! Before that, though she dangles her flip flops off her feet showing just how high her arches are. Awesome angles! She then takes both flips off and holds up her soles to the camera. Lots of toe pointing, toe wiggling and toe flexing. In fact, check out the dimples she has right beneath her toe lines and right on top of her very wrinkled soles. After some good ole foot licking, now she puts her feet together around my cock for a sensational solejob! Just to feel those soft soles around my hard member was enough to almost make me pop, lol, but I wanted to enjoy this a lot more. She pours oil all over her feet and soles and now the cock stroking motion is in full swing. I shoot a monster load all over her feet and she rubs her feet all over the cum and holds them up to the camera as the jizz just drips from her feet!

Duration : 33 min 17 s
Size : 952 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 1080 x 1 920




Download file
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Feet Loves Galore


Genre: hardcore, brunette, cumshot, student, babe, shaved pussy, footjob
Models: Valentina Nappi, Bill Bailey
Description: Bill Bailey loves feet and Valentina is more than happy to give him exactly what he wants!

Duration : 7 min 55 s
Size : 125 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 404 x 720




Download file
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Asian Babe Sharon Lee Gives A Footjob


Genre: brunette, cumshot, asian, masturbation, babe, shaved pussy, footjob
Models: Sharon Lee
Description: Fantastic Asian babe with big boobs loves pleasing her man with an amazing footjob action in POV action. Horny babe enjoys rubbing his hard cock with her sexy feet until he cums on them in the end.

Duration : 7 min 39 s
Size : 117 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 268 x 480




Download file
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Princesspleasure


Genre: Shelly Roberts, Medium Boobs, Puffy Nipples, Shaved Pussy, Blonde, Long hair, Panties, Lingerie, Masturbation, Tan, High Heels, Sheer, Big Areolas, Tan Lines, Stockings, Feet, 2011
Models: Shelly Roberts
Description:

Duration : 13 min 29 s
Size : 351 MiB
Video : Windows Media 720 x 1 280




Download file
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Alex Tanner's First Footjob


Genre:
Models: Alex Tanner
Description: Typical Redhead Feet!! YES!! Alex Tanner is JUST 18 YEARS OLD! This young beauty is wearing white sneakers without socks to make sure her feet are plenty sweaty and moist. Alex is from Tampa, Fla and I got to shoot her FIRST OFFICIAL FOOT FETISH SCENE while I was out in LA filming for my sites. She has super soft size 7.5 feet and with very high arches. She used to be a gymnast when she was younger and you can tell by her high arches. She has also never given a footjob before, but we take care of that later. Watch this beautiful redhead with lots of freckles play with her hair as I interview her and put her through the various foot tease poses. She literally has freckles all over her body - face, shoulders, tits, legs and tops of feet. I absolutely LOVE THAT!! She's a bit nervous, hence the hair playing, but it's also sexy at the very same time. She also has a very sexy voice. She's fairly new to the biz and she has perfect feet! We start off by her teasing you by removing her sneakers and holding up each foot. She does a toe point, wiggles her toes and flexes her high arches. Her soles are very moist, too, from being inside her sneakers. She then holds up both feet and points her toes and wiggles her toes. As you can probably tell, she's of Irish decent, with all the freckles and red hair. She looks so cute while in the Pose Position! See her play with her hair as I interview her in this position. She's all laughs and giggles. Very girl-next-door looking. She first, lays down on her stomach on the couch with her feet flat against the armrest and her soles facing upward. Great closeups of her wrinkled soles, too! Then, it's onto her tippy toes and you can see how high her arches really are. More closeups in this angle, too. she then brings her feet toward her body so you can see the tops of her soft feet. Then, it's the class Pose and her wrinkled soles are coming right at you as she gives you a great tease! If you enjoy seeing 18 year old redheads wearing sneakers without socks, then you'll absolutely love this foot worship scene with Alex Tanner! See this freckled beauty play with herself and moan as I lick the tops of her feet with her sneakers on and then I take off her each sneaker and lick her super sweaty feet and high arches. This is also her first foot worship scene! Alex really gets into having her feet licked and her toes sucked. Her feet are SO SOFT! She has great high arches and they are perfect for licking. I love how she is so into the foot worship and especially for a girl who is only 18. She has this nervous innocence about her which makes this scene so sexy and fun. See me worship this 18 year old redhead beauty's feet in the Pose Position. In fact, she loves it so much, she plays with herself almost the entire time I lick her wrinkled soles from behind. This is such a hot video with a hot 18 year old girl-next-door type! You guys are gonna love this. See Alex rest her feet on the armrest of the couch with her soles facing upward as I lick her soles from the back of her ankles to her toes. I then suck each toe and lick in between each toe. It's so sensual and you hear a lot of sot moans from her. She then goes up on her tippy toes and I lick her high arches. At the end, she takes off all of her clothes as she is getting ready for her FIRST FOOTJOB. She reminds me of a pornstar named ALLISON WHYTE from back in the day. She has a super sexy voice and this is her FIRST EVER FOOTJOB SCENE! She gets so horny and turned on from having her feet played with and during the footjob, she continually plays with herself as I lick her bare feet and as she strokes my cock. She has size 7.5 feet with very nice high arches. She has very wrinkled soles, as well. I lick each foot and then she starts stroking my cock as she is really good at this. She even throws in a hand once in awhile, gotta love that, lol! Some gel oil is then applied to get her arches and soles all nice and shiny and she's off to the races. Her soft feet feel great and I explode all over her feet and soles and then she holds up her cum covered soles and wrinkles them up for you to see!

Duration : 29 min 12 s
Size : 1.03 GiB
Video : MPEG-4 1080 x 1 920




Download file
 

mixon7

Vip Poster+
Vip Poster+
Registered
Bedroom Spread


Genre: Tracy Delicious, Small Boobs, Shaved Pussy, Tall Girls, Blonde, Long hair, Bras, Masturbation, Tan, Thongs, Tan Lines, Feet, 2012
Models: Tracy Delicious
Description:

Duration : 16 min 4 s
Size : 417 MiB
Video : Windows Media 720 x 1 280




Download file